rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self-improvement/Red pill blogs and forums on other languages

Self-improvement/Red pill blogs and forums on other languages

I have been thinking, one of the reasons I became good at English and Spanish was reading traveling blogs, guides, and forums, especially this forum that contain such a massive amount of interesting knowledge about lots of places. Other websites I like are: Thefastlanemillionaire that contains a lot of information about entrepreneurship and Reddit which is another amazing website with all kind of topics. Interesting websites that I can remember on other languages are the Argentinean Taringa and the Spanish Meneame, both are like reddit. If you guys want to learn Portuguese then UOL might be useful as it contains every kind of blogs, though I find that Brazilians tend to use Facebook communities instead forums a lot compared to other countries, If you want to practice casual pronnuncation there are a lot of pranksters and comedians on Brasil that you can find on youtube, Os Primitivos for example. Forum.bufalo.info is the closest thing to this forum I've found in Portuguese. I also found that Vice publishes some cool content in different languages (specially about urban culture in Brasil) but it is annoying when you have to dodge their huge amount of SJW bull shit in order to find the interesting content.

So I would like to know about funny or interesting websites/forums/blogs self-improvement/game/red pill content on different languages.