rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTRs with virgin girls vs. girls with 2 - 3 previous partners

Can anybody with experience drop some insight into the similarities and differences in being with a virgin and being with a girl who has two or three previous partners.

Obviously there is lots of contrast between a virgin and a girl with a high count and there's already been a lot of discussion on here about that but how about a virgin and a girl with a low number?

Also, how certain are the trends that you have experienced? Is that always the case or can the girl with a couple of partners sometimes be better in certain aspects than the virgin?

I met a 24 y/o virgin and although we would not fuck, she sucked and swallowed no problem.

Says she would let me hit it if I put a ring on it. You be the judge.

Still does hoe-shit and my dick is not the first one that's been in her mouth.

Goes to church every Sunday, participates in bible study and sings choir.

Can a virgin isolate herself from modernity? We all know the answer.

I actually think lower notch girls are often better. This is due to 1 less likely to have complexes 2 no FOMO, this is really important ,ive seen two couples who dated at around 17 (took eachothers virginity) both cases ended due to the girl cheating for over two years,this was ten years after as well the dudes found out. FOMO is especially stronger in girls than guys.

Ive also seen and seeing more and more low notch girls who like attention from orbiters/tinder and will rarely even get a FWB ,almost never a ltr

Selfish girls are poison

@Nowak Good points. Took me a few seconds to work it out but for anybody reading, FOMO = fear of missing out.

I've actually considered that before, that girls with a little bit of experience know what it's like being with other men and so as long as you're the best she's had, she'll be very happy to be with you whereas a girl who hasn't experienced other men doesn't know so is more curious and less grateful to be with you. However, I always assumed that the impact that you'd make on a girl's mind and heart by being her first would be massively stronger than the impact of being her 3rd or 4th but being the best. Is this not the case?

Quote: (05-30-2017 05:16 PM)Nowak Wrote:  

Ive also seen and seeing more and more low notch girls who like attention from orbiters/tinder and will rarely even get a FWB ,almost never a ltr

^^ What did you mean by that point? I don't quite understand.

As far as making an impression goes, low expectations are far better than no expectations. That means don't be her first lover. Be her first GOOD lover after one or more frustrating disappointments. I'll admit my sample size is very small but I've had enough sob stories from women to believe that a fairly sizeable chunk of men are hopelessly inept in the sack.

Quote: (05-30-2017 05:16 PM)Nowak Wrote:  

Can a virgin isolate herself from modernity? We all know the answer.

You got it backward. It's the other way around. A girl who isolates herself from modernity tends to stay virgin.

Too much focus on virgins on this forum, guys are chasing a goal without even knowing why. You dont want a virgin. You want a girl who is passionate, loving, non-promiscuous, feminine and honest.

It's just that these girls too often are virgins, so people confound it all. Some virgins I know are more disgusting than my cool bartender co-worker, who is actually a decent human being but with a high notch count.

The trick is to find the girl who stays virgin, and who is pretty, and whose downsides you can easily tolerate.

Let me ask you this first OP: are you sure you want a non-promiscuous / virgin girl?

Because way too often, guys find out thats not what they want. It's like a woman hitting the wall finding that being an empowered female aint what is cracked out to be.

So, guys find a virgin girl, who is actually cute/pretty to boot. All is happy and well until he gets bored with her. Then he starts looking left and right. Then the guilt (assuming he isn't pyschopathic) of cheating on a virgin girlfriend wracks him inside out. All the while the poor girl doesnt know why her man is being a whacko. Eventually she breaks, or you get caught cheating. You end up potentially ruining a good girl and adding one to the carousel, and if you have some sense of decency that wont sit well with you either.

Because I assure you this is how it happens most of the time. Especially with American guys who are into "game" and are persuaded that the next best thing in life is to rack up your notch count to high heavens (which might actually be a good thing).

Chances are if you are asking the question in the OP, it's very likely that a "good" girl isn't what you really want.

Play the field, gets your fair share of whores and sluts, gets a lot of experience. LTR game and managing a happy monogamous relationship in a fucked up sex and the city world is very advanced and a lot of time, aint worth it. I'm doing it because I found the right girl, and it's the best setup for my current situation and personality type.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

@ the-dream I meant im meeting more low notch girls who arent the greatest ltr material compared to girls with slightly higher notch counts. Yeah exactly ,girls do remember ofc their first strongly but being the best/current is ultimately what matters, as long as she has strong pair bonding and isnt completely ruined

@Dalaran1991 I meant selfish girls who can also have complexes or just are shitty in other ways in their personality. Being cold,boring not feminine ect. High notch girls are usually worse anyways regardless. Absolutely agree with you that there is too much focus on virgins. Was saying the same thing as you [Image: smile.gif]

You should go find out for yourself.

The things that apply to me won't necessarily apply to you.

Just because a girl is a virgin doesn't mean she can't be a slut.

She can suck and swallow all the dicks in the world and take it all in the ass and STILL consider herself a virgin - because she didn't get fucked in her pussy.

Secondly, I've recently dealt with a young virgin, I took her V card, and she was still an attention whore. I didn't bend to her wants, and things ended.

Slate is right on the money - most guys put virginity on such a tall pedestal they don't even see the flaws in their own thinking.

I can honestly say at this point in my life, I'd get bored, I'd fucked other girls, and I'd probably be over it and end things with her.

I'd have to be wanting kids in order to be with a virgin, but that's almost impossible nowadays.

All she has to do to be a virgin is tell you she's a virgin.

Lol.

Unless you're ripping that cherry you might as well not consider her a virgin.

Quote: (05-30-2017 04:16 PM)the-dream Wrote:  

Can anybody with experience drop some insight into the similarities and differences in being with a virgin and being with a girl who has two or three previous partners.

Obviously there is lots of contrast between a virgin and a girl with a high count and there's already been a lot of discussion on here about that but how about a virgin and a girl with a low number?

Also, how certain are the trends that you have experienced? Is that always the case or can the girl with a couple of partners sometimes be better in certain aspects than the virgin?

I think you have to look at the person, what they believe in, how they treat you, their compatibility with you and your lifestyle more so than they've fucked 0,1,2,3...10 times. Pussy is never pure, it's also not gold despite being marketed as such.

Quote: (05-31-2017 12:04 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Just because a girl is a virgin doesn't mean she can't be a slut.

She can suck and swallow all the dicks in the world and take it all in the ass and STILL consider herself a virgin - because she didn't get fucked in her pussy.

Correct. Even IF she tells you and is a virgin, it doesn't mean she won't end up a whore, be dead in the sack or a bitch in the end.

Virgin overrated big time in the forum.

Quote:Quote:

Can anybody with experience drop some insight (...)

Quote:Quote:

Obviously there is lots of contrast between a virgin and a girl with a high count (...)

OP can you see the mismatch between these two statements. What kind of contrast do you assume there is? Are you talking about personality, demeanour etc. or just sex?
Are you looking for virgins. Why? And how will you know that you've found one, before the proof that sex would provide?
Remember that every slut once had a low notch count.
Be sceptical when the issue of any girl's notch counts comes into focus.

I've found more and more often throughout the years that the girls who are virgins past 18, maybe 20, just wear it as badges of honor and are more often than not attention whores, as mentioned several times above.

They flaunt that card around everyone and claim innocence while basking in the attention it gives them.

The girl who brags about her virginity is promiscuous by nature. A non-promiscuous girl won't even discuss her sex life in much detail apart from her partner or close friends.

I think in today's world you have a very real issue of FOMO with a virgin girl. There is too much slut empowerment and social media out there. Better to be the first and best lover among the first few she's had.

Quote: (06-01-2017 08:52 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

I've found more and more often throughout the years that the girls who are virgins past 18, maybe 20, just wear it as badges of honor and are more often than not attention whores, as mentioned several times above.

They flaunt that card around everyone and claim innocence while basking in the attention it gives them.

The girl who brags about her virginity is promiscuous by nature. A non-promiscuous girl won't even discuss her sex life in much detail apart from her partner or close friends.

I think in today's world you have a very real issue of FOMO with a virgin girl. There is too much slut empowerment and social media out there. Better to be the first and best lover among the first few she's had.

Tend to agree with this despite my only relationship experience currently with a virgin girl. It's a bit sad as any time I have heard of a girl leaving a guy due to her having only been with him, the current environment, and wanting to 'live life and find themselves' they always regret it and come crawling back, upset and angry with themselves at what they have done and disregarding that they were happier in the relationship. Of course, you should not get back with her. Also once a girl has been with a second guy it seems they lose it a bit and end up sleeping with 4-5 others.

Virgins can work but you have to be VERY good at dealing with the insecurities. Many of them are often clingy because they fear that they are not able to adequately please you.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

As long as I've been with significantly more women than she's been with men, I've not seen too many issues. Generally, makes them insecure and wondering if they please you like all the other previous girls. It's like she's competing against my past, I feel it keeps her in check.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.