rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approached by a girl, how to react

Hello,
some weeks ago I came by to a party in a hotel lobby.
I was strolling around. After some time I saw two girls (so between a 5 and 6 I guess) taking photos.
I decided to approach them and got nearer to see how they interact with the other people. Suddenly they started talking to me, asking from where I am et cetera. It came out they did work for the event organizer to make pictures and post them on facebook. So I chatted for say 10 min to both of them, but then I said "see you later".
Further-on, I was loitering around on the party. After one hour or so, I hear a "hallo". I was passing by one of the girls which was sitting at a table and had a beer. She said: "Do you want to sit with me?" I did, and we chatted further 60 minutes or so. Finally, I felt no idea how to continue and said "see you later" again.
Ok, so it was. Question: What shall I think about this? Of course, I am married and not a newbie with woman. But a newbie with "pick-up". Should I had consider to continue? Or should I believe the girl was more or less a slut? I decided, it was too direct from the girl, but maybe I was an idiot not acting in the best way.
What do you think?

Roger

I also would add, that this event also had a benefit for me: It triggered me to think about game with my wife, what it means and how to improve it.

Roger

You should probably be more specific about what you're asking. To me this reads like "Hey guise I talked to a girl, what do I do now?".

As far as "What do you think?"

I think what is more important is what YOU think about it. You haven't given us much detail at all, nor have you stated what your expectations / goals are. Clarify that so we can help.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Well,
my question was: How to you rate, if a girl is approching YOU ind this way, is it worth to go on, are you an idiot not going on, or should you be cautious?

Roger

Quote: (04-22-2017 03:37 PM)RogerB Wrote:  

... Question: What shall I think about this? Of course, I am married and not a newbie with woman. But a newbie with "pick-up". Should I had consider to continue? Or should I believe the girl was more or less a slut? I decided, it was too direct from the girl, but maybe I was an idiot not acting in the best way.
What do you think?

Roger

So you were good with women but didn't how to get this one ? And what about gaming you wife to get your 3 bangs a day ?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Exactly that is the question I am thinking about and I need advice.

Take your wife out for dinner, and give her a week off from the 3 bangs a day rituals.

Quote: (04-22-2017 06:54 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Take your wife out for dinner, and give her a week off from the 3 bangs a day rituals.

[Image: potd.gif]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

If you already have a wife, who cares if the girl who approached you is a slut? Unless you're thinking of making a girlfriend out of her, a girl's sexual experience doesn't really matter -- all you're looking for, presumably, is something extra to poke on.

Are you trolling bro? Come on dawg

Again, why do these guys for whom English very obviously isn't their first language, almost always have their home country listed as the United States?