rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berkeley and anti-Trump protest happenings thread I (April 15, 2017)

Some alt light figures are going to Berkeley today and the antifags are coming. Maybe we'll get a riot.

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/853291676714102786]

"There Will Be Blood." Never has a movie title been so accurate when antifa shows up. I hope any conservatives or Trump supporters who show up there are prepared, because AntiFa will be and the we know the cops won't do much to stop them from beating people.

Can it top what happened during Milo's event there? We shall see.

Now that I have kids, this stuff scares me. At the same time, I have far less tolerance for the kind of antics and tactics AntiFa uses. I'd be armed and ready.

If I had my full beard, I'd be tempted to do a few "Alluh Akbars" and see how they handled the confusion.

What the fuck is that in the red dress? A fat male or ugly woman?

Best live stream is here:

Antifags are throwing M80 fireworks and golf balls so far.

Things have escalated intensely. Pepper spraying, smashing of cars, throwing heavy objects.

What a fucking day

Action in Austin too:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/853324320642392064][/url]

Lauren has a phalynx of dudes protecting her. Police are nowhere to be found:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/853325062136639488][/url]

The anitfa are getting away with throwing explosives.... This looks like some third world shit.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Quote: (04-15-2017 02:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Best live stream is here:

Antifags are throwing M80 fireworks and golf balls so far.

Yeah, Tim Pool is pretty freaked out.

There are a lot of words back and forth between Trump/Right folk and Antifas, but it is only the Anitifas who are chucking M-80's into the middle of crowds, and not just crowds of their own supporters, and just normal people seeing what's up, old ladies and stuff.

Someone is saying Lauren Southern got pissed on in the background.

Pool is saying that neither side likes him, but the only death threats are coming from the Antifa, and also, the guys on the right don't care if he doesn't side with them, but the guys on the left don't even want him to talk or film if he doesn't fall in line.

Seen a couple pepper sprayings, a few scuffles, some dude got called out for carrying around a knife, and he threw it on the ground, and Pool called over a cop to get it.

Pool is doing pretty, good, but it is mostly milling around in the crowd, and he is not reporting on any of the speechs, like the one from Lauren Southern. He sounds truly shaken, and you can't balme him, when an M-80 gets thrown nearby, and he screams out "M-80," to warn people.

He is shocked at the plain violence of the Antifas, not caring who they hurt or target when they throw an M-80, and he is comparing it to his time in Egypt.

They are also doing things like tossing two by fours into the crowd.

Feed is frozen now, he has been having trouble with it the whole time, and much of what he covers is decided by where he can get a strong signal.

Good live coverage though. He is not on either side, and coming to the same conclusions as the forum has, basically, about who is peaceful and who is not.

I am getting the idea that the Berkeley police are a much stronger presence at this rally than at the Milo one. They have set up lines and are keeping the Antifas and the Right crowd mostly on opposite sides of the barriers. Also, whenever there is a fight or someone throws something, they move in quickly and arrest them.

Actually pretty refreshing after all the times that Trump supporters got beat with impunity, the police standing by.

This feed still totally frozen, maybe something happened to Pool and his camerawoman. Switch over to Southern's periscope if you want to see anything happening.

She just called guys pussies.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Most of these people act like they are at a high school pep rally and then get surprised when something bad happens.

Some fat dude in a sweat shirt is calling Southern "Lauren Spencer" and telling her she isn't smart or hot. Hah!

This is all on Southern's periscope. More M-80s. Cops come in and go after the Antifas while surrounded by people yelling USA.

The Antifas tossing M-80s makes so little sense, it seems like it is some sort of provocateur trying to rile things up.

Tim Pool is back live. Better than Southern's stream because he is explaining what is going on, not just reacting and name calling.

Carl Jung

Lauren has feminine screams and yelps. [Image: love.gif]

Quote: (04-15-2017 02:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So does Tim Pool.

Carl Jung

I want to have sex with Lauren. That is all.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

At least on Pool's feed, he is clearly laying the throwing of M-80s on the Antifa, where it belongs. All the mainstream news stories are saying things like:

Quote:Quote:

At one point, a loud explosion could be heard in the park and fist fights broke out among members of both groups.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html

Or:

Trump backers were holding a “free speech” rally at the park, while opponents of the president and his policies headed to the same spot at about 10 a.m.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/04/15/be...p-rallies/

^
^ I like the quotes around free speech.

And of course the San Francisco paper, describing Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone. Not biased at all:

Invited speakers, according to the video, include Lauren Southern, a Canadian activist who has said rape affects men more than women, and AltRight.com writer Brittany Pettibone, who has said she believes in Pizzagate, a discredited conspiracy theory involving Hillary Clinton.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Prote...075595.php

Only positive thing about mainstream news articles is that they are getting ripped to shreds in the comments.

Carl Jung

Only positive thing about mainstream news articles is that they are getting ripped to shreds in the comments.

Intern who forgot to turn them off is getting fired.

Cool "medic" response:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/853336990393131008][/url]

Quote: (04-15-2017 03:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I want to have sex with Lauren. That is all.

Many will be triggered. Hilarity will ensue.

Pool is back live on periscope:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1RDGlRzLbLVxL

He's interviewing a guy who went undercover with Antifa.

Shit, it's Joey Salads. Who knows if he is telling the truth?

What the hell is this? A reunion of Youtube stars?

Pool says he will be doing Q & A in a minute.

Pool is saying that his videos are all getting demonetized until everyone has seen them, so his income has gone from a couple thousand a month down to a couple hundred, and he isn't even on the right.

If you aren't pissed off enough, you can check out the coverage of this Mother Jones Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/shane_bauer

A lot of the anti-right protesters are saying stuff like, "None of your hate in our bay."

So someone asks them if they are for open borders, and when they say yes, he asks why aren't people on the right allowed in the Bay Area.

Only good line from the left. Farmer's market got closed down for the rally, and only one stand was still open. The woman manning it was asked about it and she said, "We are here rain or shine or fascism."

Carl Jung

Quote: (04-15-2017 03:07 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2017 02:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So does Tim Pool.

[Image: muttley-laugh-o.gif]

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

I also want to fuck the Pettibone twins, I hope they are safe.

The dudes protecting Lauren are not fucking around, they are not letting people get to her. Why can't Richard Spencer get serious dudes like them?

Quote: (04-15-2017 03:32 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

The dudes protecting Lauren are not fucking around, they are not letting people get to her. Why can't Richard Spencer get serious dudes like them?

Then nobody would attack him. No headlines.

Aloha!

Quote: (04-15-2017 03:32 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Because his fans don't want to bang him. [Image: lol.gif]

I believe I would have a realistic chance to bang all these conservative chicks if I met them in a non adversarial environment . Tomi, Lauren, and The Pettibone girls are not as hot as the chicks in my current orbit and they are not particularly intimidating intellectuals. Let me catch these bitches in The Four Seasons or The Ritz Carlton in Miami - anywhere they don't have anyone watching them, and I would make a solid run at their little ass. These bad bitches in Miami make out of town bitches confidence tumble down a few notches, makes them ripe for the picking.......

Yeah, but can you bang while being pepper sprayed?

And also, why leave out Tara McCarthy?

[Image: COUNTER-CURRENTS-INTERVIEW.jpg]

Carl Jung