rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

prepagos in medellin

prepagos in medellin

I just got assigned Medellin, Colombia for work, which means I will be frequenting there quite often. I just returned from my first trip there and had a good time. However, I didn't have an awesome time. I was really excited about going to the clubs and being rushed by "prepagos" but that didn't happen. I wasn't sure who were and who weren't. Besides all the girls seemed to be with dudes already. Are there particular clubs or places these chicks hang out at? Where should I go, who do I contact, and what should I do to attract prepagos? I have a girl at home, so I'm not interested in making an effort and having a Girl in Colombia. All I want is to go to a club and pick out the hottests paisa with the biggest titties and pay her some money to grind on my dick and fuck.

prepagos in medellin

lol bro you need to get inspired.

thats mad LAZY on ur part.

but you will find all the info you seek on www. internationalsexguide.com

are you old? if your young you can pull prepagos without paying mate.

none the less good luck

prepagos in medellin

Quote: (09-01-2011 07:48 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

none the less good luck

So that's where you hang out......

http://www.rooshvforum.network/images/smilies/dodgy.gif

prepagos in medellin

Spikesegal - is a perfect example of why local medllin grils do not chase Anglo men like they use to back in the 90's. By default all women know that men like the OP is there for putas and hookers, and as such have gained a terrible rep with non-pro girls.

If you are white, and foreign yo wil have to worx 5x harder to fuck a non-pro that a foreigner from Spai, Puerto Rico or Brazil traveling to Colombia who speaks fluent Spanish.

Mixx

prepagos in medellin

As I explained before.. I'm not interested in putting in time and effort to establish anything real. I just want to be a kid in a candy store. And I'm not being a stupid gringo walking around throwing money in the air being all obnoxious; I'm discrete.

prepagos in medellin

Quote: (09-01-2011 10:02 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2011 07:48 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

none the less good luck

So that's where you hang out......

http://www.rooshvforum.network/images/smilies/dodgy.gif

And?

There is a diff between what I do and what the OP wants to do.

Not knocking the guy but it is what it is.

Lazy

prepagos in medellin

Quote: (09-01-2011 03:13 PM)spikesegal Wrote:  

As I explained before.. I'm not interested in putting in time and effort to establish anything real. I just want to be a kid in a candy store. And I'm not being a stupid gringo walking around throwing money in the air being all obnoxious; I'm discrete.

If you dont even want to put in the time to go to normal venues and game normal chicks than this isnt the forum for ya bro.

prepagos in medellin

If you want working women look on Costaricaticas.com's forum. Book a room at the medellin mansion they will hook you up.

prepagos in medellin

if you don't want to put in ANY time, you sound like a P4P guy. if you are willing to put in 10 minutes/day, you can do it. sounds likes you need to go to the mansion and be aggressive.....nothing wrong with that .

prepagos in medellin

Why is there a thread on hookers in Medellin on this forum?

This thread is better suited for the scores of forums that focus on P4P.

paisapimp, and spikesegal - take this bullshit elsewhere man!

MIxx

prepagos in medellin

This is not a P4P forum. Go somewhere else.