rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DMario's Papua New Guinea Log

After a 16 hr flight to Hong Kong, I ended up missing my flight to Port Moresby due to their outrageous baggage policies. I had my bags checked from USA all the way to Port Moresby, yet once in Hong Kong I was told by Air Nuiguni that my bags wouldnt be transfered because I had two bags with United and Air Nuiguni only allowed one (even though im on one itinerary). So after two days of fun in hong kong, a $25 per kilo baggage fee, I finally depart to Port Moresby.

The actual flight with Air Nuiguni wasnt as bad as I thought. I thought I would be flying on some jungle turboprop plane haha. The plane was actually really spacious and provided a nice lunch and some snacks.

I arrived in Port Moresby and felt like I was on the Avatar planet or something. Transitioning throught the airport was pretty smooth. I went to get a sim card at the local mobile shop. I ended up getting the girls number while I was there. Data prices are extremely expensive here. 10gb 150sms and 100mins for about $140.

The city itself is pretty lawless. I spent a year living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia but this place is on a whole other level. The media portrays this place to be alot worse than it actually is though. I'm 6'2 220 and the average guy here is about 5'6 so I've had no problems. I don't have transportation so I pretty much walk everywhere..even at night. Most of the people who live on my compound have never even left the compound besides to get groceries die to fear from the media.

Surprisingly there in grocery stores theres a wide selection of foods, you can pretty much get anything, but for about 3x the price in the USA. You can expect to pay about 3x the price of anything you would buy in USA or Australia.

The people here are generally friendly. They are really intimidated by foreigners and speak really low and hold their head down though. Walking on the streets looks like a blood bath from all the betelnut they chew. They mix the nut with a seashell power and it makes their mouth look full of blood. Everyone here pretty much has rotten teeth. I've seen pretty half australian girls with rotten teeth. All people here have a decent concept of english.

The girls here are really ugly, the ugliest i've seen in any country, but every once in awhile I stumble up on a cutie. There are more cute ones than most people probably think. Most of the girls we see as westerners are the ones from the tribes in the highlands. Girls from the coast look more like tongans with long curly hair and gentler faces. The girls from bougainville look like they are imported straight out of Africa, with flawless chocolate skin and fat asses. You will see a decent girl maybe 1/40. If you can find one of these girls that doesnt chew betelnut then you are winning. If you see these girls you really have no room to hesitate because you don't know when you will see another one. Day game is pretty much the only way to go here. Girls will be extremely shy but will likely give you their number. As a tall black-american I think I look close enough to what they're used to, yet still exotic and better looking than any local here, that its easy for me. In my 10 days here so far I have already knocked down two girls.

Im going to try to keep this thread as I'm here longer. I will be here working for around a year.

Gonna try to go out this weekend to get a nit of perspective on the nightlife.

Nice thread. I was actually interested in some good data sheet on PNG as just recently I have reminded that such an place even exist. I'll gladly follow through your adventures. I'm sure it will be something unique.

May I ask what work will you do there?

Enjoy the women you slayer!

[Image: PNG,GeraWomen,1983.jpg]

Quote: (07-06-2017 01:32 AM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Enjoy the women you slayer!

[Image: PNG,GeraWomen,1983.jpg]

WNB

Oh shit, you bit the bullet on moving there! Will miss you in CDMX, player. Will be following this thread to see what kinda shit you can get into over there!

To be honest, it's not as bad as you would think. I walk around the malls like I am a celebrity. A lot of the people here would give you their last dime.

My first bang here I'm not proud of, just did it to get the bang. It was the girl I mentioned above that I met at the cellphone shop.

The second bang was a cute chocolate rich papuan girl from bougainville. She had a really great body, I plan to see her more. She might become my main if I dont find anything else.

I plan to get around to some other parts of the island

Hope you find happiness there bro. I'm looking forward to seeing photos. And remember, friends don't let freinds rawdog in PNG. Wrap that shit, stretch it to the bottom, and stick it in a hole in a baby wipe.

But then again, where the hell is Paupa New Guina? Is that Asia?

Mate, be careful as fuck wandering around on your own out the compound.

I know 9/10 times you will be ok, and meet cool friendly people.

But eventually you will run into the wrong pack of dudes, and they will fuck you up in a heartbeat.

Stay safe brother.

Oceania, former German colony, now an Australian one

Recap of the weekend

Drinking here is expensive like well.... everything, and the prices of liquor is really skewed. In the grocery store 1L of Bacardi is $63, 0.7L of Ciroc is $63, a regular sized bottle of Moet is $75 (figured it would be double), 1.75L Bombay Gin is $105, and 1L of Jack is $83. 6 pack of Heineken will run you about $14 and a 6 pack of the local beer SP isnt much cheaper.

Friday night I decided to hit the nightlife with a few colleagues. Started with a place called "Naked Fish" which is one of the few options in town. The place is situated on a pier, with about three other restaurant. The crowd was a mix of mostly old Aussie men and locals. I wasn't there long before I saw a fat ass in a tight black dress walk by. The girl was from Bouganville and dark...darker than any girl I've ever before. One of the girls I work with knew her, and introduced us. Once she got up close I noticed that she wasn't nearly as pretty as I had hoped she would be. She looked more like a goblin haha. We talked for a sec but the vibes were weird. I went to the bar to order a drink and ending up flirting with the bartender. She was really shy and tried to avoid eye contact. Soon I learned it was because her teeth were decaying and red from chewing betelnut. 0/2 Had a few more rounds at Naked Fish then decided to head to Lamana.

Got to Lamana at around 9:30 which is supposed to be the best club in PNG. We finessed our way past the bouncer upstairs into the Gold Club member area. Theres one stand out waitress who I immediately start flirting with. She seems receptive, I get her number then go on about my business. One thing about here is that all girls pretty much know each other. The really black girls from Naked Fish came about 30 minutes later and started gossiping to the girl that introduced us about who another guy in my group had slept with a few days prior. We didnt even know the two were connected in any way, or how they even knew what the guy looked like.....unless they are all sharing photos.
Anywho I get around Lamana a bit. The place is starting to get loose, and the funk is starting to rise. People here don't believe in deodorant at all. Anyway I meet a cute little Pocohantas looking girl who's with a old chinese orbiter. She tells me he is her boss. I dance with her seductively for a second in front of him..get her number..then leave. Later that night the girl who introduced me to the black girls, introduces me to another girl with the fattest ass I've seen since I've been here. Her face was maybe a 5, but in PNG you have to take what you can get.

In the end, nightlife here is really slacking. With the body odor and really high drink prices day game is a better bet.Your nose will still be disrespected during day game too though.

Nice reports, good to hear about a place few have been so far!

Quote: (07-10-2017 10:52 PM)DMario Wrote:  

In the end, nightlife here is really slacking. With the body odor and really high drink prices day game is a better bet.Your nose will still be disrespected during day game too though.

In my time in mining camps up in the hills, the local girls working on site have a culturally delightful trick of rubbing pig fat on their bodies to allure men.

In the 46 degree heat, and in the absence of running water or general hygiene, it gets very rancid. I used to keep a jar of vicks vapour rub to dab under my nose to prevent me vomiting.

In general, slamming your dick in the fridge door is a better option than gaming in PNG.

Quote: (07-11-2017 12:59 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2017 10:52 PM)DMario Wrote:  

In my time in mining camps up in the hills, the local girls working on site have a culturally delightful trick of rubbing pig fat on their bodies to allure men.

In the 46 degree heat, and in the absence of running water or general hygiene, it gets very rancid. I used to keep a jar of vicks vapour rub to dab under my nose to prevent me vomiting.

In general, slamming your dick in the fridge door is a better option than gaming in PNG.

Maybe in the jungles 20 years ago, but In Port Moresby its not THAT bad. Have to make the best of anything. Theres a few cuties running around. But like in any 3rd world country these girls are CLINGY. Had a bartender girl I met one time ask me for 1000 kina ($333).

Would definitely like to hear more about your time in PNG though.

Keep up the reports, Chocolate Rain; glad to read them and sounds like you're doing ok out there. You knew the pickings would be slim out there before you left.

Iceman and Viper are doing our usual back home in KC. We'll have to return to Bonita's when you get back.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Summary of last weekend.

Starting to get to know the place, and seeing how different people from different provinces all act.

+1 last thursday I met a girl when I first got here on okcupid. We talked for a week and she kept telling me how there would be nothing between us because I'm a few years younger than her. Anywho, she gets a ride near my compound. I have to leave my compound at night to walk and get her. Luckily I have my trusty throwing knives (which I've never practiced with).Shes about 5'4 with a slim waist and nice fat ass. If she was in the States she would have been maybe a 5.5 but in PNG probably a strong 7.5. I get her back to my place and this is the weirdest interaction I've ever had with a woman. She sits on my couch not talking or doing anything. I try to make conversation, I'm getting nothing but one word replys. So, I make her food and she just sits there and stares at it. Later she tells me that she doesnt eat in front of guys, and asks me if I can leave my own damn living room. I leave, and when I come back I put on a movie. After some lmr I bang her. Sex wasnt good. The next day she texts me saying she had a really bad day at work which is why she was acting like that. Might see her again, idk.

Friday was a interesting night. Went to Lamana again. While walking in met a older half aussie/png woman. She was telling me and a friend about the city. We leave her in the older crowd section of the club, and head upstairs to the VIPish area of the club. While up there me and my friend see 6 hot half-aussie/png girls. My friend bets I wouldn't send a round to the whole table. I obliged. Later in the night the older lady came up to the VIP area. Me and my friend where talking to her, when some fat guy shoulder checks me. I give him a look, then go back to my conversation. Two minutes later this guy comes back and tries to sneak me with a right hook while i'm in mid-conversation. His punch barely connected.. I hit him with a reactionary 1,2 and he stumbles...As I'm getting ready to actually square up with him security comes and separates us. The guy's friends come to take him away, this is when I realized there were 8 of them and only two of us (you were right RatInTheWoods haha). The guys didn't want any trouble though, and the older lady diffused the situation and make him apologize. That's when I realized how connected she is.

The next night (Saturday) I come back to Lamana just for effect. I see the security guy again who's a turkish looking guy and he daps me up. All is well. So earlier In the day, a girl my friend was seeing texts him and says "so I heard you was buying girls drinks". Im offended because it was me haha. Anywho so obviously all these girls here talk way too fucking much and have to be sharing photos to know who he was. Anywho I see her in Lamana, and just to be a smartass I buy all her and all her girls a round of drinks.

I got a little complacent here, gotta remember this is a shit hole and to keep my head on a swivel. I'm here making decent money though so I guess it's worth it. Definitely going to need a quick get away soon. If anyone lives in Manila hit me up. Gonna be that way soon to relieve some stress and party hard.

Update: Not a lot has been happening. I've mostly just been working. Can't really say too much about what I do as I already stick out like a sore thumb.

I can say living here can really break your pockets. I've spent about $1000 in the month I've been here just on groceries alone. My company pays for my housing luckily, or that would be about another $5000 a month minimum.

http://thediplomat.com/2016/03/papua-new...manhattan/

Starting to get into some of the more higher social circles and meeting more decent womem. As they all know each other I've been taking it slow and scouting out all the talent first.

Trip to Australia will be need soon

Where in Australia will you be heading?

Took a trip to Rabaul, Papua New Guinea last weekend. Jacksons Airport in Port Moresby was a shit show, luckily the day prior Air Nuigini FINALLY introduces web check-in so all I had to do was wait in the hour long bag drop line. One of the things that got me, was the fact the the only lady checking bags kept taking breaks to check her phone.

After a surprisingly nice and spacious 1hr 20 mins I landed into the smallest airport I've ever been to. It was about the size of my home. I was picked up by the resort and transport 15 mins to the resort located on the beach. I recently got my open water certification so diving of the coast of Rabaul would be my first legit dive. Upon entering the Resort I was greeted with a sing-sing (basically some staff playing a ukelele and handing me a coconut. Immediately after checking into my room I departed for the dive. The dive was decent but didnt see a whole lot. The rest of my trip there was literally no action whatsoever. The resort was DEAD and there were torrential downpours. Some diving trip this was.

Glad to read you are managing well, bro.
CDMX nightlife misses you a lot, lol.
Stay safe!

Ok... so I've never been to PNG. I heard the women are hard to look at... but so many guys have Euro style preferences it's hard to take that serious. I figured that I would maybe just google their Miss Universe contestants and see what a 10 is supposed to look like there.

[Image: images%7Ccms-image-000013953.jpg]

I'm not sure what to think. I'm sure 1 in 40 is probably a correct ratio, but good god damn.

That’s probably a 5 here. Ill pm you a pic of PNG 10s

^ Would like to see those too!

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I've heard about some good arbitrage opportunities present in PNG.

Now i just need to see how their 10s look like to book the flight over there [Image: tongue.gif]

If you book a flight to Papua New Guinea based women it would be the worst decision you ever made. Keep in mind these 10s are only 10s in Papua New Guinea, not anywhere else haha. In the states they would be maybe 7s and they are still extremely far in between. I might see 2-3 per month. Most of them are also part Australian.

I thought you got a gig in Beijing Mario? That didn’t work out?