rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So-Called "Pussy Hells" That Surprised You With The Amount Of Quality You Saw?

I've recently came back from Toronto (which seems to be ground zero for pussy hells in the west according to the manosphere) and I was shocked with the amount of quality I saw. For every neon-haired freak or fattie, I saw about 10 bangable chicks (6.5 and above I'd say). A good amount of tall, thin model-esque types dressed to the nines as well.

Admittedly, I didn't do much gaming as I was only there for 48 hours on business, but on a pure visual basis, the amount of bangable chicks in Toronto was staggering and from what I've heard about Canada, Montreal & Vancouver are even better.

So yeah, Canadian chicks. I'm impressed.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Why do I open click bait threads only to find out they were made by zero rep newbies.

Could be worse....you could be in Pussy "Hell" Los Angeles [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (05-25-2017 05:42 PM)killjoy Wrote:  

I've recently came back from Toronto (which seems to be ground zero for pussy hells in the west according to the manosphere) and I was shocked with the amount of quality I saw. For every neon-haired freak or fattie, I saw about 10 bangable chicks (6.5 and above I'd say). A good amount of tall, thin model-esque types dressed to the nines as well.

Admittedly, I didn't do much gaming as I was only there for 48 hours on business, but on a pure visual basis, the amount of bangable chicks in Toronto was staggering and from what I've heard about Canada, Montreal & Vancouver are even better.

So yeah, Canadian chicks. I'm impressed.

Guys complaining I find in Toronto are shooting themselves in the feet often. What holds me back here is logistics and work schedule which limits how many nights I can go out. Otherwise I'd be out at least 3 nights a week chasing tail.

There are a lot of entitled broads with inflated egos in this city (which can be offset with the right approach/game).

But damn I don't know I think we're talking about 2 different cities if people say it's loaded with fatties. If you're talking about black women here then I'd fully agree. But from posts I read I don't think guys on Roosh really care about gaming black women anyways.

So many EE women Geez. They're fire!!!

Other races of women like Indian/Brown women.....dayum!!! You should see some of these broads bodies at my gym' .....I really have to covertly stare when working out at the risk of being apprehended for voyeurism lol.

Indian women back in the days were all so conservative and nerdy in looks and totally lacking in sexuality. But now there's a larger influx of them. But the problem with them is they don't mess around outside of their background or have to do it secretly. But they're fucking hot. I hope I can crack that code someday.

Oriental women here? They're a lost cause for me except probably Filipina women who I find tend to be more warner than the other oriental women. Pops remarried one. Biggest status obessed whores I've ever come across.....I hate hearing them talk. So much swag about themselves. ....how great of a car and residence you have to live in. I had one brag about her ex being a CFL player. Most of those guys have to work part time in offseason lol. Good luck to any guys nailing those broads.

I will give credit they keep their bodies on point and aren't out of shape.

I can go to venues and only find a handful of fatties. And it keeps growing n growing with all these transplant chicks moving DT and sharing spots looking for action.

I don't need to pack up and go to another city in Canada with the way the women look here.

San Diego, CA

Who said San Diego sucks? All my friends rave about how easy it is out there.

Quote: (05-25-2017 05:51 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Could be worse....you could be in Pussy "Hell" Los Angeles [Image: lol.gif]

As they supposedly call it Los Mangeles.

They must be hanging around bars near the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. There are a ton of women that hit the bars up here in North Hollywood.

OP's definitely right... but strictly from a visual perspective. But for playas who have Worldwide experience (I'm not yet in that category), they can

literally smell the obnoxiousness outta these Bitches! Toronto womenlook good, but Damn it's not easy to have genuine Fun with one during an approach. And things. The Grind Is Real!

I have lived my entire life in Bogotá, and though I still hate it with every fiber of my being. When I got into college, I was so surprised to see all the huge talent who lived in the city. Wow, the most beautiful women I've seen in my life in one spot.

Quote: (05-26-2017 12:46 AM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

I have lived my entire life in Bogotá, and though I still hate it with every fiber of my being. When I got into college, I was so surprised to see all the huge talent who lived in the city. Wow, the most beautiful women I've seen in my life in one spot.

Well I don't think anyone has ever described Columbia as a pussy hell [Image: lol.gif]

It's seen as a pussy paradise to a lot of guys in the West

Colombia (spelling reminder, not pussy hell).

Quote: (05-26-2017 01:08 AM)killjoy Wrote:  

Well I don't think anyone has ever described Columbia as a pussy hell [Image: lol.gif]

Yeah I know man, and I'm not going to preach against it. But for a local Bogotá is the most westernized and biggest sausage fest in the country. I took a friend to Medellín where I was born in, and he got to know what the real PUSSY PARADISE looks like!, cheers.

So wait OP. Let me get this straight. You went to Toronto and saw all this fine ass walking around yet YOU DID NOT GET TO SAMPLE ANY?

Sounds exactly like Hell to me.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Quote: (05-25-2017 09:44 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

OP's definitely right... but strictly from a visual perspective. But for playas who have Worldwide experience (I'm not yet in that category), they can

literally smell the obnoxiousness outta these Bitches! Toronto womenlook good, but Damn it's not easy to have genuine Fun with one during an approach. And things. The Grind Is Real!

The superhot 8s n up......I don't even bother with those. I don't think I can cold open those girls......they're always isolated in a booth/table around some big spenders drinking. I saw 3 of them last night......they all had wedding rings on.

I've had the opposite......I'm regularly making out with 1 or more of these broads everytime I go out, but they forget me within a day or two. They're genuinely fun when they're under the bottle, then after revert to the cranky bimbos that Roosh forum always claims them to be.

Dayum I need to win the lottery and move downtown to escalate faster right off the bat,lol. These Toronto women are a very slutty bunch in a short span between 1am - 3am.

Quote: (05-26-2017 08:26 AM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

Yeah I know man, and I'm not going to preach against it. But for a local Bogotá is the most westernized and biggest sausage fest in the country. I took a friend to Medellín where I was born in, and he got to know what the real PUSSY PARADISE looks like!, cheers.

Have the m/f ratios in Bogota really gotten that bad? I've never seen anyone call Bogota a sausagefest. I didnt notice less females there compared to Medellin when i went.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (05-26-2017 11:17 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2017 08:26 AM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

Have the m/f ratios in Bogota really gotten that bad? I've never seen anyone call Bogota a sausagefest. I didnt notice less females there compared to Medellin when i went.

It's a perception thing man. When foreign folks come down here you guys go to the places where all the good ratios are seen while we have to struggle a lot to get some action. On the other hand Medellín is good for us locals and foreigners. Cheers!

No one said Toronto is a poosy hell. It's accessing a decent lizard without going through all the BS that is long. When I first moved to Toronto, I saw a fine mixture of lizards there. Quality has always been there, it's just the attitude that one has to deal with that brings it down.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I think all guys agree there are a lot of beautiful girls in big cities. The problem is they are not giving it to them.

What else has been easy for you in big cities? Looking for APT? It's twice as much and application process is tougher. Sometimes it's harder than finding a job.

Dining out on a weekend? it's more $$

Going to the clubs? $5 bucks will get you in at a place like salt lake city. They might not even let you in even if you can pay.

So it's all about struggling to compete with other dudes. Those 'Snobby' hot chicks are not living with a cat and a dildo.

Sydney

I hear cat walks have high quality too. So why don't guys like you go there to pick up, OP?

The quality on offer is irrelevant. The quality you can command and hold, and at what cost, is everything.

Quote: (05-25-2017 05:42 PM)killjoy Wrote:  

I saw about 10 bangable chicks

What you see is not always what it is. I don't know anything about Toronto, but there are many places in Western Europe that are like this.

Netherlands for example. You will see a lot of cute blonde girls walking and biking around. But if you approach them and spend time with them you will realise that visual part is not that important.

They might look like women, but they walk, talk and think like man. After EE, SA and SEA you just can't easily accept this. Turns you off a lot.

Not all of them are like this, but a big part.

The NE of the usa isn't as bad as we make it out to be. Its actually the soulless attitude of women that makes it so much worse not the quality of their looks.

I'm not a fan of east coast American women but there are far worse countries looks wise and obesity levels in the interior of the country are far worse

Here is what Vinny said a few posts above:

"You will see a lot of cute blonde girls walking and biking around. But if you approach them and spend time with them you will realise that visual part is not that important.

They might look like women, but they walk, talk and think like man. After EE, SA and SEA you just can't easily accept this. Turns you off a lot.

Not all of them are like this, but a big part."

That reminds me of my city (Sydney, Australia). While its not Bogota or Kiev we do have an adequate supply of attractive young women. The problem is that almost all of them including the backpackers and FOBs are manly and feminist in their behavior and have massively inflated egos from all the thirsty betas constantly hitting on them and kissing their asses (even if they are only a 5). Native/local girls are a lost cause, and as for foreign girls you must find a way to get them fresh off the plane as 2 weeks here is enough to ruin them.

Firstly the foreign girls we get in Sydney are not the prime quality girls from their country. They are the outliers (outliers in terms of being bad) from their country, couple this with the fact that they quickly adjust to their higher SMV due to the increased attention they get from hordes of decent looking, cashed up thirsty betas kissing their ass constantly.

For example some of the Chilean girls I met in Sydney who were only here for less than a week had bitch shields already whereas in Santiago the women were very sweet (almost angelic).

The problem in my city and most of Australia is that guys are so thirsty that to some extent you are forced to compete and get dragged down to their level. The best analogy I can give is like a panic induced bank run. If the assets of the bank are sound and nobody panics and withdraws their money the bank will remain solvent. However if for some reason a bank run starts to develop and people queue up to their withdraw their cash then this will if it continues cause the bank to become insolvent, so it forces you (as the rational course of action) to rush to the bank to withdraw your money before the bank becomes insolvent or freezes withdrawals, which further exacerbates the situation in a vicious circle negative feedback loop.

If you live in a city full of thirsty dudes (e.g. Sydney) who are competing by using steroids, buying expensive clothes, throwing money at girls (drinks, expensive restaurants, club entrance fees, etc) and approaching like crazy then you have to up your game and looks just to land a 5. The 5 then gets a further inflated ego leading you to have to work even harder in the future in a negative feedback loop. The amount of "game inflation" I've seen in Sydney in just the past 5-7 years is insane. Despite my game and my financial situation gradually improving I'm still falling behind and having to work harder and harder to get a declining quality and quantity of girls.

I'm hoping to have enough cash to permanently retire and leave this pussy hell within the next 5-10 years.

Lonewolf, apart from looking really beautiful, Bogota women are really sweet and nice. You might think they are not so great but just spend a month in Sydney, or Melbourne, etc and you will soon miss them. It is a case of "You don't what you've got till it's gone". I would kill to be based in Bogota instead of Sydney. I really miss that city.

I'll see you in Bogota, then, AS (-: