rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Restaurant brawl between 3 small men and 2 THICK women

Even with their larger size, the women could not gain an advantage in the fight.

Damn, Jabba the Hutt got rocked at 1:22! I don't think even the Richter scale can handle a drop like that.

Chicks tried punching with their flabby arms when they should have been body slamming with their oversized bellies.

[Image: lol.gif] at the pink girl before she gets clocked at 1:22. Her little pig run made my day.

Again, she should have just body slammed.

[Image: tumblr_o68ln1j9Gv1tq4of6o1_400.gif]

That's an old video, but definitely good. I actually drove by that restaurant, Italiano's in Baltimore, two days ago and wanted to try it. I ended up going to a crab cake place near BWI. Everyone who lives in the area knows which place I'm talking about.

I didn't hear it, but then someone said it at 2:13 .

These videos are hilarious.

All concerned are human trash, I would be utterly ashamed

He who dares wins - Del Boy

I've been there several times with my Bmore black girl. It's Italiano's Restaurant, on Washington Boulevard, in the Morrell Park neighborhood. Near the hospital.

It's a total ghetto scene--but the food's ok.

So two white ham-beasts fluent in ghetto ebonics get a solid collision with reality.

The entire thing is bizarre - they got what they deserved.

Funny to see the bangable black girl be sensible and try to pull her white ghetto-friends away from the fight. Nice to see at least her behaving better.

The hambeast: "I am a bitch?" What else are you?

As for the power differential. Maybe 20-30 Hambeasts could put a dent against 3 men, shorter than them or not does not matter much. And the way they would have to fight is to throw their weight on top of the men - they would squish them under the sheer fat-rolls.

Quote: (04-30-2017 08:38 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

I've been there several times with my Bmore black girl. It's Italiano's Restaurant, on Washington Boulevard, in the Morrell Park neighborhood. Near the hospital.

Is the food Baltimore o.k. or would it be okay in New Jersey or Philadelphia? Chiapperelli's in Little Italy and Pasta Mista are great for Baltimore, but they aren't places I would ever go to in New Jersey. Still much better than anything in or around D.C.

Edit: I'm trying to research what happened to the people who were charged. My guess is that they all plead the fifth in court and ended up walking.

Quote: (04-30-2017 08:37 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

All concerned are human trash, I would be utterly ashamed

Whatchu mean bitch!

WB black chick in blue shirt.

I'm the King of Beijing!

This shit made my day. That girl got knocked the fuck out.

Whenever there's a fight, I can only think of: Hit that bitch!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

The best part is when the hambeast in the pink gets knocked out then manages to get to her feet again and wants no more of a fight with any of those dudes.
That white blonde girl is just too much though.

If there ever was a model woman for the title of "hambeast" its this woman. [Image: lol.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Well the cameraman held the phone sideways so that a plus and held the phone very stable. Not sure why he focused on the plant so much.

Quote: (04-30-2017 09:12 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Well the cameraman held the phone sideways so that a plus and held the phone very stable. Not sure why he focused on the plant so much.

He didn't want a hambeast landing on him, so he made sure to stay behind cover at all times.

Smart guy.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (04-30-2017 08:42 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Is the food Baltimore o.k. or would it be okay in New Jersey or Philadelphia? Chiapperelli's in Little Italy and Pasta Mista are great for Baltimore, but they aren't places I would ever go to in New Jersey. Still much better than anything in or around D.C.

Edit: I'm trying to research what happened to the people who were charged. My guess is that they all plead the fifth in court and ended up walking.

Not gonna take any Italian food place that seriously if they got Heinz 57 on the tables

Quote: (04-30-2017 10:05 PM)TrifeLife Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2017 08:42 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Not gonna take any Italian food place that seriously if they got Heinz 57 on the tables

Me neither and I caught that too.

There's definitely a "type" of white girl that becomes a mudshark.

Gotta love the weed leaf tat's on the inside of the fatter bitches knees...

[Image: sick.gif]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (04-30-2017 09:12 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

If there ever was a model woman for the title of "hambeast" its this woman. [Image: lol.gif]

They're built like hippos.

[Image: 2sbtmdg.png]
[Image: Hippopotamus+6.jpg]

But these hippos pose much less of a threat to skinny African men than the ones found in the wild.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Quote: (04-30-2017 09:12 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Not sure why he focused on the plant so much.

Possible Forum member? Unique Houseplant thread

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

I beseech that you relive the Falcon Punch at the 1:22 mark; several times over if need be. Now, skip forward to 1:40 and replay; several times as well. It may be difficult to discern, despite multiple viewings. But it is readily apparent that this nigga is Shang Tsung. Rare is it, that such swift thievery of a Thot's soul is captured on film.

Notice her change in demeanor; from the moments before she was dropped like a Hot Pocket, then the divine ascent to her feet. This nigga bequeathed perception itself upon this ho; clairvoyance, if you will. Clearly this is baptism; just in hood fashion.

For a minute I thought I saw a tittie poppin' out....then I realized it was a belly.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.