rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's all about the status.

Women are bitches, Just like in the jungle, bitches attracts to the strongest alpha...

There are some bitches at my work, really only about 6.5/10 and they act like they are fucking supermodels... I work at hotel and some 3tier famous singer came to visit in his suite and all the bitches are like "omg selfie selfie bla bla" same happend when a relative 18 years old child of the chain owner visited the hotel, the bitches were all over him...

My point is, How the fuck I can compete with those guys? One is famous, and the other guy is a multi millioner, I may be more handsome,taller,shredded, but those bitches dont give a fuck about it those days, its all about MONEY and STATUS and POWER. It's really fucking frustating... Like bitches today got TONS of options, every UGLY LIZARD can decide and pick almost whoever the fuck she wants... 3/10 woman got more options that 10/10 man... I dont feel that "Game" can change it... It's just the NATURE. AND ITS really gets me pissed off.

I feel that without money or status im a piece of shit. no matter how smart,funny,good looking i am... i'm still a loser, and those mother fuckers get all the pussy, fame and fun.

Brah. I'm probably the brokest bitch on this forum, and lookswise I'm probably a 5

I fuck 6s on the regular, some 7s occasionally and 8s once in a blue moon. It's all about game. Read up buddy.

I got a lot of bangs being a homeless vagrant and I'm far away from being a pro gamer like some of the fine gents around here.
Cheer up, that's something that can be fixed!

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Of course is all about status. That's why we all learn game...

5's will act like 10's - always will.

From game/experience/working your ass off, you can absolutely slay pussy, especially some baller dweebs with no game.

You're making excuses, you aren't going to gain any sympathy here.

Adapt or die off, your choice.

Quote: (04-05-2017 05:29 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

From game/experience/working your ass off, you can absolutely slay pussy, especially some baller dweebs with no game.

Why 5's would act like a 10's? They are not thinking realistic?

Quote: (04-05-2017 05:50 PM)Yves555 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2017 05:29 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Why 5's would act like a 10's? They are not thinking realistic?

Women aren't realistic, women don't think rationally with that kind of stuff.

Women constantly overestimate their abilities and their ego.

That is until reality, time, and age hit.

Then they get angry, they get bitter, and jaded.

Quote: (04-05-2017 04:55 PM)Yves555 Wrote:  

My point is, How the fuck I can compete with those guys? One is famous, and the other guy is a multi millioner, I may be more handsome,taller,shredded, but those bitches dont give a fuck about it those days,

I feel that without money or status im a piece of shit. no matter how smart,funny,good looking i am... i'm still a loser, and those mother fuckers get all the pussy, fame and fun.

Thats the problem right there. Why are you fixated on "competing"
with other guys? I never walk into a club and worry about what any other guy is doing or who is pulling who. In terms of women I walk in there confidently and find what I like.

Like Sunday night just passed.... I might not have been at a table with a big assed social circle surrounded by hot girls like some of the guys there. But I was fixated on the girls that came in 2's that weren't part of any social circle and scored this (to me) 7.5 I'll see this weekend.

Women are the ones that compete and shit talk one another looks style, etc.....not us.

I know 1 or 2 guys i consider as friends in this notoriously hard city that probably slay 10x the pussy I ever get and I could care less. I wouldn't follow their footsteps. I look at some of these guys (and guys at the club) lives and say to myself: "Heck no I won't do that for pussy". Some guys slaying a lot of hoes in this city are running the coke game or having women their pimping to finance the lifestyle these women want. Or up keeping social media sites of themselves every single day.

For every woman that's shunned being in my beat up minivan
......theres the woman that has taken the bus for 2 hours in the dead of winter to see come see me or has even gotten plowed by me inside of it.

Not having a harem of broads doesn't make you a loser. There are more important things in life to me that'd qualify someone being a loser than the amount of women one gets.

You just need to find your niche in terms of women.

Great words, @Banna!
@Yves555 there is no substitute for self-confidence. Not money, not fame, not handsomeness. You can read this forum, you can learn from these brothers. And you can chase tail and nail it with the best of us. But not if you keep focusing on what others have that you don't (yet).
I'm an older guy, I've been gaming since I was 17. I'll be 55 this summer. I'm still learning, still perfecting. Still banging hot girls half my age. And I learn stuff every day I log into this forum. You will too.
Chin up!

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

Obtain money and power. That's how you compete.

Im kidding.

Quote: (04-05-2017 05:12 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Brah. I'm probably the brokest bitch on this forum, and lookswise I'm probably a 5

I fuck 6s on the regular, some 7s occasionally and 8s once in a blue moon. It's all about game. Read up buddy.

What about if you want to fuck 9's and 10's regularly?
Do you think game is enough, or is OP correct in that fame and status are everything that is needed?
Curious as to your opinion on this as I'm sort of in the same boat as you where I regularly fuck 7's from the bar but the 8's and 9's seem to be a bit harder for me to sleep with, and when I do sleep with them, much harder to retain and keep around.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (04-05-2017 08:22 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Do you think game is enough, or is OP correct in that fame and status are everything that is needed?
Curious as to your opinion on this as I'm sort of in the same boat as you where I regularly fuck 7's from the bar but the 8's and 9's seem to be a bit harder for me to sleep with, and when I do sleep with them, much harder to retain and keep around.

Can you imagine someone who has maxed out on game and is literally a master at it being completely improvrished and low status? I can't. I don't think it works like that.

Closest thing I can think of is a pimp - a master level pimp is nothing to scoff at.

To answer your question though I think fucking 9s regurely is possible with the status and wealth that come with being extremely well versed in game - and of course the game would do most the work. 10s are like unicorns though I'm not sure about that one.

Quote: (04-05-2017 08:22 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

What the above guys have said is true but

The problem with status (that is, those that don't have that same level of it) is that it provides access.

If you want to know my opinion of the board, this is the least talked about topic that has the most to do with quality, at least in the shitty West. But by quality of course in the West I mean just hotness, not true feminine energy and real quality.

You probably have to approach thousands more 9s to get 1, but then it becomes a paradox or a catch 22, how do you even get around them to approach?

I say go niche game and youth. I don't know how old you are, but as you age you'll start to find that youth becomes attractive, hot becomes more and more annoying. I say annoying not because I'm trying to make excuses but rather define terms. There are a lot of "I don't give a fuck" solid players around here that will all tell you, banging vapid sluts gets old.

Trust me, go niche and go youth. Thank me later.

Of course, this means that you might have to travel. You should do this even for a short time just so you can see how pathological the West has become, both men and women, but mostly regarding how true femininity is essentially been moon blasted out of these social media retard's minds.

over and out

Nawalt.

All you gotta do is ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shit.

Women are bitches, Just like in the jungle, bitches attracts to the strongest alpha...

[...]

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Does Niche game refer to specific places, or specific types? Those are connected concepts but not exactly the same.

Become a multi millioner.

Quote: (04-06-2017 08:42 AM)scrambled Wrote:  

Does Niche game refer to specific places, or specific types? Those are connected concepts but not exactly the same.

In my mind it starts with the places and "events" which allow you to discern if you like that kind of girl, which is the type. By definition this "type" will be different because it is not mainstream = exactly what you want. Separate that wheat from the chaff

Normal guys don't have access for the sweetest pussy, think for an example for an ugly guy like biggie who got tons of lays every day with 10's just because of his lifestyle and status.

My point is, How the fuck I can compete with those guys?

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Compete with a multimillionaire and / or a superstar? Why would you do that for sanity's sake.

What, you think bitches fuck only those guys? Most girls you see out there will fuck a shit ton of guys during their short prime: you, me, that broke ass vagrant who catcalled her, her beta orbiter friends, her local bartenders, her beta boyfriend, and the occasional stars who grace her with his presence.

That's the wonder of pussy my friend, it can service a lot of people, but it degrades after each use, so make sure you get in there early.

And stop going after upity 6s-7s, you are wasting your time. Go straight for 8s, they are not harder to game. Read around a bit more if you dont believe this. Thank me later.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

man I cannot understand why some men think like this.

Go work on yourself and put in the work with women and you will get whatever you want in this life.

Don't for a minute second guess yourself.

Build a powerful mindset.

UGH!

Quote: (04-06-2017 10:34 AM)Baronxrus Wrote:  

Go work on yourself and put in the work with women and you will get whatever you want in this life.

UGH!

If this is satire, you might just be my new favorite poster.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (04-06-2017 10:41 AM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2017 10:34 AM)Baronxrus Wrote:  

UGH!

If this is satire, you might just be my new favorite poster.

guilty

But 10's bitches has bazillion of options so why would they want a regular guy who can't support their dream lifestyle? Today in the social media era they can contact any celeb or rich guy they want, so why they would want to spend their life with a regular mother fucker guy with a lame apartment and a lame job and q lame car, with no super Dan bilZerian lifestyle, I can't take her to my yacht I can't take.her to vacations, life would be pretty boring for this 10's to be with me.

Quote: (04-06-2017 10:44 AM)Yves555 Wrote:  

But 10's bitches has bazillion of options so why would they want a regular guy who can't support their dream lifestyle? Today in the social media era they can contact any celeb or rich guy they want, so why they would want to spend their life with a regular mother fucker guy with a lame apartment and a lame job and q lame car, with no super Dan bilZerian lifestyle, I can't take her to my yacht I can't take.her to vacations, life would be pretty boring for this 10's to be with me.

not if you have a big cock and come coke she would snort of your dick