rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any older guys here stayed in party hostels for short trips?

I'm in my 30's. Some people say I look younger.

I've never been travelling and want to spend a few nights in a foreign place with a party vibe to see If i'm able to get any more joy with girls than i do back home due to the girls inhibitions being down since she's travelling.

But I worry about looking out of place due to my age.

Reading some travelling blogs this morning, I keep reading things like ''Creepy old guys trying to hit on the cute 17 year old girls in the kitchen area'' and things like that from other young travellers stories

I'd love to go with a friend but all of my friends have settled down or are banging various girls, and i'm the only one who's never got a girl so I don't have anyone to go with, really.

But I was tihnking about booking a party hostel in Hungary for a few nights.

Anyone have any experiences they can share?

Quote: (07-07-2017 08:18 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

I'm in my 30's. Some people say I look younger.

I've never been travelling and want to spend a few nights in a foreign place with a party vibe to see If i'm able to get any more joy with girls than i do back home due to the girls inhibitions being down since she's travelling.

But I worry about looking out of place due to my age.

Reading some travelling blogs this morning, I keep reading things like ''Creepy old guys trying to hit on the cute 17 year old girls in the kitchen area'' and things like that from other young travellers stories

I'd love to go with a friend but all of my friends have settled down or are banging various girls, and i'm the only one who's never got a girl so I don't have anyone to go with, really.

But I was tihnking about booking a party hostel in Hungary for a few nights.

Anyone have any experiences they can share?

I've wondered the same.

1. Don't worry about it. Mindset is key.
2. "Creepy" is a term for "was not attracted". As a man, you should already know this. As a 30 something, you should have some calibration to test the waters of attraction, and if they aren't there, pull back. I was called creepy as a 29 year old at the bar by a chick I'd hardly even knew existed.

Besides, if you 30 something and look younger, you probably aren't to the older creepy dude age yet.

Like I said, even if you are, it's in your head.

I swear as men, we're more worried about being called creepy than being killed in warfare.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Do it, subterfuge.

Be laid back, social, smile at any girl you find attractive. She smiles back, do an indirect approach.

Best logistics of your life, if you booked a private room in the hostel. Double points if you have your own bathroom/shower.

Im 40 and look 25. I used to hostel back when I was a kid. Have been thinking of doing it again. But when I can use an app like Hotel Tonight or AirBNB, sleeping on bunk beds and sharing bathrooms with smelly students starts to become less appealing.

It is sad to see the word, "creepy" is even given qualification here. It demonstrates how much the West indoctrinates us that men should not pursue their natural desire for young women. I just got back from a week in South America having banged girls 21, 20,24. None of them batted an eye at my age being around 20 years their senior.

If you want to hostel experience, go for it and enjoy it without fear of reproach. We need to remind each other that pursuing younger women is innate in men and we are simply following our natural instinct.

I'm 45. I'm too old to bunk with anyone.

I'll pay a few more dollars to have my own place.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Quote: (07-07-2017 09:03 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Do it, subterfuge.

Be laid back, social, smile at any girl you find attractive. She smiles back, do an indirect approach.

Best logistics of your life, if you booked a private room in the hostel. Double points if you have your own bathroom/shower.

thanks, mate.

Quote: (07-07-2017 11:11 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Im 40 and look 25. I used to hostel back when I was a kid. Have been thinking of doing it again. But when I can use an app like Hotel Tonight or AirBNB, sleeping on bunk beds and sharing bathrooms with smelly students starts to become less appealing.

I kind of think that the hostel eperience might be best for me since i'll be going on my own and it should be easier to meet people and go on lke 'bar crawls' etc? I'm assuming that sort of thing happens? I hope so. I don't know. I've never done anything like this

Quote: (07-07-2017 11:29 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

It is sad to see the word, "creepy" is even given qualification here. It demonstrates how much the West indoctrinates us that men should not pursue their natural desire for young women. I just got back from a week in South America having banged girls 21, 20,24. None of them batted an eye at my age being around 20 years their senior.

If you want to hostel experience, go for it and enjoy it without fear of reproach. We need to remind each other that pursuing younger women is innate in men and we are simply following our natural instinct.

I know, man. I agree it's natural, but reading them posts made me feel a bit shit, lol

However, even though I almost NEVER get laid and i'm nearly a born-again-virgin, the last girl I had sex with this year was too young too even mention her age on this website, lol

Yes society sends us that message in the west at least. We have to be hold strong and commit to what makes us happy.

Personally, I prefer my privacy so hostels don't work for me. You should do what you want to have an enjoyable trip.

ps - should I ask in the travel section if there's any UK guys who want to come with me?! Is that what happens on the travel section or not? Don't wanna ask and then get trolled or banned or something

You should post in the Meetups section of the Travel forum on where you will be and the dates.

I totally agree with every Dantes said.

However, I would still recommend getting your own room in Budapest since its pretty inexpensive and all the hostel girls will be at the bar anyway. PM me right before you come, would be happy to meetup.

Quote: (07-07-2017 11:35 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

I kind of think that the hostel eperience might be best for me since i'll be going on my own and it should be easier to meet people and go on lke 'bar crawls' etc? I'm assuming that sort of thing happens? I hope so. I don't know. I've never done anything like this

I would do it now, since it still has somewhat of a novelty for you and you are still young enough to not care about sleeping in stinky rooms and listening to nauseating conversation about why "Melbourne is a much more cosmopolitan city than LA", or some shit.

Read DigitalNomad's Cruisin The World thread. Come to Tallinn, Estonia, get an apartment. But hit up The Monks Bunk party hostel. They have beer pong tournaments and pub crawls. I was in a shit mood this whole time here. But this place is like a fish tank. Girls and tourists everywhere. Especially in June-August.

This summer was colder. But hopefully next year it will be above 80. It will be better for gaming.

Is Madrid any good? I consulted with a plastic surgeon over teh phone recently who I tihnk can make me look a lot better and thus help My chances of geting laid again before I die lol. I conidered killing 2 birds with 1 stone and staying in a 'party hostel' over there after seeing him (not for surgery but in 'in-face consuiltation!)

But for some reason, Madrid doesn't quite have the same vibe in my head that I imagine places like Hungary and Prague etc have.

delete

I do it sometimes but only when I am in an area where I dont want to bother with local girls and the hostel has private rooms available. I think only once did some girls say something about me being old (35-40) but I dont really give a shit.

In Hungary I would rent an airbnb every time.

I would do it. Most party hostels have an age limit, usually 35 or 40. So now is the time. Every now and then I'd see guys in their early 30's staying in party hostels but nobody gave a shit. However, if your only desire is to see if you can strike more fun with younger girls abroad than you can back home, then you definitely don't need to stay in a hostel to do that. But I say go for it.

Man, fuck pretending to be a dirty globe rat kid again, skulking around the hostels hoping for a drunk sympathy fuck off a left over fugly backpacker chick full of disease.

Being a grown up is all about balling it in your own digs, blazing new trails, bringing back fresh grown up women to your private place and rocking large in general.

Quote: (07-11-2017 12:44 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Man, fuck pretending to be a dirty globe rat kid again, skulking around the hostels hoping for a drunk sympathy fuck off a left over fugly backpacker chick full of disease.

Being a grown up is all about balling it in your own digs, blazing new trails, bringing back fresh grown up women to your private place and rocking large in general.

This is as blunt as it gets. LOL.

Maybe do both. Try the Hostel just to get the experience and move over to a AirBNB second half.

Quote: (07-11-2017 12:44 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I agree personally but DigitalNomad's thread is absolute madness, a lot of it with backpacker/tourist girls in hostels. For a certain person it can be a very good experience.

Quote:subterfuge Wrote:

Is Madrid any good? I consulted with a plastic surgeon over teh phone recently who I tihnk can make me look a lot better and thus help My chances of geting laid again before I die lol. I conidered killing 2 birds with 1 stone and staying in a 'party hostel' over there after seeing him (not for surgery but in 'in-face consuiltation!)

Plastic surgery on your face in a good value place may not be a bad idea if your face is really that ugly that it causes instant blowouts even in "easier" parts of the world. Aren't there cheaper places that still do top quality plastic surgery, where you could also get easy sex. I was thinking Thailand, but I'm not sure if that's for plastic surgery. I know that it's a popular destination for hair transplants but for other cosmetic enhancements not so sure. There are separate forums for this type of thing.

And guys, I'm sure subterfuge has already read the DigitalNomad thread, kinda hard to miss...

I've actually not read this nomad thread! I actually try to avoid every thread apart for ones in the beginner section. Hearing about guys getting laid makes me depresed, lol

accomidatio wise - I am poor, so hostel will be best, either way!

I also don't wanna get my hopes up! I've read a few threads recently (some from here and some from RSD) where people spend like 2 months travelling and going out every night and still fail to get laid once, and I only plan to go somewhere for like 4 nights!

I suggest a different mentality. Go to accomplish two things each day:

1. Pick something you want to do in the city, and get really excited about it.
2. Try to meet one new person each day from the hostel, whether it is a guy or a girl, simply to be able to have breakfast next to them or to share a beer at the end of the day.

#1 will give you something to talk about at the hostel. "Such and such thing I am doing today is going to be awesome. What do you have planned?" Simple, normal convo now started. Then if you like the person and they have no hard plans, you can invite them to join you (or invite a group of cool people to join you).

#2 stops you from being a pussy but removes any creepy motives, since you are not trying to get laid, you are just trying to make a human connection. If that human connection turns out to be an attractive female and she is genuinely fun to be around, then you can choose to escalate (because she has earned it).

Don't go thinking that the #1 goal is to get laid, you will give off such sour vibes that anyone with any social sense will smell them.

Re. DigitalNomad's thread
Famous/obscenely rich guys excluded, I've never heard of such insane results. Even from my natural friends I used to game with in bars and clubs, and these guys were early 20s, one with notch count 100+, the other at 200+. I won't tell you the details of that thread then. I know how much work I have to put in to get laid in the US and I've read how hard you work, so no one can argue "you're just not working hard enough" etc. When you put in that much work and one guy can come in and rack up notches like a hot knife through butter, I can understand the depressing feeling. It's from comparing oneself to the other guy. What you have to understand is that this guy is at or near the absolute top of non-rich/non-famous guys. I mean this in a good way, he is also a bit of a freak of nature: he doesn't get jetlag, he doesn't get hangovers after like 20 shots the night before, drinks like a sailor and parties like the dudes on Wolf of Wall Street fucked up on Ludes, and still finds the energy to game 6 days a week until the early hours, but still remain sharp enough to pull. He's in his element in the night time environment: hot drunk sluts, drinking, bar/club environment. It was cool that Vinny spent some time together and the contrast - Vinny said he could not maintain a healthy, productive lifestyle if he did what DN does every week, and Vinny being a daygamer really doesn't like the bar/club environment.

Skills aside, I couldn't do what DN does either, so even though it seems depressing to compare results with the best, we can only make the best of the cards we are dealt. If I drink one shot I am fucked for 3 days after. Alcohol and me don't mix. Same with most recreational drugs. I have a particular preference that knocks you out better than 100 shots of alcohol but the drug is so extremely rare and expensive I only experienced it 3 times. No hangover effect only a nice pleasant feeling and nice sleep. Jet lag fucks my sleep up for nearly 2 weeks. DN bounces from country to country like it's nothing. He was a late bloomer apparently but from his accounts now seems very extroverted. A lot of members on this forum and a lot of guys in general just cannot change their personality type. No drug, no other medical procedure can change you in that sense. If it was a contest Roosh vs DN at night I would put my money on DN, but I admire what Roosh has done more, because he is introverted and used his intelligence in his favor rather than having it work against him like most introverts. Same with loner type introverts like Krauser - he is not good looking first off, he is over 40 I think and looks it, but he is very intelligent. He used that intelligence with huge amounts of hard work to carve out success when the odds were against him. DN has traits that Krauser or Roosh or you or I could never have, so it's useless to compare. I would suggest reading DN's thread because it describes how he does it at night, and maybe come back to this post when you feel a bit depressed that you're not banging three digits per year.

I have the same. You definitely don't want to get your hopes up. On here and elsewhere you read threads of guys going off to SEA, doing only online game and getting 10, 20, even 30 bangs per month. That's cool and all but there is a huge difference between doing that and going to a foreign country where online game is practically non-existent (Europe even EE) and putting in the approaches. RSD has a lot of weird dudes that would not get laid by cold approach even once if they stayed 2 months or 2 years, doesn't matter, a lot of autism and cult like advice floating around there. But it's true even of the average guy: EE is not what it used to be. If you struggle to get laid at home you will take a lot of your problems with you abroad. So going out every night and every day approaching for 2 months and coming home with 0 is surprisingly common. Not to be a pessimist but it's just true. Pros like Krauser took hundreds maybe over 1000 approaches to get the first success, and that's stone cold day game approaches. Still at his best Krauser gets a 3% conversion rate from approach to lay. He still "fails" 97% of the time. Dudes running online "game" in SEA will laugh at that and boast about how easy it was to lay a new Thai girl every day from dating sites and apps. But the two are very far apart in difficulty.

DN's thread has a lot of value for you if you can only afford to go for a short period. This is because DN has a killer instinct that gets him quick bangs in all sorts of situations in these party hostels that you're interested in. The lack of resistance from a lot of the girls was very surprising to me, but I guess the girls know what they are there for and DN seems to have a very good sense of DTF girls. If you're only there for a short period, luck will come into it as well. If anything, you have to go much, much harder than DN if you only have say 1 week (if that's even possible, that dude is an animal!)

BTW you mentioned you're poor, how much was the plastic surgeon quoting you? Can you afford it?

I can 'afford' the plastic surgery in the sense that I have the money, but it'll basically wipe me out for life, lol.
I mean, it's like 10k GBP. I have it based on some luck where I turned a few K that was left to me into 12k or so on the stock market.
I earn minimum wage, and so will likely not have that kind of money in my account ever again, lol.

I did read one random page of that DigitalNomad thread after it was mentioned here, although it seems fairly vague? (''met this girl on a bar crawl, took her too a different bar, suggested drinks back at my place and then banged'') That sort of write-up really doesn't help me at all to be honest, so I doubt I would gain much from readin it, although that was just one page from teh thread. Maybe other posts are more detailed in terms of 'game'

I'm still trying to find someone from my real life to join me on this trip, but they've all got girlsfriends and stuff and aren't allowed to go!