rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game in Brasília, Brasil

So I searched the forum and found no topics on day game in Brasília, only topics about Brasília in general - mostly night game and from years ago. Reading posts from 2011/12/13 it's so crazy to think that when I didn't even know game existed, I was at the events people shared and talked about here.

To anyone who's curious, keeping it short, Brasília is the capital of Brazil. The city has the highest GDP per capita and standards of living of the country (because of the big federal government). The entire city was designed and built in a planned way and if you have ever been here or looked at pictures from the sky, you'll see the city is "spread out", as gringos like to say. Night life here is nothing compared to what you find in the more famous cities and people from here and other cities often complain about this.

I'm attending UnB - big university, over 30k students - and have been practicing day game exclusively there. There is no "middle of the street" action anywhere, like you'd see in a normal city, because of how the city is structured and built. I'll soon try day game at the fancy malls and Parque da Cidade ("City Park") and I'll keep updating the thread.

Feels like I must be the only guy from Brasília here. Anyone day gaming here as well? Any sweet spots and tips?

Sounds interesting - never been to Brasilia, but the architecture sure would make things tough. You would need 5 mio. more inhabitants to fill up certain spaces.

I'm from Curitiba, but part of my family lives in Brasilia, so i'm always visiting. What are the best spots in the nightlife?

Quote: (06-05-2017 01:00 PM)jooaocaetano Wrote:  

I'm from Curitiba, but part of my family lives in Brasilia, so i'm always visiting. What are the best spots in the nightlife?

As always it depends on your age, what type of guy you are/what type of things you like, and your social class - you're here so I imagine you're what we consider nationally as upper middle class, and you're over 20, playboy-ish?

Quote: (06-05-2017 05:07 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Sounds interesting - never been to Brasilia, but the architecture sure would make things tough. You would need 5 mio. more inhabitants to fill up certain spaces.

Indeed. Residential areas are very desert-like, you don't see anyone hanging out in the "quadras" or under the "blocos" even though that was the intention. You could put 1 million people in the Congress area.

I always go walking to the gym where I work out and even though the distance is 1 mile, I rarely ever see decent chicks walking their dogs, or just hanging out or something.

Best place that I can think of is the road side when they shut it on Sunday and set up food stalls and beers etc

Paging Chochemonger....

Oh wait

A few notes about UnB, and most likely every public university in Brazil:

1 - Social/economic context of public universities in Brazil.

Our public universities used to be mostly for the elites, but that has changed and is changing even more. This is, sadly, affecting the average rate of girls you find on campuses all over the country. If you go back some years ago and more, public lower education used to be even more shitty than it's now, and there were no quotas for poor people. That meant that most people in public universities like UnB and USP, etc, were upper middle class and elite people, and we know that girls become more and more attractive as you climb up the middle class, the upper middle class, and the elite. Not only are they more naturally beautiful as they get whiter and whiter to the point that the elite consists mostly of european blue bloods, girls obviously increasingly have more money to doll themselves up.

This has changed and is changing more and more, because of the quotas for poor people and the quotas for black people that started to be established by the government some 5 or 6 years ago. Now, I'm clearly not hiding that I tend to find whiter girls waay more attractive than darker girls and I don't want to dwell or fight over this here, but I assume that, secretly, almost every man finds whiter girls more attractive than darker girls. Before anyone thinks "there are no white people in Brazil", in Brazil when we say "white" we don't mean northern european/anglo/pale white, we mean people that can pass for italians and spaniards.

And then, as I said, there are the quotas for poor people too, and it's obvious that anywhere in the world, the lower the economic ladder you go, the less attractive women tend to be. So to sum things up, go back in time some 8 years or a decade and you would find students in our public universities were mostly upper middle class whites or very light brown people, but now public universities are every year becoming poorer and darker and that directly affects day game because there are less beautiful girls around than before.

But overall the situation isn't so bad you'd give up day game, so:

2 - Best times to go approach.

The best times to find girls to approach are, obviously, when there's a big volume of people walking around. These times seem to be before the first class of the day because everyone is arriving, after the midday class because everyone is leaving or moving around, and the intervals between classes because a lot of peopel are moving around too.

That being said, if you decide to go hunt for approach opportunities for a longer time/when people are taking classes, you will find that doing so in the afternoon is better simply because there are waay more people hanging out around than in the morning. For example, from 14:30 to 15:30 most people will be taking classes but you still find a decent volume of people hanging out around. If you decide to approach from 8:30 to 9:30, you will walk and walk for half an hour and realize that there's no one around. Maybe you'll see 10 people and none of them will be decently attractive girls.

3 - Places with more attractive girls than average.

There doesn't seem to be any place where you will consistently find more attractive ladies than average, at least not from my experience so far. The reason for that, I think, is because even though some majors have more women than others, and some majors have more attractive women than average, almost all majors get classes all around campus.

So, for example, Nutrition has a lot of really attractive girls, but they don't study in a single building so you can't focus on a single location. Architecture and Communications have a lot of decent lookings girls too, but their classes are all in their enclosed departments, so finding them isn't so easy. If you walk in front of these 2 departments you'll see architecture and publicity bitches sitting on those benches but they are always with other people. Law School has a lot of attractive girls too, maybe more than all other majors, and almost all Law classes are in their enclosed, separate department. I haven't gone there yet to check if it's good but I assume it is.

4 - What to expect from day game direct approaching girls there.

Girls at UnB, at least so far, are very open to day game direct approaches. I'd say around 95% of girls I have aproached responded well to me and only 1 though the situation was crazy. If you spend a full day there and you walk around for 1 hour with the purpose of approaching, you can expect to find many potential sets with reasonably attractive girls, although you don't find girls higher than 8 often.