rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comparing girls from Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam

For the past two years, I've extensively traveled to all four countries, lived in two and had LTRs with girls in all of those countries except Indonesia (only because I didn't spend enough time in Indo to get a LTR).

If you've been following me for a while, you know the story of my first trip to the Philippines and my subsequent travels all over Southeast Asia, which was a real eye opener against what I was used to with Western women.

A lot of you asked me to compare Thais vs Filipinas, Vietnamese vs Thais, Filipinas vs Indonesians. I get PMs asking about this between once a week and once a month. Usually I didn't reply to those PMs, and when I did reply, I only gave a surface comparison with plenty of my own personal biases within.

Only recently, I did get in touch with fellow member This Is Trouble and offered to write him a guest blog post. We agreed that comparing girls in Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam would be a perfect topic.

That was enough to give me a kick in the butt and tell all.

Here's my massive 3,500 word guest post titled Comparison of Southeast Asian Girls Between Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam on his blog. I also linked to it within my blog.

I use metrics like femininity, looks, attitude, conservativeness, intelligence and English ability to "objectively" compare girls between all four countries, and then I go further into more detail about the women in each country.

Of course Western women score extremely poorly on all metrics except English, and boy did I enjoy writing that!

Great write-up CS. Corroborates my extensive experience with girls from those countries, both here in Australia and in their own countries.

My harem at this point in time is Vietnamese, Thai x 2, Indoniesian, Burmese and Iranian (for something different). The last time I slept with a white woman was in 2014 and with the great qualities that SEA women possess, I'm not missing out on anything and have no desire to court women from my own country.

Another reason why I love these women so much is that more often than not, because of their value systems, their personalities align with mine, being reserved/introverted.

I've always wanted to go to Vietnam, but the anti-chinese rhetoric + visa restrictions has made me hesitant to take a visit. I would say the average Indo girl on the street is probably the worst of the lot followed closely by the Philippines.

Thank god for Tinder.

Quote: (04-21-2017 08:13 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

I've always wanted to go to Vietnam, but the anti-chinese rhetoric + visa restrictions has made me hesitant to take a visit. I would say the average Indo girl on the street is probably the worst of the lot followed closely by the Philippines.

Thank god for Tinder.

Both countries have lots of veryyyy average girls. Average Thai looks better than both, and average Vietnamese probably significantly better than Thai (I haven't been there so only based on Vietnamese I've met elsewhere), but I think the top 5% Filipina women look better than the top 5% of the other countries.

That is one huge guest post. Good job!

I have been to all four as well and my opinion would be.

Easiness:
1. Philies
2. Thailand
3. Indonesia (never been to Capital though).
4. Vietnam

Quality
1. Vietnam
2. Shared by Philies and Thailand
4. Indonesia (once again stressing the point no Jakarta).

So IMO if you are quality over quantity and don't mind hard work Vietnam is for you.

If you want quantity go to Philies.

If you want threesoms go to Jakarta (based on stories of others)

I have only had sex with an Indonesian, and I love her body. We will probably do it again when we are together again in the future, she lives in a different city. This girl is all of the above in terms of your metrics. But yeah, she is a shorty, sexy little boobs and delicious body. Looks like I have some homework to do now..

Good comparison and on par with what I've seen and the experience I've had. Repped

I didn't read the entire blog post, but I read the parts that are most relevant to me. I really liked what I read, and I agree that SEA women are great. Of the mentioned countries I've only been with Filipinas, but they are among the most caring, loving, and sexually open women I've ever known.

I am currently not working and have a few months before school starts. I have the money to travel anywhere I want right now, and I've been trying to decide where I should go, if anywhere at all.

I've thought about the Phils, but since I've already experienced Filipinas, I was thinking it'd be better to try something new. I am not considering Indonesia at this point, and although I think Vietnamese women are among the sexiest in the world, I'm ruling out Vietnam for several reasons (harder to get laid, I live in cities that have high Viet populations, etc.)

For that reason, I moved Thailand near the top of my list in terms of places I'm considering.

Would you all be able to tell me what the difficulty level is of getting laid in Bangkok?

Like in a month of using tinder and approaching in the day and night all the time, how many new notches is reasonable and what would the quality be?

I'm going to read the Thailand/BKK thread in its entirety, but this thread was conveniently just made and addressed a lot of my concerns.

Nice post man. I myself would rate Viets a little lower looks-wise if we are talking averages. A lot of bad skin and ugly girls around too. Thais have better fashion and makeup by far. By the way, you are a generous guy to give Thais 4/5 for intelligence. [Image: biggrin.gif]

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Excellent post, as I've told you privately about a dozen times by now [Image: wink.gif]

It was a pleasure working with you and featuring this on my blog. Nice work, CS.

Quote: (04-22-2017 12:16 AM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

Like in a month of using tinder and approaching in the day and night all the time, how many new notches is reasonable and what would the quality be?

You'll have plenty of quantity.

The quality will be more questionable.

Quote: (04-22-2017 12:39 AM)Bushido Wrote:  

Nice post man. I myself would rate Viets a little lower looks-wise if we are talking averages. A lot of bad skin and ugly girls around too. Thais have better fashion and makeup by far. By the way, you are a generous guy to give Thais 4/5 for intelligence. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Thanks, and yes those are good points.

Also, Viets could do a lot better with dental hygiene!

CleanSlate, how would you rate Malaysian and Singaporean girls?
Are they just not worth mentioning compared to the other 4 countries?
I enjoyed your article! Looks like I'll have to visit Vietnam soon.

Quote: (04-22-2017 04:55 AM)lovingseoul Wrote:  

CleanSlate, how would you rate Malaysian and Singaporean girls?
Are they just not worth mentioning compared to the other 4 countries?
I enjoyed your article! Looks like I'll have to visit Vietnam soon.

Haven't been to either Malaysia or Singapore, so I couldn't comment about them.

Good post. My favorite girls in Southeast Asia are Indonesians. It is true that most of them are ugly but there are plenty of good looking ones (at least in Jakarta). They also have by far the best bodies and booties in Southeast Asia and are more fun than Thais.

My personal ranking: Indonesian > Thai > Filipinas

Don't have enough experience with Vietnamese girls but from what I have heard, read and seen, they are not bad either.

Quote: (04-22-2017 12:16 AM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

Would you all be able to tell me what the difficulty level is of getting laid in Bangkok?

Impossible to say because it depends a lot on your looks, level of game and your standards in terms of women. If you are perfectly content with banging average looking women and got enough time, you can easily bang 5-7 new girls per week. Problem is that you will most likely get bored of doing that.

If you really put in the effort of approaching day and night all the time, you will surely not be disappointed.

all asian chicks look like they could play in horror movie without characterization makeup, 99% of them are strictly hideous, pointless threads, zzzzzzzz

@Jonathan
Wtf are you on about?

saying the truth about their face

Have you actually been to Asia?

yes, they look like horror characters, they may be attractive to either asian guys or short guys, its a disgrace if someone else finds them attractive

Quote: (04-21-2017 10:21 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Quality
1. Vietnam
2. Shared by Philies and Thailand
4. Indonesia (once again stressing the point no Jakarta).

By quality, do you just mean physical attractiveness, or do other traits like personality factor into that?

Quote: (04-22-2017 10:32 AM)JonathanMtl Wrote:  

yes, they look like horror characters, they may be attractive to either asian guys or short guys, its a disgrace if someone else finds them attractive

Winner of the daily troll goes to my buddy guy from Canada.

troll? you mean someone who's not desperate enough to ever consider an asian girl?

Quote: (04-22-2017 10:32 AM)JonathanMtl Wrote:  

Quite extreme view... normally most successful men are attracted to Asian girls due to their feminity, beauty, and easy-goingness.

Then I guess you have 2 choices.

1) Dating feminist second-hand girls who will probably divorce-rape you.
2) Being gay.