rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budapest this May/June

Budapest this May/June

Hello everybody,

I discovered Roosh randomly searching through the internet a few years ago, and have browsed this forum from time-to-time in the meantime. Lately, however, I've been checking this forum quite frequently as I'm going on a European adventure from early-May to mid-June this year, and am interested in possibly meeting up with some members of this forum; and also am seeking some advice/tips pertaining to my particular trip which I will describe below.

About me: 6 1/2 ft, mid-late 20's, 190ish, white (mostly Germanic/Northern European with about 20% of my blood being latin), dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Lookswise on a bad day I'm an 8, on a good day I'm arguably a 9 depending on who you ask. (I'm possibly over-valuing myself here, I don't know.)

About my trip:

Phase 1: In early May I'm flying from the west coast of the United States into Europe. I have a 16 hour layover (on a Tuesday) In Reykjavik, Iceland (from 2 p.m to 6 a.m). I'm thinking of taking the bus shuttle into Reykjavik and seeing if I can find something entertaining to do throughout the night. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I can do on this particular day?

Phase 2: Wednesday I'm arriving in a Northern European capital where I will be staying for a week. ( Trying to remain somewhat vague in this post-- PM to ask what city I'll be in.) I'm semi-fluent in the language of this country, and if it were cheaper (or if I were richer) I'd definitely stay here for the entire summer. If I can get 1 flag during my 7 day stay here I'll be content, but I'm renting a room on AIRBNB during my stay (not sure if this person would be okay with me bringing females back), and I'm not going to pay to rent a hotel room for a ONS--so we will see if I can work some magic here.

Phase 3: A week later I'll be flying to Budapest where I rented an entire apartment in a prime location for 6 or so weeks. I intend to complete the entire language tree of Hungarian on Duolingo before I arrive in BP, so I'll have knowledge of at least basic Magyar upon arriving. This is the phase of my trip that I'd be most interested in meeting up with members of this forum. Feel free to contact me if our timelines match up. My apartment has 2 beds, so if we synergize I'd be willing to let someone stay in my apartment for a day or 2.

A little more background information about myself:

I've banged anywhere between 40 - 50 females in my life. Most of the time I don't actively go out searching for hookups, but over the last 2 months something in my head switched and I've had an urge to go out on the hunt. (I've been taking Magnesium, Zinc, B12, and have been lifting weights. I think a testosterone increase triggered this behavior.) I've banged probably 6 girls in the last 5 weeks (probably 10 on the year). I'm hoping I'll be able to parlay this momentum into my trip.

In all truth, I'd prefer to have a LTR. My main problem is I'm not even the slightest bit interested in dating American women. I won't even give them a chance. For this reason, I'd say I'm mostly a purple pill with an increasingly reddish tint. But I feel like if I go out searching for a LTR I will actually hurt my chances of getting in a LTR. So in the meantime I'm just going to run around and have crazy animalistic fun (which I should have been doing all along.)

Game-wise

Lately, my game has been a blend of aggression and smoothness. I've never even tried day game, but I dance so pulling from nightclubs/bars is what my sight is most set on at the moment. I'll give a rundown of some examples pertaining to the girls I've pulled recently. . .

Ex. 1
So I met this chick the night before at an after party. She arrives at the VIP section where me and my friends were and walks straight up to me, says hi/hug/etc...I know shes interested in me because she sent my friend a text asking if I was going to be there tonight. Anyways, she walks off, I walk off. I have a few drinks, and I decide I'm going to find her. I find her outside talking to this guy, I approach, wrap my arm around her, look the guy straight in his eyes and tell him to walk away.
First thing I said to her after the guy walks away with his tail between his legs is, 'Lets get out of here.'
She says, 'Okay.'
I bring her home, smash all night. It was a win.
My friends thought what I did was hilarious, and the truth is, I've been making power moves like this alot lately. In Europe, I'm going to try and tone this behavior down a bit.

Ex. 2
I'm on the dancefloor just giggin, really. This girl comes up to me and starts dancing with me. I make some small talk, and after a few songs she becomes enchanted by me. She keeps telling me I'm a good dancer and 'smooth'. She tries to kiss me but I don't make it easy for her and tease her abit. So I'm gaming her quite well at this point. She later tells me that I made her really horny when I squeezed her hips as we danced. Eventually, I come to find out she is at the bar with 2 other guys. One of the guys walks up to her and hands her a drink, but before he does he says, 'Hey man I apologize, bla bla bla...' Apparently, he was scared and didn't want me to get angry and go bad on him for the crime of handing the girl I was dancing with a drink. Haha

Now I'm not sure why people are so hesitant to mess with me lately, (I'm generally chill and friendly); but like I mentioned above, I think my overall demeanor is more aggressive and intimidating due to my recent testosterone increase. The females seem to love whatever vibe I'm giving off lately, however, so I'll stick with it.

TL;DR

I'll eventually convert this thread into a Datasheet after I've spent some time in Budapest. If you have any suggestions/questions/comments feel free to contribute to this thread. I'm genuinely interested to see how I do in Europe this time around, and am excited for this trip.

Costs (so far):

Airfare:
720$ for round trip from the west coast of the US to Nordic capital city.
85$ for flight from Nordic captial city to Budapest.

Housing:
180$ to rent a room from Airbnb in Nordic captial city for 7 days.
880$ to rent an entire apartment (in prime location) from Airbnb in Budapest for 35ish days.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Budapest this May/June

Reykjavik: check the bus transfer prices and decide for yourself if it's worth it. The city itself has not much to see. There will be no nightlife on a Tuesday. Alternatively you could rent a car and drive the Golden Circle. You will have daylight almost all night.

Budapest: no need to study Hungarian

Budapest this May/June

Reykjavik is pretty much only lit on weekends, maybe Thursdays you could find something.

If you're going on Tuesday, your best bet is to try to bang a tourist. Otherwise, you're pretty much just checking out the (small) city. Icelandic sightseeing is more nature based than urban.

Budapest this May/June

Quote: (04-05-2017 06:30 AM)MrRemi Wrote:  

Reykjavik: check the bus transfer prices and decide for yourself if it's worth it. The city itself has not much to see. There will be no nightlife on a Tuesday. Alternatively you could rent a car and drive the Golden Circle. You will have daylight almost all night.

It's about 35$ round trip to ride the shuttle to and from Reykjavik from the airport. I'm thinking about buying the ticket, pulling out 40$ in Icelandic currency, and heading into town and seeing if I can pull something from the street. This is something I normally wouldn't do, but thanks to the influence of this forum, I mean, fuck it, why not? haha

Quote: (04-05-2017 06:30 AM)MrRemi Wrote:  

Budapest: no need to study Hungarian

If I like Budapest, I'm considering buying a few apartments there in the near future because I think in the next decade or so the real estate prices in BP are going to surge; and it's a good place to setup a European base, due to location and low-prices. But I do agree, if I was just planning on going here for 30 days and never returning again, it wouldn't be worth the time/energy investment.

Budapest this May/June

Update:

In Northern European City.

When I was in the Northern European country I banged a local girl the first night. I actually got her to come back to the hostel with me, I fucked her in the shower, then she crawled into my bed and slept with me naked until the sun came up (in a dorm of 8 ). I had a few more hooksup during the week I was there, but didn't make meeting and banging girls the focus of my trip really. The last 3 days I had another local girl who I had interest in, we meetup a few times, messed around, I'm still talking to her actually. She may come visit me sometime in the near future.

In Budapest

First week I was here I hookedup with 4 girls, only 1 bang though. I should have at least 2 more bangs under my belt at this point because I literally had 2 of these girls rubbing my dick in the club as I was dancing with them, doing practically anything I wanted to their bodies with zero resistance, whispering sexual comments in their ears, etc... But in the end I essentially got cock blocked by their friends twice.

The local Hungarian girl I did bang, and have banged on multiple occasions now, is probably the best lay of my life. Her body is so tight, shes feminine, does anything I want her to, talks dirty to me, and tells me I have a perfect dick and fuck her better than anybody has ever fucked her before. Supposedly she had a boyfriend for over a year who didn't make her cum once until 10ish months into the relationship. But the first time I fucked her I made her cum 4x, and we were so tired and sore the next day we literally laid in bed until 12. She then went home, and slept for another 4 hours, while I did the same. My body was so sore after that first night with her I felt dead. She came over the next night, we banged again although our bodies were still in pain.

I plan to see her multiple times while I'm here, shes fun to spend time with. And for me, this is kind of the sort of relationship I was looking for in Europe anyways, one girl who I could have alot of fun with, rather than multiple pump and dumps.

Here are the tips I have to share after being in Europe for 2 weeks.

1. Being able to communicate with these girls is huge. In the Northern European city I was in it wasn't a problem because everybody spoke English, however here in Budapest communication can be a struggle as not everybody speaks English at even an intermediate level. I recommend studying the language of the country you're going to in-depth before heading out, and don't waste your time with countries where there will be huge communication barriers, because it feels like an uphill struggle talking slow and only using basic words/phrases.

2. The girl to guy ratio at the clubs I've been to in Budapest (Okert, Bob, Krave or something, Simpla, Fogaz, Hello Baby, and numerous bars) is like 1 girl to 3 guys on average. The ratio is ridiculous and it definitely makes it harder to pickup girls here. Now I'm not saying it's impossible to pickup girls in Budapest (I've done it a few times already), however, lets just say it was easier for me to pickup random girls in California than here in Budapest. Let that sink in.

If your only goal during your travels is to bang hot foreign chicks, I'd advice you not to come to Budapest, as there are far better destinations for meeting girls. On the other hand, Hungary is a great place in general to live I think due to various reasons. So if your goal is to set a base down somewhere and build a social circle, you could certainly have a great life here.

3. I don't feel like being an American gives much of advantage here in the club setting, due to the high-volume of English speaking tourists who come here and leave after only a few days regularly. On the plus side, I haven't heard one Hungarian rant to me about Donald Trump yet. In the Northern European city I was in, 90% of the people there would bring up politics and start yapping about how crazy we are for electing Donald Trump, how bad guns are, how terrible we are for not wanting universal health care, etc...It just got extremely fucking annoying after awhile. I seriously started to consider telling random people that I was Canadian just to avoid the crying.

Budapest this May/June

Interesting if not disappointing read. Amazing how one report states there's women for miles while others state its a worse ratio than the states. Oh well, I'm all set to visit in mid June for a week. Maybe have to venture off to another country midweek. Hell, the bars close to me have better than a 3 to 1 ratio haha

Budapest this May/June

Quote: (05-18-2017 12:41 AM)Europe2017 Wrote:  

Interesting if not disappointing read. Amazing how one report states there's women for miles while others state its a worse ratio than the states. Oh well, I'm all set to visit in mid June for a week. Maybe have to venture off to another country midweek. Hell, the bars close to me have better than a 3 to 1 ratio haha

What I've noticed is earlier in the night the ratios are pretty good. Post midnight when the bulk of people going out that night actually arrive at the clubs/bars the ratio changes drastically, however. I wouldn't take this as an absolute, I'm sure you can find exceptions to this somewhere in the city.

Perhaps go out a little earlier than you normally would, and meet the girls before the places get packed and the hyenas arrive.

For example, last night I went to one of the more popular places at around 10. Ratio was pretty good during this time. Later on in the night as the place began to fill up I noticed I was seeing alot more guys than girls. Despite this, I was talking to two Scandinavian chicks, whom I met around 11:45. Eventually I was making out with and rubbing one of them everywhere, talking about any topic pretty openly. So as I'm with these girls, I get a text from my local girl asking me where I'm at and if I'm coming to hangout with her tonight. I tell her 'maybe I'll let you know'. 45 min or so later my phone has like 6 text messages and my local girl is asking if I'm coming or not again. At this point I tell the Scandinavian girls I've got to go meet with some friends, they ask why don't they just come here? I say, uhh, well they're far and I've got to travel quite a bit to reach them. (My local girl is sweet and really likes me so I wasn't about to leave her hanging, despite the fact I was probably about to fuck this Nordic chick.)

When I arrive at the dance club where my local girl is, her and 2 of her friends are literally surrounded in a circle of 7 - 9 guys all looking at them. It was actually hilarious. (I later pointed this observation to my local girl and she said it's been like that all night.) One of the guys sees me walking towards my local girl and he tries to dance on her before I reach her, I forcefully push him out of the way, grab her, she turns around and kisses me. At this point I'm thinking, I officially just cucked this fucker. I turn around to look for him, and he's gone. Yes, surely, he was just cucked. (haha)

My advances didn't seem to discourage the other 7-8 guys who had formed a predatory circle around the other two girls though. In all truth, it was sad to see these guys go in to make a move on her friends, while they ruthlessly shot them down 1 by 1. I actually felt bad for them. Her friends were such bitches actually that even when I introduced myself to them they didn't say much. My local girl actually apologized for the way her friends acted to me. Obviously, I didn't care because I didn't come to see those two anyways; but I think this interaction I had with her 2 friends says alot about the ego these girls develop when they're in environments where the ratio is so strongly in their favor.