rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl was indifferent now giving me green lights?

There is a girl at my gym that I've been frequenting for 4 years. Were both regulars and have been there for a while. When I joined in 2013 we would do the same group-exercise classes and see each other around on the gym floor. We never spoke or acknowledged each other.

At the time I had self-esteem issues and was real skinny. Now im more confident, vocal and have a good physique. im a different person

In the gym community, she's well-liked and known for being a friendly wholesome 'good girl". she attractive, a virgin and most guys at the gym have the hots for her.

Anyways for about 1-1.5 years now she has been giving me consistent green lights to approach her and I think has been flirting with me by teasing me with her butt/cleavage. she also give me a suggestive smirk too.

im wary of her intentions, why is she suddenly giving me signals now after I had been at the gym for several years and she didn't acknowledge me?

shes high value and as far as I know has been single since 2013. we both live a few blocks away from each other and frequently cross paths on the street.

Despite this we've never spoken or had a proper conversation.

Quote: (06-30-2017 08:42 AM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

Anyways for about 1-1.5 years now she has been giving me consistent green lights to approach her and I think has been flirting with me by teasing me with her butt/cleavage. she also give me a suggestive smirk too.

im wary of her intentions, why is she suddenly giving me signals now after I had been at the gym for several years and she didn't acknowledge me?

shes high value and as far as I know has been single since 2013. we both live a few blocks away from each other and frequently cross paths on the street.

Wait, what?

She "suddenly" started giving you signals over a year ago?

Strike up a conversation about lifting and ask her to get some coffee, Opie.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Wait, what?

She "suddenly" started giving you signals over a year ago?

Strike up a conversation about lifting and ask her to get some coffee, Opie.
[/quote]

why did she start giving me signals after not giving me any IOI since I joined in 2013?

Quote: (06-30-2017 08:51 AM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

why did she start giving me signals after not giving me any IOI since I joined in 2013?

Maybe she noticed something that brought you to her attention. Maybe she changed her behavior because a LTR ended. Maybe she isn't giving you signals at all.

It doesn't matter why. Get in where you fit in. Chat her up and see if she's receptive to talking. If the conversation flows, just tell her "this is fun, I'm going for coffee, come along with me".

If she blows you out, then you can stop wondering about it. If she doesn't, fuck her until you're tired of it. This isn't quantum physics.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Sounds like you should just talk to her.

If she blows you out, then you can stop wondering about it. If she doesn't, fuck her until you're tired of it. This isn't quantum physics.
[/quote]

she isn't the type to give up the cooch easy. Word through the grapevine is shes saving herself for marriage

Quote: (06-30-2017 08:55 AM)Mig Picante Wrote:  

why do you think her behaviour has changed?

You seem more interested in trivialities than in getting busy with her.

Good luck with the mental gyrations!

Quote: (06-30-2017 08:58 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  

You seem more interested in trivialities than in getting busy with her.

Good luck with the mental gyrations!

you have a point but im curious about it!

Quote: (06-30-2017 08:57 AM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

Why in the name of God would you care? Do you want to explore her psychology or her pussy?

Quote: (06-30-2017 09:00 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Why in the name of God would you care? Do you want to explore her psychology or her pussy?

because im a curious person. it seems strange for her to have a sudden spike in interest after indifference for about 2.5 years.

Quote: (06-30-2017 08:56 AM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

she isn't the type to give up the cooch easy. Word through the grapevine is shes saving herself for marriage

That sounds like a very withered grapevine that you shouldn't worry about. They all give it up in the right circumstances.

In all seriousness, you need to take a step backwards and think about the big picture here. You don't know anything about what "type" she is or what her "value" is, because she's just some woman you see walking around that you've been stressing out about for years. Get her off the pedestal. She's just some piece of ass showing her cleavage to the entire gym for attention like all the others.

Delete all this bullshit you've "heard" and "think" from your memory, start fresh, and go have a normal conversation with her so you can see whether or not you have a chance of draining your balls into her hole like nature intended.

That, or you're going to spend another year freaking yourself out for no reason.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

There is a girl at my gym that I've been frequenting for 4 years. Were both regulars and have been there for a while. When I joined in 2013 we would do the same group-exercise classes and see each other around on the gym floor. We never spoke or acknowledged each other.

At the time I had self-esteem issues and was real skinny. Now im more confident, vocal and have a good physique. im a different person

In the gym community, she's well-liked and known for being a friendly wholesome 'good girl". she attractive, a virgin and most guys at the gym have the hots for her.

I've never seen such an unintentional grammatical Freudian slip as that first sentence.

What you meant to say was that you've been frequenting a gym for 4 years where there's this girl.

What your subconscious said was that you've been frequenting this girl for 4 years.

You just typed up an entire post about a person you've never talked to who has never had a split second of thought about you.

It's ok. We all do it as guys. Just walk up and say, "Hey, I see you here all the time...my name is Bronzed" in the friendliest tone. Say it as if you're the owner of the gym, and just appreciating her for being a long time patron.

When she says hi back, give it a pause to see if she'll keep talking, if she does obviously let her talk, if not, just tell her a bit of what you just said...that it's funny you see people like her all the time, just passing by or at work or at the gym, and never talk, and you decided you wanted to meet her, because it's those people in your lives you appreciate, the random ones you see but never meet, and maybe, just maybe it's those people that really motivate you to work out for years and build up good habits and confidence.

The point is, you have an interesting perspective...also, you're just talking.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Hot virgins/good girls generally suck some mean pipe

In all seriousness, you need to take a step backwards and think about the big picture here. You don't know anything about what "type" she is or what her "value" is, because she's just some woman you see walking around that you've been stressing out about for years. Get her off the pedestal. She's just some piece of ass showing her cleavage for attention like all the others.

[/quote]

you misunderstand. im mildly interested but im by no means infatuated or have her on a pedestal. I learnt my lesson about that the hard way. I'm more interested in the psychology of the situation than her personally. she seems like a nice girl but im hardly pining for her, I can take or leave it.

Quote: (06-30-2017 09:07 AM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

you misunderstand. im mildly interested but im by no means infatuated or have her on a pedestal. I learnt my lesson about that the hard way. I'm more interested in the psychology of the situation than her personally. she seems like a nice girl but im hardly pining for her, I can take or leave it.

Frankly there BA, I'd rather undertake the study of her psychology while I'm straddling her bare ass, but if you have any revelations about female psych from afar, please share them here!

The psychology of the situation is that you're fixating on a woman you've never spoken to.

If she's teasing you with her body, she's teasing every man in the gym. It's something women do at the gym, and some of them can't even help it.

After all, you tell me how a woman with big tits is supposed to do a one-arm row without "teasing", short of wearing a burka:

[Image: 5exercisestoeliminatebackfat-onearmdumbbellrow.jpg]

She smirked at you once. There is no psychology here. This is not flirting. Nothing is happening, other than you convincing yourself that she isn't fucking anybody else while you worry about it.

If you're interested in her psychology, you'll need to interact with her as humans do. You'll learn plenty about her psychology when you find out whether or not she likes rough anal.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

She smirked at you once. There is no psychology here. This is not flirting. Nothing is happening.

[/quote]

smirked a few times

I can take or leave it.

Talk to her then or leave it.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

No idea, and frankly I couldn't care less. You haven't talked to her yet and right now it's all in your head.

Just talk to her. Light and breezy.

Quote: (06-30-2017 09:18 AM)BronzedAdonis Wrote:  

smirked a few times

[Image: image.gif?w=400&c=1]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

How have you made all these assumptions about her. Bro, you are clearly infatuated with her, it's been four years!

Crossing paths on the street, seeing her at the gym and glances while you are working out. Come on man, just approach or talk to her!

This mental masturbation and what ifs won't do anything. You won't find out what her deal is until you go talk to her. Take action.

Don't be creepy about it and heed heavy's advice.

How have you made all these assumptions about her. Bro, you are clearly infatuated with her, it's been four years!
[/quote]

im honestly not, id admit it if I were. I got burned hard by a girl a while back so im not overly interested in anyone now. the green lights she has been giving me has been more effort than ive put in.

Quote: (06-30-2017 09:15 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

The psychology of the situation is that you're fixating on a woman you've never spoken to.

If she's teasing you with her body, she's teasing every man in the gym. It's something women do at the gym, and some of them can't even help it.

After all, you tell me how a woman with big tits is supposed to do a one-arm row without "teasing", short of wearing a burka:

[Image: 5exercisestoeliminatebackfat-onearmdumbbellrow.jpg]

She smirked at you once. There is no psychology here. This is not flirting. Nothing is happening, other than you convincing yourself that she isn't fucking anybody else while you worry about it.

If you're interested in her psychology, you'll need to interact with her as humans do. You'll learn plenty about her psychology when you find out whether or not she likes rough anal.

Seriously man - you do realize that you know nothing about her? You know zero, because you have not talked to her, you have not approached her, you have no idea what or who she is.

There are a myriad reasons as to why she might fancy you - or she might not fancy you at all.

There are guys out there who approach 20 girls a day and you are thinking here in mental contortions as to why she possibly may show some interest in you. A smile or smirk is good, but does not mean that she is willing to suck your dick.

Go talk to her. Since you "know each other" from sight for years, you obviously have to skip some things.

Make small talk to her, introduce yourself, tell her that you saw her - like the progress she is doing. If she is open, then ask her out for coffee after.

So far you have nothing.