rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swedish feminist politician gets beheaded in Africa

She was a champion of equality and animal rights. In a UN mission to the Congo, she was beheaded by those who don't share her views. She leaves behind no husband or children.

[Image: zaida-catalan.jpeg]

[Image: X_1PB_V1.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Two UN experts who were missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo have been found dead, officials say.

The bodies of US citizen Michael Sharp and Swedish national Zaida Catalan were discovered in the central Kasai region, a government spokesman said.
They were abducted two weeks ago after going to Kasai to investigate reports of abuses after local rebels took up arms.

Some 40 police officers were found beheaded in the region at the weekend.
Congolese government spokesman Lambert Mende confirmed reports of the discovery to the BBC.

Mr Mende said that the bodies were found in a shallow grave, adding that "the woman was found beheaded, but the body of the man was intact".

In a statement from UN headquarters in UN, Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said they "lost their lives seeking to understand the causes of conflict and insecurity'' in DR Congo.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39418277

Trouble arose because she became a political agent that aided rebel forces, actively involved in subverting the government. I wouldn't be surprised if she was CIA.

Mr. Sharp had been in the Democratic Republic of Congo for five years with a large network of rebel commanders and local leaders, most of whom he met in church. Said Congo-based researcher who knew him since 2013, Rachel Sweet, “Michael told me: Rebels go to church. You build a relationship with them there.”

[...]They uncover inconvenient facts about people committing crimes and higher-ups helping them. In previous reports, they implicated some military officials. The part of the Province they were in were littered with mass graves, and the Congolese army was blamed for some of them.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/30/...owntrodden

When Donald Trump won the election she declared it a "day of death".

[Image: z8x9zUC.png]

She would die herself 20 weeks left. May she rest in peace.

For a second i thought this was another april fools prank.

Pussy pass revoked.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Sheeeeit. Just about made my day

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Africa wins again.

To be honest, I rather think this belongs in the "Irish girl raped/murdered in India" thread; the only difference is that this virtue-signalling attention whore playing at 3rd world saviour found a way to do it at taxpayers' expense.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Quote: (04-01-2017 10:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

When Donald Trump died she declared it a "day of death".

[Image: whoa.gif]

Quote: (04-01-2017 10:51 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2017 10:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

When Donald Trump died she declared it a "day of death".

[Image: whoa.gif]

Fixed [Image: lol.gif]

Forty police officers were also found beheaded! [Image: undecided.gif]

That's absolutely crazy. Imagine walking into a room with that many headless people.

Sad, but just like driving a sports car through the Bronx at night these two SJWs had it coming.

The pair really put themselves in danger. Investigating abuses committed by a rebel militias that the govt. hasn't put down yet? I'd pass. Whose smart idea was that.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was CIA.

Agree. It's not as if the two were there to stop the conflict. It's some sort of surveillance op.

WB.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Africa rocks.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (04-01-2017 11:18 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

Africa rocks.

RIP.

But...

Africa - 1, SJW's - 0.

Hey hey, let's not forget the REAL question here!

WYB?

If so

WYB pre and/or post decapitation?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

I doubt they were CIA. Probably just delusional virtue signallers who thought they could facilitate meaningful change. They forgot to look at the history of the Congo before booking their flights. If ever there was a country unable to unfuck itself, it's the Congo. I bet those dummies have a lot of participation trophies lining the walls of their childhood bedrooms.

RIP

I bet those dummies have a lot of participation trophies lining the walls of their childhood bedrooms.

[Image: understanding-africa-for-dummies-ii2.jpg]

[Image: stalin-diary-dear-diary-today-we-finally...africa.jpg]

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (04-01-2017 11:39 AM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

Hey hey, let's not forget the REAL question here!

WYB?

If so

WYB pre and/or post decapitation?

Would bang before decapitation.

What fucked her was getting involved in the politics of the country.

Most places outside of the Anglosphere do not take kindly to that kind of thing. Not to mention the fact that there's evidence these rebel groups are being funded by foreign entities. The rabbit hole runs deep.

I'm not going to gloat over it - afterall I am not a barbarian but she was stupid and naive to the extreme and anyone else who involves themselves in this type of thing.

Those with murder in their hearts will not care for your cause. You are the enemy and will be dealt with as such.

This is what Western values have instilled into modern day men and women with a chip on their shoulder. You can waltz off into the savage areas of the world and pretend nothing will happen to you.

I'm more sad for the 40 police officers than her. How truely lucky we are to be fortunate enough to not be born into a place/time where savagery is that rampant.

I wonder what her vagina looked like before they lopped her noggin off?

[Image: jonz0.jpg]

Quote: "UN experts who were missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo have been found dead, officials say.
The bodies of US citizen Michael Sharp and Swedish national Zaida Catalan"

2 clueless, Western SJW UN experts [Image: tard.gif] wasting tax-payer money, trekking in the deep jungles of Congo
[Image: laugh7.gif]

... volunteering, unarmed, in the very-undemocratic, hopeless, and extremely dangerous Democratic Republic of Congo, where, sadly, life has about zero value

Plus, since when are Swedes named, Zaida Catalan?
Swedish national

I mean, and for her own good, Zaida Catalan should've been taking good care of her husband, in Barcelona, and teaching her happy Catalan children how to dance the local baile de bastones, instead of wandering the unforgiving depths of African selvas!

[Image: sardana-IMG_6678.jpg]

^That's how I like Western women: safe (well, they would be, had Merkel not opened our borders wide) and happy in the lands of their ancestors, raising kids and teaching them our traditions. Not traveling to, and getting murdered in, Africa's most dangerous places...