rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with sponsors, and how to keep them

I live in Latin America and as you know most of the countries are fucked up economically and salaries are low. At the same time, men do everything for girls (in terms of money) and girls are materialistic.

So far I found basically two kind of beautiful girls:

-Girls who connect more with masculine energy and build up their career. They work hard to make up to $2k/month.

-Girls who have a sponsor (close to 100% of girls I feel attracted to, 8+)

About me:
Unfortunately I don't feel too attracted to the career girls and like very feminine and beautiful girls. I also make a lot of cash and am more a relationship guy (with 200+ bangs and not that faithful related to sexuality). And I like girls with fancy dresses in upscale places. I also look for a faithful girlfriend for a longterm relationship.

So usually girls bang me after a dinner invitation and like me. However, the money problem sticks. They definitely won't work in the super market for 300 bucks a month (what would be really stupid), so they keep going out with their sponsors.

I experimented lately by becoming the sponsor by myself, however... It didn't work! 3 experiments so far and all girls either keep meeting additional sponsors or the attraction goes away. I'm still banging them 2-3 times a day, but often I'm just busy with work. I'm basically becoming one of the morons who has to pay for their attention. I also get pissed because girls get used to it. I pay their apartment, it becomes normal, and they loose attraction.

I did the experiment with a girl I really like, and two random girls just for fun (while hacking their cell phones to verify test results). I sponsored them with around $1k/month + fancy restaurants and stuff. It didn't work. All of them went out with other sponsors or DJ-type of guys.

It looks to me that this hybrid cool guy-sponsor isn't working.

Wrong girls/culture or do I miss something?

So basically, you're paying these chicks $1k a month for sex and their company? This "sponsor" lingo is just a euphemism for prostitution right? [Image: huh.gif]

Short answer - there is no way to keep them unless you want to have them exclusive, but you will need much more cash for that.

So frankly - if you can Game them, then invest less, fuck them, let them enjoy a part of the lifestyle, don't pay for their appartments, give them a tip, but then bang them out. Know that they will bang other guys.

Best keep a constantly shifting harem, plates of them.

And if you want to leave this and get a LTR, then don't fucking pick a sponsorette. Get a young introverted girl who still lives at home - if she is 17 because there are no others around, then so be it. Take that one as your girl and let her move in with you. She is unspoiled and will treat you like her man and not like one of her sponsors. Not all 8+ girls go the sponsor route, but you have to get them young.

Youre expecting too much from these girls. Why would they just bang you for 1k per month when they could be banging 5 dudes and making 5k. What would you do in their position?

Either pay them more or give them a check post dated for 30 days and tell them you want to bang them 10 times within the 30 days or you cancel the check.

OP, why would a prostitute be exclusive to you?

Props to OP for actually experimenting with something and reporting back to the forum on results. Let's see more threads like one.

My blog: https://fireandforget.co

"There's something primal about choking a girl. I always choke a girl as soon as possible after meeting her, it never fails to get the pussy juices flowing."

Unfortunately with this kind of women, and maybe most women, there is no such thing as gratitude and loyalty. Giving women stuff just gives them a stronger sense of entitlement and greater expectations for the next time around.

Also I might wanna add that some sponsorettes can fall in love with their sponsors. It happens, I have talked with some girls and read it from credible accounts of those women.

BUT there is a caveat - virtually all of the women who reported it fell in love with a man who was an older, but still attractive Player. Essentially it was a man who constantly approached girls, fucked women, had learned charisma and GAME in addition to money. Occasionally he used sponsorettes which are a bit different to hookers.

There are certainly some men here on the forum who if you gave them 50 mio. $, then those guys could convert a sponsorette to a girl-friend. The problem is that those men likely would not want this, because they have more sense than to do it with one like that.

Your question displays a clear lack of Red Pill understanding and with no meaning of disrespect, no matter where you are in South America - there is no shortage of women there who you can game without the use of money. Game and learned charisma cannot be replaced. What you want to do is what only high value men with Game can do.

By the way - even richer men without Game will never be able to convert such a girl - they will cheat on that Game-less billionaire just as well, they may not leave him, but they will hate to fuck that guy.

Learn Game, become a pussy magnet - there is no other way - money or not.

Definitely an issue in South America, but I don't agree with a 100% ratio. I would say 20-50% would be a reasonable amount of 8+ who look for sponsors.

Almost every girl with a sponsor will have a guy who she bangs for fun, a guy who does not care. I know because I have been in this role many times.

Work on your game, on being less needy, on your looks, intelligence, talents and other stuff that will cause a genuine attraction and use Social networks (eg Instagram)to display it all.

You have to have money, but don't fall into this trap of becoming a sponsor.

"Don't compete on price" sounds like it applies equally well here.

Try competing on other forms of rarity. Have a more genuinely interesting life that she can be a part of that isn't available from someone else.

I met an older foreign business man once in China who was terrible at this. He told me that all the women were too expensive, even a "bitch" (by which I inferred he meant a prostitute). That none of the Chinese guys could get a girlfriend because they didn't have enough money. Then he told me how much he was making (a lot, north of 300K a year). He then said on the third date he only gets to take them to buy jewelry [Image: icon_lol.gif]. Meanwhile I've only just showed up and I'm getting laid after just coffees and talking.

If you decide sexual interaction with women must be about spending money, you'll end up with those kinds of interactions.

Wow. Congrats on the experiment and sharing. You may be the only guy here who did this.

I'm not much experienced in this. But I did just spent 3 months traveling in Laos with a sponsored girl.

Shes not a hot wannabe super model getting shit on by arabs. She's a traditional village girl who moved to the big city. She had to work as a waitress for a few years. But she's a 9 in looks so eventually an older married guy sponsored her and bought her house and car. Now he's back in France dying of cancer.

If she was smarter she'd have his business running passively and be set for life. But she never went to college and she's kinda lazy about intellectual things.

So she only has some of her basic needs still being met. She still has to cover bills and needs sex. She does some legit part-time stuff. But I suspect she's at least dabbled in massage and freelance prostitution.

We talked about it a few times. She is happy having $600 and sitting home watching TV. Of course she would love more money and fun travel but thankfully she's not club girl.

Her personality may be what keeps her off the cock carousel. Yes she does the airbrushed selfies and all that. But her lifestyle is tempered by being a mellow chick who is stuck in Laos.

If she had to work a real job I either would never have met her or would have fucked her and lost interest. Because she's somewhat independent I was able to parlay a SNL into two weeks of travel. I've been able to take three open ended trips with her lasting weeks to months.

Each time I sweep her off her feet. We both have real romantic feelings for each other. But I'm not sticking around and she has to survive and thrive. We try not to think about it while we are together.

She accepts I'm fucking other chicks. She just doesn't want to see lots of pics of girls on my social media. It makes her feel shitty.

I feel the same. I don't like her hooking up wth guys or finding short term boyfriends. But I was gone for 8 months traveling the world. And not providing her with any support. So it is what it is.

Are you location independent or are you locked down there? If you travel I see no reason to give a woman a stipend. It's too easy for her to fuck other men or even get a boyfriend she hides from you. Especially if you're gone for extended periods.

That's what this girl did. But she dropped him for me when I came back.

I thought about it. Would I rather have her fuck 100 other guys with a condom? Or have a boyfriend who genuinely cares for her and bangs it raw?

I don't like either. But I have to accept both if I'm not giving her any incentive to stay faithful.

So I hink it comes down to a case by case basis. Personally, I enjoy having mini-relationships with hot women where we both put our life on hold and travel together as a couple.

I can take a break from gaming and focus on sightseeing and learning about my girls country and culture.

A guy living somewhere semi-permanently probably wouldn't want that.

In the time I was with her she opened up a bit without really telling me everything. But basically she doesn't want to go back to working hard for nothing. She knows men will cheat.

So she felt like well if this guy is cheating with me maybe I'm the only one. Why not be the other women?

Being with me doesn't provide her with enough financially. It's even a drain because our travel is expensive and I was making her pay mostly for herself aside from covering accommodation most of the time.

Not sure any of this helps you. But basically I got a sponsorette without paying by sweeping her off her feet on a romantic adventure while developing some real intimacy and connection.

The arbitrage being a youngish attractive foreigner is probably a massive boost. In a way my being tall handsome white may be enough of a status symbol and makes her feel special in the same way a yacht would. IDK. But I only saw two younger mixed foreigner-Laos couples this trip and they were both married. So there's that.

But the guy she had when I came back was a more muscular version of me. Too bad he was a boring NGO schlub who had to borrow money from her. The best he could do was a trip to Isan for shopping. Of course she's gonna run back to the kooky guy who wants to hit every province on a wacky adventure.

I would suggest you stop wasting your time + money on such women. The vast majority of them will just use you and move on. Frankly what they do is barely a step above outright prostitution. Not that I judge hos, just sayin...

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Thanks, great comments here, and well-thought advice.

Any thoughts on how your own faithfulness affects positively or negatively your ability to turn sponsor-girls into girlfriends?

What do you think about more sutil sponsoring like giving a girl a job and paint your relationship white and healthy?

Also I had several thoughts without any experience about really pimping them. So forcing them to quit contact with all their friends, closing FB, getting them new friends, giving them a job, perhaps beating them (not a big fan of it so far but open-minded), controlling and playing daddy. It's how the Latinos do it.

Quote: (03-24-2017 12:50 PM)Woolf Wrote:  

Also I had several thoughts without any experience about really pimping them. So forcing them to quit contact with all their friends, closing FB, getting them new friends, giving them a job, perhaps beating them (not a big fan of it so far but open-minded), controlling and playing daddy. It's how the Latinos do it.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzfevykxev1rg0x34_500.jpg]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Thanks, great comments here, and well-thought advice.

Any thoughts on how your own faithfulness affects positively or negatively your ability to turn sponsor-girls into girlfriends?

What do you think about more sutil sponsoring like giving a girl a job and paint your relationship white and healthy?

Why the fuck would you want to do that?

It can work of course, but only if such a girl has a very strong attraction to you and actually wanted to quit her activities even before you. Then you can train a stripper or sponsorette - with some added training - I have a buddy who did it with a former stripper.

But that is only one of the most extremely unusual circumstances.

As for jobs - sure - give them a job as your assistant, then get BJs whenever you want, but know that she may get some sex with other guys as well. Some Russian Oligarchs have plenty of those girls in the ages of 18-22 and many of them initiate a total surveillance program by installing cameras in the apartments they give them, by even hiring some security who keep an eye on them. And girls accept it because they get paid well and it is only for a limited time - usually they get fired from the top-notch field at age 23.

Quote: (03-22-2017 10:49 PM)Woolf Wrote:  

I'm basically becoming one of the morons who has to pay for their attention. I also get pissed because girls get used to it. I pay their apartment, it becomes normal, and they loose attraction.

This sounds like a western marriage!

^This.

Great thread as that's not a easy question to answer.
Most of the guys who I know are making good money work long hours or are workaholics. Being location Independent just sometimes makes you lazy and you're not as focused.
The problem is if you spend all your time gaming girls, that takes away time that you could be using to make money.
Bottom line is if you want a harem of girls then you have to be prepared that they might not be exclusive to you.
The best route is to settle down and live with one hottie and try to get some action on the side without it being too obvious.

Why would you want to "keep" a hoe?

On business with sponsorettes:
I would avoid getting entangled financially/professionally with a sponsorette. They tend to be lazy and dim.

I offered to give my girl a YouTube channel. It would potentially provide her the monthly cash or more she now gets from her sponsor.

Her response was "I'm not good at internet stuff". But when I ask her what she wants to do she says run an online business. Face-palm!

Her older sponsor similarly offered his brick and mortar business to her. She didn't even try it. Just let him sell it.

Your faithfulness:
This girl from the start saw I had some game. She knew I already had off-the-cuff mini-relationships in Laos with two other girls one of whom I traveled with for a week just before I met her. I had a date the day I met her. The discussion of which was part of my opener/hook.

Her sponsor was married too. She already accepts that a real catch is going to have other women. Most guys who can date other women can. In traditional societies women tend to accept that men will cheat for sex.

At the same time she emotionally hates to feel like the other woman. She wants to feel like your wife/other girls aren't what makes your heart go boom boom. Maybe it's mostly so she can feel in control of you because you're addicted to her.

It's easy to feed this monster inside her if you actually some real intimacy. Stimulate those chemicals in her brain for a week or two and it's over. Why? Because most other guys can't do that. They're not even getting her pussy wet.

I told this girl she could date others. She said it's different for girls. She implored me to use condoms in thailand. She's scared of disease.

We set up specific plans for future travel. When I postponed she posted a meme photo of a girl raising her arms "Single!" Then started secretly dating another guy. She said she really thought I was playing her and not coming back.

When I did come back she still tried to keep him on the hook. I can't say I blame her. I'm just gonna take off again. She was stupid though thinking she wouldn't get caught.

I caught on almost immediately. The other guy took a month. But eventually he was calling nonstop and went so far as to contact me directly. Then set about ruining her reputation.

I can't stay with her in Vientiane anyway. So I don't really care too much. But if in a different situation it'd have been a bigger deal.

Become a sponsorette yourself:
One of the things I expect of an MLTR is to stay with them when I'm around. Girls are always inviting me to come visit them in places like Paris.

But it's not necessarily an invitation to stay in their home. Oh I see, I should fly around the world and get an expensive hotel so I can hang out with you at night and not have time to game other girls. No thanks.

For a girl to give you a key to her apartment she basically has to think you are the boyfriend. Or trying to br winning you over as a boyfriend.

The practical problem with this is every time Im living in a city long enough to make a quality girl my "girlfriend" and get the key I've pretty much already seen and done everything there that I want to. I've also banged her every which way.

So to fly back for more than one or two festivals or seasonal visits is impractical when there's a whole world out there.

Then she thinks him he'd rather go to a new city than come back and see me. She realizes you're not the boyfriend but more of a sponsorette yourself. She feels used.

You'd have to be some trophy of trading down 2-3 points in sexual market value for her to tolerate this for more than a year. Girls will often think you'll settle down eventually. But after a year they realize you won't and end it.

The best you can do is take advantage while you can. If I was smarter I'd have used each girl who gave me a key to spend time learning her language while making regional trips that let me fuck around out of town for a few days. It was my Tokyo girl who basically told me this is what I should do with her. So practical the Japanese.

I tied it but it ended up that I was only free weekdays. Then at least every other weekend she wanted to chill out at home. Sleep late, cook, watch a movie, etc. Gets boring fast when you want to be clubbing and getting SNL. I tried live in Osaka for three months. She said it was weird and expensive for her to come visit me?! Uh wait a minute. You won't take the Shinkansen for $200 but I'm supposed to fly around the world?

This is all from a traveler perspective. If you're locked down in one place I'd expect you'd have an easier time making your own sponsorship fall into a more "serial monogamy" frame + sideline sex.

Woolf,

I can see you have 3 solid reps from fellow RVFers who have met you in person, so I consider your post sincere and am writing as I would to an associate who I thought was spending their resources in an unhelpful way and on the wrong women ("I sponsored them with around $1k/month + fancy restaurants and stuff"), while nonetheless reconsidering the use of such investment ("I'm basically becoming one of the morons who has to pay for their attention").

Quote: (03-22-2017 10:49 PM)Woolf Wrote:  

I experimented lately by becoming the sponsor by myself, however... It didn't work! 3 experiments so far and all girls either keep meeting additional sponsors or the attraction goes away.

Perhaps this illustrates just a couple of the many reasons why this is not a p4p forum

No "sponsored girl" *ahem* entry-level candidate for Dubai *ahem* is worthwhile of your emotional investment let alone girlfriend status or exclusivity. In addition to the above 'Tag the Sponsor' thread, see here for a recent discussion on a similar issue: "Girlfriend considering stripping for financial reasons". Further insights on this topic come from TravelerKai on page 35 of the 'Wife Hunting Abroad' thread. In closing, Vinny and Zelcorpion put it simply:

Quote: (03-24-2017 04:15 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

Work on your game, on being less needy, on your looks, intelligence, talents and other stuff that will cause a genuine attraction

Quote: (03-24-2017 03:32 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Learn Game, become a pussy magnet - there is no other way - money or not.

===========================================

Moving on...

Quote: (03-23-2017 02:36 PM)rafaeld Wrote:  

Props to OP for actually experimenting with something and reporting back to the forum on results. Let's see more threads like one.

Rafaeld,

If you want to see a RVFer experimenting and reporting back to the readership on a worthwhile endeavor in the field of relationships, check out the superb work that Travesty is doing to find a woman who is truly deserving of our deepest love and sacrifice. Among other things, this independently-minded, norm-breaking path has taken him into religious communities and all over the world.

Now THIS is what I call the work of a great pioneer.

This is the kind of work that gives men hope, despite the stacked odds, for a long-term fully-devoted relationship with a feminine, trustworthy, generous, happy, loving woman. This is the type of exploration that raises the bar for the rest of us to do better, to stay positive -- and no matter the shrill harpies infesting the local dating pool and the disheartening threat of family law -- to remain hopeful in finding a loyal wife who will provide us with the beautiful gift of fatherhood.

Men like Strikeback are also leading the way in demonstrating how to meet and screen for such a woman, just as patriarchs like Armenia4ever are showing us the eye-opening challenges of raising children side-by-side with the intrinsic rewards.

And it is to these men that I say, I am grateful. Thank you and keep up the great work.

[Image: picard-slow-clap.gif]

Frankly - it is not strictly a P4P thread, because what Travel Museums has breached is essentially Game with sugar for the older Player. After a certain age it is natural to supplement your Game with money, but there are ways to do it as a sucker and other ways to do it well.

What kind of job do you have when you can spend 1k every month on such girls?

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Quote: (03-26-2017 03:38 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Frankly - it is not strictly a P4P thread, because what Travel Museums has breached is essentially Game with sugar for the older Player. After a certain age it is natural to supplement your Game with money, but there are ways to do it as a sucker and other ways to do it well.

Yeah it's in the grey area.

For instance, we don't call a marriage P4P, even though there may be an unspoken agreement that she expects to be able to spend his money, and he expects her to get his rocks off.

And obviously paying per sex session is P4P.

I guess as a staunch anti-P4P guy, I draw the line like this:
No giving her cash, but spend as freely as you want.

As Trump said, "don't give her negotiable assets". This includes so called "cab fares" for me; if she says she can't afford it, I will actually walk her out to the street to hail a taxi and ask for the price/estimate from the driver, before giving that amount to her. Or I'll just Uber on my account and put her in. This keeps it on the line for me. I'm spending or effectively spending, not giving. I suppose it's possible for her to lie about where the taxi is going, or to get out when I'm out of site and take a bus, but even if they did there would be no knowing submission on my part, so it wouldn't count.

If she's with me, money will be spent. I'm fine with that. Extending it closer to a marriage situation, if she lives with me, the expenses are on me, that's fine. The only point I'd switch to giving her more direct access to my money is after she's with child.

If you can't have it without giving her cash, you can't have it. Spend it on yourself to become more attractive.

Another practical thing to consider is what economic value is this girl providing you?

Most girls don't really do shit so it's worthless to consider aside from splitting the cost of accomodation on a trip. Or your locked in one location so you don't need much of the following besides maybe massage.

But girls from more traditional society have a real economic value:

-Washes my laundry $2-5/day
-Professional massage & two personal stretch $5-75/day depending on country.
-Prefers waiting outside museums 1-2 hours while I see exhibits $5-10/day.
-Negotiates in native language $2-5/day
-Extra set of eyes on my stuff and while on moto = priceless

Then there's convenience and time savings like setting up the bathroom and air pad then breaking it down everyday. Finding cheap source for the exact healthy foods I want everyday.

So letting her sleep next to me every night is worth the $10 guesthouse I'd be paying anyway. As a bonus she isn't at all annoying like most hot women. She' spoon fed me food like a baby when I needed to ice a joint the other night. We had fun doing it and made a video laughing our asses off.

The way I look at it: who's really getting the better economic deal here? Probably me. Consider other guys who regularly get their cash, phones, etc stolen, blackmailed and all by chicks who arent even that hot. Or by thieves because they travel alone and have to put all their attention toward gaming day and night. I think it's win/win if you have girl who is happy providing you with services. Some girls love this kind of "I take care of my man bc he takes care of me" stuff. I sure do.

Here's the elephant in the room: where do you tend to find girls like this? In countries/cities you don't want to live in or even spend more than a few months traveling around once in your life. Two months traveling Laos and I sent my girl home broke. Maybe if she was also bisexual and into threesomes I'd have a real dilemma of whether or not to extradite her from Vientiane prison on a regular basis.