rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel Writers: Glimpse Correspondents Program

Just came across this: http://glimpse.org/the-correspondents-program/

The Glimpse Correspondents Program is for talented writers and photographers with a passion for storytelling and a knack for finding truly unique stories. The program is open to anyone who will be working, volunteering, or studying outside of their home country for at least 10 weeks. Correspondents receive the following benefits:

$600 stipend
Professional editorial support
Career training in travel writing and photography
Publication on Matador and Glimpse.org

Applications for the Fall 2011 Correspondents Program have closed. Applications for the Spring 2012 Program will open in September.

I'll sign up immediately, i'm sure they are interrested in my writing talent. My blog was once described as : The Mein Kampf of Travel Blogs [Image: nuts.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I moved from the UK, I wonder if that counts?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-03-2011 02:03 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I'll sign up immediately, i'm sure they are interrested in my writing talent. My blog was once described as : The Mein Kampf of Travel Blogs [Image: nuts.gif]

Eh... I wouldn't put that on your application.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Quote: (09-08-2011 12:27 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

Ever heard of sarcasm ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (09-09-2011 06:13 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2011 12:27 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

Ever heard of sarcasm ?

Yep, just practiced some, but sorry it didn't translate. Nice blog by the way, interesting adventures in Russia.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)