rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keeping up the momentum once you get the bang

I have a problem that my motivation goes way down hill once I'm getting laid on the reg. I get in the mode that I tend to bang a girl for a few months, then my game goes down hill, I then get rid of her and start over. How do you guys deal with this? What keeps you motivated to get other girls? Some of my friends tell me to just bang her once and then quit, but it's difficult to me to pass on a sure thing. I've noticed weight lifting helps a lot to keep my drive high. Any other tips?

You know what's a lot more fun than banging one girl?

Answer: banging two girls.

Even when I have a consistent girl, I always try to get another girl into the rotation.

#1. Most of the girls I bang are bar chicks, so you never know how long you'll be banging them.
#2. You can always upgrade. No matter how good the girl you're with now is, you should still be looking for better quality in terms of looks and sexual ability.

Now, most of the girls I bang, I try to bang them more than once, and at least once sober. I also don't try and hang out with/bang the same girl every day... yes that was normal for me before getting into game, but now I don't see the reason to.

I also set goals for myself, right now my goal is to pull off a hat-trick, for me this would be banging three different new girls in three nights. I've never done it before, the best I've done is a repeat one night, a new girl the next and then head in my car from a new girl the third night when logistics screwed me.

Quote: (08-29-2011 09:34 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I also set goals for myself, right now my goal is to pull off a hat-trick, for me this would be banging three different new girls in three nights. I've never done it before, the best I've done is a repeat one night, a new girl the next and then head in my car from a new girl the third night when logistics screwed me.

I never thought of the 'hat trick.' That's the kind of tip I was looking for, definitely motivating.

Quote: (08-29-2011 09:34 PM)CJ Wrote:  

You know what's a lot more fun than banging one girl?

Answer: banging two girls.

Even when I have a consistent girl, I always try to get another girl into the rotation.

#1. Most of the girls I bang are bar chicks, so you never know how long you'll be banging them.
#2. You can always upgrade. No matter how good the girl you're with now is, you should still be looking for better quality in terms of looks and sexual ability.

Now, most of the girls I bang, I try to bang them more than once, and at least once sober. I also don't try and hang out with/bang the same girl every day... yes that was normal for me before getting into game, but now I don't see the reason to.

Still pretty impressive though if its home land game.
I did 5 girls in 6 days in Cambodia, but that was just too easy. For me at least, it was all shoring, other guys were asked for money but the girls stayed with me for free

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I did three girls in one day. A threesome that lasted into the morning and then picked up a girl that night. Then almost nothing for months.

Most people have some sort of schedule, some sort of goals, some sort of weekly activities that they stick to.

In my case, with some flexibility, spreaded throughout the week, I have to:

-Go to classes at uni
-Go to my intern work
-Go to the gym
-Go jogging
-Go to my Yoga classes
-Meditate
-Read
-Go out at night and approach girls

It is part of my weekly schedule. It is something I must do regularly, it is part of my dicipline. (And for any dicipline to work, it must be flexible)

I might be banging one girl. I might be banging two girls. I might just be jerking off.

There will still have to have that slot on my weekly schedule to go out and pull girls, same way I go to Yoga class, to university, to work...

It is something that I do regularly.

I think it is on that sense that they say that this thing we do ie pulling girls is a job.

Everything I do, I do because it makes sense to me on a deeper level, and it works for my long term achievements and goals, all steeming from my deep desire and sense of improvement and whole-being.

Going out to pull chicks is something to be integrated to your routine, like other 'average' things you do.

Quote: (08-30-2011 02:24 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Most people have some sort of schedule, some sort of goals, some sort of weekly activities that they stick to.

In my case, with some flexibility, spreaded throughout the week, I have to:

-Go to classes at uni
-Go to my intern work
-Go to the gym
-Go jogging
-Go to my Yoga classes
-Meditate
-Read
-Go out at night and approach girls

It is part of my weekly schedule. It is something I must do regularly, it is part of my dicipline. (And for any dicipline to work, it must be flexible)

I might be banging one girl. I might be banging two girls. I might just be jerking off.

There will still have to have that slot on my weekly schedule to go out and pull girls, same way I go to Yoga class, to university, to work...

It is something that I do regularly.

I think it is on that sense that they say that this thing we do ie pulling girls is a job.

Everything I do, I do because it makes sense to me on a deeper level, and it works for my long term achievements and goals, all steeming from my deep desire and sense of improvement and whole-being.

Going out to pull chicks is something to be integrated to your routine, like other 'average' things you do.

This was something I was doing for a while, right after reading Bang, and its something I need to start doing again. I stopped due to limited funds, but watching a good friend of mine who's been sober for over a year now go out with just soda water has given me inspiration. I think Im gonna start hitting local places on their busy days with no money in hand just for practice.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men