rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible that "the beat" in modern music is a form of mind control and demonic?

Is it possible that "the beat" in modern music is a form of mind control and demonic?

This is something I've been researching into in my study of theology and Christianity. Jesus never lost control of himself, not once. In places like Pentecostal churches, the singers often shriek loudly and inanely, yet they claim to be doing so in the name of God. Nearly every sub-sect away from the original Christianity is rooted in pagan ideals and philosophies that work as co-beliefs in the Christian theology. Anyways, on the topic of the soul and not losing control of oneself, from a wide range of things, to greed to wrath to lust to simply allowing the environment or ambiance around you to control your movements or thoughts, many people fall short nowadays.

Think of the modern club scene, something that only came about in the late 20th century to present day, it's a high-tech version of this Voodoo sexual gratification. Darkened, pulsating clubs and raves capture many with their hypnotic sensual atmosphere. Yes in antiquity, there were many orgies with music and food and all kinds of weird rituals in different cultures, but today everything is so synthetic and forced that it is hard to ignore.

I was reading from a plethora of different sites and sources, some I'm sure are unreliable and facetious, but however I noticed the same thing from my studies of music for many years. The beat in Rock n Roll music is based on the rhythmic beating of African voodoo rituals. Unlike Jazz which appeared many decades earlier and has less of a dark underworld connection (although I can't say the same for some free-form jazz), Rock N Roll has some pretty interesting connections to pagan and demigod worship.

Unlike most preachers just shouting "It's the devil's music!" I intended to look beyond the here-say and delve into what really is inside, without exposing myself to all kinds of bad juju. Rumors and admissions of soul-selling aside, the lyrics in most songs were usually absent of demonic powers-that-be or usually written about beta-love type stuff or a myriad of other topics. I could cite sources on lyrics for days but that doesn't mean the music is evil. What I think truly is what engages the hypnotic effect on people is what everybody nowadays likes to call "the beat" or "da beat" depending on which neighborhood you're in. It evolved out of Rock n Roll into other forms including hip hop, gangsta rap, club music, techno music, now house music, and every sub-genre thereof. The only people I know who don't listen to this are the geriatrics who grew up in a different world than all of us.

"Its strength has always been rooted in the sexual energy of its rhythm . . Rock 'n' roll made you want to move and shake and get physically excited."—Janet Podell, Rock Music in America, pp. 46-47

"Its insistent basic backbeat and shuffle rhythms demanded a physical response . . So the harsh, direct syncopation of rock 'n' roll came as a physical manifestation of its content—a challenge to loosen up, to break the old molds of convention and standards of propriety . . The musicians themselves moved and danced as they played, begging the listener to cast off his inhibitions."—William J. Shafer, Rock Music, p. 1

Think about this. When you're talking to a girl one second, and all of the sudden she hears music the first inclination is to dance and start shaking, forgetting whatever witty or worthless banter you two were engaging in. Even girlfriends, fiances, and wives are no different if they grew up with this. Lots of men do this too so I think its more of a general hypnotic effect than a vagina behavior. However, look at their eyes when this happens. Some girls will close their eyes, others will roll their eyes back into their heads exposing their whites, some people you can even notice a REM-like rapid blinking of their eyes when dancing to the "music." The success behind this format of music is founded on the hypnotic principles of repetition. The constant repetition of the beat causes an instantaneous mental and physical response, while the catchy phrases and repetitive melodies ensure the message is retained and recalled at ease.

I'm going to post the rest of sections from an article on inside rock music, if you want to read the whole thing it's here:
http://insiderockmusic.com/origins.html

"Spurred by the holy drums [in Central Africa], deep in the meditation of the dance, one is literally entered by a god [demon] . . and it can happen to anyone.

"In Abomey, Africa, these deities that speak through humans are called vodun. The word means 'mysteries.' From their vodun (also called voden) comes our Voodoo, and it is to Voodoo that we must look for the roots of our music . . Voodoo is not so much Africa in the new World as it is Africa meeting the New World, absorbing it and being absorbed by it . . Protestantism and Voodoo are always at odds. A Haitian saying goes, 'If you want the loa [a voodoo god] to leave you alone—become a Protestant [believer]' . .

"Elvis Presley was the first product of African music in America which the official culture could not ignore . . When whites started playing rock 'n' roll, the whole aesthetic of Western performance changed . . Spurred by a god within him, the devotee . . throws himself into a series of improvisations [bodily movements] . . The audience is not taken in: it is to the loa [Voodoo god] and not the loa's servant [the performer] that their admiration goes out.

"The Voodoo rite of [demon] possession by the god became the standard of American performance in rock 'n' roll. Elvis Presley, Little Rich­ard, Jerry Lee Lewis, James Brown, Janis Joplin, Tina Turner, Jim Morrison, Johnny Rotten, Prince;—they let themselves be possessed not by any god they could name but by the supernatural spirit they felt in the music . . Western performers transmitted their possession through their voice and their dance to their audience, even through their records.

"From the first, this music has felt like an attack on the institutions [marriage, the family, the church, etc.]—and that was what it was attacking . . 'If I told you what our music is really about, we'd probably all get arrested,' Bob Dylan told an interviewer in 1965. It is a music that won't stop, and it won't leave us alone. It speaks through the body and invokes the spirit."—Michael Ventura, "Hear that Long Snake moan," Whole Earth Review, Spring 1987, pp. 28-43; and Summer 1987, pp. 82-92.

n the following passage, the author refers to the demons as "gods," because that is what the native musicians and worshipers call them. But they are actually demons which, at the sound of the drum rhythms, come and enter those in attendance."

I'm sure many are aware of this already, but today's music scene is on a whole 'nother level than the 50's and 60's where this emerged. Rock has all but been forgotten by today's youths, with all the useful-idiot cookie-cutter rap and hip hop and pop types garnering worship and fancying themselves as gods among men. But has the beat changed? hardly. It's just assumed another form.

The music today that most closely resembles the Voodoo ritual dance music is rap. As in Voodoo, it is the bare essentials of the beat that form the basis of rap music. On top of the beat is heard the monotonous chanting of the rappers.
In this musical environment, listeners can easily slip into a hypnotic drug-and-music-induced stupor, losing control of the master brain. This opens them up to the power of suggestion and lessens their ability to reason. The music becomes the hypnotic tool, opening the mind to receive the messages that demons want to implant. Digitize and modernize Voodoo music, and you end up with rap.

There is nothing new about rap or the endless beats heard pumping through clubs and raves around the world. Inside these temples of modern paganism, today's youth revel in their rebellious freedom. Half-naked bodies, writhing in sweat and saturated in drugs and alcohol, worship the gods of conceit and sexual expression.
What these young people don't understand is that they are repeating a ritual that has formed the basis of Satan worship and pagan ceremony for thousands of years. Whether we like it or not, the ingredients that make a Voodoo ritual ceremony such a satanic success are the very same ones that keep dance parties thriving today. No true child of God will be found in their association.

"But why do the natives want to call the demons to come and possess them? Because the people have learned that when the demons enter their bodies,—the people feel excited and exhilarate,, and want to wave their arms, dance around wildly, and fall on the floor in apparent ecstasy.

While they are gathered together, the demons give them—what seems to be—a glorious feeling of excitement and exaltation. Amid the excitement of these native rituals, the natives are urged to want to have sexual intercourse with one another.

But then afterward, those demons—still in their bodies—give them feelings of depression and anger, and gradually lead them to acts of violence."

One of the ways to break free of the death cult that is modern day society is to turn the music off. All of it. I can think of few genres where there is no connection to the darkness. But the Christian peace-love rock band types? Forget them, they don't preach the true word, just another subterfuge for feel-good politics.

Now for those horny bastards out there who want to seduce women, using music as a means of engaging them in a form of hypnosis to allow you to have your way with them is too easy. But not for the Christian. Perhaps one of the ways a society can be rid of corruption within is to rid itself of decades of culture and music, an impossible feat.

The "beat" is everywhere now. What effect does it have on you?

This should be an article on ROK.

To answer the question in your thread title:

No, you're just delusional.

There are many music threads here so perhaps this forum isn't the best fit for you if you believe a large amount of RVF members are possessed by demons.

Mercenary's second account?

Americans are dreamers too

I can see why you would think I'm delusional. It's almost like a questioning of reality. But even red pilled players aren't beyond being triggered by something in the face of speculation or evidence. I would say the way people are at nightclubs is evidence enough that these claims are truthful. The whole drug - rave - sex counterculture, everything in it is toxic.

The main message I'm getting across is anything that makes you lose self-control is not good. One of those happens to be this kind of music. The music that came out of Christian societies ages ago had a different effect on people, especially classical or orchestral, or even ethnic.

The drums of Africa are pagan and demonic to the core. Therefore everything that evolved out of or contains these 'beats' is of the same ilk, including today's music.

I never stated that all forum users are possessed by demons, one can hear the music and not be affected. One can ignore it. I just want to gather opinions from others and see what people truly think after careful analysis.

quick edit: I'm not trying to troll, I've been banned in almost every forum where I start to talk about deep stuff. I would like to have a peace of mind discussion about sensitive topics without people getting mad and trying to censor me so that's why I'm here.

If you study hypnotism, a lot of things done in worship services and political rallies is trance inducing. Its not a full trance like in a cartoon with your eyes glazed over but a trance nonetheless. A repetitive rhythm can be trance inducing but by itself probably not.

This reminds me of the "Devil's Tritone" (a diminished fifth) -- a chord or succession of tones that would be familiar to any Black Sabbath fan.

Interesting history of it:
http://mentalfloss.com/article/77321/bri...ls-tritone

This is indeed interesting.

Some thoughts:

One thing certain thing is that music is very powerful and most people fail to acknowledge it.
Just see how the music has evolved already in the last 200-300 years. People haven't been listening to "the beat" too long, not at least on this scale.

However, there are also many people who don't "get" or can talk about music. Call them uninterested if you want.
I sold my soul to rock n' roll already as a young kid when my brother and his friends played AC/DC and Black Sabbath in our house.
I have played as a drummer in a few rock/metal bands and I know exactly what you mean when you start kicking "the beat" in a AC/DC song. It gets you pumped up, energized, your blood start flowing etc. Like some kind of strong drug is effecting you. Again, those who don't "get" music will probably nod their head and have zero idea what I'm talking about.

I don't know if it's bad or good but the effect the music has on people is very strong. It's safe to say it's responsible for a lot of the party,drug and degenerate culture , but music also makes some people feel good. I bet it makes some people happy and less depressed. A double edged sword.

It could be interesting to do some kind of an music detox.
I don't listen to nearly as much music as I used to do, but I still listen in the gym and when I'm driving my car.

Music controls your heartbeat and emotions, get you out of your head/problems for a moment, that's why you keep hearing girls saying "Can't live without music..."
Once you get people get of their heads you can make them do the best or worst, doesn't matter which as long as it happened

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

It's good to know I'm not alone in my sentiment lol. For some people who rely on music to get through their day, to game, to workout etc, then it must help them, but it is also their crutch. For some they cannot focus or do anything in their life without background noise constantly blaring. It's a matter of isolating oneself if you were to shut off all music from your life, especially for most of us who were born post 1980. However, I've noticed a calming effect when I don't engage in the modern day music, more so when I listen to music that is supposed to 'calm' me. As far as invigoration for working out, if you need music for that I don't mean to troll you but I've worked out my whole life without headphones / walkmans / cellphones or any of that and have been a strong lifter, as an outside source most music takes away from primal focus and strength.

Then again, not all music is evil.

Quote: (06-20-2017 03:26 PM)IstillLoveVistaBaby Wrote:  

I would say the way people are at nightclubs is evidence enough that these claims are truthful

Which claims? That some music is demonic or evil? No, no that is not "evidence enough" of that. You will need to provide slightly more evidence for these claims.

Quote:Quote:

I've been banned in almost every forum where I start to talk about deep stuff.

I don't think the "deepness" of your ideas was the cause.

Quote: (06-20-2017 07:29 PM)IstillLoveVistaBaby Wrote:  

Zero music is "evil"

Quote: (06-20-2017 07:52 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2017 03:26 PM)IstillLoveVistaBaby Wrote:  

I would say the way people are at nightclubs is evidence enough that these claims are truthful

Which claims? That some music is demonic or evil? No, no that is not "evidence enough" of that. You will need to provide slightly more evidence for these claims.

Quote:Quote:

I've been banned in almost every forum where I start to talk about deep stuff.

I don't think the "deepness" of your ideas was the cause.

Quote: (06-20-2017 07:29 PM)IstillLoveVistaBaby Wrote:  

Zero music is "evil"

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God - having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NIV, emphasis added)

One doesn't need a degree to figure out how corrupt present-day music is. I will post more studies and claims as examples to satisfy secularists who cannot understand a spiritual approach, I just want to generate more discussion first. If you are not a Christian then yes I can see your point of view makes sense to your own mind. All I'm saying is that as a Christian, music 'of this earth' does not please God, it is all a creation of the ruler of this world, who is not God but the devil. Worldly music is what I'm referring to. Whether it be Rock n Roll, hop hop, rap, techno, house, or whatever. The addendum I'm trying to discuss is the act of losing control of one's self from such music is further evidence that said music is not inherently "good." Before I was Christian I didn't care one iota about worldliness. Now not so much. Things do change for some people, and my life has been infinitely better unplugged from the devil's matrix.

Quote: (06-20-2017 08:08 PM)IstillLoveVistaBaby Wrote:  

One doesn't need a degree to figure out how corrupt present-day music is. I will post more studies and claims as examples to satisfy secularists who cannot understand a spiritual approach.

There are no scientific studies regarding music being demonic, because, well for obvious reasons.

You didn't start a thread titled "how music and beats have an effect on the brain", which would be quite interesting, because it is clear there is an effect.

Instead you are claiming music is "demonic".

Quote: (06-20-2017 08:33 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2017 08:08 PM)IstillLoveVistaBaby Wrote:  

One doesn't need a degree to figure out how corrupt present-day music is. I will post more studies and claims as examples to satisfy secularists who cannot understand a spiritual approach.

There are no scientific studies regarding music being demonic, because, well for obvious reasons.

You didn't start a thread titled "how music and beats have an effect on the brain", which would be quite interesting, because it is clear there is an effect.

Instead you are claiming music is "demonic".

And it's the precise reason why people are leaving Christianity in droves.

Yeah, great way to convert people by telling them the music they enjoy is demonic [Image: dodgy.gif]

There's something to be said for what the OP is talking about.

Male singers whine about "giving you're all to me, give my all to you", "i'll catch a gernade for you". Most male top 50 songs are always the same. Whining about having oneitis for some object.

While female singers sing with lyrics like:

"How deep is your love?"
"Cause baby you're a firework, come on let your colors burst, gimme your uh uh uh as you shoot across the sky"

The question that we really should be asking is the following:

Why is modern pop music all obsessed with sex?

Quote: (06-20-2017 09:19 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Because it sells and its something everyone has in common, we all want sex. Other things which everyone has in common, such as good food or sleeping in on Monday's, just don't have the same ring.

Interesting topic to start OP after your blues thread, a style of music which had a strong influence on rock and roll. Maybe you should give that up too lest you be influenced by the devil. I wonder if all the local church bands are demonic with their electric guitars and crap. An interesting thread would have been musics effect on the brain, but claiming its demonic. . . may as well convert to Amish.

Quote: (06-20-2017 09:29 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2017 09:19 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Because it sells and its something everyone has in common, we all want sex. Other things which everyone has in common, such as good food or sleeping in on Monday's, just don't have the same ring.

Interesting topic to start OP after your blues thread, a style of music which had a strong influence on rock and roll. Maybe you should give that up too lest you be influenced by the devil. I wonder if all the local church bands are demonic with their electric guitars and crap. An interesting thread would have been musics effect on the brain, but claiming its demonic. . . may as well convert to Amish.

Yes I did enjoy the blues, and still do, but I'm still doing my own research on if the rhythm in the blues can have the same effect as the other cut & paste styles of music out there. My inclination is to say no, but blues musicians have written songs on topics of selling their soul or going down below etc like Casey Bill Weldon.

My general consensus is that anything that uses the specific demon-calling rhythms used by African voodoo tribes (or any of the modern variants a la Santeria in Cuba or Condomble in Brazil) inducts the same hypnosis and trance-inducing repetition that opens the door to the other side. I will be getting technical later.

What is the other side here? Not just hell, but possession and even feelings of lucidity. Possession comes from the dancing and fluidity of body movements. I'm saying I'm starting to believe the possibility that comes with all the good feelings from dancing and being out of control are not of one's own volition when under the music. Even from a secular standpoint, yes it effects the brain and mood, but what is not understood in the scientific or neurological details can be fleshed out in a spiritual interpretation.

Is music form of mind control? Absolutely! Used by churches, religions, cults, malls, supermarkets, advertisers, armies, movies, radio, players who can play guitar at campfire - everyone who can. This mind control can have a net positive effect however too. For true freedom and detachment all music should be left behind however.

Is certain types of music demonic? I believe certain types of vibrations are probably in bad resonance with certain organs in your body and can cause harm. This includes nervous system and brain or various parts of brain. Other types of vibration can cause healing. Cat's murr is proven to cause healing as could be some music. A lot of it has to do with sound that is outside of human hearing spectrum too. Can it be it demonic in Christian sense - no. Can it be demonic in esoteric sense of having "demonic energy levels" and hurting your "chakras"? Yes!

The popular disco beat is said to do something with mimicking the rhythm of your heart but twice as fast. it is said to involuntary make your heart beat faster because of this. I assume long term effects are not good for your heart, but I don't know to what extent. Loud music is sure bad for your ears and brain. It is wise to be cautious and moderate with anything. At the same time no need to be paranoid and see the Devil everywhere.

NO

/thread

This will be the new flat earth thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]

There's going to come a point when the collective sheeple are just too inundated with hypno-pop music by the NWO types that they won't be able to live without it. It seems like for some people that time has already passed.

Nothing wrong with going deaf for awhile. Anytime you listen to something that you don't know or verify the source of, you are filtering unknown data into your subconscious.

I don't think it's demonic I think it just reveals humans for the retarded chimps they are shaking their asses and dry humping each other on the dance floor at the sound of rhythmic tapping. We aren't all that far removed from the jungle

[Image: giphy.gif]