rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spring Break Bikini Brawl

Jesus Christ the right hook this petite girl has! She was like, "Sit down bitch!" POW!

I've watched this shit like 12 times. I'm laughing my ass of...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ED-on.html

Man, I'm really starting to believe that stuff about fucked up hormones in the water.

Quote: (03-20-2017 11:23 AM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Jesus Christ the right hook this petite girl has! She was like, "Sit down bitch!" POW!

I've watched this shit like 12 times. I'm laughing my ass of...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ED-on.html

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Ratchets gonna ratchet.

Nothing more to expect.

I cried laughing. Atta' girl for clocking her right on the chin, this is the type of Female empowerment I am down with, let these hood rats go at each other for my amusement.

Quote: (03-20-2017 11:33 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I cried laughing. Atta' girl for clocking her right on the chin, this is the type of Female empowerment I am down with, let these hood rats go at each other for my amusement.
My first thought waking up on the beach would be, "Damn, I just got knocked the fuck out by Selena Gomez!"

These aren't hood rats? Not sure if we're seeing the same video.

I'll give props to the girls though. No hair pulling, scratching or screaming. Just a straight punch to the noggin and down you go.

Watching a video like this makes you wish the barbarians would arrive already.

I should know this already, but to knock someone out which part of the face do you have to hit them on? The jaw or more towards the forehead?

The only time I punched someone I hit them on the nose didn't get the desired drop like that bitch stuck her with.

Indeed, another sign of the times. Sigh

Quote: (03-20-2017 12:14 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I should know this already, but to knock someone out which part of the face do you have to hit them on? The jaw or more towards the forehead?

The only time I punched someone I hit them on the nose didn't get the desired drop like that bitch stuck her with.
The chin is a nice spot. Or the temple. Don't hit the forehead else you'll break your goddamn hand.

The nose acts as a cushion, but it's a great spot because it'll blind you. A nose shot makes you see stars. And if you can't see anything, you can't do much fighting.

Here's the very best fighting technique I've discovered works almost every time... Turn around and leave. I'm guilty of not following my own advice sometimes, but it works well.

That other girl who teabagged the one on the ground.

Utter, utter trash. The boys these days threaten to unfriend you on MySpace.

Quote: (03-20-2017 12:21 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

The chin is a nice spot. Or the temple. Don't hit the forehead else you'll break your goddamn hand.

The nose acts as a cushion, but it's a great spot because it'll blind you. A nose shot makes you see stars. And if you can't see anything, you can't do much fighting.

Here's the very best fighting technique I've discovered works almost every time... Turn around and leave. I'm guilty of not following my own advice sometimes, but it works well.

The older I get the less eager I am to get into a brawl.... even though I have plenty of confidence in my ability and I used to welcome the opportunity to test myself.... age and my beard seem to have made me wiser.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Delete

And people wonder what is wrong with our society

My boxing coach claims that on both sides of the jaw, close to the ear, there are two nerves that if you hit them simultaneously with a solid punch, it's lights out for your opponent.

One thing I noticed watching this video is the lack of femininity in any of these women who are presented in the video. The aggression on their faces, their body language, it's all so masculine and unattractive, truly awful. Some of them aren't even 20 and they already destroyed beyond repair. future sociologists are going to have a field day with the early 21st century.

From the article:

Quote:Quote:

The girl's friends then rushed around her and revive her with a cigarette and a hug.

[Image: 1245.gif]

Quote: (03-20-2017 11:50 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Watching a video like this makes you wish the barbarians would arrive already.

I dont know why they would ever want us.

Coming up on ROK: "5 ways to improve your self-defence game"

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

I could have missed it, but I didn't hear anyone yell out "hey! That is a female!" like they did in the bus driver uppercut video?

Where are the comments that this girl could have died from that punch? Did I miss them too?

Girls are weak little kittens that need protection in today's society.

It is never ok to hit any woman for any reason, you know. We've been over this a hundred times.

Oh wait, this was a girl hitting another girl. That's fine. Better hope you don't piss her off cause you'll just have to stand there and take it!

Love both girls, really like blonde short girls. Too bad for the thigh tattoo. Scratch that, forearm tatts, and stomach tatt... damn she near my ideal for girl next door cutie.

Like watching puppies fight.

I know culture bad, society in flames all that... I love watching cute small girls get mad and worked up.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Was that her Ronda Rousey impression or was she actually out like a trout?

Blonde bitch thought she was bulletproof, got her chin stuck out like a big fucking bullseye and can't even move it out of the way fast enough to avoid a wind-up haymaker. Keep churning out those girlpower action movies, Hollywood.

Hell of a punch though. I like to think they were fighting over one of those bead necklaces. Brunette flashed her perky tits to a crowd of drunk, go-pro welding college guys. Daddy's so proud

Cracked me up seeing that girl start twerking right on top of the blondes head as soon as she hit the dirt.

I guess we gotta enjoy the decline for what it is: easy pussy and trashy hoes knocking each other out cold on the beach.

My first thought: The brunette looks like Maebe from Arrested Development.

My second thought: Is this a high school play illustrating Murray's Coming Apart?

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

They look so young. Great punch though.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham