rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

G20 Riots in Hamburg, left wing activist and hipster heaven

For anyone claiming how great Germany is for women (especially Hamburg) you can here see what kind of degenerated women the men here have to deal with due to the rise of hipsterism and being left wing feminist became more and more popular since 2014

Check out the Youtube Livestream from the protesters of Fotos form the local press

https://twitter.com/Thomas_BILDde

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzEiWvSzQ3A

Especially the women in the Youtube Livestram make me wanna jump into the next plane towards eastern europe or asia

I am watching that stream as part of my free Friday evening, and to be honest it is quite enjoyable to see those Communist terrorist aka Antifa run like chickens.

Hope your police will bring water cannon, I bet those Antifa mongrels haven't had shower in weeks.

I look forward to the day those water cannons turn into bullets.

Or instead they can employ the nicer method of arresting them, charging them serious crimes, and jailing them for a long time.

Either way, the scum needs to reside next to other scum.

I was in Hamburg in May, and while the women were all bulldogs during the day, I saw a lot of real attractive young women around 11pm on a Saturday night, and the Reeperbahn area was just packed.

Makes me want to go back now that I'm thinking about it. I was having bad jet lag the night in question.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

This guy deserves a raise (Dominoes' 30 minutes or less).

Bonus points for a global capitalist chain in an anti-capitalism march.

[Image: ca038w9.gif]

Looks like they got bored trying to provoke the police and ran down some side streets and burned a bunch of private cars. I bet very little of that footage gets aired on the MSM.

[NSFW]Donkey-fucking in the middle of mayhem:
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1499468671876.webm

Never pass up a chance for a free Smart TV:
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1499468849611.webm

Grand Theft Auto: Hamburg City Stories:
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1499466770411.webm

/Pol/ Thread
Quote:Quote:

> 196 injured officers
https://twitter.com/PolizeiHamburg/statu...7321728000

> 83 arrests so far
https://twitter.com/PolizeiHamburg/statu...2738582528

> more than a dozen cars were burned and barricades were set up

> One REWE supermarket and another store were looted by rioters
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschlan...55714.html

> Warning shot during robbery
https://twitter.com/PolizeiHamburg/statu...1231628288

> 100k expected for 7/8

> Police expects serious crimes by rioters
https://twitter.com/PolizeiHamburg/statu...3544595457

> Special forces arrived

>leftists blame the police for the violent escalation

>Opposed to Globalism.
>Also opposed to Donald Trump.

*sigh*

^Opposed to Western civilisation.

End of.

Quote: (07-07-2017 09:54 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Or instead they can employ the nicer method of arresting them, charging them serious crimes, and jailing them for a long time.

Here's a stark reality check. Even if the right regained control of the west overnight we would have to increase prison space by an order of magnitude.

My suggestion would be to simply build tent cities ringed in razor wire and machine gun nests. Half the inmates muslim. Half the inmates lefties. The left can find out the hard way about the joys of diversity.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (07-07-2017 07:53 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

>Opposed to Globalism.
>Also opposed to Donald Trump.

*sigh*

Yeah, yeah. Stop trying to pretend you weren't there.

[Image: DELQGNtXkAAwPOb.jpg]

[Image: banana.gif]

And this is why you should not be clamouring for a decline. This was caused by a few thousand with police and other units there to control them in 1 city in a Western country. Should a large scale social disorder occur over a protracted period I hope you don't plan to be around it just for some quality footage on your Iphone.

Two threads now, but I'll post this in both of them.

Anyone who likes to boast about how the right is just waiting for the green light to steamroll the left is kidding themselves.

I want you to imagine what it would take to put 100,000 violent agitators on the street from the right wing of politics. If the very idea of that makes you laugh out loud then you're on the right track.

Ignore military and police training. Ignore who has the guns.

Who has the will to power? That is the question.

Who can organise and rally violent action when the time comes?

Currently the right has set the switch to "cuck" and stands ready to be exterminated one by one until that mythical time when they all organise under some heretofore unknown hive mind and stand up to these marxist goblinoids.

Or in other words, we stand ready to be exterminated.

Get fit. Get organised. Get a fucking gun, and no, I don't give a shit if you have to fill out some terrible (gasp!) paperwork and join a club because the government of your cuck state makes it hard to own a firearm.

Get it fucking done or you have no business complaining when one or two of these cunts finds out who you are, kicks in your door at 2am and sticks a knife in your guts.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/ifablernas/status/883658001873330176][/url]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Did he hit it...? [Image: lol.gif]

Peak degeneracy:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/883709624905543680][/url]

Antifa are the shocktroops of the globalists who also push a version of communism. That is why the cops did not move in earlier with full force.

Germany is one of their biggest strongholds. I would have used the army.

They were looting stores, trying to rob banks, bashing anything and everything.

True communists always destroy - then later they kill indiscriminately that is the class-enemy - in our times the postmodernists are calling Whites, Conservatives, religious people, anyone opposing full on globohomo-mainstream just fascists.

First read this ~1999.
Posted for it's rather uncanny similarity to real life events.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.
We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Quote: (07-08-2017 10:51 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

First read this ~1999.
Posted for it's rather uncanny similarity to real life events.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.
We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

I once thought that the quote is real. It looks however to be fake since there are no traces of it in any Pike books. He may have written it for his Masonic pals, but who knows.

My guess is that someone replaced Zionism with Christianity. The Western world and Islam shall mutually destroy each other, though of course Islam would utterly die while the heavily impacted West will also abandon Christianity due to the guilt-pushing of having killed over a billion Muslims.

Which is why I merely refer to it as uncanny. Especially when I know at the very least, it pre-dates the "War on terror".

I also think letters are hoaxes, but actually it doesn't matter. Their message is very real and accurate whoever wrote it.

Quote: (07-07-2017 09:31 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

^Opposed to Western civilisation.

End of.

Quote: (07-07-2017 09:54 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Here's a stark reality check. Even if the right regained control of the west overnight we would have to increase prison space by an order of magnitude.

My suggestion would be to simply build tent cities ringed in razor wire and machine gun nests. Half the inmates muslim. Half the inmates lefties. The left can find out the hard way about the joys of diversity.

Assuming that the leftists and Muslims won't simply be killed or deported en masse.

Given how human history has unfolded, that's the most likely outcome, even though none of us want it to happen.

The left has made it clear that they don't view themselves as belonging to the same tribe or people as us. The mass freakout over Trump's speech in Poland proved this. I liked what Trump said, but let's be real: it was milquetoast by the standards of alt-right or even alt-lite/New Right rhetoric. His comments were reheated "Clash of Civilizations" rhetoric of the type that was old when Gates of Vienna and other Zionist "counterjihad" sites were using it over ten years ago.

And according to the left, this speech was "white nationalist" or "white supremacist." This is because they have a fundamentally different conception of how nations work; they view America, Germany etc. as open air bazaars where anyone can move, collect welfare, and spend money on consumerist crap. There was even one fake news media piece I read (and can't be bothered to link to or remember where I saw it) that argued that Obama, Bush, Clinton and other previous presidents defined Western civilization solely in terms of "freedom," democracy and free markets, which means that any country that lets people vote every four years and buy stuff at the mall is part of the "West" in their view.

This vision of nationhood is completely incompatible with the white nationalism of the alt-right, or even the civic nationalism of the alt-lite/New Right. How can people who believe that nations stand for things---blood, soil, or even just the Constitution---peacefully share a country with those who think that nations are as interchangeable as glory holes?

The simple answer is that they can't. And they won't. Eventually, only one will remain.

Quote: (07-08-2017 09:31 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

This woman is so far in over her head it is unbelievable. She should be teaching kindergarten somewhere. She could have been Lara Loganed.

Quote: (07-08-2017 10:47 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Peak degeneracy:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/883709624905543680][/url]

Antifa are the shocktroops of the globalists who also push a version of communism. That is why the cops did not move in earlier with full force.

Germany is one of their biggest strongholds. I would have used the army.

They were looting stores, trying to rob banks, bashing anything and everything.

True communists always destroy - then later they kill indiscriminately that is the class-enemy - in our times the postmodernists are calling Whites, Conservatives, religious people, anyone opposing full on globohomo-mainstream just fascists.

I never thought that the epitaph of Germany would be written by GIF, but there is it.

HSLD

And of course… the inevitable selfie:

[Image: attachment.jpg37130]   

Quote: (07-08-2017 07:47 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Anyone who likes to boast about how the right is just waiting for the green light to steamroll the left is kidding themselves.

I want you to imagine what it would take to put 100,000 violent agitators on the street from the right wing of politics. If the very idea of that makes you laugh out loud then you're on the right track.

Ignore military and police training. Ignore who has the guns.

Who has the will to power? That is the question.

Leonard, you sent me an email a couple of weeks back that I still haven't replied to, because I've been deeply-thinking about the matter, not really sure what to say.

The thing is, I get, functionally, the same email as yours every couple of weeks. I'd have to have received at least forty of them in my time here.

There's obviously an unspoken common thread running between these letters, a sense of anger and frustration, and, you know, I think your comments here - the sentiment that I've been echoing for a couple of years now to not underestimate the left when it comes to physical violence - have offered me clarity.

You know who you are. You know what you believe in, (observable truth, family, country, western civilization and some kind of spiritual and moral code), and you know that our cause is righteous enough to die for it, because you are opposed to the forces deliberately trying to destroy everything you hold dear in your hearts.

Like I am.

Like me, you're just waiting for a Leader to sound the battle horn and lead us into the fray. And, like me, you're demoralised and grow embittered that the the horn never sounds.

We know the Leader isn't Trump. At least, not yet, especially since his Sigma unpredictability means we don't feel secure in relying on him.

Deep in our soul, we're craving war, and looking for the battalion we can march within, yet we're reduced to shitposting, because the the so-called alpha males of our society are next-to-fucking useless.

Alpha Males are not Leaders and Organizers, interested in what's good in the community. They're after personal power and status, and, as such, don't want to fight any existing order that keeps them, superficially, in place.

Look past the pussy. Put them in any institution, and they become good little boys saying 'Yes Mam', to protect their pile.

The Alpha Males did nothing when Policing was subverted, and now it's nothing but skinny-jeaned Hipsters and Obese Lesbians ostensibly 'policing' the town.

They did nothing when the Military was subverted, so, now when I see someone in uniform around town, they're most likely a chunky female, most like Indonesian or Somalian, or, one the occasion that they're a man, they're narrow-framed organisational-style pussies with no gravitas in their eyes.

The Rugby Players are marching around in pink tops concerned about breast cancer, lecturing me on homophobia, and being taught every sexual encounter is rape because, being blunt, they'll glady eat shit when there's a dollar bill underneath it. You can put any Male Celebrity into this camp too.

The Firemen get told that now 50% of all recruits MUST be female, even if it means turning away more qualified men, and, instead of standing up for their culture and brotherhood, and threatening industrial action, they get down on their knees and suck the Feminist Strap-On.

Look at the police letting the Left run wild. What do we always hear? "Oh, we don't like them, but we've given orders from above to stand down."

Alpha Males are useless. The bravery and daring they displayed in previous ages was because that was the cultural currency that strengthened status. There's just not a wave of strong, armed men just waiting to be unleashed that will act in unison against Matriarchal Power. They'll bow their heads and say "Yes Ma'am."

Remember when Bundy called them all out a couple of years back for talking big but not being there when the moment came?

As such, when things do get nasty, it's going to come down and you your immediate tribe. I don't expect the police and the military to be saviours - I expect serious infighting amongst them.

Get fit. Get organised. Get a fucking gun, and no, I don't give a shit if you have to fill out some terrible (gasp!) paperwork and join a club because the government of your cuck state makes it hard to own a firearm.

Get it fucking done or you have no business complaining when one or two of these cunts finds out who you are, kicks in your door at 2am and sticks a knife in your guts.

I want to underline this.

Not just for yourself. Find reliable mates so that you all have the ability to become Rooftop Koreans in a crisis. I don't care if you think Trump is 'winning'. He's not going to be protecting you and yours in a situational emergency, and it's impossible to know just how much damage Obama did to the Police and Military in the event of the Left seriously trying to overthrow power.

Look, I've spoken enough on here about my Gamma Stepfather that you've got a clear vision of what he's like. But, for all that, even he understands that some kind of widespread conflict is coming, particularly as one of his fields where he is highly-competent is economic theory, (the problem being that he thinks his knowledge in that area is equal to his knowledge in every other area).

So the last time my sister and I cooked him a roast at his place, my sister and I got into a discussion about what was happening in Canada with them taking away children if their parents does't support gay marriage and transgenderism. Now, he would support these things, particularly as he works in a Leftist institution and would go along to get along, but, after dinner and after the conversation had moved onto other topics, he took my sister and I towards his back office, and said, quietly. "Just so you know, this is the combination to the door."

We watched.

"And this is the combination to the gun safe."

Ditto.

"There's [so many] thousands of rounds of ammunition in these lockers."

He didn't say anything more, but, he knows, at some stage, we might need to protect ourselves.

If a Gamma can see it coming, I wonder why so many of the Alphas I know are still walking around with their head in the clouds, correcting me in a 'going along to get along' manner about 'tolerance', or coming out with "I don't like talking politics. I like coming home and the end of the day, watching a movie and not having to think"

His wife, meanwhile, points out all the obvious subversion in what he's watching.

He won't ever see it. He's very happy, thank you very much, with his position as 'leader of the boys' and will refuse to notice the erosion and undermining of his power until it's far too late. He responses with a dismissive "You're spending too much time online, Darl."

Sadly, I suspect this to be the reality for the majority of Alpha Men. This is what happens when you've had them being 'educated' by Leftist Lesbians since the 1970's.

Quote: (07-08-2017 09:31 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

No he didn't.

When a female calls herself an "identitarian" or whatever the hell her deal is, its because she only wants the dark meat.

Trust me. After as many women as I've banged, I can spot daddy issues from a mile away.

Aloha!