rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass starvation and famine in Africa

Not sure if you guys have been following but parts of Africa are in dire straits right now with famine and deaths resulting from it.

http://www.dw.com/en/unicef-warns-that-1...a-37643854

[Image: 4uuxol.jpg]

South Sudan in particular is in a state of emergency with 100,000 facing starvation. A lot of it is admittedly self-inflicted, with tribal warfare and civil war in these places.

I just think it's terrible that in 2017 there are still people starving in the world [Image: undecided.gif]

If they would control their birthrate it wouldn't be so bad.

100k starving, you give them food and medicine in 10 years you have 400k starving, the problem multiplies, except in scales of hundreds of millions.

No not been following it, but the population of Africa has more than doubled since 1980. What do you expect?
What will happen is that food aid will ameliorate the situation and population growth will continue unabated.

The fact that it's the "current year" doesn't alter anything.

You'll never solve Africa's problems when its considered racist and colonial to even talk about the subject of why there are so many of them who still require medical and food aid to even exist, let alone be productive.

Stop having children? I know the k and R-selected thing applies here but seriously, how do they keep fucking and pumping out kids like factories and yet still need aid and medicine? Its a testament to the human body but alas they are setting themselves up for massive problems over the coming years.

This is even worse because Western countries are going to face a few problems of their own, both government and public.

Foreign aid is at £15 billion or more from the government yet they're raising taxes to pay for their largese and social care of the elderly. Does not compute when they spend more than £6 billion to refurbish the Parliament building in London. [Image: huh.gif]

Then you have the public. A lot of people are sick and tired of these charities pushing NGO and globalist shit down their throats and calling them racist for having an opinion or refusing to give money.

Charities are running out of good will to fund their largese as well.

Multiple countries with high birth rates, low food and medical production, all mostly reliant on Western economies to not struggle and give them free stuff.

The welfare train has enabled the African poor to go beyond their means and I believe as a society they will face death in massive numbers until it reaches sustainable levels.

Several decades of free aid along with the corruption has done nothing. EVen China balks at the stupidity they have witnessed and they don't give a fuck about Africa except for its oil and other resources.

Aid is being given to africa to keep them weak and poor. The best thing for African countries, would be to taper down their aid in an aim to get rid of the need altogether. Then the populations would stabilise, but the europeans giving african countries aid, arent interested in these countries becoming self-sufficient. Keeping them poor is big business.

< Africa is a continent fertile enough to feed the entire world 3 times over - maybe even 4-5 times over.

The reason why there is hunger is based in their own moronic system where the few corrupt money elite use their superior intelligence to squeeze out the remaining population.

Case in point - Mugabe from Zimbabwe ousted White Farmers and thought that black owners - mostly his cronies or whoever grabbed something - would do an equally good job and have a thriving economy: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...weeds.html

Of course the farms instantly imploded and Zimbabwe turned from Africa's bread basket into a net importer of food and starvation ensued.

So..... what is the solution?

Nothing pretty and nothing PC I am afraid.

The globalist solution long-term is to settle ever more Chinese in Africa and for them to take over the continent completely over the next decades. The Africans will be better off, though they won't rule anymore. I expect this to be a reality by the year 2060 with things becoming ever more apparent in the next years. The Chinese will deploy also massive military forces.

At least starvation will stop, but could be done better.

I completely agree Zelcorpion. It's remarkable how few people are aware that the Chinese are slowly colonising Africa, there are at least 1.5 million Chinese on the continent (much likely to be more who aren't counted for).

Returning to the OP, I really feel for the starving children. No one should ever have to go through with things like that. It's the stupid parents who have these children even though they know they can't support them and expect the West to come and feed them.

My feelings when it comes to Africa and India:

[Image: Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif]

I remember reading somewhere about a Chinese guy who moved to an African country. The government happily took his money for land but the locals kept giving him crap about the land being historically tribal or some shit.

Long story short, he had to defend his family from the tribe.

My own feelings are good for the Chinese making something out of that dump.

Same aliens theory I always have.

Things will never get better under any circumstance until technology becomes so advanced in 1st world nations we land like alien invaders with manless armies and take over with benevolent martial law.

Also probably instituting the Samseau approach of offering sterilization after one or two children to be able to receive benefits.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (03-14-2017 12:51 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I remember reading somewhere about a Chinese guy who moved to an African country. The government happily took his money for land but the locals kept giving him crap about the land being historically tribal or some shit.

Long story short, he had to defend his family from the tribe.

My own feelings are good for the Chinese making something out of that dump.

Mass colonization hasn't even started yet - they are barely building the groundwork.

You will see it happening en masse when the Chinese start creating army bases - those soldiers can easily defend their own against Boko-Harams and looting hordes.

But since the Chinese will improve matters for the general population, then I expect astonishingly little resistance against it except for the usual psychopaths.

One whore from my former school went to Kenya to "help kids", she came back pretty fat. I guess that she ate all the rations from NGO's. Good stuff.

When ending high school the class decided to buy a preset for one of the teachers, it was some card that they "bought toilet for African village" on her name. Motherfuckers took my money for that shit.

The modern Chinese army is unproven and have yet to do any major projection of power and sustained occupation in the last 50 years. I am interested to see their capability and resolve, they certainly have enough men to throw at a conflict and their technology is on par with any major power. Russia is doing a good job in Syria but they have Assad and his supporters giving backbone to their effort,China would be doing Africa from scratch-it will be interesting to watch.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Good, they need to bleed off some population.

I'm just waiting for when someone finally has the balls to go take them over and put them to work on actually well run farms. So much potential being wasted by whatever the hell they're doing over there.

Has there ever not been mass starvation and famine in Africa?

Good. Good! Europe, America, and Australia could use some more starving Africans. The more the merrier!

[Image: george-soros_dr-evil.jpg]

Throws in a buck fiddy for anti-malaria research

Quote: (03-14-2017 01:23 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Has there ever not been mass starvation and famine in Africa?

Yes, before white people turned up. Same goes for India. Europeans arent going to solve a problem they caused, and are still causing.

Most people dont know that Winston Churchill caused a famine in India that killed millions. The sooner European countries leave Africa to their own devices, the better for Africa. But there's too much money at stake for that to actually happen.

I don't believe the continent is starving. South Sudan and Somalia are very poor ejemplos for the continent, just like generalizing for Mexico, the lunacy at Juarez at the height of the fight between Sinaloa and the local boys.

Maybe an African forum member i.e Tayo I'm looking at you, on ground can give a more realistic point of view.

Zambian economist Dambisa Moyo's book Dead Aid was a really good, informative read. Her thesis was basically that western aid has hurt Africa a lot more than its helped by making countries too reliant on it, too corrupt and unwilling to modernize and improve their own economies. Plus she's an African cougar, still looking good at 48:

http://dambisamoyo.com/publications-arti.../dead-aid/
Quote:Quote:

In Dead Aid, Dambisa Moyo describes the state of postwar development policy in Africa today and unflinchingly confronts one of the greatest myths of our time: that billions of dollars in aid sent from wealthy countries to developing African nations has helped to reduce poverty and increase growth.

In fact, poverty levels continue to escalate and growth rates have steadily declined—and millions continue to suffer. Provocatively drawing a sharp contrast between African countries that have rejected the aid route and prospered and others that have become aid-dependent and seen poverty increase, Moyo illuminates the way in which overreliance on aid has trapped developing nations in a vicious circle of aid dependency, corruption, market distortion, and further poverty, leaving them with nothing but the “need” for more aid.

My father worked in west Africa for 15 years when I was a kid-teenager. One thing that he still gets mad over is the whole idea of food aid for Africa. He would watch the food programs from the UN, etc unload planes of food that went straight into the local warlord/chief/politicians trucks. These people then distributed, or sold it, however they saw fit. Not the right tribe? You will starve or have to fend for yourself.

The incentive gets fairly low when shipments of food are coming in every day, with people thinking that maybe this will be the shipment that will make my family whole. But that always involves allying with someone who has the guns, who then uses them to take more power, and hence more food.

Parents will do anything to not see their children in pain, even in r selected society. It gets worse in north Africa, where the intelligent elite hold the low IQ people ransom. West Africa is just so damn tribal that my father could not even hire a guy from a tribe that was 60km away, as he would end up murdered.

Its unfortunate for Africa that it could feed the entire world but refuses to even help out a tribe from 60km down the road. Farmers might get a foothold and a supply chain happening, except the local warlords and chiefs demand the product for themselves. Farming only works when you are guaranteed something at the end - food AND money - otherwise the investment of time is too great to rely on it. So its better to hope and pray that some of that World Food Program stuff makes it too you. The plows get rusty in the meantime and the Chinese keep building bridges, dams, railroads and ports. High yield soil, cheap land, logistics, armed guards and the Asian food market are going to change Africa very fast.

Quote: (03-14-2017 04:00 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Zambian economist Dambisa Moyo's book Dead Aid was a really good, informative read. Her thesis was basically that western aid has hurt Africa a lot more than its helped by making countries too reliant on it, too corrupt and unwilling to modernize and improve their own economies. Plus she's an African cougar, still looking good at 48:

http://dambisamoyo.com/publications-arti.../dead-aid/
Quote:Quote:

In Dead Aid, Dambisa Moyo describes the state of postwar development policy in Africa today and unflinchingly confronts one of the greatest myths of our time: that billions of dollars in aid sent from wealthy countries to developing African nations has helped to reduce poverty and increase growth.

In fact, poverty levels continue to escalate and growth rates have steadily declined—and millions continue to suffer. Provocatively drawing a sharp contrast between African countries that have rejected the aid route and prospered and others that have become aid-dependent and seen poverty increase, Moyo illuminates the way in which overreliance on aid has trapped developing nations in a vicious circle of aid dependency, corruption, market distortion, and further poverty, leaving them with nothing but the “need” for more aid.

Of course aid has hurt Africa. In many African countries it is cheaper to get frozen chicken from the EU than from the local supplier. Such imports bankrupted local producers since they come free financed by the EU taxpayer.

Something similar went on with grains and other products.

Why do you think countries like Japan have super-strict regulations on food imports? They know that if they opened their market to US and EU products, then their own agriculture would go bust in many fields. The US has pressured Japan for decades and for decades Japan has resisted the pressure, because they are not crazy moronic idiots who are dumb enough to get rid of their country's ability to feed itself.

African leaders have no such considerations so long as their little family and cronies is fed.

Still - the incompetence of African farmers is mind-boggling. Hobby farmers in Europe are often more productive than some of the professionals there.

For once the globalist plan of a Chinese takeover of Africa is not so bad, though other solutions would be more positive for them since there are quite a few highly intelligent ethical people in Africa - getting and staying in power is another matter altogether.

Also that woman - 48? WB. Could be even fertile at that age.

While of course there are serious problems with drought, corruption, et. al., don't forget that the media and NGOs are pumping up the crisis as hysterically as they can so to get more $$$.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-14-2017 11:24 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

If they would control their birthrate it wouldn't be so bad.

100k starving, you give them food and medicine in 10 years you have 400k starving, the problem multiplies, except in scales of hundreds of millions.

Exactly, the time has come to let them starve.

Feeding the hungry in Africa sounds like a benevolent thing to do, but when you see that it leads to them popping out 10+ kids each, while we in the West can't afford to because we are taxed to feed Africans, it becomes obvious they need to learn some harsh realities.

Quote: (03-14-2017 01:12 PM)Uruz Wrote:  

One whore from my former school went to Kenya to "help kids", she came back pretty fat. I guess that she ate all the rations from NGO's. Good stuff.
[Image: 3521144379ea6021d4c9b535c636447b.jpg]

You guys realize Africa is not a country, right???

Quote: (03-14-2017 04:20 PM)El Padrone Wrote:  

You guys realize Africa is not a country, right???

Please educate us, which countries in Africa are not fucked?

I'm actually serious, I've liked the people I've met from Ghana and Kenya, good work ethic friendly etc. Liked the people from Uganda too but for different reasons, I had a buddy from there back in the day that would punch people in the face over anything (good at the time), and the ones I've worked with were friendly but lazy.