rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating Coaching

Online Dating Coaching

It is actually hard to find a service like this: http://www.alittlenudge.com. She charges $159 for a one hour consultation and profile creation. I don't know whether she is any good. Offhand, I worry women might make a beta "nice guy" profile instead of an alpha asshole profile. Also, the dating world is full of incompetent and opportunistic businesses.

But this could be a good, flexible, and location-independent business. There are a number of articles analyzing online dating, including profile pictures: blog.okcupid.com/index.html/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures/. Instead of spending a dozen hours reading them, it would be much easier to let somebody else do it.

Online Dating Coaching

Why 159? Why not 160? Anytime someone dos those marketing illusions of giving you a deal by ending their price wuth a 9 instead of a 0, it has beta scam written all over it!

Real pros worth their weight will tell you 200USD straight up, not $199.99!

Online Dating Coaching

I was thinking of doing something like this on the side, but I would probably charge far less for sessions and work with people throughout the process for a small additional fee. Maybe before my book comes out, if there's interest and I have the time. For the past few months I've been doing it for free.

For anyone who has PM'd or emailed me recently, I'll be getting back to you soon I promise. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Online Dating Coaching

I think she would make you a profile that gives the impression you're a "kinder, gentler kind of guy that every DC woman wants." Fuck her. Save your money. You're better off looking through the OkCupid threads here on Roosh's forum and hitting up GMAC and Chad Daring for advice (they are working the online dating thing like champs). The online thing takes time, but once you get your profile and pictures where you want them, a little experience with learning what works in emails and what doesn't, and a couple dates under your belt, you'll be banging the ladies like a champ. Just depends on whether you think it's worth the investment in time.

Online Dating Coaching

Unless you have a lot of time in your hands, I would pass on the online dating stuff. I'm mostly at home due to work, so I hit CC and OKCupid, but trust me the time you have to invest is probably not worth it for the average guy out there...