rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rate my schedule

Rate my schedule

So this is my fitness schedule for the upcoming months:

Monday: Chest and triceps
Tuesday: Biceps and back
Wednesday: Legs and abs
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Chest and triceps
Saturday: Biceps and back
Sunday: rest

My height is about 1m90 and i weight around 85 kilogrammes and i already have experience in training in several sports ( soccer, basketball) and my goal is to add muscles and getting more jacked in the short term.

I'm considering to take Dianabol for the first 3 months, as a friend from me recommend it. My question is: if i take dianabol the first 3 months, after these 3 months if i stop taking dianabol BUT i keep going to the gym , will my muscles remain? And If i take dianbol only for 3 months, which long term problems can occur?

Any advice is welcome, thanks.

Rate my schedule

You will keep nothing from a D-bol only cycle. You'll probably end up worse off than before due to hormonal crash.

You don't know what your doing. No fucking reason you can't hit 215 lbs on your own.

Rate my schedule

The simplicity of your program (and your height/weight) suggests you're only just starting out. Don't go straight for steroids. You can get what will seem like magical gains just through consistent work.

Why are your legs the least worked part of your body? It'll look ridiculous if you make good upper body gains while your legs stay stick-like, especially since you're so tall and thin.

Rate my schedule

You have a way to go before you hit your genetic peak.
Stay off the drugs until your 210lbs~.
Then see if you still want to grind and get bigger.
The problem with using drugs for body building is the gains don't stay once you stop taking them. This is true for every single drug. What got you there is what will keep you there. No exceptions.

@ King bast: I only work my legs one day a week for 2 main reasons.
1st is that My legs (quads, hams, glutes) will grow very large very easily and i wont fit into my pants. There's only so many times i will want to go shopping for new pants because i upped my leg workouts to twice a week.
2nd Many many people assume that small calves are because you don't do legs. It's wrong because you can squat everyday for 6 months and make impressive strength and size gains in your legs above the knee. However your calves wont grow.
Calf size and placement are entirely genetic. The height of the calf muscle belly on your leg determines how much the calves can grow.
The longer the muscle belly = the larger the muscle growth potential.
Many tall skinny guys can bulk up everywhere except for the calves.
Yes you can hit them with calf raises 5 days a week for 6 months and see minimal gains. You will only notice if you measure them but nothing that will have people commenting on them or asking you how you got them so big.

Rate my schedule

Lots of food and https://stronglifts.com/5x5/ is my recommendation.

Also stay off the drugs until you hit your natural peak as other posters have said.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Rate my schedule

Quote: (04-12-2017 05:58 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

You have a way to go before you hit your genetic peak.
Stay off the drugs until your 210lbs~.
Then see if you still want to grind and get bigger.
The problem with using drugs for body building is the gains don't stay once you stop taking them. This is true for every single drug. What got you there is what will keep you there. No exceptions.

@ King bast: I only work my legs one day a week for 2 main reasons.
1st is that My legs (quads, hams, glutes) will grow very large very easily and i wont fit into my pants. There's only so many times i will want to go shopping for new pants because i upped my leg workouts to twice a week.
2nd Many many people assume that small calves are because you don't do legs. It's wrong because you can squat everyday for 6 months and make impressive strength and size gains in your legs above the knee. However your calves wont grow.
Calf size and placement are entirely genetic. The height of the calf muscle belly on your leg determines how much the calves can grow.
The longer the muscle belly = the larger the muscle growth potential.
Many tall skinny guys can bulk up everywhere except for the calves.
Yes you can hit them with calf raises 5 days a week for 6 months and see minimal gains. You will only notice if you measure them but nothing that will have people commenting on them or asking you how you got them so big.

While calves do look good if you're chasing aesthetics, I had upper leg/hip strength in mind when I made that comment.

When I'm able to squat and deadlift consistently, the difference in power that I feel is like night and day. I guess it depends on what sports and activities you're doing, but personally I'm geared towards combat sports, and when my hips are strong, I feel like a god. I think it was Conor McGregor that said "Power comes from the ass" and I agree.

Rate my schedule

If you're a newbie lifter just focus on routine, diet, and rest for at least the next two years.
Other posters have given suggestions and you can find advice on here or all over the internet.

Then if you want to take something 'extra' stop and do research for about 6 months.

Hint: Read Anabolics by William Llevellyn

Rate my schedule

Thanks for the answers guys.

So i make a quick summary for myself: Do this fitness schedule i set up with the right nutrition for at least 1-2 years till i reached my natural potential.

If someone have some advice to improve my fitness schedule, Always welcome.

Rate my schedule

Do four days max.

Work one body part a week, work it well.

Do more abs and core exercises.

No drugs.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Rate my schedule

Somebody know if this Would be useful ( so very effective for gaining extra muscles) as nutrition?
http://massextreme.com/

Thanks

Rate my schedule

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:49 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

Somebody know if this Would be useful ( so very effective for gaining extra muscles) as nutrition?
http://massextreme.com/

Thanks

It has natural compounds, but trust me this wont give you the results you want, and you'll spend money for nothing, but i guess if you have it, spend it.

It seems to me that the problem about you're current schedule is that you are in a hurry, what you need to understand is that building solid, quality, dense muscle, takes time, and it wont be steroids, bullshit supplements or doing 4 sets of 8 instead of 3 sets of 12 that will do that.

It's discipline, consistency. Do all you have to do everyday for a long period of time. That's the hard work, and that's what differ OK results, from great results.

Rate my schedule

5 years to get jacked, minimum. If you're starting from scratch.

That's lifting often and hard, and eating a planned diet.

Even taking juice isn't a short cut.