rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Girl Entertainers" Set To Make $$$ From Videos Of Them Hitting Each Others' Pussies

"Girl Entertainers" Set To Make $$$ From Videos Of Them Hitting Each Others' Pussies

Their FB page already has 1 million+ fans:

https://www.facebook.com/eighty3/

They remind me of that Melbourne-based male group, the Janoskians, whom they are nearly eclipsing in social media traction already.

Yet virtually nothing these girls do is actually funny or it has been copied entirely from Jackass or something similar. Remove the make-up and they'd be lucky to have 200 fans.

Note the irony of when these girls are getting attention, after the big furore over Trump's euphemism about grabbing pussies.

Quote:Quote:

A WEBSITE in the UK published an article last week discussing a “weird new game that originated in Australia”.

“Girl mates whack one another in the genitals when they least expect it in the bizarre ‘p***y slap’ challenge,” explains the rather incredulous journalist at The Sun.

And it’s true. The video of two very good looking girls wandering around Sydney and bashing each other in the privates has well and truly gone viral.

The girls featured in the clip are part of a group who go by the name the eighty83three squad.

They describe themselves as “a group of young, female social media influencers/entertainers.”

Their biggest clip to date is titled “Girl best friend on girl best friend prank war”. It’s clocked more than 28 million views. Pranks include throwing one girl’s phone in a pool, waking each other up with an air-horn, throwing a pack of flour on one girl while she’s naked in the shower and drawing a penis on a girl’s face while she’s asleep.

They’re making waves overseas, conducting interviews with international press:

It seems the formula of hot chicks (often scantily-clad) doing Jackass-style pranks on one another is a winner.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-li...00a101b0bb

Almost the entirety of what they have done so far I could see on my Facebook feed in my first year of college. They're just doing it in their underwear.

Tickle me pink, but this conjures up the career of Lauren Southern in my mind. Gavin McInnes had been around for years, even if some of his 1990s media stuff still strikes me as being odd. Lauren did some good work, but essentially what she offered was a regurgitation of all the things you would find in an Ann Coulter book. Nothing intellectually stellar and because she was a woman she was shielded from much of the inevitable violence that would confront a male saying what she said.

And the result? Lauren's presence and recognition was probably thrice McInnes'.

There is zero doubt for me that girls have to work 100 times less or be 100 times less creative to get an equal go from the media and others.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

After just a split second of one of their videos and hearing the screeching and I had to turn it off. I can't believe this is what passes for entertainment these days... And damn I'm gettin' old.

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This is it gentleman, cute girls can make a video making chicken sounds and within a week it gets over a quarter million views on Facebook. This is the world we live in.

[Image: DalZfsy.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tatted up asian skanks with a plethora of fakeness and legions of water boys playing social media for $$$?

Ofcourse it had to be the land of "whats that under the covers there meight?"

[Image: only-in-australia.jpg]

Tom Green & the Jackass Crew were doing this kind of stupid shit decades ago. Like usual with women, they are 10-20 years late imitating people who did it better.