rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Big Noses On Woman: Yay or Nay?

Have you ever been with a woman with a big nose before? Do you find them attractive or do you find them unsightly. I suppose they can make for pretty good eskimo kissers, but I really cannot make up my mind. What are your thoughts?

Big Noses:

[Image: f23886cb7ba01dab3266618242115a32.jpg]

[Image: bryce_1_302f3cfedded70313f07adfe44b48804...-large.jpg]

It gets in the way of everything and is rarely straight. I know a woman who even has two completely different nostrils to boot.

Quote: (07-05-2017 12:50 PM)numanist Wrote:  

Have you ever been with a woman with a big nose before? Do you find them attractive or do you find them unsightly. I suppose they can make for pretty good eskimo kissers, but I really cannot make up my mind. What are your thoughts?

What straight male cares about this.

Also an oversized nose never enhances the look of anyone's face, male or female.

For me it more depends on how she deals with it. A recent ex had a big schnozz and truthfully I didnt care, but she would get all butt hurt about it if I posted a photo she didnt like. She would always complain about it and would say she wanted a nose job. So annoying, I could have played with that insecurity.

I judge their face on the basis of their nose. If it is not good enough (read: atleast average) then the rest of the face is not good enough by default.
But then there's tits cleavage and ass behind.

Love em.

"Lady With A Lute" Thomas Wilmer Dewing

[Image: b883171d7a1bc2c71ebc7bf0917235a8.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Well, I would rather not be involved with someone who resembles Pinocchio, a camel or an air vent on the side of a building. However, if she's otherwise hot, feminine etc... I doubt I would reject her based on the nose

I like pretty girls with big noses. Doubly so when their prominent tits match their prominent snoz.

Does that make me beta?

Nobody talks about this.

Quote: (07-05-2017 01:51 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

I like pretty girls with big noses. Doubly so when their prominent tits match their prominent snoz.

Does that make me beta?

Nobody talks about this.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Another (((them))) tread. Oy Vey!

[Image: Instagram-Peretti.jpg]

I like it.

it's not the most appealing feature. if she had other things to compensate with, I could overlook the big nose.

I don't really like big noses at all.
I also don't like girls having big features unless it's their tits and even then there's limits.
Proportion counts for a lot as well.
A large nose on a small face/head looks cartoonish. That same nose would look better on a larger face/head.

It can be cute if the scale is not that far off. It isn't something I find ideal but I dated a girl wit ha big schnozz and I thought it was cute. If she ever got a nose job though she would have skyrocketed into a very hot blondie, maybe an 8 as her nose was her only known flaw (at that time; now though she is now a fatty, could not put down the fork).

I am more forgiving to wide noses versus long noses that protrude out. If it has a hook it in though, she will always look goofy.

Does OP want to get enriched?

[Image: the_nose_knows.gif]
[Image: 26d.jpg]

There are some jewesses that can pull it off but most the decent looking chicks that come factory with big noses get them done.

I really like big conks on women, not too big of course. Girls with big noses seem to have amazing smiles

It's a deal breaker.

I'm not into having to maneuver myself into position every time I feel like kissing a girl.

Only beautiful button noses for me.

#teamButtonNose

It's much easier to shovel cocaine & ground up roofies up there. So that's a plus.

The size of a woman's nose is irrelevant.

It's what's on the inside that counts.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Quote: (07-05-2017 04:30 PM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

I really like big conks on women, not too big of course.

[Image: Whats-That-pic-2.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I'm afraid the Jewry is out on this one.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Are we talking big or freakishly large? Because the noses in the OP are frightening.

On the other hand, I can deal with something the size of, say, a young Blake Lively's nose, especially if the chick is otherwise attractive.

[Image: 4646e036b75cd66b18142cfb16bf7839.jpg]

[Image: blake-lively-dec-2006__iphone_640.jpg]

I'd be worried she could sniff me out a little too well if I happened to stray one night. Bloodhound game recognized.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

I only date women with big noses, since I want to produce lots of large-nosed children who will go forth and produce many more large-nosed grandchildren who will serve as soldiers to battle the flat-nosed blacks and asians in the great nose wars of the 22nd century.