rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Neg thread

Neg thread

What's yours?

Here's mine:
"Nice socks, reminds me of that sesame street episode"
(works in SF where all the chicks dress "unique")

"I like your dress very much. It does wonders for your figure"

Neg thread

You look kinda cute.

simple, but all i've used. it does what it was intended for. What do you mean by KINDA? haha boats n hoes!

Neg thread

Quote: (03-22-2009 10:25 PM)mlucasone Wrote:  

You look kinda cute.

simple, but all i've used. it does what it was intended for. What do you mean by KINDA? haha boats n hoes!

Like this for a neg, very much. Its actually not much neg in this neg which is why I like it.

Most negs like the initial ones, can come off wrong if they're not delivered with humour. I find it hard to believe you can insult a woman's weight with humour, because I don't find it funny. Plus I try not to lie because I am so bad at it, if I don't like the dress I wouldn't say it. Again, the girl might just like "WTF" - this guy is incongruent.

Most women will sense you got a high social value from the way you act, so you don't need negs. Maybe Mystery got some results from some YOUNG clubbers...

[side note : the full on compliment would be : "You look cute... in a sexy way" [Image: idea.gif] because cute is so non-committal anyway]

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"