rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yale student says rape is "Irrational." Yale responds by investigating him for rape.

Yale student says rape is "Irrational." Yale responds by investigating him for rape.

From WSJ

Quote:Quote:

According to his lawsuit, in late 2013 a female philosophy teaching assistant filed a complaint with the university’s Title IX office about a short paper Doe had written. In the context of Socrates ’ account in Plato’s “Republic” of the tripartite soul, the paper argued that rape was an irrational act in which the soul’s appetitive and spirited parts overwhelm reason, which by right rules.

According to the lawsuit, Pamela Schirmeister, Title IX coordinator and an associate dean in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, summoned Doe to her office and told him his rape example was “unnecessarily provocative.” She ordered him to have no contact with the teaching assistant and directed him to attend sensitivity training at the university’s mental-health center. She also informed him that he had become a “person of interest” to Yale, which meant that the university had to intervene to ensure he “was not a perpetrator himself,” in the lawsuit’s words. A few months later, the same Title IX office initiated the sexual-assault investigation against him.

Universities these days have become SJW-Feminist infected shitholes for quite some time.

Oh yes, while this person was "investigated for sexual assault" under a weird pre-crime Orwellian context, in my thread about Globe & Mail Canadian feminist Leah Mc Laren who forced her breasts on an infant boy without consent on private property, it is not easy to explain why she violated the consent rule witch feminists push in their agenda.

This is what men have to face in the Anglosphere these days. Every man is under attack, surveillance, scrutiny and thought crime law.

Jesus.

You wouldn't mind so much, if it wasn't an infection in a public education system, paid for by tax payers.

That fucking bitch probably makes a quarter million a year. Academia is out of control.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Jesus Christ.

I want to write something more than that, but I'm at a complete loss for words. This scares me on such a deep, visceral level.

(Oh, and I wonder what the TA looks like.)

Had to look up Pamela Schirmeister's picture to see what she looks like. Well...not surprised.
[Image: vid17_1.png]

Academia is an utter mess. Frankly, the only way to get them in line is to make an example of a few universities.

I'd say start with Yale, Harvard, and Berkeley. That should send a proper message.

I'm not naive enough to take anything in a civil filing is accurate on faith, but neither academics not clergy should be investigating and punishing serious crimes.

There's a whole separate line of work that specializes in that.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (04-03-2017 06:58 PM)Lucky Wrote:  

From WSJ

According to his lawsuit, in late 2013 a female philosophy teaching assistant filed a complaint with the university’s Title IX office about a short paper Doe had written. In the context of Socrates ’ account in Plato’s “Republic” of the tripartite soul, the paper argued that rape was an irrational act in which the soul’s appetitive and spirited parts overwhelm reason, which by right rules.

According to the lawsuit, Pamela Schirmeister, Title IX coordinator and an associate dean in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, summoned Doe to her office and told him his rape example was “unnecessarily provocative.” She ordered him to have no contact with the teaching assistant and directed him to attend sensitivity training at the university’s mental-health center. She also informed him that he had become a “person of interest” to Yale, which meant that the university had to intervene to ensure he “was not a perpetrator himself,” in the lawsuit’s words. A few months later, the same Title IX office initiated the sexual-assault investigation against him.

Waiting on Trump to stomp shit out like this.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Growth Over Everything Else.

At this point, might as well burn most if not all colleges down. They're all highly efficient and productive low-trust output machines.

The sudden influx of young attractive women in all towns and cities in America (instead of concentrated behind college walls) couldn't hurt either.

G

Quote: (04-03-2017 10:17 PM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

From WSJ

Considering his progress so far, he won't.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Sounds like a comical parody of the USSR, Gulags, "Re-education" camps etc. Except it's real life. In another life she'd be disappearing people for thoughtcrimes. May she get hers.

A court document with more information about the case. Here is a brief excerpt:

On or about April 4, 2014 Jane Doe, a classmate of Plaintiff John Doe at
Defendant Yale University, filed a complaint against John alleging that John used his physical strength to force her to have sexual intercourse with him without her consent.

[...]

Throughout their relationship, Jane demanded John’s attention and would berate him if he did not respond to her in the manner she desired and blame John for her hurt feelings.

Jane: 12.12.13/21:14: How goes the work?
John: 12.12.13/21:19: Intense
Jane: 12.12.13/21:23: What does that mean?
John: 12.12.13/21:33: same
Jane: 12.12.13/21:34: What’s the exam time tomorrow
John: 12.12.13/21:35: can’t talk gotta work. Bible
Jane: 12.12.13/21:36: I’m just trying to be nice . . .
Jane: 12.12.13/22:14: OK look. I was just trying to express interest in how things
are going for you and again I felt like you’re being rude/cold to me for no reason. This doesn’t even have anything to do with how much time you have or how busy you are. I don’t know why you’d choose to address me like that.
John: 12/12/13/22:33: Can we please stop this? I just really can’t text. I meant no harm. I need to keep focus. You’re being self destructive. I will not talk about this any
further.
Jane: 12.12.13/22:40: There’s no “this”! The texts you just sent were unnecessarily rude, in response to me just trying to be sweet. Anyone would have a negative reaction to that, this is not me being “self destructive”, and this is not some continuation of a previous issue. You’re making way more of it than is there. I just deserve some more basic human politeness than the way you were just acting. People don’t talk to me that way, and I’m sure they don’t to you wither, so I don’t understand why you would now. Again, treating me with basis respect/politeness isn’t a time issue.
Jane: 12.12.13/22:55: I know a lot of busy people right now, and no one else
thinks that because they’re busy it’s okay to stop being nice to people. Do you seriously not get that you can maintain a polite tone without it taking any more of your time? You’re the one being destructive here. I was just trying to be nice to you.
Jane: 12.12.13/23:46: Why can’t you just say sorry? I literally cannot understand
why you’d rather act like a jerk to me because you’re busy, it doesn’t make any sense.

121. Regardless of Jane’s tone in the previous exchange, and the lack of resolution to her complaints, Jane nevertheless contacted John and had a sexual encounter with John on December 12, 2013 and tried to initiate yet another sexual encounter the following night as evidenced in the texts as follows:
Jane: 12.14.13/21:29: Want to come over later?
John: 12.14.13/20:08: Thanks for inviting me but I don’t think I’ll make it.
Jane: 12.14.13/20:16: [Image: sad.gif] damn. Horny. But okay. Maybe tomorrow.

Good game + nutty girl = rape accusation?

Quote: (04-04-2017 07:38 AM)Lucky Wrote:  

Good game + nutty girl = rape accusation?

Interesting light morning reading.

Apparently, "John" got sucked into spending hours and hours listening to her make emotional pleas for attention, crying, yelling, and making accusations at him over what was supposed to be a FWB thing. He was allegedly virgin and had been raised in a sheltered sect so didn't understand what he was getting into. She'd go bananas whenever he declined to make time for her. Tons of BPD abandonment issues.

The red flags were there way before it got this far. "Good game" would have told him to next her. She finally went nuclear when he admitted that he had slept with another woman, despite the fact that they were not exclusive, then spent hours listening to her berate him about it.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

LOL! Keep thinking a politician has your best interests at heart! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (04-04-2017 01:04 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Considering his progress so far, he won't.

This is one of the things that worries me about this administration.

Campuses are not some mixed political battlefield where he has to worry about collateral damage. They are not zones of intense political and economic power in any executive sense. The dean's are not billionaires. The professors are not captains of industry. The students are not infantrymen. He could brush aside these organisations with the wave of his hand. Sabre-rattling about defunding sanctuary cities? Doing the same to marxist colleges would ten times easier with ZERO collateral damage and ZERO principles compromised.

Just link the funding to an agreement that plain letter rule of law and the First Amendment has to be honoured, no ifs and no buts, or the money dries up and he legally pushes for the First AND Second to be honoured.

He has nothing to lose by doing this, and if he can fuck with sanctuary cities then college campuses should be nothing more than a light warm-up by comparison.

So why no action? Innocent men are going to wall as we speak, their futures ruined before they have a chance at a life. So who the fuck in Trump's administration is asleep at the wheel on this bullshit?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Truth be told, I don't think these campus rape incidents are very high on Trump's priority list. It may very well be that he will NEVER do anything about them for one reason or another.

Don't think that just because Trump was a player back in the day that he's necessarily on board with our concerns about this. For all we know, he might actually believe in the "1 in 5" statistic.

Trump was elected to get a handle on immigration, not deal with unlucky college dudes who get shafted by vengeful sluts.

^Yet that's just part of a bigger picture of anti-western cultural warfare being waged from these campuses.

There is [b]no chance[/i] Trump is blind to the toxic effect these institutions have on American politics in the long-run.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

The kid saw the "Rome" HBO series.
She probably pictures the ancient world as Raphael's "School of Athens."

Recently The Simpsons even made fun of SJWs at Yale.

I wonder where the globalist progeny studies now since this crap is getting viral.

The earliest surviving etymology of the word "eunuch" is from late antiquity. The 5th century (AD) Etymologicon by Orion of Thebes offers two alternative origins for the word eunuch: first, to tēn eunēn ekhein, "guarding the bed", a derivation inferred from eunuchs' established role at the time as "bedchamber attendants" in the imperial palace, and second, to eu tou nou ekhein, "being good with respect to the mind", which Orion explains based on their "being deprived of male-female intercourse (esterēmenou tou misgesthai), the things that the ancients used to call irrational (anoēta, literally: 'mindless')".

This is why a classical education is so vital. If people still read this stuff, then they wouldn't be running around as otherkin polyamorous dyads, while holding up their atheistkult pretenses as proof of their rationality. The madness of Eros is anything but rational.

The young man who wrote this paper seems to be one of the few scholars with his head screwed on straight. Maybe Quintus should take him on as an apprentice.

From WSJ

How much are you willing to gamble on that? Trump has already made it quite clear that he just a typical conservative or Republican. He'll talk and talk. He won't do anything.

Quote: (04-06-2017 12:28 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

From WSJ

How much are you willing to gamble on that? Trump has already made it quite clear that he just a typical conservative or Republican. He'll talk and talk. He won't do anything.

Trump helps those who help themselves. It's never in American history ever been up to one man to set things straight. All the president does is act as a standard bearer.