rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone use Defense Soap or something similar on a daily basis?

Anyone here use Defense Soap products on a daily basis? Anyone been using it for awhile? Are you guys ever worried that it may kill off beneficial bacteria (just like some doctors say to not use hand sanitizer too much because it will damage good bacteria). Please provide any positive or negative experiences. Thanks.

I've been using Nubian Black Soap for a few years (Victor Pride & Chris GLL recommendation)

Since using it the spots on my back / shoulders and dry skin I was experiencing has completely gone.

It can be messy but I'd definitely recommend it.

[Image: 41Sv6Nq6PNL.jpg]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

I have heard good things about defense soap.

I also have used the nubian black soap and like it, although was not aware it was recommended by the bloggers listed above.

Interesting question. I'd probably just use it when you feel you need it but thats just me.

Team Nubian Black Soap

That stuff is incredible. You should give it a try.

Mr.GoodThread,

Defense Soap is safe to use as your everyday soap. I have used it every day for 12 years now but as the owner of the company, one would expect that.

I am not going to try to convince you to buy a bar...I would like to give you one free to try. We believe in putting our money where are mouth is.

Please email me at [email protected] with your full name and address. I have a few samples to send you.

Offer is open to any forum member who would like to give us a try.

Guy
Defense Soap

Defense Soap - The Official Soap for Crushing Chlamydia & Other STD's

Didn't know you were a player Mr. Guy Sako!

Not sure that I qualify as a player however my second wife is a little younger than me. Maybe in the day.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater

Guy
Defense Soap

Quote: (05-04-2017 09:14 AM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

I've been using Nubian Black Soap for a few years (Victor Pride & Chris GLL recommendation)

Since using it the spots on my back / shoulders and dry skin I was experiencing has completely gone.

It can be messy but I'd definitely recommend it.

[Image: 41Sv6Nq6PNL.jpg]

I use African Black Soap as well. Recently started using it. I have minor back acne so I'll report back on its effectiveness. I like it so far. Makes me feel clean and pure after I use it and it's highly recommended in bodybuilding circles as a soap to use while using steroids to fight the acne. It's gotta be effective because a lot of its popularity seems to be word of mouth/success stories.

Guy, I will take you up on your offer of the sample. Out of curiosity, since half of the posts in the thread are touting African Black Soap, how would you say Defense Soap compares to Nubian African Black Soap (positives, negatives, etc.)?

Quote: (05-06-2017 12:41 PM)Mr.GoodThread Wrote:  

Guy, I will take you up on your offer of the sample. Out of curiosity, since half of the posts in the thread are touting African Black Soap, how would you say Defense Soap compares to Nubian African Black Soap (positives, negatives, etc.)?

It is a good soap made in a very good facility. Our soap has a slightly different purpose. The oils that we have selected have been selected for their infection-fighting properties.

We are very confident in the quality of our soap. That is why we offer free samples. We will stack up to any soap on the market.

Guy
Defense Soap

PS: Samples will go out Monday.

Quote: (05-06-2017 05:23 PM)Guy Sako Wrote:  

It is a good soap made in a very good facility. Our soap has a slightly different purpose. The oils that we have selected have been selected for their infection-fighting properties.

We are very confident in the quality of our soap. That is why we offer free samples. We will stack up to any soap on the market.

Guy
Defense Soap

Is this offer open to Canadians?

Quote: (05-07-2017 07:46 PM)Mr.Conflicted Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2017 05:23 PM)Guy Sako Wrote:  

Guy
Defense Soap

Is this offer open to Canadians?

Yes, we can ship anywhere in the world.

Guy
Defense Soap

I gave it a try.

Still got an STD.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Hey man, when I saw the name of the soap I was expecting another product chock-full of destructive chemicals but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it relies on natural oils to do the job.

Just a word of advice though: I checked out your website and it's looking pretty damn shoddy. Might have been fine 5-10 years ago but it looks like an Indian teenager learning web development built it in a day. You're probably losing out on a lot of potential sales because of how sloppy it looks, I would get that sorted out ASAP.

Edit: maybe a little harsh on the website, but especially the middle section looks way too cluttered and unaesthetic

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Nubian Black Soap for the skin.

Defense soap for cleaning up after sex, basketball, travel, concerts, or anytime I'm close to human bodies too much.

Quote: (05-08-2017 08:41 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

Defense soap for cleaning up after sex, basketball, travel, concerts, or anytime I'm close to human bodies too much.

I appreciate this reply RedBeard.

Guy Sako, So far I'm happy with the DefenseSoap samples I received. In complete honesty, I haven't tried the soap bar yet. I've been using the body wash and it's lasted me a long time (and I just got a 2 oz sample, plus I'm like 5'9). I recommend it.

As far as it's defensive properties, I had a heat rash the same day that I started using the soap because it was hot outside, but I haven't had any significant skin issues that I can test the soap against. So...I guess the soap is really good, but I still don't know how defensive it is.

Quote: (05-31-2017 04:09 PM)Mr.GoodThread Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2017 08:41 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

I appreciate this reply RedBeard.

Guy Sako, So far I'm happy with the DefenseSoap samples I received. In complete honesty, I haven't tried the soap bar yet. I've been using the body wash and it's lasted me a long time (and I just got a 2 oz sample, plus I'm like 5'9). I recommend it.

As far as it's defensive properties, I had a heat rash the same day that I started using the soap because it was hot outside, but I haven't had any significant skin issues that I can test the soap against. So...I guess the soap is really good, but I still don't know how defensive it is.

Glad to hear you are happy so far. We don't skimp on our samples. We want you to give us a test for a full month...put us through the works.

Guy
Defense Soap

Have used defense soap, works great, kept me clean in my single days

I also use black soap. But I use soap that comes in liquid form as opposed to the bar form. Does it matter? This is what I use - https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Woods-Moisturi...black+soap

I started using it because I developed psoriasis on my leg out of nowhere. After dealing with it for months, I bought some black soap and it went away in a few days.

Get the bar form that looks like thrown up apple pie .