rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calculating SMV

Calculating SMV

Hi. I'm a newbie on this forum but i read a lot of The Red Pill websites but i didn't get any answer to one of the most important question: How can we calculate our sexual market value? I searched a formula like "%30 looks, %40 money and status, %30 personality" but i didn't find anything like this.

In my opinion the weakest point is the most important one. If you're ugly your look has more important than your money and personality. If you reject the red pill philosophy and treat your gf/wife like a princess your personality is the most important.

So my conclusion is the weight of the your weakest point %50 and the other ones are %25-%25.

Will Freemen has a method to calculate SMV but i think he's wrong about something. I think caring her and being dutiful reduces your value because they are nice guy traits and as an ex-nice guy i know nice guys always finish last.

Calculating SMV

1: Don't worry so much about theory. Practice and find out for yourself. Nothing said here means anything until you've tried it yourself. This isn't a science. It's a skill. Skills take practice.

2: Use the search function.

Hell, there's one of these threads on the front page.

The SMV thread - sexual market value

Calculating SMV

Heres a simple calculation. Average the rating of all your bangs this year. That is your current SMV.

Calculating SMV

^ Deep shit here. You can average the quality of the fish you banged in the past year and it'll give you an idea of what your value is - and alternatively, do the same but with the average quality of your friends, you'll get similar results.

The 4 pillars of SMV are (in no particular order):
- Fame
- Looks
- Money
- Game

While they're not in importance order, I'd say fame is #1, and the other 3 are on the same level. Those are the 3 areas you must work on improving.

Calculating SMV

Anyone who creates a mathematical formula for SMV is not someone that I would go to for SMV advice

Calculating SMV

Quote: (06-04-2017 01:25 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

- Fame
- Looks
- Money
- Game

While they're not in importance order, I'd say fame is #1, and the other 3 are on the same level. Those are the 3 areas you must work on improving.

I don't know if fame is exactly equivalent to sexual market value. A man's SMV is equivalent to his status. A high status male can get better and more sexual partners. Famous high status men are just men where more people know that they are on top of the pecking order, so it just increases the total quantity of available women but probably would not fundamentally alter the game.

Calculating SMV

@birthday cat I think there should be a mathematical formula.

Heartiste has a test about dating market value but i think it's very simple and needs more details:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-m...t-for-men/

Here's my thought:

The importance order of looks, money, personality and status depends on your age, type of the woman that you want to impress and another conditions. And your weakest point is the most important one. I don't take account the game knowledge/experience because it raises your dating market value and marriage market value but MMV, DMV and SMV are different things. SMV is your level of attractiveness without game.

But i suggest this simple formula:

Rate your look between 1-10 scale

Rate your financial status between 1-20. It must be logarithmic not linear(i'll mention on the next posts)

Rate your fame between 1-10

Rate your personality between 1-20(male feminist:1, %100 masculine guy is 20)

Multiply your weakest point with 0.4, multiply another points with 0.2. That's your value in front of women's eyes.

If your SMV exceeds 10/10 with this calculation you are in very minority.(%1 of all guys)

Calculating SMV

Austist Post of the Day!

(and it belongs in the newbie forum)

Calculating SMV

I've read a lot of the Heartiste blog and I'm familiar with his test. I think he used that test as a way to teach some lessons and make some jokes. I don't think he believes the final score is an accurate estimate of SMV.

Heartiste's older stuff (before 2010 or 2011) is some of the best stuff on the Internet but it is quite negative and can make a guy hate women. I've written more about this somewhere on this forum and my suggestion was for guys to spend plenty of time reading more positive game materials if they are going to read a lot of Heartiste.

I'm still not a fan of that other blog.

Calculating SMV

Here my SMV system which I use everyday. My SMV always has to be over 250 or I need to change something. My SMV system does not apply to famous people.

SMV starts at 0

+15 for big penis

+50 5'9" or over +150 if over 6'2"

-12 Hairy Back

+62 if you make 50,000+, add 10 points for every hundred thousand.

+5 for every tattoo.

-12 if you have less than 10 bangs lifetime.

+10 if for any girl you fucked over an 8

-25 if you pointer toe is shorter then your big toe

+50 if you have over 1,000 friends on facebook

-10 if you're born in Canada.

+15 if you speak Spanish.

-100 If you're missing a leg.

+100 If you have 3 legs.

-16 if youre under 20

+22 for a beard (-22 if you cant grow facial hair)

-34 if youre bald.

+54 if youre bald and shave your head.

-15 if the word "plate" or "kino" is in your vocabulary

-100 if your breath smells like peanut butter

Looks are subjective to I don't have a point system for that. Id say my SMV system gives an accurate calculation 90% of the time.

Calculating SMV

Never thought about it too much but i'd say 50% game/behavior, 30% status, 20% looks.

Average looking dudes bang super model looking girls with great game, great looking dudes without game bang average girls.

Calculating SMV

Quote: (06-04-2017 01:33 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2017 01:25 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

- Fame
- Looks
- Money
- Game

I don't know if fame is exactly equivalent to sexual market value. A man's SMV is equivalent to his status. A high status male can get better and more sexual partners. Famous high status men are just men where more people know that they are on top of the pecking order, so it just increases the total quantity of available women but probably would not fundamentally alter the game.

Fame is the ultimate SMV booster. A-list Hollywood celebs are 12s in my opinion. Female SMV tops at 10, but male ones are 2 points above.

SMV is the sheer attractiveness rating of women.

If it came down to a voting contest of women who would want to fuck and marry you, how many would vote for Leo DiCaprio or Brad Pitt? How many would instantly fuck those men and accept a marriage offer within 10 seconds?

Alpha and Beta state and SMV - those are different. You can be a deep Blue Pill Beta like Ashton Kutcher, but his SMV is a 10 at the least. With fame he is likely more a 11.

His Game is probably abysmally bad, so that lowers his ability to keep women interested in him severely, but those are not necessarily SMV traits.

In contrast some super-Alphas can be 70, they still command their entire families and their sons are shaking in their boots, while women closer to their age are still finding them attractive - but their SMV at that age except for some rare specimens like STallone - well their SMV is now very low due to Father Time.

Also mathematical calculations are tough to do, because of the factor of Game. Sure - you have looks, height, money, status - all of that is easy to see for the "assortative mating" - loving women. But then when Game and Frame is added things get tricky. A man with tremendous Game can raise his SMV by 2 points and in short-term seduction in the right niche even 3 points (4 at the most). If that same man goes for relationships, then a male 3-4 can get a 8+:

[Image: ugly-guy-beautiful-girlfriend.jpg]

Calculating SMV

Your SMV at any point in time will be highly dependent on context, location, and your target market among other factors. Thankfully however this puzzle can be simplified by taking a quick test that I sourced through my contact at wikileaks. This questionnaire reveals long-hidden secrets of how the elite hottie hoarders test agency prospects for deep cover shoot-and-scoot operations.

By answering the following questions you can calculate your combined worth in the eyes of (a) any she-beasts roaming outside your dungeon, and (b) fellow tough guys and pickup geniuses on the net...

Quote:Department of Smoke Show Psy-Ops Wrote:

***CONFIDENTAL***

The SMMV (Sexual-Manospheric Market Value) Test

1. How good-looking are you?

- Less gruesome than an orc: 0 points
- Thank god for instagram filters: +1 point
- You just found game and posted to introduce yourself after lurking and are extremely good-looking: +2 points

2. How old are you?

- Under 35 years old (too young; you haven't claimed enough notches from the internet and club dance floors to know the true nature of all women): 0 points
- 35-60 years old (rising SMMV; keep playing - you can do better than your girlfriend who is loyal but once asked you to kill a cockroach in the kitchen): +1 point
- Over 60 years old (golden years; finally you can attract those 18-year-olds who will love you for who you really are): +2 points

3. How do you handle womens' increasing choice in mate selection?

- Spend years working on self-development: 0 points
- Complain that your "hey how r u" opening line on tinder isn't leading to as many bangs as before: +1 point
- Highlight a disgusting acronym that reeks of leftist degeneracy: +2 points

4. What do you do once you sober up after dumpster diving?

- Spend a week in the desert pondering the meaning of life: 0 points
- Pray that the salt from your tears will help disinfect your heavily-scrubbed but still-burning sausage: +1 point
- Post in the notch thread, reporting that you banged a "7": +2 points

5. What is your view on establishing a red-pilled, men's-only community?

- Online relationships cannot compare to the importance and value of real-life connections: 0 points
- Speculation about co-operative communities = helpful. Meeting people in real life = hmmm, maybe later: +1 point
- Feminist shill accounts are ready to doxx me because I'm a person of immense interest to the world elites, so I better not meet anyone: +2 points

6. You go to your first meetup with a forum member. How do you determine he is legit?

- Ask directions to the local pet shop, noting your inclination for lizards and hamsters: 0 points
- Request that he ranks RVF, MRA, MGTOW and WTF based on their relative contribution to the fight against female jedis in Star Wars: +1 point
- Ask him to prove that game actually works by opening girls in front of you, and then sending you the bang video featuring his username written in cum on the girl's back: +2 points

7. Upon seeing a picture of a hot chick on the forum, what do you say?

- "Hell yeah, WB": 0 points
- "She isn't as hot as my holographic bride. WNB": +1 point
- "Poorly-trimmed eyebrows can only mean one thing - globalist population control. Say goodbye to Western civilization": +2 points

8. What is your approach to sexual health?

- Always wrap up with randoms: 0 points
- Rawdog or die. The last 30 dudes who banged your nameless conquest were surely all clean too: +1 point
- Pour a blended mix of coconut oil, ACV and zinc on your festering knob wound: +2 points

9. What mysteries of the universe would you like to see resolved?

- How do you get her to turn off her phone?: 0 points
- What is the best opinion opener in a brothel?: +1 point
- How to use the search function?: +2 points

10. How do you know when you have found a keeper?

- She uses a 3310 Nokia brick, originally purchased by her mum in 2002: 0 points
- She lives in a well: +1 point
- After chatting online, she came straight to your place and banged without resistance, so she must be really into you because of your tight game: +2 points

11. What will be the title of your next thread? (bonus question)

- Game recognized: Polygynist neo-Nazi Heath Campbell has 9 kids with 5 different women: +10 points*
- What happens when the law requires a woman to marry the rapist who deflowered her?: +10 points*
- Datasheet: How to create a false persona online and the delusion of being a well-respected intellectual among people you will never meet: +10 points

*Actual thread titles

Score (out of 20)

- Under 10: You're well on your way to developing an optimistic, that is, a clearly delusional view of the world. Best to abstain from bonding with anyone unless you want to risk being scarred by the fulfillment of fatherhood. Just give up already.
- 11-20: Decent, but you are no Brad Pitt. You will be forced to play with the scraps of Chad Thundercock unless you put in some serious work, like making eye contact with a cashier every second month.
- Above 20: Super alpha. No active gaming required, just keep being handsome. You have joined the likes of Little Dark and NASA test pilots in achieving the rank of ultimate keyboard hero. Proceed to collect your 3000 wizard points.

(Credits: Godzilla, Suits, Armogan, MrXY, Scorpion, Conscious Pirate, Leonard D Neubache, Bushido, Roosh)

Calculating SMV

Just maintain frame and keep passing dem shit tests your SMV will go up regardless if you have 1M$ or 1$ in your account

Calculating SMV

Fuck all these other SMV guides. This is the only SMV guide you need. If you get to the bottom of this list, I guarantee you'll never have another game question again in your life.

Basic SMV:

get away with snarky shit.

Superior SMV:

Girls actively open you often.

Master Race SMV:

Men knowingly nod when you approach girls and sometimes even ask you how you did what you did.

Legendary SMV:

You can immediately Kino girls without fear of getting slapped, punched or financially-raped by her superior lawyers.

God Emperor SMV:

You can grab em by pussy.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Calculating SMV

Quote: (06-04-2017 07:16 PM)birthday cat Wrote:  

I've read a lot of the Heartiste blog and I'm familiar with his test. I think he used that test as a way to teach some lessons and make some jokes. I don't think he believes the final score is an accurate estimate of SMV.

I hope not, because that test is awful.

I feel like I shouldn't need to spell this out for the OP, but ultimately, this all goes to hell because scoring is impossible. Some women like men in suits and ties. Some women like bikers. Head out into small town America and you'll meet women who have been taught from birth that men who dress well are all secretly losers who are in debt up to their eyeballs and that only union tradesmen in dive bars have any real power. What constitutes the perception of "fame", "looks", or "money" is subjective.

It's not a formula for calculating your value, it's a flowchart for troubleshooting your game.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Calculating SMV

I scored really low on DM's SMV test.

I'm going to start a new thread.

"Clearing the way for my betters. What should I be looking for in a good monastery?"

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Calculating SMV

I think Will Freemen prepared a good test but he was wrong about relationship skills. Caring a woman reduces your value in front of her eyes(nice guys care and they finish last.) Despite that i have the same idea about amplifiers and looks.

SMV differs from MMV and DMV. Game can improve your DMV and MMV but SMV depends on your look, money, status and personality.

Calculating SMV

My MMV is of extremely high value due to my large penis(my mom is black).and 6'3 stature so I don't have a system for that.

Surprisingly I also have the best system for DMV, ill share my secret here for the first time on rvf.

EXCLUSIVE!!!!

+2 speeding

-4 accidents (accidents are beta)

+5 if you drive an Audi A4 or higher
-3 if its a lexus or white range rover

+8 if your Indy car driver

-2 if you don't have a drivers license

PS I know this is a bad joke but thanks for reading

Calculating SMV

Does a girl finding your SMV spreadsheet (or "SMVS", a new term I am trademarking) raise or lower your SMV, if your calculated score was very high?

I am thinking if she accidently underestimated your SMV, she will be reasoned into agreeing with your calculation, and her panties will get wetter by the amount of the discrepency. But, she might also be disapointed if she sees that your SMVS didn't account for all 183 critical elements, and see you as someone who doesn't know how to finish the job. Thoughts?

Calculating SMV

It's your Elo rating based on every girl you've banged. This is superior to a simple average of their ratings because if you bang someone below you, let's say a 4 you deserve a -1 making her a 3, versus banging a legit 9 you get 10 points because of the degree of difficulty. Thus any streak of slumpbusters duly punishes your SMW and a hot streak showing vast improvement in Game is recognized quickly.

For the autistes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arpad_Elo

Calculating SMV

Damn, using touchguy22s quiz I went from a 7 to a 4.4 in 9 months, it was a negative logarithmic decline.

Ironically during those 9 months....I collected more than twice the bangs than I had bangs (in total) before. Proof that SMV means shit. All those bitches needed to know was the dream I was telling them...and believe in it enough 'till I banged them. My "persona" was a SMV 9.5.

"Thank god" I'm now a SMV 5 after a month. My SMV went up but the notches haven't.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Calculating SMV

Quote: (06-04-2017 11:42 AM)tough guy22 Wrote:  

Hi. I'm a newbie on this forum but i read a lot of The Red Pill websites but i didn't get any answer to one of the most important question: How can we calculate our sexual market value? I searched a formula like "%30 looks, %40 money and status, %30 personality" but i didn't find anything like this.

In my opinion the weakest point is the most important one. If you're ugly your look has more important than your money and personality. If you reject the red pill philosophy and treat your gf/wife like a princess your personality is the most important.

So my conclusion is the weight of the your weakest point %50 and the other ones are %25-%25.

Will Freemen has a method to calculate SMV but i think he's wrong about something. I think caring her and being dutiful reduces your value because they are nice guy traits and as an ex-nice guy i know nice guys always finish last.
Well remember, it is a market which runs based on supply and demand. So your SMV will change based on the supply of quality men and the demand that women have for them just like the market value of apples will change based on the harvest (supply) and how much the public in that location wants to eat healthy (demand).

So in Toronto your SMV may be low (maybe a 4) while in Kiev, Ukraine it may be much higher (8) due to an oversupply of women and a shortage of quality men there.

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

Calculating SMV

^ This is why simple math formulas and spreadsheets aren't good enough.

You need an iPhone app that calculates SMV in real time so you can factor in important criteria such as location, RVF rep points, and the magnitude of peanut butter smell in your breath.

Calculating SMV

Impossible to calculate SMV. Just maximise what you can, then forget about it and go out and get involved.