rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got arrested in Laos for banging a girl in public BDSM style

Okay guys. This is not my proudest day in life, but now as I'm safe back in Thailand it's really just a fun story. I had a moment that night I really thought I was going away for a long time in some dirty developing country style prison far out in nowhere in Laos.

Luckily, that didn't happen, and I can tell the tale today. [Image: biggrin.gif]

For you who don't know. Laos is a one-party communist dictatorship in southeast-Asia. Not the type of country you want any kind of trouble with those who are in power. Luckily, this is also one of the most corrupt countries in the world, and that was what saved my ass this time (thank you corruption). If this had been Dubai I would be looking at a three years prison sentence in some dirty desert prison as we speak.

Intro
I don't remember how this story start, as I was very drunk at that point. All I remember is that at some point I was holding my arm around some girl from Germany. She was about 160 tall, blond hair and probably just as drunk as me. Lets just call this girl C from now.

We started talking about the possibility of maybe banging each other, but we quickly realized that none of us had a private room as both of us stayed in dorms with other people.

At that point I came with the great idea that we could bang outdoors. This was after all a tropical country and it was pretty hot outside. I told C that I knew about a secret island with a riverbank. It never even crossed my mind that Laos is a very conservative country, and that banging in public is probably not very legal. I had been drunk and high for 5 days so my judgement skills was pretty much reduced to zero.

The Bang begins
Of we went, and after 10 minutes of walking we were at the island on the riverbank. I don't remember exactly how, but we both found out that we both liked role play sex. We agreed that C would be my little girl that had to do what she was told, and if she was disobedient I would make her do it! (You get the idea here).. [Image: tongue.gif]

Ok. Everything is fine and we're having our little role play session out on the island by the river bank. We both are a little paranoid for snakes and spiders, but that the local people might be spying on us while talking with the local police never crossed our mind. It was pitch black, 4 in the morning and everyone was sleeping. We thought we were safe lol.

Suddenly, while I have C in a funny position while spanking her for being disobedient I hear a jangling sound in the distance. I look carefully over the reed, then I see silhouette of three local men. One of them are talking in the phone or trying to make a flashlight working. I'm not sure.

"Quick quick. Get on your clothes C. Someone is here" I told to C. I helped C to dress as she was the only one who was undressed (yet).

Just as we had gotten our clothes on, 3 men came out of nowhere. At this point we was just siting down pretending like nothing while talking to each other, they quickly said hello and disappeared again.

Okay. Five minutes had passed. I did a quick walk around the island while C was waiting for me. No local guys to see anywhere. Excellent! We quickly started our little role play again. This time both of us was really into it. We totally forgot to watch our surroundings.

Arrested
Then... Then it happened.

C and me was totally naked. I was banging her hard in doggy while dragging her hair and spanking her ass hard.

FLASHLIGHTS EVERYWHERE.....!! WTF....???

Out of fucking nowhere came 4 men with flashlights and cameras. They surrounded C and me.

"STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. WE HAVE IT ON VIDEO. YOU ARE ARRESTED"..

Both C and me freaked the fuck out. We quickly tried to get our clothes on as we are being filmed from all fucking angles. We were dawdling and using a lot of time as we could not see shit. It's dark and when we took of our clothes we just threw them everywhere without any worry in the world!

We got our clothes on. The four local men told us to follow them off the island, over the bridge and back to the main road. Btw, these local guys had no uniform, they had no badge, and when we came to the main road they were just driving a totally normal Toyota Hilux. Was this an arrest or a kidnapping?? Who the fuck knows..

C freaked out... She was not happy about going inside a private car with four unknown men.

I told her to relax, and said that we really have no choice at this point. If we tried to run away they would quickly overpower us, and we would have 4 angry men instead of four relative relaxed men just about to make a lot of money. They have not handcuffed us or anything. Everything is fine. They probably just want our money I said to her. I have never heard about foreigners stuck in Lao prisons for fucking in public. This made C giggle, and inside the car we went.

As soon as we got inside the car they asked what hostel we stayed on. We explained that we don't know each other, and that we stayed in different hostels. They told us that we had to go to the hostels first to pick up our passports.

20 minutes later we had our passports.

Fun story here: I had my passport at another hostel as I had rented a motorbike. I had to wake up the staff, tell them about the situation, and that I needed my passport. lol.. xD Anyways..

Now they told us that we had to go to the police station for "processing". I don't know what that is supposed to mean, but they probably just tried to sound as scary and important as possible with the little English they knew.

I whispered to the girl while we was in the car heading to the police station that when we got to the station, we should just be humble as fuck, say sorry, that we love Laos and that we don't mean any harm. She agreed on that!

Police station? Not really...
When we got to the police station we realized that it was no police station. It was just a very nice house with a big ass gate that was waaay to nice to fit in in this otherwise poor neighborhood... Inside in the parking area there was 3 really flashy Toyota Hiluxes, a pretty decent sport-bike and the house looked like a fucking palace.

I also noticed there was an ATM just on the opposite side of the street of this really nice house. So convenient...

This made me a little bit more relaxed because it was obvious that they pull this shit on every foreigner that do something stupid just to take their money. No fucking way an average police salary in Laos can pay for all this bling bling. If they were police at all, who the hell knows. The only thing I worried about now was; how much would they demand? Would they demand something totally unrealistic like 50 grand or would they just be happy with 100 bucks. Who knows??

Anyways. We got inside the house, and was taken to a very simple room with just a desk and 4 chairs. Looked really formal but simple. On the wall there was a communist-style ish poster about stuff that is illegal to do in Laos, one of the points was banging in public.. Oops.. [Image: tongue.gif]

C and I started our little act about being sorry. (Just to be clear, we was actually scared and sorry at this point, we just overacted a little bit.. Maybe it helped, who knows??) We told the chief that we were very sorry and that we had done something very stupid. If he let us go now we would never do it again and continue to travel in Laos peacefully.

Well, that didn't work. He started a long and strict speech about how speechless he was. How could we do this in Laos? Making love in public was very bad and would attract bad spirits to his town (he actually said that)..

At this point we tried to make the point that we did not have sex in public, but in the forest by the river. "The forest and the river is natural just like sex" I said. He looked confused. Again we said we were very sorry and that we would never do such a bad thing again.

C also said very carefully: "if there is something we can do to speed up this prosess we would happily do it". A nice way to offer a bribe I guess?? [Image: tongue.gif]

Good bullshit is still bullshit
Again, he was not impressed. He pulled up some papers in Lao that we had to sign. This is when I understood this was all just a big joke..

Here is why:
I can speak and read Thai, and the Lao language is 80% identical to Thai and they also use the same alphabet. I didn't understand everything on the paper that he pulled up, but I did understand that it was a recipe on how to make some type of dish with fish. And not an official document about confession or blame.

Of course I could not say this to the "chief" or to C (but I would say it to C later), as this would make the chief loose face, and that would probably not end well for anyone.

The "chief" told us to sign the bullshit document, he also pulled up ink, then told us to sign the document with our fingerprints too. I just did it because I already knew this was just a bullshit paper. However, C did not know, and she wasn't very eager to sign it. She probably thought she signed away her freedom and would be transported to the nearest prison asap. I just told C to sign it, I would explain to her later. She signed...

The "chief" took our passport, then he told us to come back the next day to talk with a even bigger chief. I was not really happy about that so this time I tried to hint for a bribe just like C had done some minutes earlier, just a little bit more directly.

"Please!. If there is something we can do to make this situation solved tonight. I'm totally for that! I also have to go back to Thailand tomorrow morning.. I'm sure you don't want to wake up tomorrow and still have to think about us. If we solve this now we can just forget about it! What do you want us to do?"...

The "chief" stared at us for around 10 seconds, before he went outside the room to talk with some of the other guys that busted us earlier that night.

Thank you corruption!
He came back in, sat down and said: "Okay. There is an ATM just outside in the street. You go there, take out 5 million kip EACH (600$). Then you come back here, take your passports and we'll forget about this!".

"That sound fucking amazing" I said back..

We went to the ATM, I told C everything about the cooking manual she just signed. She totally lost it in laughter for a good minute... [Image: tongue.gif]

You can only take out 1 million kip per time in Laos, so we had to stick our cards in and out 10 times before we had enough money. This took us around 15 minutes. At the end we had a 5 cm stack of money.

10 million kip! We figured out later that these money corresponds to 2 year of work for an average police man in Laos. Which also explain their smiles as soon as we got back into the house and they saw the money.

As soon I we took up the money their faces turned into the same face you see on kids when they get something for Christmas that they really wanted. It was just like that. It was an instant transformation from very serious to very happy. lol.. [Image: tongue.gif]

When we gave them the money they started to count. And they didn't only count it one time, but 4 times! Over and over again while they was smiling and laughing to each other. I could hear the guys on the main room bouncing beer and turning up the music lol. They were going to have a party this morning that is for sure! [Image: tongue.gif]

Anyways. They got the money, we got our passports back. Everyone was happy, we shook hands and they told us to be more careful from now on.

We had nothing to say, we just agreed.

They didn't drive us back to our hostels, so we had to WALK the 3 km back to town. Was not really in the mood to that, but I was not really in the position to demand anyone in that house to drive us back either. So we had to walk all the way back.

Walk of shame I guess? Not really... We laughed all the way back to the hostel. 600$ and didn't even finish, that's the real shame here...

Soo. What did we learn?
- Never rent a dorm!
- Be careful with drugs kids!

Anyways. Really nice to be back in Thailand. Will go out now and have some noodles.

Another thing I've been thinking about.

Had they busted us 5 minutes earlier they would have me on video having C in a hard hair-lock, while I smack her in the face while she beg me to show mercy. [Image: tard.gif]

How to you explain that to the police? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Cool story. Hopefully you can keep in touch with C and bang her again under better conditions

Quote:Quote:

C and me was totally naked. I was banging her hard in doggy while dragging her hair and spanking her ass hard.

Why would you spank her hard when you were trying to be quiet?

Quote: (04-15-2017 07:42 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Why would you spank her hard when you were trying to be quiet?

Drugs.

Quote: (04-15-2017 07:21 AM)Hyyish Wrote:  

Another thing I've been thinking about.
Had they busted us 5 minutes earlier they would have me on video having C in a hard hair-lock, while I smack her in the face while she beg me to show mercy. [Image: tard.gif]

And just think about how she'll be a another man's wife one day. hah.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Probably could have got away with $50 bribe haha, oh well, good story anyway. Power is kind of out of your hands at that point though and prison in a country like that would be hell.

Crazy story - when you know how to put corruption on your side, things get better. Imagine her future husband hearing about that story.

600$ is way too much money, they weren't even police probably. Would've offered a lot less or just walk out of there, if it's a totalitarian state then a bunch of guys won't touch you either, because they will also end up in jail.

Quote: (04-15-2017 02:16 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

600$ is way too much money, they weren't even police probably. Would've offered a lot less or just walk out of there, if it's a totalitarian state then a bunch of guys won't touch you either, because they will also end up in jail.

I have no idea man. But we weren't brought to the police station. That's for sure...

But what can you do really? You never know what happens in these countries. Walk away? I don't know man. Don't know if I would have the balls to do that..

Quote: (04-15-2017 02:38 PM)Hyyish Wrote:  

I have no idea man. But we weren't brought to the police station. That's for sure...

But what can you do really? You never know what happens in these countries. Walk away? I don't know man. Don't know if I would have the balls to do that..

I'd not give them my passport and I would talk to the staff at my hotel. I would also not accept to pay that much money and instead bargain. But I guess it is not so easy if one is scared.

Quote: (04-15-2017 02:38 PM)Hyyish Wrote:  

Difficult to say really, but you obviously overpaid - most often they don't get as much in that con.

Also you should not have followed them just like that - that could have gone worse for you. And you never give them your passports.

Another opportunity is to call the real cops. Laos has some stricter laws when you bang a local girl, but not really much if you do it with another Westerner.

Your C backpacking girl maybe was complicit. She split your 600 USD with her Lao accomplices.

Reasons I am saying that are various, but one of them is, how comes a German girl knows the following line: "(C also said very carefully[Image: smile.gif] "if there is something we can do to speed up this process we would happily do it"."

I mean, this sentence, "if there is something we can do to speed up this process we would happily do it", is known only by seasoned travelers, not by young innocent GERMAN girls who should never ever imagine bribing an officer of the Law. Ach nein, bribes sind verboten!

I bet you were targeted, having been high on drugs for 5 days, and your cute German C was part of a small gang that schemed you out of 600 bucks.

Still, you had a partial fuck in the wild and a quick noisy spanking of a thin hottie out of it, bro, and a cool story to tell, so, not everything is lost.

Fuck paying $600, 20 bucks should have done it.

I'm sure when you went to your hostel you could have just told the hostel staff about it and they would have told them to fuck off.

I got stopped by a traffic cop for not wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle in Cambodia and had another run-in with VN cops a couple months after that. Anyway, the traffic cop wanted like $50 but I got him down to $5, ha! That being said, I definitely think you could have possibly negotiated that "fine" down a bit as that amount you paid is pure extortion - especially considering that you are fairly conversational in the local language!

Still a funny story though.

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

You didn't have the balls to walk away, but you did to do drugs in Laos?

The country has mandatory firing squad for serious drug offenses.

I don't know guys, I am not so sure you have ever been dragged to a strange house full of angry local dudes, with a western chick you are trying to protect...

I think you did the right thing OP, paying what you had to and get out with all smiles and everyone safe.

Things could have turned to shit real quick if you had tried any stunts or not co-operated.

Dumb to get into that situation, but lucky result in the end.

This story is worth 600$.

Quote: (04-15-2017 09:51 PM)Armogan Wrote:  

You didn't have the balls to walk away, but you did to do drugs in Laos?

The country has mandatory firing squad for serious drug offenses.

Maybe for smuggling of drugs across borders etc. Weed, opium and mushrooms was no problem as long as you consumed it in the bar. Many people did that all day in many of the bars that had extras on the menu. I'm pretty sure the bars paid the police to stay away. I don't know if I go over the border here now, but I made a nightlife guide here for Vang Vieng. You can see the "happy menu" in that guide.

Pretty awesome city in fact. People from all over Asia came here to party. Met a lot of cute Korean girls, Chinese girls, even some Japanese girls. Then you had all the professional drug addicts from the West that worked in some of the bars there.

At around midnight you could literally just pull girls out of bars while gently guiding them to your room. [Image: tongue.gif]

Not to forget the scenery around the city at daytime. Very beautiful.

Quote: (04-15-2017 10:03 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I don't know guys, I am not so sure you have ever been dragged to a strange house full of angry local dudes, with a western chick you are trying to protect...

I think you did the right thing OP, paying what you had to and get out with all smiles and everyone safe.

Things could have turned to shit real quick if you had tried any stunts or not co-operated.

Dumb to get into that situation, but lucky result in the end.

Yeah. It's easy to be tough behind a keyboard telling others what they would have done in a certain situation. However, when you step in the dog shit it suddenly gets a little bit more frighting. They could have overpowered us at any moment if they wanted. These guys was fell fed, and not the typical flimsy southeast-Asian guy.

Quote: (04-15-2017 07:17 AM)Hyyish Wrote:  

Okay guys. This is not my proudest day in life, but now as I'm safe back in Thailand it's really just a fun story. I had a moment that night I really thought I was going away for a long time in some dirty developing country style prison far out in nowhere in Laos.

Luckily, that didn't happen, and I can tell the tale today. [Image: biggrin.gif]

For you who don't know. Laos is a one-party communist dictatorship in southeast-Asia. Not the type of country you want any kind of trouble with those who are in power. Luckily, this is also one of the most corrupt countries in the world, and that was what saved my ass this time (thank you corruption). If this had been Dubai I would be looking at a three years prison sentence in some dirty desert prison as we speak.

Intro
I don't remember how this story start, as I was very drunk at that point. All I remember is that at some point I was holding my arm around some girl from Germany. She was about 160 tall, blond hair and probably just as drunk as me. Lets just call this girl C from now.

We started talking about the possibility of maybe banging each other, but we quickly realized that none of us had a private room as both of us stayed in dorms with other people.

At that point I came with the great idea that we could bang outdoors. This was after all a tropical country and it was pretty hot outside. I told C that I knew about a secret island with a riverbank. It never even crossed my mind that Laos is a very conservative country, and that banging in public is probably not very legal. I had been drunk and high for 5 days so my judgement skills was pretty much reduced to zero.

The Bang begins
Of we went, and after 10 minutes of walking we were at the island on the riverbank. I don't remember exactly how, but we both found out that we both liked role play sex. We agreed that C would be my little girl that had to do what she was told, and if she was disobedient I would make her do it! (You get the idea here).. [Image: tongue.gif]

Ok. Everything is fine and we're having our little role play session out on the island by the river bank. We both are a little paranoid for snakes and spiders, but that the local people might be spying on us while talking with the local police never crossed our mind. It was pitch black, 4 in the morning and everyone was sleeping. We thought we were safe lol.

Suddenly, while I have C in a funny position while spanking her for being disobedient I hear a jangling sound in the distance. I look carefully over the reed, then I see silhouette of three local men. One of them are talking in the phone or trying to make a flashlight working. I'm not sure.

"Quick quick. Get on your clothes C. Someone is here" I told to C. I helped C to dress as she was the only one who was undressed (yet).

Just as we had gotten our clothes on, 3 men came out of nowhere. At this point we was just siting down pretending like nothing while talking to each other, they quickly said hello and disappeared again.

Okay. Five minutes had passed. I did a quick walk around the island while C was waiting for me. No local guys to see anywhere. Excellent! We quickly started our little role play again. This time both of us was really into it. We totally forgot to watch our surroundings.

Arrested
Then... Then it happened.

FLASHLIGHTS EVERYWHERE.....!! WTF....???

Out of fucking nowhere came 4 men with flashlights and cameras. They surrounded C and me.

"STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. WE HAVE IT ON VIDEO. YOU ARE ARRESTED"..

Both C and me freaked the fuck out. We quickly tried to get our clothes on as we are being filmed from all fucking angles. We were dawdling and using a lot of time as we could not see shit. It's dark and when we took of our clothes we just threw them everywhere without any worry in the world!

We got our clothes on. The four local men told us to follow them off the island, over the bridge and back to the main road. Btw, these local guys had no uniform, they had no badge, and when we came to the main road they were just driving a totally normal Toyota Hilux. Was this an arrest or a kidnapping?? Who the fuck knows..

C freaked out... She was not happy about going inside a private car with four unknown men.

I told her to relax, and said that we really have no choice at this point. If we tried to run away they would quickly overpower us, and we would have 4 angry men instead of four relative relaxed men just about to make a lot of money. They have not handcuffed us or anything. Everything is fine. They probably just want our money I said to her. I have never heard about foreigners stuck in Lao prisons for fucking in public. This made C giggle, and inside the car we went.

As soon as we got inside the car they asked what hostel we stayed on. We explained that we don't know each other, and that we stayed in different hostels. They told us that we had to go to the hostels first to pick up our passports.

20 minutes later we had our passports.

Fun story here: I had my passport at another hostel as I had rented a motorbike. I had to wake up the staff, tell them about the situation, and that I needed my passport. lol.. xD Anyways..

Now they told us that we had to go to the police station for "processing". I don't know what that is supposed to mean, but they probably just tried to sound as scary and important as possible with the little English they knew.

I whispered to the girl while we was in the car heading to the police station that when we got to the station, we should just be humble as fuck, say sorry, that we love Laos and that we don't mean any harm. She agreed on that!

Police station? Not really...
When we got to the police station we realized that it was no police station. It was just a very nice house with a big ass gate that was waaay to nice to fit in in this otherwise poor neighborhood... Inside in the parking area there was 3 really flashy Toyota Hiluxes, a pretty decent sport-bike and the house looked like a fucking palace.

I also noticed there was an ATM just on the opposite side of the street of this really nice house. So convenient...

This made me a little bit more relaxed because it was obvious that they pull this shit on every foreigner that do something stupid just to take their money. No fucking way an average police salary in Laos can pay for all this bling bling. If they were police at all, who the hell knows. The only thing I worried about now was; how much would they demand? Would they demand something totally unrealistic like 50 grand or would they just be happy with 100 bucks. Who knows??

Anyways. We got inside the house, and was taken to a very simple room with just a desk and 4 chairs. Looked really formal but simple. On the wall there was a communist-style ish poster about stuff that is illegal to do in Laos, one of the points was banging in public.. Oops.. [Image: tongue.gif]

C and I started our little act about being sorry. (Just to be clear, we was actually scared and sorry at this point, we just overacted a little bit.. Maybe it helped, who knows??) We told the chief that we were very sorry and that we had done something very stupid. If he let us go now we would never do it again and continue to travel in Laos peacefully.

Well, that didn't work. He started a long and strict speech about how speechless he was. How could we do this in Laos? Making love in public was very bad and would attract bad spirits to his town (he actually said that)..

At this point we tried to make the point that we did not have sex in public, but in the forest by the river. "The forest and the river is natural just like sex" I said. He looked confused. Again we said we were very sorry and that we would never do such a bad thing again.

C also said very carefully: "if there is something we can do to speed up this prosess we would happily do it". A nice way to offer a bribe I guess?? [Image: tongue.gif]

Good bullshit is still bullshit
Again, he was not impressed. He pulled up some papers in Lao that we had to sign. This is when I understood this was all just a big joke..

Here is why:
I can speak and read Thai, and the Lao language is 80% identical to Thai and they also use the same alphabet. I didn't understand everything on the paper that he pulled up, but I did understand that it was a recipe on how to make some type of dish with fish. And not an official document about confession or blame.

Of course I could not say this to the "chief" or to C (but I would say it to C later), as this would make the chief loose face, and that would probably not end well for anyone.

The "chief" told us to sign the bullshit document, he also pulled up ink, then told us to sign the document with our fingerprints too. I just did it because I already knew this was just a bullshit paper. However, C did not know, and she wasn't very eager to sign it. She probably thought she signed away her freedom and would be transported to the nearest prison asap. I just told C to sign it, I would explain to her later. She signed...

The "chief" took our passport, then he told us to come back the next day to talk with a even bigger chief. I was not really happy about that so this time I tried to hint for a bribe just like C had done some minutes earlier, just a little bit more directly.

"Please!. If there is something we can do to make this situation solved tonight. I'm totally for that! I also have to go back to Thailand tomorrow morning.. I'm sure you don't want to wake up tomorrow and still have to think about us. If we solve this now we can just forget about it! What do you want us to do?"...

The "chief" stared at us for around 10 seconds, before he went outside the room to talk with some of the other guys that busted us earlier that night.

Thank you corruption!
He came back in, sat down and said: "Okay. There is an ATM just outside in the street. You go there, take out 5 million kip EACH (600$). Then you come back here, take your passports and we'll forget about this!".

"That sound fucking amazing" I said back..

We went to the ATM, I told C everything about the cooking manual she just signed. She totally lost it in laughter for a good minute... [Image: tongue.gif]

You can only take out 1 million kip per time in Laos, so we had to stick our cards in and out 10 times before we had enough money. This took us around 15 minutes. At the end we had a 5 cm stack of money.

10 million kip! We figured out later that these money corresponds to 2 year of work for an average police man in Laos. Which also explain their smiles as soon as we got back into the house and they saw the money.

As soon I we took up the money their faces turned into the same face you see on kids when they get something for Christmas that they really wanted. It was just like that. It was an instant transformation from very serious to very happy. lol.. [Image: tongue.gif]

When we gave them the money they started to count. And they didn't only count it one time, but 4 times! Over and over again while they was smiling and laughing to each other. I could hear the guys on the main room bouncing beer and turning up the music lol. They were going to have a party this morning that is for sure! [Image: tongue.gif]

Anyways. They got the money, we got our passports back. Everyone was happy, we shook hands and they told us to be more careful from now on.

We had nothing to say, we just agreed.

They didn't drive us back to our hostels, so we had to WALK the 3 km back to town. Was not really in the mood to that, but I was not really in the position to demand anyone in that house to drive us back either. So we had to walk all the way back.

Walk of shame I guess? Not really... We laughed all the way back to the hostel. 600$ and didn't even finish, that's the real shame here...

Soo. What did we learn?
- Never rent a dorm!
- Be careful with drugs kids!

Anyways. Really nice to be back in Thailand. Will go out now and have some noodles.

hmmm such is a reason why I avoided Laotian women like a plague when I stayed there for a year.

Also Hyyish...you could have saved 4 million kips (1 million from you and C would have made them just leave you alone) if out right payed those 4 undercover popos (always deal with the lowest level possible. with communist popos, the higher level you go... = more expensive). Had you gone passed their "big chief" = no amount of bribe would have gotten you out = their prison = yer folks by embassy has to feed you (like that infamous tiger prison in thai)

Also...although Im no expert on their government (corrupted popos) system... BUT this is my observation in Laos popos

1) the tan uniformed cops are traffic dudes (usually does random check points and pulls bunch of people and if yer farang.. CHACHING!!! <---if you have motocycles 100 Lao KIP, they would let you go)

2) the light green uniformed dudes are "infamous communist green" who are a semi military/police force

3) Dark Green are their military

4) the brown military fatigue that wears motor cycle helmet = secret patrol or part of secret police <----bad juju and can shoot you on the spot and no one will know yer existene

5) black suits (or man in black) are the KGB/assassin types who can shoot you in spot if they deemed you as uncooperative <---most leathal and you DO NOT want these guys knocking on yer door = no amount of bribe can save you = you end up in Nam Geum (laos version of alcatres)

also to anyone who plans to go to Laos

Popo scams

1) NEVER EVER try to get with street girls (if p4p) <--they got scam going that they will "raid" hotel room or girl will and can raise hissing fit calls police = gonna cost you some

2) any tuktuk or any "drug deals" --- Just don't do it... all these guys are part of scam with popo and just agreeing to buy some "goods" will have whole undercover cops and informants watching you 24/7... (one thing about communist countries are that there are always undercover informants or cops will watch you <---although not as harsh as China or N.Korea) ganja/extasy/minor drugs that are not heroine or cocaine = scam bust = lots of fines at the best... anything above ganja or god forbid heroin or cocaine type = you gonna have MIB/Secret police coming to you = no one will know your existence at the worst. at the best you will end up Nam Geum Island for long long time.

Hmm. There was in fact an old dude with a light green uniform sitting outside the house. Very old guy with a big hat, and he spoke Chinese..

Yeah - I don't think that you could have gone out of this situation without paying. The only thing that you could have tried was negotiating over the price - saying that you can withdraw only 200$. They probably would have accepted that without a thought.

Also if you are on drugs then your reasoning is impaired. Such a situation would not even be worth fighting if you were some kind of supreme martial artist. Those guys are likely connected to the underworld and could have caused you even more problems if you managed to beat them all up.

Once I fucked a girl in my car in Slovakia in the woods. Cops saw us and tried to shake us down making some bogus claims that driving even 20 meters into the woods is a grave offense. The girl I was with did not want any publicity because she was a former girlfriend of a local Slovakian soccer player and is a semi-famous teacher now who is on TV occasionally. They said something about a fine. They asked for 200 EUR, but I only had a 500 EUR note on me and I saw that one of the cops balked at that. I would not have minded to go to the station at that point, because I knew that those 2 were not going to drive us there no matter what - us telling their commander that they tried to extort money from us would be more grave for them than a fine for trespassing that we would have to pay. Also the girl was no prostitute and we would simply say that we are boyfriend and girlfriend having some fun. (I met her in a club once and see her whenever I am in Slovakia since she is a fun lay.)

Anyway - the cops thought better at that moment and let us go with a "warning". They were not bad guys, just very young, poor. Also Slovakia is not dangerous at all, those guys did not exude any aggression whatsoever.

If you were naive enough to pay 600 for a bribe...I'd probably pay a couple bucks more to have someone beat the shit out of them for scamming me.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.