rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost my virginity last night at 22, couldnt be more lost

Im gonna start from the beginning because I cant even think straight.

four months ago I started dating this girl that I go to college with. Took her on three dates, and didnt get past making out. Last weekend she agreed to hangout on saturday. Saturday afternoon rolls around and I tell her Im having a fire at my place with friends and she should come. I didnt get any reply. I assumed that was the beginning of the end. I really was starting to get oneitis with this girl and it bothered me the whole week. This week I didnt plan anything out or make any progress at work, except to hang with friends. The day after the girl I was dating didnt reply I saw a previous co-worker come into work. She is a solid 9 out of 10 with makeup, 20, but she has a baby now. She told me her boyfriend cheated on her, and they werent together anymore. I asked for her number and texted her a couple days later asking when she could go out. She soon responded, and picked her up on friday. I took her to my place to watch a movie, and within 40 minutes I had her panties off. I feel like I did good for my first time. I took her back home and she immediately started texting me like I was her boyfriend. Within the first couple hours I felt accomplished, however that turned into feelings of regret. I kinda still miss the girl I was dating, and I dont want a relationship with this new girl. Im gonna attach pictures of me and the screenshots of the texts she keeps sending to help complete the entire picture. The girl I fucked has a history of being a little crazy, so would like advice on how to let her down. Throw me to the wolves, call me a beta, I feel I just need some advice at this point. I always wanted to get rid of my v card, most people wouldnt believe me when I told them. I am thankful bang brought me from social anxiety to these pickups.

Be careful! She has a baby!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Mate I would remove the picture of yourself

You never fail until you stop trying - Albert Einstein

Read the rules: don't post identifiable pictures and use correct grammar/punctuation.

Quote: (04-01-2017 08:32 PM)fhurlow Wrote:  

She is a solid 9 out of 10 with makeup.

[Image: notamused.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: tumblr_mkz6lzl7i51qa5ui1o6_250.gif]

[Image: 7+awesome+makeup+transformation+%25286%2529.jpg]

I'm assuming something closer to this, only less since OP probably fell for his first.

Why have you only been on 3 dates with her in the last 4 months?

Despite her agreeing to meet you the weekend before, it sounds like you didn't stay in touch until the day of the event, do you talk much when you're not apart? a text every 1-2 days during the week might have been helpful and confirm the meet around 2-3 days beforehand.

You need a feel for setting up dates and this comes with time and experience.

You could take a leaf out of her book and show disinterest in the other girl by just not responding, she might get the message. Or just be straight with her.

If the college girl isn't into you, it might make you want her more, this is just your brain playing a trick on you.

As for losing your virginity, congrats, you're human, you're designed to have sex. Try to look back at the positives of it. Go out with other girls, you'll learn about yourself in the process.

Congrats on the V-card. She sounds crazy. Time to keep that momentum rolling.

Congrats! But i need to ask you one question. If you fucked a solid 9/10 with such ease, why did you wait till 22? Imagine how many 6's and 7 you could have fucked.

Quote: (04-02-2017 05:47 AM)seabridge Wrote:  

Congrats! But i need to ask you one question. If you fucked a solid 9/10 with such ease, why did you wait till 22? Imagine how many 6's and 7 you could have fucked.

Because he didn't lose his virginity to a 9.

Quote:Quote:

The girl I fucked has a history of being a little crazy, so would like advice on how to let her down.

This won't be necessary. I doubt she's feeling attached to you. Just go for another bang with her. With experience you'll stop seeing interactions with girls within a "relationship" frame.

Quote: (04-01-2017 08:32 PM)fhurlow Wrote:  

She is a solid 9 out of 10 with makeup, 20,

Thats probably the oxytocin talking.

In a year you wont (nor should you) give a shit about either of these cunts.

Let me repeat that to help it sink in.

In a year
you wont
(nor should you)
give a shit
about either
of these cunts.

There are 3.5 billion bitches spread over 195 countries on this planet.

Take a deep breath. Walk over to your door. Open the door. Gaze out at a sea of opportunity. Get some God-damned perspective.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (04-02-2017 12:00 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

In a year you wont (nor should you) give a shit about either of these cunts.

Let me repeat that to help it sink in.

In a year
you wont
(nor should you)
give a shit
about either
of these cunts.

There are 3.5 billion bitches spread over 195 countries on this planet.

Take a deep breath. Walk over to your door. Open the door. Gaze out at a sea of opportunity. Get some God-damned perspective.

Amen!

She has a baby - good for fucking (and congrats, BTW), but in the long term, do not catch feelings for her. She has a kid, and out of marraige at that (since you said her "boyfriend").

Anyway enjoy the ride till it lasts, and welcome to the game.

Do not lend either of these girls any money. I don't care if the baby is starving and has a disease.

Aloha!

Set boundaries. She's not your girlfriend. Don't respond to her like she is, even if she's trying to put you into a boyfriend mode. You don't need to let her down if you want to keep banging, just don't play into it.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!