rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suggestions for low budget dates

Ok, so I started using Tinder and have some girls pipelined. Problem is, even if I go out with, say, 4 different girls on a week, going to a pub, Im going to need some cash. For brazilian standards I earn well, but have a son from a previous relationship and not much is available at the end of the month.

Im looking for suggestions of lowbudget dates, but dont want to look like I'm actually doing it for lack of resources. I want to keep it casual, basically.

Any tips?

I think you have the right idea already.

Frame it as something that you like to do, not because you're broke (or in my case unwilling to spend dough on hoes at all). You know a lot better about the stuff in your city. What is there to do that's fun and costs very little/nothing?

Cook Dinner
Walk in the park at sunset/evengin
breaking into a park or pool of sorts
Wine
Skating
Hiking/cliff jumping
drinks
movie
hookah
ice cream
sight seeing
mini golf
laser tag
drinks with a game that you can win to make her buy drinks

[Image: kobe-youre-welcome.gif]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Quote: (06-05-2017 11:58 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

Cook Dinner
Wine
Skating
Hiking/cliff jumping
drinks
movie
hookah
ice cream
sight seeing
mini golf
laser tag

These are the shit. If you can manage jumping a fence and breaking into a private pool she's guranteed to fuck you. 100% success rate with this.

Quote: (06-06-2017 12:00 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2017 11:58 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

Cook Dinner
Wine
Skating
Hiking/cliff jumping
drinks
movie
hookah
ice cream
sight seeing
mini golf
laser tag

These are the shit. If you can manage jumping a fence and breaking into a private pool she's guranteed to fuck you. 100% success rate with this.

.....or....a natural spring [Image: wink.gif]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Share a bottle of wine on your super-yacht
Take a drive in the backseat of your limo
Let your butler prepare a romantic picnic for both of you in a secluded part of your palatial garden
Offer her a line of coke, but then say that you are out of coke and can only offer cock

Best option would be wine/cook dinner at your place. Sight seeing/museums (if free or pretty cheap) would be another good option. But starting with a bottle of wine and dinner ("Bring your favorite bottle of red, I'll cook") will cut a whole lot of expense out right off the top

See this forum thread: Cheap date ideas? Fun Activities + Bounce Activities

Meet up for a coffee, then go for a walk by the river/park and make out on a bench.

Quote: (06-06-2017 11:21 PM)Mig Picante Wrote:  

Meet up for a coffee, then go for a walk by the river/park and make out on a bench.

No offense player but; Weak as fuck do not do this. This is such chump shit that you shouldn't even attempt it unless you know exactly what you're doing.

^ i disagree a bit. It has worked for me. With the only difference that I change to another venue before the park. I remember doing it at least in Colombia, Peru and Ukraine

Delete.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (06-07-2017 12:57 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

No offense player but; Weak as fuck do not do this. This is such chump shit that you shouldn't even attempt it unless you know exactly what you're doing.

Quite to the contrary.

If you feel like you need to give them is more than you and your time, then it's a weak sauce. The only thing I bring to the date is myself because all the fun is me. She wants more (dinner, art show, cliff jumping, etc.) she can look for a chump to provide this. If you feel you need to be a provider, you feel deep down you don't deserve a girl to like you for who you are and you need to bait her with all this extra shit because you're afraid she won't listen what you're interested. I can talk for hours about a plethora of topics, from intellectual to emotionally charged, no problem. A coffee and a couple drinks is more than enough. It's all about getting to know each other. She can get more but only after she fucked me.

Unless you want to play a provider's "game". [Image: tard.gif]

-- Elon Musk

Quote: (06-12-2017 05:57 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quite to the contrary.

If you feel like you need to give them is more than you and your time, then it's a weak sauce. The only thing I bring to the date is myself because all the fun is me. She wants more (dinner, art show, cliff jumping, etc.) she can look for a chump to provide this. If you feel you need to be a provider, you feel deep down you don't deserve a girl to like you for who you are and you need to bait her with all this extra shit because you're afraid she won't listen what you're interested. I can talk for hours about a plethora of topics, from intellectual to emotionally charged, no problem. A coffee and a couple drinks is more than enough. It's all about getting to know each other. She can get more but only after she fucked me.

I agree with KSBMS on this one. I have about five girls that are in the realm of sure fire notches at the moment. The three that I just had coffee with on the first date have all at the very least let me suck their tits or eat their pussy. The two that I took out for alcohol have continued to see me but are not letting me escalate much.

A lot of time if you are meeting a girl online or through day game you need to set up a low cost way to sit down and talk to feel each other out. It should be a I'm just getting to know you vibe. This is very easily accomplished with coffee/tea, and it will run you less than $10. Alcohol with a day game/online girl certainly isn't bad, but it can be much more expensive and give off the vibe that you are trying to seduce her or even take advantage of her. If a girl let's you do that so be it and great, but dating is a different game than getting a ONS at a bar. Anything else besides these two where you are spending over $30 is just a waste of money.

Point being, in my very humble experience I've done more starting with coffee than I have with any other avenue when it comes to day game or online girls.

Quote: (06-12-2017 05:57 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quite to the contrary.

I've turned a few coffee dates into a first date lays but it has a pretty low ROI for me. When I mention ROI I'm talking about my time, I very rarely spend money on women. I've actually been on quite a few coffee dates and I've come to hate them. I think coffee dates are lame for a number of reasons but to narrow in on my demographic here I'm in my early 20s and I rarely go after girls outside the 18-25 range. Nowhere did I mention providing for women or paying anything, that's just not something I do.

The good: Grabbing coffee with another human is like the gold standard for a socially acceptable, low risk, easy and convenient way to spend time and talk to another human being. If the girl thinks she may be able to tolerate you for an hour she will probably be down to get coffee. Those are some pretty neat positives but on to what I consider the bad

The bad : Cliche and not initially alluring. You're another guy inviting her to coffee (note good game and dope personality can make up for this, but it can also make up for just about any-fucking-thing). Can be difficult to close, sex is typically the furthest thing away from a coffee date - in her mind sex probably isn't even on the table making it harder for you, and easier to get cock-blocked by some random feminine shit - IE she thinks it's just a coffee date with no follow up and doesn't have time to bounce for something else, she didn't shower after she took a shit and thought nothing of it because it's just a coffee date. There will be a lot of alert people around making it more difficult to isolate. Potential lack of control because you're less able to surprise her with cool shit and lead the interaction - the coffee date format is incredibly well known.

Worth noting again "the bad" can be mitigated with good game and strategy but I feel that point is moot because so can just about everything. You want to maximize your potential not stifle it.

All in all coffee can be good for weak leads to drum up some attraction and comfort or whatever because it's extremely neutral and accessible but if you've laid down the ground work to accomplish some of that already I think coffee is completely lame. I've wanted to bang some girls that aren't on my level intellectually or are just plain boring to talk to. Self amusement is extremely important to me. I can talk for a long time but I actually don't like it if I'm pulling all the weight. I would much rather have an engaging secondary activity (secondary to seduction) that brings out some real character in the person instead of a giant wall of words that at the end of the day is only what she wants to tell you and what you want to tell her. Coffee is all tell and no show, I don't like it. Not enough opportunity to show sexually attractive traits like leadership, social adeptness; things that show virility. There are plenty of other great alternatives.

Shared interest being the best one, especially if it's possible to get alone with her. Hiking, sight seeing, driving, cooking. Whatever, Mufasa nailed down some good ones, you get the idea. A lot easier to engineer surprises and "spontaneity" (well executed leadership). All of those can cost almost nothing, or a lot, it depends on how you don it.

Drinks - obvious. I've gotten a handful of girls to agree to have a drink with me on the premise they buy the next round and it's pretty much breaking even while creating a little bond there. Costs next to nothing if executed properly or done at your/her house.

Coffee has it's niche or whatever I just think it's way played out and it's not as useful as people make out. I'm of the opinion spending money on an experience for a woman has extremely diminishing returns, wasn't trying to advocate that at all. The women you guys have closed that started with coffee dates could've probably be done more effectively with something else.

Also worth noting is my demographic - 18-25. I want to push girls out of their comfort zone, make them have new and fun experiences, get their heart pumping and adrenaline glands working. While at the same time differentiating myself from her past experiences and the every day interactions she has with lame ass dudes. I want to pull her into my orbit, I want her to qualify herself to me because she witnesses me being a man and being self-amused and let her make the choice to join me because I'm awesome, or not because she's a boring basic bitch. It doesn't always work out like that, but that's the goal. Coffee doesn't really do any of that by itself.

animal shelter

Back in the day when i started, i took every girl to the animal shelter on my first date. You can go there and walk with dogs. Many girls told me that was the best date they ever had lol. Its just a bit akward if you show up with different girls all the time. So i went there alone sometime, for the sake that the guys working at the shelter, didnt think i was "using" them for dates.
It was cheap (free) and something i can tell you, no men did it with her and will do it in the future.

Shisha/Hookah Bar

If you like Shisha like me, you can spend 2-3 hours at a shisha place paying around 30USD (if you splitt with girls even cheaper) and have a nice time. Shisha places are so fucking cosy. And i always stand out in Shisha Bars cause mostly the men in there, are the wannabe arabic players. So you will stand out.

Smoking weed/just chill

Dating girls 18-25 the chances they like to smoke weed is very high. So, try to get a decent dealer that cost you not that much. Just smoking weed at some nice place near your place. Easy and cheap.

If you date a lot, i would suggest doing the stuff you already like/will do and invite the girl on your pipeline that you think will fit that activity the best.

Eugenics,

Let me clarify. My first date with a girl met through DG, starts with tea/coffee in venue one, in the evening. Obviously, a lot of heavy lifting has a cold approach done for me - I do not need to, unlike meeting a girl online/bar, show I'm "special", über-confident, and high-value man.

I present, or at least try, myself, as a lover, bad-boy, cad. This already understood. Trying to impress her with "fun" dates would be detrimental because it would be a supplication and completely incongruent with initial image I've conveyed. And that's true - I want to fuck her, not maketh her my girlfriend (at least at that stage and unless she earns it and I like her).

The medium is the message - "I'm good enough the way I am and don't need to entertain you with extra stuff. If you don't like it, find someone else." Anything else than the absolute minimum is jumping on the provider's track and implicitly communicating you need to lure girl in with that dinner, exhibition, tickets to the show, hiking trip or other shit.* Don't get me wrong, you can do that and I did that too - but the girls would put me on a provider track where there would be more dates at the very least and more expectations on her side. Essentially, I would be validating myself to her (and so would other men).

I don't want it. I want her in my bed as soon as possible and as cheaply as possible. Thus, the "coffee" date is a powerful move which tells her this man won't try to supplicate and validate himself because it's so ordinary and, yes, cheap. The first hour will establish the frame. Who talks more and about what, who leans more in, who leads, who dictates the conversation, show her my intellectual mastery, competencies, emotional expressivity, and how much of eye-contact and who overall controls the frame. Girls are very good, through thousands of social interactions to separate wheat from the chaff.

Speaking of a date I take her out on, it is already, at least implicitly understood, if not explicitly through text messages, we're spending an evening (and night) together. Venue one is to normalise interaction, show I'm not a freak and calm her down. It's to show her I'm interesting and work eye-contact which is the key. Then, as always, I transition her to venue two, where the alcohol is served. Either I'll kiss her on the way to the venue two or in venue two. Then, is venue three. Dark, seductive, more alcohol, and sexual...

You see where I'm going? It's never just a "coffee date". Also, the question of this post was "low budget dates".

It seems to me that even here, on this board, too many a man deep down can't believe that a girl can like them for whom they are and that they need to provide "extra" freebies. If a girl truly likes you (at least enough to have sex with you), nothing else matters (unless she's a golddigger, lol). Tea/coffee is a perfunctory, the alcohol to loosen her up and give her justification for whatever happens.

* However, I'm toying with the idea of introducing, on a second date, going to a latin dance class or latin social dancing event. Not that much to give her an extra fun as to rapidly introduce sensual and progressively sexual bodily contact so as to have her in my bed soon after.

-- Elon Musk

You're meeting these girls on Tinder. So no need to break the bank on them. Let some other chump blow their cash to try and impress them.

Date 1: Meet for a drink (or two, if you think you can bang her afterwards). If she is digging your vibe, go to #3.

Date 2: MAYBE dinner and a drink. Nothing too fancy though. You have to save your money for drinks for the other Tinder whores.

Date 3: Your place to watch a movie and fuck.

Date 4: Only applicable if she is an 8+ and you haven't smashed yet.

Date 5: Haha this doesn't exist.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Take her to the dollar movies. Two tickets are around 4 bucks.

Fuck the concession stand though.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

@ksbms

I appreciate what you're saying. You clearly know what you're doing with the whole coffee thing and it sounds like you enjoy it too. My first comment against coffee dates was not aimed at someone that has solid fundamentals, frame, and strategy.

Your average newbie might not have the same finesse. I was trying to encourage standing out and being self amused. Definitely not being tossed into provider frame, nobody got time for that especially with Tinder hoes.

Airport.
Watch and comment on people with humor worked for me with young chicks.
Probably, not the first date. But, saying, "Hey, let's goto the Airport."
It's vicarious travelling...

Nothing wrong with coffee, for approaches that didn't really click, or if they were short approaches without much time to connect, it is my go to. It is perceived low pressure so she is likely to show up.

I've had good luck (fuck the same day) as long as I had a good plan afterwards... or multiple venue changes in one way or another.

Walk to the beach, watch the sunset, the park, smoke weed, drink at the park/beach, nearby worlds best pizza, music/show going on, kids playground, have her check out the bike you "just got", anything active or athletic, any special skill or interest you can show to her, etc.

I'd typically try to grab the coffee and start heading out the door to at least sit outside, or better, go for a WALK (where you can sit down on a bench later & talk) and not get into the sitting down for coffee "routine" but some girls have insisted on sitting down..

But if you do end up sitting down for coffee, just get a little momentum/playful teasing or whatever going, and then you can suggest the spur of the moment idea of that great thing nearby that just popped into your mind (your plan all along)..and she will find it hard to say no to that.

The achilles heel about a coffee meet up is trying to make sure she doesn't just "schedule you in" for a 30min block, but instead keeps her schedule open. therefore your best bet might be to suggest a time as late as possible, 6-9pm, or tell her "coffee, then _______"

Side note: One of the best low budget dates I can suggest (and a good natural transition after coffee and the walk) is the grocery store/market... something about shopping "together" can really work it's magic. It feels to her like you are a couple and it is natural to go back to your/or her place afterwards.

Whether it's just because you "need to pick up some toilet paper" or if you are planning to get something to make/share with her (ice cream, alcohol/drinks, smoothie making, your specialty, shared food you both like, whatever..be creative)

Most of the ideas I can think of have already been covered, but no-one has mentioned taking her for a ride on the back of your motorbike. This is more of a second date idea though, you want to meet her first and make sure that she's not crazy.

Park Dates

Suggest for her to meet at a coffee place nearby the park so you can get coffee and then take a stroll in the park. Total cost of coffee for the both of you will be $5-$7 MAX. If you're really feeling cheap, then just skip the coffee and just take a walk in the park.

Quote: (10-13-2018 10:19 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

Park Dates

Suggest for her to meet at a coffee place nearby the park so you can get coffee and then take a stroll in the park. Total cost of coffee for the both of you will be $5-$7 MAX. If you're really feeling cheap, then just skip the coffee and just take a walk in the park.

I've banged girls with this strategy (minus the coffee), though some women will refuse to meet you near/at a park for the first time (especially if it's later in the day).