rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why NOW is the Best Time in History to Date

I know dude kinda capes for women, but I can't knock his hustle. He makes some really good points. I think I'm done with Internet dating. The returns on my investment -time or otherwise - are disastrous. I'll leave my hooks in the water in case anything bites, but that's about it.

If he succeeds at persuading women to leave the fucking apps and approach guys in real world (even if it's 1 out of 1000), I'll buy him a beer.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Why do guys who aren't top 10% in looks waste time online dating?

Or maybe cuz I'm short and black it's not conducive. I stopped all dating apps in 2015. All my bangs since then have been cold approach or social circle. Better quality women and more consistency now than when I trolled tinder and pof and okcupid. Fuck online dating.

And I'm not even bad looking my only knock would be my height at 5'7" but I'm buff, stylish, and don't look half bad with my beard. I get rejected by even fatties on Tinder but in real life I get numbers and hook ups from 6s-8s at the gym and the bar... Makes no sense for me to online date.

God bless those of you who succeed at it.

Also dating now is overrated. It's less "dating" and more "fucking" and psychological warfare. I'm in monk mode right now to get money, start my side business, manage investments, and finish my degree. I had an epiphany a few weeks ago that put a lot of shit into perspective.

AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE, women are not a priority. Not even #5, 6, or 7, in my life. Not even top 10.

Quote: (06-15-2017 01:06 PM)Darkwing Buck Wrote:  

Also dating now is overrated. It's less "dating" and more "fucking" and psychological warfare. I'm in monk mode right now to get money, start my side business, manage investments, and finish my degree. I had an epiphany a few weeks ago that put a lot of shit into perspective.

AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE, women are not a priority. Not even #5, 6, or 7, in my life. Not even top 10.

I feel you brother. Unfortunately, I was relying heavily on online dating because of my busy schedule and it was a total phucking waste of time. Shit will play with your self-esteem if you let it.
Luckily, I'm where you are whereas I simply don't give af. My number 1 priority is health and wealth right now. I'm not even interested in banging bishes I'm not mentally stimulated by.
Bottom line, I know I need to improve my social/professional circle game and not waste another second on bullshit online game.

Yeah, I quit online dating entirely as well. Even in a big city with great looking women it's a waste of time and you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Just going out and talking to people works wonders.

Didn't Matthew Hussey used to be one of those London Day Game guys?

He has thrown together a new hustle for himself, by telling chicks what they want to hear.

He is the guy onstage, the alpha of the occasion, and he is getting paid, and a bunch of women come up to him after to talk.

Can't really fault the hustle.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I get what he's saying but to all those beautiful theories you must also add reality....I can understand the hate for dating apps and so on,but I got my first(and only,unfortunately) bang from Tinder so I got sympathy for them lol. A lot of girls will talk about how they prefer meeting people in real life,only to go out on a date by some guy who added them on facebook. Complain about lack of "real men" and then getting engaged to guys met on instagram. At least that's what I'm seeing....

The golden days of online dating are long gone.
Once Tinder changed their algorithm it went into the shitter. When it started it was purely based on location and age range. It would only show you people that met your criteria. A few years ago it got changed to factor in the popularity of the person swiping right and left, how many matches they got compared to other people etc...
This is what killed it.

This guy has a good hustle.
He's like the "pre-approved" dating advice guru that tells women what they want to hear.
There is definitely some crossover with him compared Steve Harvey and Oprah.
Let him run his hustle because because most of those women are never gonna approach a guy "within their league" anyway.

I'm off online dating and have notcied a good number of single chicks at bars are coming off a bad tinder/bumble date. It's fucking gold, you can just ask them about their date and it naturally pushes the conversation in a sexual direction. Talk about how awful online dating is and how you prefer authentic experiences/chemistry/etc.

Quote: (06-15-2017 01:06 PM)Darkwing Buck Wrote:  

Also dating now is overrated. It's less "dating" and more "fucking" and psychological warfare.

Nicely put. I was explaining to a Russian girl how dating is in the west today, and I said something like this. She was telling me how guys bring flowers on a first date. Imagine!

If online doesn't work for you go back to old school. But I meet high quality girls (looks wise) through it, so can't knock it.

Race obviously plays a huge role. But height? A girl is going to see your photo and say oh he doesn't look 6" in this picture swipe left.

Tinder probably best for average height guys, as it doesn't have a place to list your height.

But for settling down and finding proper ltr social circle game or situational game still where it's at in the west. Asia its completely different play. This guy got the hustle though, and probably bangs his students. Smart man.

This is not the best time in history to date.

In America, close to 70% of the population is overweight, which leaves only 30% to pick from before even factoring in anything else like smoking, drinking, tattoos, promiscuity, or narcissism in.

Americans in the past had three times the healthy women to pick from. There is a massive shortage of dateable women in America.

It's not my area of interest, but the same goes for guys. Video games, computers, and the service industry have turned what could have been masculine men into men-children that look like jelly donuts.

I'm happy for that fellow if he enjoys doing what he does, though.

As for me specifically, I'm most likely moving abroad at some point, and then it will be the best time in history to date.

What is it about this video that you guys disagree with?

Why do you say he is telling women what they want to hear?

The things he says seem to be similar to a lot of the things we say on this forum.

I don't think I need to get into my assessment of online dating, but I'll point out the snug V-neck of the dude in the clip.

Quote: (06-15-2017 10:00 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

This is not the best time in history to date.

In America, close to 70% of the population is overweight, which leaves only 30% to pick from before even factoring in anything else like smoking, drinking, tattoos, promiscuity, or narcissism in.

Americans in the past had three times the healthy women to pick from. There is a massive shortage of dateable women in America.

It's not my area of interest, but the same goes for guys. Video games, computers, and the service industry have turned what could have been masculine men into men-children that look like jelly donuts.

I'm happy for that fellow if he enjoys doing what he does, though.

As for me specifically, I'm most likely moving abroad at some point, and then it will be the best time in history to date.

Very, very true. I guess I never looked at it this way. Desirable women have such a seemingly plethora of choices, they've become difficult to "transact" with.
The undesirables are definitely plentiful.

Quote: (06-15-2017 10:50 PM)birthday cat Wrote:  

What is it about this video that you guys disagree with?

Why do you say he is telling women what they want to hear?

The things he says seem to be similar to a lot of the things we say on this forum.
Google him and see the other things he says, his other videos and the book he is pushing-He tells women exactly what they want to hear.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I watched a few of his other videos on youtube and I didn't see anything that bad. He talks in a feminine way but that should be expected since his audience is women.

I guess there will always be different perspectives with a guy like this. Some guys won't like him because he doesn't view women as the enemy. Some guys will be reluctant to agree with him because he talks in a feminine way. A few of us will admire his game.

It takes a lot of game to tell a room full of women that they spend too much time on their smartphones and social media and tell them in a way that entertains them and could get them to change their behavior.

I think he tells women the truth although he might not tell them the whole truth. I respect his ability to understand women and communicate with them in a way that they understand.

Now is the best time to see the Pareto Principle in action.
Since the number of dateable women is at an all time low, as mentioned by Spaniard, there are more men fighting for this resource.

Only the top % of men get their share of girls. What constitutes a top % is up for debate but for average dudes who dont have looks, status, game, money etc. its a tough battle field.

Those women are paying to be in that room getting dating advice? That doesn't sound right... What are they there for?

Most of the women in that room are fatties.

It's one of the worst times to date in America, if not the worst time.

You see a lot of guys claiming "monk mode", or that they're only focusing on money/business.

Freud would call that sublimation.

A lot of these guys will probably end up MGTOW anyways.

Pre internet I got better looking girls with a bus pass.

I would take mid 90s to 2006 over these "glory" days in a heartbeat.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (06-19-2017 11:31 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Pre internet I got better looking girls with a bus pass.

I would take mid 90s to 2006 over these "glory" days in a heartbeat.

Shit, I was crushing it from like 2006-2011, even online because at that point, it wasn't as mainstream as it is now and bishes weren't immersed in it. Now, things aren't that great with the inflated ego's even extra-average females have. I think, women, and people in general, have an abundance mentality because of the seemingly plethora of available men in their DM's, giving likes and on dating sites. Just again today, I seen some big ass broad posting a pic of herself in a swimsuit on the beach that had like 60 likes on IG. I'm like WTF??

Quote:Quote:

think, women, and people in general, have an abundance mentality because of the seemingly plethora of available men in their DM's, giving likes and on dating sites. Just again today, I seen some big ass broad posting a pic of herself in a swimsuit on the beach that had like 60 likes on IG. I'm like WTF??

Yeh... dude. I'm glad you've caught on.

Quote: (06-19-2017 12:03 AM)underboss Wrote:  

It's one of the worst times to date in America, if not the worst time.

You see a lot of guys claiming "monk mode", or that they're only focusing on money/business.

Freud would call that sublimation.

A lot of these guys will probably end up MGTOW anyways.

You're overstating it. I'd recommend they do go monk for no other reason that it might be healthier ... and lead them, eventually, to my signature (see below) (-: