rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your worst first dates?

Your worst first dates?

This is currently the hottest thread on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/comm...llowed_to/

Poor chap had quite an... interesting experience, lol. Can't say if it's fabricated for attention or what (wouldn't be surprised), but it did get me thinking about my worst first date experiences. While I've certainly had bad dates, only one really, really stands out for being a total shitshow. The girl was a sarcastic bitch the entire night, and at the end I literally walked out of the bar and left her there.

Mind sharing your bad first date experiences? Let's live and learn together! [Image: icon_razz.gif]

PS: technically, the Reddit thread is about what happened after the date, FYI

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Your worst first dates?

One time this chic did not want to bang.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Your worst first dates?

Went on a date with this one girl in Boston. She met me at a bar/open mic comedy that a friend of mine was performing at. She was on her phone the hole time so I told her to leave. She did. I stayed drank and chilled with my boy. Plate texted me shortly after and I went home and hooked up with her. Actually was a solid night now that I think about it. Maybe it was a good date...

[Image: tenor.gif]

Your worst first dates?

Quote: (03-22-2017 10:31 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Went on a date with this one girl in Boston. She met me at a bar/open mic comedy that a friend of mine was performing at. She was on her phone the hole time so I told her to leave. She did. I stayed drank and chilled with my boy. Plate texted me shortly after and I went home and hooked up with her. Actually was a solid night now that I think about it. Maybe it was a good date...

This is why 100% of your dates should be your dates!

I always take girls to places I want to go anyway, check out a band, comedy show, cool ass event, wine tasting bar...In case the lady is not behaving like she should, yo will have your fun anyway. She can be part of it or not, it´s her choice not yours.

I remember when I was like 19. I locked a date for saturday night with a cute gringa from San Diego. I bought a new shirt, cologne, I cleaned my car, picked her up, went mini golfing, movie style date, we went for ice cream later. Then I took her back to her place and I kissed her in my car. I was so happy to get that kiss that night.

I spend quite a bit of money at this time for this one date. Next morning she blocked my number. She probably thought that was the most boring date in the world and kissed me because of my BETA effort.

2 years later all my dates were all about a cheap bottle of wine, a blunt and a quick fuck against a tree in whatever park.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Your worst first dates?

I had this happen to me a few times, back when I was really depressed (middle 2000s.) The chicks wanted to shoot me down, then pull this text message crap. When I said thats ok, I really do not care about you anyway....they try to insult the fuck out of you. It is all for attention.

Your worst first dates?

Had no shows, followed by ghosting. Annoying at the time but, being philosophical, these were probably actually results, as they undoubtedly saved me grief further down the line.

Your worst first dates?

The no-shows were annoying but I would not count them. Of those who showed up, this one remains in my memory:

I went on a date at the mall with a Cambodian girl in high school. She was new, barely spoke any English, and had only just moved to the US. She was also a member of a local Protestant church that was of the more conservative (at least with regard to men's roles if not those of women) variety so she had a chaperone. The chaperone was a mid-20's white woman who just went with us everywhere. About halfway through, the woman gets a call and tells us that her dad had just been hate crimed. She said that some maniac drove his car onto their lawn while her dad was mowing it or something, got out of his car, and started attacking her dad who fought the guy off with a pipe or some other blunt instrument but not before the guy messed him up a bit so her dad was in the hospital and she needed to go see him that instant. Date over.

Your worst first dates?

Worst date of 2018: an online girl who was very compliant and flirty via text (very attractive 20-something brunette). Gave up the digits no problem and agreed to meet after her shift at work with no fuss. We meet up close to the destination so we can walk over (a park a block from mine, with the implication we'd drink and watch a movie at my pad after). I normally get many bangs using this strategy.

Upon meeting I crack a joke to diffuse the tension of meeting a stranger from the Internet (something along the lines of, 'whew glad we're both real people'). This usually always lands but I can tell she's not receptive and shit gets awkward fast. We begin walking and talking and I can already sense the interaction nosediving.

She then says, "I can't stay out late because my dad isn't in good health and I'm flying out early tomorrow morning to see him" (red flag 1).
That's where I knew a SNL wasn't in the cards and her interest level was likely rock bottom. Why didn't she text me this info earlier in the day? Was probably a last-minute audible on her end.

She's almost dead quiet and doesn't ask me a single question aside from the most basic bitch inquiry-- 'what do you do?' (reg flag 2).
I try to deflect with humor that relates to a callback joke from our initial chat on the app. Shes acts as if she has no memory of that occurring.

We finally get to the park and before even sitting down...
Her: "It's late, I'm tired and should head back."
You're lucky if this was ten minutes after meeting. Guess it was better she end it fast, rather than waste more of my time. In retrospect- I should have been the one to end it first, but I thought maybe she was just nervous/shy meeting and potentially fucking a mysterious guy off an app.

This is why I always book tight logistics with new prospects. Imagine traveling ~30+ mins for the same experience?

Your worst first dates?

I met this girl online and we arranged to meet...she was seriously beautiful, English girl, tall, slim, brunette.

So we meet at a bar and have a few drinks. Things are going well and she suggests we go back to her place. We are walking out of the bar and she is wobbly on her feet, no big prob. We get a cab...she is looking pale and says she wants to vomit. But we make it to her place...and as soon as she gets out of the cab she vomits all over the footpath, multiple vomits.

So I find a way to get her inside (the cab driver is now looking at me and shaking his head). She manages to find her keys and open the door. I get her inside and onto the sofa. She then wants to kiss me...mouth still full of vomit dregs.

But holy fuck, she was so hot I kissed her back and then went to her bedroom and fucked her.

I caught up with her again a couple of times after that. I think we were both embarrassed about that night, we didn't say anything, but after two more lame dates we just called it quits.

Your worst first dates?

I picked up a cute Russian woman in a restaurant in Spain. During the pickup, she came across as an independent, care free and enjoying life. And we both weren't looking for anything serious so I setup the date. I was choosing a restaurant close by my hotel because I knew it would be easier for me to get to and find a bounche spot. But she started to whine that it was far from her place and so instead I let her talk me into going to a place near hers. Of course, this was a big mistake as men should always control logistics and this place was 20 minutes away. And naturally, I ended up having trouble getting a cab to the date and had to walk so was about 15 minutes late. But not a problem, as I was able to adapt and we got into the usual first date conversations of her hopes and dreams and stuff like that. I had her laughing and we are having a good time.

We finish dinner and take a walk along one of the public squares. Things are going well and it is romantic and so I attempt to hold her hand but she denies me. This too has always been a bad sign for me if a woman will not hold your hand in public after you have had a good dinner conversation together. But I am not discouraged as I know I will try to escalate again later. Anyway, she starts to ask me LTR type questions as she wants to know about my business. I have no interest in answering these questions because I am not looking for an LTR and so consider the questions rude. She then chastises me about my lack of ambition (I wasn't answering her questions seriously) and tries to tell me that Kim Kardashian is a great role model to follow in life. That was the point that I knew there was not going to be a second date especially as she was showing gold digger tendencies.

But since I was that far along in the date, I figured I would carry the date further just to see how things would go. I tried to escalate at another romantic spot while we were standing but was rebuffed again. Then, about 10 minutes later I tried to again escalate as I walked her over to some benches. But again, she rebuffs me and starts in about how she is not that kind of girl which is a direct contrast to the type of girl she presented herself as when I picked her up. Basically, she was just cold and the whole date seemed very transactional where she was weirdly trying to put me in a provider box.

So I figured three strikes was enough and I decide to walk her back and want to cut the date short to see if I can't pickup some other women because it isn't yet midnight. She senses that I am not happy with how the date went and starts to berate me and tries to turn it on me like this is somehow all my fault. I am getting annoyed because I want this to end but she keeps making a big deal of it and then about how I need to take a taxi because she is now suddenly concerned about my well being.

So the whole thing was weird. I don't know if she was just that prudish in the end or maybe she changed her mind during the date and wanted me to take a cab to get rid of me so she could go meet date #2 or just wanted a free meal. Or perhaps it is because she was a Russian woman and they just aren't as warm as other women. Regardless, I was happy to be done with the date. And the good news is it reinforced a couple things in my mind:

1. Guys should always control logistics because it reduces potential problems and it makes it easier to hold frame as you are leading.
2. If she won't hold your hand, it probably is best to cut your date short and seek out other backup plans for the evening.

Your worst first dates?

Worst first date was around this time last year. Met a girl in a club the weekend before, and agreed to meet at a bar for a Happy Hour the following Wednesday. She shows up 15 minutes late, and with her girlfriend/best friend. I didn't realize it then, but essentially the friend was there to vet me. It ended up being an awkward shit show, as her friend and I didn't like each other immediately, and the girl I was on a date with was often carrying two conversations. I cut that shit short after 30 minutes.

Your worst first dates?

I've met this girl on line and setup a date. She arrives with another girl . I knew already they just wanted me to buy them cocktails.
I paid only my own fee to the club. So after that they didn't speak to me inside.
I left.
Few days later through Instagram, i realized she is a webcam model. So I followed her.
Finally I chatted and identify myself while she was fapping in front of the cam .
It was funny after all

Your worst first dates?

Quote: (12-03-2018 09:25 AM)crispytaco Wrote:  

I've met this girl on line and setup a date. She arrives with another girl . I knew already they just wanted me to buy them cocktails.
I paid only my own fee to the club. So after that they didn't speak to me inside.
I left.
Few days later through Instagram, i realized she is a webcam model. So I followed her.
Finally I chatted and identify myself while she was fapping in front of the cam .
It was funny after all

A girl fapping in front of a cam? Da fuq.

So what happened next?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Your worst first dates?

I left.
It was funny after all

I met a girl at a pool party in Vegas who told me she was a cam girl. She said she made close to 100k/yr for 10-15 hours a week of "work".

Your worst first dates?

Quote: (12-03-2018 06:29 PM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

I left.
It was funny after all

I met a girl at a pool party in Vegas who told me she was a cam girl. She said she made close to 100k/yr for 10-15 hours a week of "work".

Did you report her to the IRS? [Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]

Your worst first dates?

Quote: (12-02-2018 08:11 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  

The no-shows were annoying but I would not count them. Of those who showed up, this one remains in my memory:

I went on a date at the mall with a Cambodian girl in high school. She was new, barely spoke any English, and had only just moved to the US. She was also a member of a local Protestant church that was of the more conservative (at least with regard to men's roles if not those of women) variety so she had a chaperone. The chaperone was a mid-20's white woman who just went with us everywhere. About halfway through, the woman gets a call and tells us that her dad had just been hate crimed. She said that some maniac drove his car onto their lawn while her dad was mowing it or something, got out of his car, and started attacking her dad who fought the guy off with a pipe or some other blunt instrument but not before the guy messed him up a bit so her dad was in the hospital and she needed to go see him that instant. Date over.

Worst 'lie to end the date' i've ever heard.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Your worst first dates?

This one happened in North America. Stopped this hot Asian on the street, which I am not usually attracted to but she had a very cute face and the best ass I have ever seen on an Asian, we chit chat a bit and decide to meet that night for dinner.

I was new to the city so I let her decide the place, stylish restaurant in downtown. She shows up with a tight dress and date goes well. She tells me that how she moved over from Japan alone when she was 16 and she kinda run away from her parents because they would not let her party etc (red flag number one).

After dinner she suggests to go to her building as there was a roof where we can chill (wow I am getting laid tonight). We go up to her apartment but she wouldnt let me in and instead she insists that she goes inside and prepare us drinks (kinda of red flag or whatever).

She comes back with two beers and we go up to the terrace where we start kiss and I finger her straight away. She told me that I should take it easy, that we are not in Europe and how her friend was out with a guy that was arrested for being too rough on the girl during sex and she reported him (red flag number two).

I was pushing to go to her place but she wouldnt let me in so we bump in a taxi and head to my place. During the whole taxi ride she was asking me if I was a good person and telling me that once she met a guy in a bar and she just woke up naked in this guy place after being raped (red flag number three).

We got to my place and the door was locked from inside. My keys couldnt open. I go super mental and start to call the landlord, this is 2 am, asking what the fuck was going on. He told me that he was away and that some other roommate must have closed the door from inside. It follows 30 minutes of me shouting at the landlord and telling him I would kick the fucking door down, her yelling at me for loosing my temper and me telling her to shut her fucking mouth and she could take a taxi back home if she had to be such a bitch.

We finally manage to get into (thanks to the retarded roommate that finally heard me ringing the bell and yelling and came to open) and we go to my room. We start making out again and she hits me with "Oh do you want me to fuck me hard? What If I call the police and tell them that you raped me after? Would you like that?" which is when I decided that this was getting too fucking weird, so just called her a uber and went to sleep. She texts me apologising later at that night but never contacted her again.

I missed a great fuck and still wonder if she only had rape fantasies or she was completely psycho, glad wasnt so horny that night to risk any false accusation though.

Your worst first dates?

Quote: (12-11-2018 12:31 PM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

This one happened in North America. Stopped this hot Asian on the street, which I am not usually attracted to but she had a very cute face and the best ass I have ever seen on an Asian, we chit chat a bit and decide to meet that night for dinner.

I was new to the city so I let her decide the place, stylish restaurant in downtown. She shows up with a tight dress and date goes well. She tells me that how she moved over from Japan alone when she was 16 and she kinda run away from her parents because they would not let her party etc (red flag number one).

After dinner she suggests to go to her building as there was a roof where we can chill (wow I am getting laid tonight). We go up to her apartment but she wouldnt let me in and instead she insists that she goes inside and prepare us drinks (kinda of red flag or whatever).

She comes back with two beers and we go up to the terrace where we start kiss and I finger her straight away. She told me that I should take it easy, that we are not in Europe and how her friend was out with a guy that was arrested for being too rough on the girl during sex and she reported him (red flag number two).

I was pushing to go to her place but she wouldnt let me in so we bump in a taxi and head to my place. During the whole taxi ride she was asking me if I was a good person and telling me that once she met a guy in a bar and she just woke up naked in this guy place after being raped (red flag number three).

We got to my place and the door was locked from inside. My keys couldnt open. I go super mental and start to call the landlord, this is 2 am, asking what the fuck was going on. He told me that he was away and that some other roommate must have closed the door from inside. It follows 30 minutes of me shouting at the landlord and telling him I would kick the fucking door down, her yelling at me for loosing my temper and me telling her to shut her fucking mouth and she could take a taxi back home if she had to be such a bitch.

We finally manage to get into (thanks to the retarded roommate that finally heard me ringing the bell and yelling and came to open) and we go to my room. We start making out again and she hits me with "Oh do you want me to fuck me hard? What If I call the police and tell them that you raped me after? Would you like that?" which is when I decided that this was getting too fucking weird, so just called her a uber and went to sleep. She texts me apologising later at that night but never contacted her again.

I missed a great fuck and still wonder if she only had rape fantasies or she was completely psycho, glad wasnt so horny that night to risk any false accusation though.

Too many girls/women with baggage or issues. I have a similar story.

I was chatting this cougar on a dating app. After about an hour of chatting she agrees to meet and invites me straight to her place. She asks me to bring a particular wine, which I buy on the way to hers and head to her place. She was all nice and fun while texting, no red flags.

When I finally get there, she opens the door and I get excited because she's kinda hot. She welcomes me with a warm hug and then tells me "Time to get drunk". "That's it", I thought. Booze and sex all night.

After a few sips of wine she starts telling me about her ex that beat her up and sent her to the hospital on New Year's Eve. This must have happened a year before I met her. She starts crying. I am completely turned off, even feel sorry and tell her that it's probably better if I go. I even ask her if she's ok and if she wants to call her children. She tells me she's alright and that I can go if I want. As I'm standing up to leave she tells me to sit down and stay a bit longer.

This happened at least 2 more times, maybe more.

When I'm finally tired of all that I decide to leave, for real this time. "Ok, but I thought we would do something before you go" she says. "Yeah? What do you want to do?" I ask, as if I don't know. She tells me to go to the bedroom.

If we men only had one head that did the thinking, I would have left. But for good or for worse, we have two.

I went in. She came in. Asked me to take off her pants. I did. She didn't want anything but sex. No kisses, no foreplay, just in and on with it. After I do the deed, which didn't last long for various reasons, I lay back...and she starts crying again. But bad, tensing up, saying things... I honestly got scared. I had no idea how she was going to react. I got dressed, went to the bathroom, and got ready to leave.

She was sitting at the sofa when I was leaving and looked like she had calmed down. She answered that she's ok when I asked her.

Later that night she texted me apologizing for her behavior.

Sometimes I can't help wondering how I end up in some situations and why I let myself do it. On the other hand, that's what this game is like.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

Your worst first dates?

I was waiting for my girl to arrive at the bar. She called me and told me she ran out of gas right next to the venue. Lo and behold, I walk outside and see that her car is stalled on top of a small bridge in a high traffic area of town. I tell her to steer while I push her car over the bridge to the gas station conveniently sitting right at the bottom.

I get her rolling and immediately realize her brakes don't work at all with the car dead. I see her panicking, and I'm ready to cry, wondering if I'll be charged with killing this chick. She picks up speed and rolls right through a red light at a very crowded intersection. Miraculously she passes right through without getting murdered. I run down the hill and we sit there for a moment in complete shock.

Then we ate cheeseburgers and I fucked the shit out of her

Your worst first dates?

As I was leaving a coffee shop, I saw a very hot woman leaving. I run after her and told her that I noticed her inside but did not have a chance to talk to her. I introduced myself and proceeded with standard game. I instadated her back to the coffee shop. It was the most miserable 10 minutes of my life as she challenged everything I said. She asked a lot of gold digging questions and was not pleasant to talk to.. She was a complete bitch. I excused myself and left.

Your worst first dates?

Quote: (12-11-2018 12:31 PM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

I was new to the city so I let her decide the place

This reads like my story. It seems to always be a mistake to let a woman control the logistics. I believe it indicates control issues and this appears to be the case here too. It does sound like she had some kinks but no reason to put yourself at risk as you are the one with everything on the line and not her.

Your worst first dates?

Quote: (12-03-2018 02:28 AM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

I picked up a cute Russian woman in a restaurant in Spain. During the pickup, she came across as an independent, care free and enjoying life. And we both weren't looking for anything serious so I setup the date. I was choosing a restaurant close by my hotel because I knew it would be easier for me to get to and find a bounche spot. But she started to whine that it was far from her place and so instead I let her talk me into going to a place near hers. Of course, this was a big mistake as men should always control logistics and this place was 20 minutes away. And naturally, I ended up having trouble getting a cab to the date and had to walk so was about 15 minutes late. But not a problem, as I was able to adapt and we got into the usual first date conversations of her hopes and dreams and stuff like that. I had her laughing and we are having a good time.

We finish dinner and take a walk along one of the public squares. Things are going well and it is romantic and so I attempt to hold her hand but she denies me. This too has always been a bad sign for me if a woman will not hold your hand in public after you have had a good dinner conversation together. But I am not discouraged as I know I will try to escalate again later. Anyway, she starts to ask me LTR type questions as she wants to know about my business. I have no interest in answering these questions because I am not looking for an LTR and so consider the questions rude. She then chastises me about my lack of ambition (I wasn't answering her questions seriously) and tries to tell me that Kim Kardashian is a great role model to follow in life. That was the point that I knew there was not going to be a second date especially as she was showing gold digger tendencies.

But since I was that far along in the date, I figured I would carry the date further just to see how things would go. I tried to escalate at another romantic spot while we were standing but was rebuffed again. Then, about 10 minutes later I tried to again escalate as I walked her over to some benches. But again, she rebuffs me and starts in about how she is not that kind of girl which is a direct contrast to the type of girl she presented herself as when I picked her up. Basically, she was just cold and the whole date seemed very transactional where she was weirdly trying to put me in a provider box.

So I figured three strikes was enough and I decide to walk her back and want to cut the date short to see if I can't pickup some other women because it isn't yet midnight. She senses that I am not happy with how the date went and starts to berate me and tries to turn it on me like this is somehow all my fault. I am getting annoyed because I want this to end but she keeps making a big deal of it and then about how I need to take a taxi because she is now suddenly concerned about my well being.

So the whole thing was weird. I don't know if she was just that prudish in the end or maybe she changed her mind during the date and wanted me to take a cab to get rid of me so she could go meet date #2 or just wanted a free meal. Or perhaps it is because she was a Russian woman and they just aren't as warm as other women. Regardless, I was happy to be done with the date. And the good news is it reinforced a couple things in my mind:

1. Guys should always control logistics because it reduces potential problems and it makes it easier to hold frame as you are leading.
2. If she won't hold your hand, it probably is best to cut your date short and seek out other backup plans for the evening.

It's a good point about logistics. However it seems like you're not being congruent in your words and actions. You're sending mixed signals if you portray not wanting an LTR, yet you're taking girls out for dinner, and trying to hold their hand in public. She probably picked up on that and it's why the date went to shit. Just a heads up.

Your worst first dates?

Met up with a 35-40 year old past the wall slut in NYC. Quite attractive still, but she had a deep and aggressive tone of voice. Real nasty bitch. She accused me of lying about being a foreigner (I'm Swedish) and told me she was sure I was from Queens because apparently I had a "Queens accent". She followed that up with asking if I was a serial killer. Then she went up and left.

Your worst first dates?

Girl drove 1.5 hours to see me, barely spoke at all, said she 'didn't like my questions' when I was trying to draw her out like asking about hobbies or movies, we had one drink, left the bar after 45 mins and she drove 1.5 hours home.

Hot girl, but wtfffff.

2nd worst was a 21-y who said her favorite hobby was watching 'Everybody Loves Raymond.' Thank god that was only a coffee date. check, pls.

Your worst first dates?

I went for coffee and walked around campus a bit with this girl. She seemed to be enjoying herself, we held hands, but eventually she said that she didn't know what I was doing and that she had a boyfriend. Deccided not to bother, so I excused myself. I didn't contact her again. Five days later I get a title ix complaint against me for "emotional harassment." They wouldn't even tell me what I had done that had her accusing me.