rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shooting at Champs-Elysées in Paris, one policeman dead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...olice.html

Quote:Quote:

A police officer was shot dead and another seriously wounded by a Kalashnikov-wielding gunman on the Champs Elysees in central Paris tonight.

The world famous avenue was on lockdown by 9pm with hundreds of heavily armed officers flooding into the area.

The BFM TV news channel reported that 'two offers were hit, and one has been killed'.

A third individual - believed to be the killer - was also hurt, and is believed to been 'neutralised', according to be police sources.

It came as presidential candidates took place in a TV debate nearby.

France is currently under a state of emergency following a spate of Islamist terror attacks.

The shooting comes just hours after one of the busiest roads in the capital was closed off by police as officers dealt with a 'suspicious package'.

Reports suggest that items were discovered by officers as Rue de Rivoli, in the centre of the French capital, remained shut.

Stunned witnesses have described seeing a large police presence on the two-mile-long road.

It is believed that the Paris Metro service is not stopping there as officers try and deal with the incident.

The incident on Thursday comes as France remains in a state of emergency following the Paris attacks in 2015 and the Bastille Day killings in Nice in 2016.

Rue de Rivoli is a busy commercial street just north of the River Seine which is home to some of the most fashionable shops in the world.

HSLD

Must be those pesky hindus again...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

One terrorist has been killed

take no prisonners

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/855150696911515649]

There is a tv show that happens at the same time will all the candidates for presidency.

direct live:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR5NR2YqVc4

Macron has just said: "Cette menace fera partie du quotidien des prochaines années "
Translation: "This threat will be part of the daily life of the next few years"

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/855152811327324160][/url]

Sky News reporting that French police have issued a warrant for a second suspect, currently on the run, who entered from Belgium via train this morning.

EDIT: AFP reporting Islamic State has claimed responsibility.

HSLD

Fillon just said that "other violences are happening in Paris at the moment"... are other terrorist shootings under way?

In any case, this or these new terror attack(s) should enable Marine and F. Fillon to gain well-deserved and much-needed votes, logically.

I also have to note that the "Global elites" are showing emotion tonight, because policemen, their protectors and de facto semi-private army, have been killed... when plain, civilian citizens are killed, I don't hear trembling voices and emotion, among globalist politicians or journalists...

At least this time they unloaded on cops with an AK, but it seems that France was lucky since the cops stopped the car of the terrorists.

It is possible that they were on their way to gun down women and children like they usually do - those brave desert warriors.

[Image: C94rhEyUMAAD5_G.jpg]

[Image: C94h3pqUwAAIbTG.jpg]

I sure hope that Le Pen gets a win, because the rest of the cucks will lead Europe straight to the Caliphate wars in the future.

Videos have surfaced of the injured and later dead attacker shouting Allahu Akhbar while on the ground.

Not that this will surprise anyone. [Image: biggrin.gif]

https://twitter.com/J_Villumsen/status/8...2179290112

Meanwhile the cucked mayor of Paris 4th arrondisement has suggested that Putin might be behind this since it's 3 days before the election. I'm serious.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Time to break out this meme again.

[Image: C94loRkXYAU5Ui1.jpg]

Quote: (04-20-2017 04:58 PM)Slam Wrote:  

Time to break out this meme again.

[Image: C94loRkXYAU5Ui1.jpg]

There is another added point - blame Putin and Climate Change.

Adopting the strategy of "it was russians". Who believes this bullshit narration?

I guess after Bataclan, Niece, Berlin and Stockholm........"wait Uzbekistan is almost Russia" is their current logical conclusion...........

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

The shooter apparently had a "fiche-S" file, meaning that he was being actively surveilled by the French intelligence services.

HSLD

There wont be memes, it was cops that died, not "innocents". I don't even think anyone will cry about this.

Quote: (04-20-2017 05:07 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

There wont be memes, it was cops that died, not "innocents". I don't even think anyone will cry about this.

Indeed. The SJWs appear to be suffering from 'filter fatigue'; I didn't see any Swedish-flag filters, and I'm not expecting to see any new French ones since, as you point out, it was 2 cops.

They're going to have to figure out what kind of body count merits taking the effort to make a change to their FB profile...

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

The Benefits of Multiculturalism list, brought to you by the Religion of Peace:

1. Shooting at Champs-Elysées: April 20 2017
  2. Sweden truck attack: April 8 2017
  3. Westminster attack: March 22 2017
  4. Louvre knife attack: February 3 2017
  5. Normandy church attack: July 26 2016
  6. Train attack with axe in Wurzburg, Germany: July 18 2016
  7. Ansbach suicide bombing: 24 July 2016
  8. Munich shopping mall attack: July 22
  9. Nice terror attack: July 14 2016
  10. Brussels bombings: March 22 2016
  11. Bataclan massacre in Paris: November 13 2015
  12. Charlie Hebdo attack: January 7 2015
I probably missed a few, not to mention the sexual assaults of minors, the rapes in Cologne on NYE, etc.

I don't know what number we need to get to on that list before liberals wake up.

It's just ridiculous at this point.

Also, I noticed when compiling the dates that it appears these attacks happen more frequently in the summer...I guess we'll all get to find out in a couple of months whether that trend continues for this year too.

It's war.

I hope people respond to the eventual war by rounding up the traitors first.

Quote: (04-20-2017 03:16 PM)balybary Wrote:  

Macron has just said: "Cette menace fera partie du quotidien des prochaines années "
Translation: "This threat will be part of the daily life of the next few years"

Seriously? Yeah he's fucked. No chance.

Quote: (04-20-2017 05:27 PM)Renzy Wrote:  

The Benefits of Multiculturalism list, brought to you by the Religion of Peace:

1. Shooting at Champs-Elysées: April 20 2017
  2. Sweden truck attack: April 8 2017
  3. Westminster attack: March 22 2017
  4. Louvre knife attack: February 3 2017
  5. Normandy church attack: July 26 2016
  6. Train attack with axe in Wurzburg, Germany: July 18 2016
  7. Ansbach suicide bombing: 24 July 2016
  8. Munich shopping mall attack: July 22
  9. Nice terror attack: July 14 2016
  10. Brussels bombings: March 22 2016
  11. Bataclan massacre in Paris: November 13 2015
  12. Charlie Hebdo attack: January 7 2015
I probably missed a few, not to mention the sexual assaults of minors, the rapes in Cologne on NYE, etc.

I don't know what number we need to get to on that list before liberals wake up.

It's just ridiculous at this point.

Also, I noticed when compiling the dates that it appears these attacks happen more frequently in the summer...I guess we'll all get to find out in a couple of months whether that trend continues for this year too.

Having the date the attacks occurred, as well as casualties associated, is beneficial in understanding the frequency and magnitude of the enrichment.

Might be helpful to add these to thread titles moving forward. I have a feeling this subforum will have many similar threads and it will be difficult to organize them in the future without these details.

How is it that so many of these terrorists have been on a watchlist? Whoever is doing the watching is grossly incompetent at their jobs or probably just fears being called a racist.

According to this website, the dead terrorist is Karim Cheurfi

He had a long past of criminal activities and suspected terrorism wishes

http://www.dreuz.info/2017/04/21/ce-que-...s-elysees/

Warming up the old vocal chords to belt out an especially spirited version of Imagine.

Take care of those titties for me.

What's the point of a watch list if they're still going to commit terrorist acts? Round them up and detain them.

It's called a "watch list", not a "do something" list.