rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What questions do you want answered in the 3rd edition of Bang?

Before I release my new game book, I want to put out a 10-year anniversary edition of Bang with a new foreword and appendix (I will not modify the original text). The foreword will give a general update on the state of game and the appendix will answer big picture questions that you have.

So what questions do you have for me that you would like to see answered in print? It would be better to focus on more general strategy and technique instead of specific situations that don't happen often.

I'd like to release the 3rd edition of Bang towards the end of the year. The new game book will be released next year.

How the process of game changes for a man as he gets older. Ten years is quite a difference, I think you are 37-ish, so do you do anything different now than you did at 27? Some things you'll do differently because of more experience, but other things will change simply because you're older.

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

- V.S Naipaul 'A Bend in the river'

How to stop playing the number game: converting "maybe / no" girl instead of screening yes girls.

I still feel like most of guys running game are doing the green yes girls, rather than converting. Especially with online dating. The standard game nowadays is improve yourself so you have more yes girls, and have a solid standard base game to bag those girls.

But then someone bumps into a maybe girl, and he hits a wall. Then he starts a thread asking how to.

I know that game wise it doesnt make a lot of sense targeting maybe / no girls, but that's what true seduction is. The old school guys preach this at higher level, but I feel its not being adressed enough.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Online dating - Where do you see it going in the future?

Thoughts on social media.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Sometimes I go to my small high-school town and a problem I'm having there is night-gaming. You really can't play the numbers game, so I've been doing social circle mostly. I don't know how to solve this, or if it is even possible. Luckily I only visit, but I would be in trouble if I was to live here. I guess many guys starting at a low age are having this problem.

Did you ever locate that goddamn pet shop?

Take care of those titties for me.

Relationship game. Not sure if this will be covered in the new bang but i've been experimenting with gaming in the same way as 1st meet game(inside a LTR) and I'm finding a diffrent strategy is needed.

Watched a podcast of you talking about putting out material on relationship game. Interested with your thoughts.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

Is speed dating the way forward with night game for older men?

Upsides - Isolation, conversation, escalation, accent is a focus, up to 12 opens inside an hour or so, time constraint built in, even ratios of male to female

Downsides - Depending on timing girl may become jaded, lack of quality

I have success doing it, cuts out a lot of technology cock blocking, also friends. I think you should add something on this.

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Yeah I think social media and internet presence generally is a good subject area. Given the amount of time women spend buried in the internets now compared to 10 years ago, the logical best next step is Online Presence Game™, which of course Roosh has heavy experience in.

Quote: (04-13-2017 10:58 AM)S3K2 Wrote:  

Relationship game. Not sure if this will be covered in the new bang but i've been experimenting with gaming in the same way as 1st meet game(inside a LTR) and I'm finding a diffrent strategy is needed.

Watched a podcast of you talking about putting out material on relationship game. Interested with your thoughts.

New game book will cover this extensively.

What is the Exit Strategy?
I'm a daygame addict. I want a relationship but I can't see myself giving up daygame anytime soon. I don't know what to do because I don't even care if I get blown out, I just love the rush of starting conversation with strange twat. "Maybe I just haven't met the right girl?" [Image: gay.gif]

two scoops
two genders
two terms

[Image: what-is-the-p3fnrt.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (04-13-2017 12:36 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

[Image: what-is-the-p3fnrt.jpg]
Yes

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

What is the end-game of game?

Banging girls until old age?
Starting a tribe with a virgin wife from SA, EE or SEA?
MTGOW?

Quote: (04-13-2017 03:02 PM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

What is the end-game of game?

Banging girls until old age?
Starting a tribe with a virgin wife from SA, EE or SEA?
MTGOW?

My money is on him divulging his until-now secret breeding dungeon in this new appendix. We all think he's been pondering deep questions about having kids with the right woman. In reality he's already got a dozen 'not quite the right one' women down there bearing his horde.

How do you get the lay when your logistics suck. Like living at he or roommates or limited travel?
Gaming in the west for young girls.what age do you see a point of diminishing returns?
Does your game style change from rural to urban areas?

The psychology of why some of us are afraid to touch. Even when you get past the AA and prove yourself interesting, getting physical can be tough to work around.

Secondly, I like what the other guy said. Getting the lay when you have very poor logistics. Like living at home with parents until your finances are better off. Or even living outside the prime "party/single scene" because the inner city is just to damn expensive for the average $40g a year, stingy bloke.

Game facts/truths, moves, and techniques that you have taught and you thought you had down that worked when you wrote the original Bang--How you're usage, effectiveness, and need of those things have amended, improved, or even become obsolete as you've gotten older.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Night game in 2017 vs night game when you originally wrote Bang, and how to adapt to the new challenges this presents (I know you did a podcast on this, but it would be useful in a textual format too). How to and whether you need to alter your strategy if you're night gaming in a particularly cliquish city.
Also (and this might be more relevant to your new book which covers relationship game): how long should you pursue getting new flags and notches in order to develop your game if your eventual goal is a quality LTR? Should you wait till you 'peak' in terms of smv/game (taking into account your age) or should you settle down before that to increase your chances of getting with a girl within your desired age range?

Roosh, the first two editions of Bang were offensive and borderline hate crimes.

Here's a list of things that were missing that I hope to see in the third ed.

How to Game Transexuals
How to Game Fat Women
A List of Reasons Why Gaming In The Philippines is Wrong
Gaining Verbal Consent at Each Stage of Sexual Escalation
Manning Up (It's the right thing to do)
Gaming For Gay Men
How To Avoid A High Lifetime Notch Count
How To Game Without Engaging in Street Harassment
Appetizer Game

Looking forward to reading about these topics in the new edition.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (04-13-2017 10:14 AM)ExploringReality Wrote:  

Sometimes I go to my small high-school town and a problem I'm having there is night-gaming. You really can't play the numbers game, so I've been doing social circle mostly. I don't know how to solve this, or if it is even possible. Luckily I only visit, but I would be in trouble if I was to live here. I guess many guys starting at a low age are having this problem.

I live in a city similar to what you're describing here (220k people). My experience is similar to yours: it's very hard to play the numbers game and so you have to rely on social circle game to go anywhere.

Make Romania Great Again

What the game journey has taught you and where you see yourself going (game wise)

Please don't turn this into a Neil Strauss estrogen read about relationships. I liked his first book but nobody has time for that.

I would like to know more about fast sex. One night stands things like that.

Also, the best way to leverage your money towards game. Whether it be where to live, what food to buy, what clothes to buy, etc.

Growth Over Everything Else.

One of the things I have returned to often in "Bang Lithuania" (helped me get my Lithuanian flag btw, thank you) is The long story you told in the Dream Girl chapter. It had such great structure, tension, payoff (don't wait to do something you feel, do it tonight).

I adopted your structure/style to my own facts/story but as I wrote mine I often returned to yours for refinement.

I would appreciate a whole section of Bang III built around "when the girl says X (in this case you were responding to 'do you meet a lot of girls when you travel') I reply with this story".

These could be pieced together from your current library, right now they are scattered all over.