rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's a borderline offensive opener that has actually worked for you?

I really want to do a cold approach and have a high success rate. My build, looks, and height (all above normal, possibly really good) would most likely give the right lady some giggles. Assuming the planets are aligned of course.

One I can think of that's over the line would be "Hey baby you wanna hate yourself in the morning or what?". The most likely reply from her would be "No, creepo, fuck off!" haha.

What's your one shot, due or die pick-up approach that just worked at that moment?

Apocalypse opener.

Tailor it to be more vulgar if you want but I think this is the general idea

http://puamore.com/openers/the-apocalypse-opener/

I use this on westernized asian girls.
"What kind of rice goddess are you?"
Most of them act fake offended to me but soon realize its just a different way to ask "where are you from or what kind of asian are you"

Quote: (05-10-2017 09:23 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Apocalypse opener.

I saw a similar one for a kiss, and the questions go like this.

1. Are you single?
2. Do you find me attractive?
3. What is preventing us from kissing right now?

Thanks for the simplicity of the opener.

Quote: (05-10-2017 10:03 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I use this on westernized asian girls.
"What kind of rice goddess are you?"
Most of them act fake offended to me but soon realize its just a different way to ask "where are you from or what kind of asian are you"

Haha, this I see would definitely work (regionally). I wonder if taco princess would work for latin ladies? Would depend on the lady.

This whole scenario comes down to ladies who are tired of nice guys approaching them and they need a fresh direct/funny angle.

Quote: (05-10-2017 09:23 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Apocalypse opener.

This will work eventually, and is totally appropriate in situations where you're probably not going to get any opportunities to follow up. I should try working a room with it next time I'm out of town for work. I would probably firm it up, take the question out of it.

"Good, then you're coming up to check out my suite."

...or less aggressively...

"Have you seen the X suite/view from floor X/etc.?" "No!" "Well, that's what you're doing tonight."

You'd need to be prepared with a tailored answer for when she responds "Why would I do that?"

I wouldn't invite dumb answers with questions like "Are you single?" If she protests that she has a boyfriend, tell her that she needs two or that you don't see him anywhere.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

PT "Hey there"

Her "Hey"

PT "Do you have any Cuban in you?"

Her "Uhh...no. Why?"

PT "Would you like some?"

Her "Huh...wha?"

PT "Im Cuban"

Color her offended yet intrigued. If she giggles, it's on

It's counter intuitive to our "nice guy" conditioning but confident / humorous offensive is way better. Nothing is worse than boring

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Babies hate you.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

oi u r u gona bang doe

Showing middle finger as an opener

"Hey just to let you know your breath stinks" *offer chewing gum. They tend to laugh mostly as they know its most likely true due to hours of drinking/food eaten hours ago. Works well at sweaty clubs/raves/festivals.

Cool, thanks guys, great ideas!

Would this work? Tell a lady "i hate it when women say another name during sex, they know my name isn't Someone Help!"

Quote: (05-11-2017 01:12 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Babies hate you.

Please share the story behind this. So simple but seems to work on smarter sober ladies?

Quote: (05-11-2017 05:42 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Showing middle finger as an opener

Please share the story behind this success. I'm confused how this would work, haha.

I once shoved a chick out of my way in a crowded club and she came up to me and got REALLY angry. We ended up laughing it off and I banged her a week later.

[Image: jordan.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (05-11-2017 05:50 PM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

"Hey just to let you know your breath stinks" *offer chewing gum. They tend to laugh mostly as they know its most likely true due to hours of drinking/food eaten hours ago. Works well at sweaty clubs/raves/festivals.

That will never work with french chicks

Me it wasn't offensive but I just poked her to open her and 2 hour later we banged.

I met my current FBW by accidentally dropping the hot ashes from my cigarette on her leg at a house party. Told her it was her fault for being in the way.

Quote: (05-12-2017 11:17 PM)rorochido1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2017 01:12 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Babies hate you.

Please share the story behind this. So simple but seems to work on smarter sober ladies?

I was hanging out in a park and this girl was showing off her new baby to all the girls who worked in the shops (I guess they took their breaks at the same time.) Every time the baby got near one cute Polynesian-looking chick, it started crying. So I said, deadpan, "Babies hate you," while looking her dead in the eye.

This got her attention, and she stared back and said, "I know, they do." I said, "Do you know why?" and she said no, and I said come with me, I'll explain it."

Just as we were about to separate ourselves from the group, out of nowhere, like Lebron coming from behind to block a shot, a friend of mine followed us and cock blocked me, saying, "What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you say things like that to women?" And the girl, who was perfectly happy taking a little stroll with me and learning why she made babies cry, kind of shrunk away from the sudden drama, and left.

Oh well, chalk it up to the game. The lesson was, you can say the most outrageous things to women, and as long as you don't seem mad or judgmental, they won't bat an eye.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Haha, good stuff

It's not offensive but I like this one:

"Hi my name is (name), small dick, big heart"

It's funny haha. Shows confidence too

A girl told me her name was X. I responded by saying calmly but confidently that she didn't look like an X. At the time, I didn't know that she was more than a little crazy but wow the reaction that had!

"Those tits are the real fucking deal!"

Said in an exaggerated, joking tone.

I would say this during my younger days, circa 2010 in bars and clubs.

Reactions ranged from laughing and shock to offense and annoyance. Even in the latter case, women respect that you have the balls to say it. I never got slapped or thrown out of a place for saying it either.