rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best lads holiday destination

Me and a few of the lads are planning to go on a lads holiday in the late summer (we are students) and I was wondering where you guys would suggest in terms of our best chance of [Image: banana.gif] . Obviously, we want somewhere that isn't going to be expensive (we are in the UK) and is going to have reasonably priced booze.

Pattaya.

Quote: (06-14-2017 06:17 PM)JayGould Wrote:  

Pattaya.

Terrible advice unless there is something seriously wrong with these lads. Koh Phi Phi, Koh Tao, Koh Pangan and Khao San Road are much better options if they make a trip to Thailand.

Quote: (06-14-2017 06:20 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2017 06:17 PM)JayGould Wrote:  

Pattaya.

Terrible advice unless there is something seriously wrong with these lads. Koh Phi Phi, Koh Tao, Koh Pangan and Khao San Road are much better options if they make a trip to Thailand.

If I were going on a week-long vacation with my buddies just to bang girls, I would go to a whore-spot and get pros. They can enjoy talking shit and drinking, and then everyone gets laid by the end of the night (at the same time). If they want to try with non-pros too, they can do that as well.

Just my opinion.

If you are going out with 5 other guys, every city you will go to will be difficult to get laid.

Seeing as you are already facing shit odds, I highly do not recommend these cities:

Prague

Amsterdam

London

You go there and you might as well as give each other reach arounds.

You can try the good ole Budapest or Tallinn for guys night out but its going to be hard to get quality.

I would say go to Barcelona because you have SO MANY options and the clubs are giant and you have a party everyday and you have beautiful white girls from everywhere. You also have high turnover.

I would stay away from the smaller cities as it will be an uphill battle.

I think You go to Viet Nam

Lagos in Portugal - small area with good weather, great vibes and beaches, very decent nightlife and a plethora of hot women.
I went on a lads holiday there years ago (Aussies) and we met big groups of friendly/approachable chicks from all over Europe, particularly Spain, plus locals.

Lisbon too.... I the drinking-in-the-streets culture is conducive to merging groups.
You'll find mixed groups to disperse into and narrow down on hotties.

Bangkok, Hamburg, Prague, also come to mind.

Get to Budapest in September - good weather, top pussy, good architecture and history, good restaurants, cheap

Quote: (06-14-2017 10:43 PM)atravelmate Wrote:  

I think You go to Viet Nam

Nice homepage Brah.

I think you are Vietnamese not American.

You are selling tours, atravelmate?

There are so many locations to go to in Europe which are great for young lads:

- Amsterdam.
- Barcelona.
- Ibiza.
- Prague.
- Greek Islands.
- Wraclaw.
- Croatian coast.

Plenty of music festivals to go to as well in these locations.

Kiev.

Ryan air flies from London and Manchester from September.

In your case: Magaluf [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (06-15-2017 05:40 AM)apolis Wrote:  

Kiev.

Ryan air flies from London and Manchester from September.

Bad idea, low levels of English, poor quality beer, no bar scene, girls are quite difficult.

Sunny Beach, Bulgaria is a good idea, lots of filthy slags from all around