rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zanardi's One Approach a Day Thread

I read Roosh's article a while ago and I want to make from this a habit and approach consistently.

Where I am. I have no problem approaching in daygame, using the pet shop opener, but my sticking point is now consistently continuing after the open, because in the heat of the battle, my brain switches on the classical mode, in which one asks and, after gets his answers, keeps walking. I can remember to continue after the open, but not consistently.

I created this topic to keep myself accountable and for you to read and to give your opinions, guidelines and rotten tomatoes. My first goal is just to correctly do the basics, meaning reaching the point in which I leave the original topic and (try to) switch to more personal topics. I had created an account on don't break the chain and... let's see where it goes.

Make Romania Great Again

If going indirect creates problems for you when trying to create conversation then try going direct. Tell the girl you saw her and thought she was attractive and wanted to introduce yourself and see what she's about.

Also this needs to be moved to newbie forum.

March 12th: went out. Not too many people (it was cloudy as well).

I did my approach, asking a girl who was in quite a hurry. She barely stopped, said "no" and kept walking. On my way home, I accidentally re-approached her. She was in a very much of a hurry, gave me an angry response that I already asked her and she said no.

Make Romania Great Again

I prefer to go direct because i feel like i'm full of bullshit when i go indirect, i'm just too sincere to be asking a girl where the pet shop is or something like that.

Anyway, good luck sir.

March 13th, 2017:

Today was better, but still short. I opened and tried to start a discussion. The beginning was well, however she didn't cooperate too much, because she was in a hurry. After she left, I watched her backpack and realized she was a high school girl in a hurry to attend classes.

Tomorrow I'll go to a mall. Hope to approach more than one girl.

Make Romania Great Again

I need to do this.

Dude..

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

March 14th, 2017

3 approaches in one of the city's malls. It wasn't very crowded. Stood there for about an hour. The first two approaches were with girls that weren't in the mood to continue chatting. They answered and left. From my experience, I know that these will be the bulk of my approaches.

I left and, on my way home, I met a third girl, walking in the opposite direction. She answered and we split path. Arrrgh! Should have walked with her back to the mall. I had enough time to game. This is the kind of situation I was talking in the first post. Reflexes kicked in here.

Quote: (03-14-2017 10:25 PM)qwertyuiop Wrote:  

I need to do this.

Please do. I do this for both cold-approaching/day game and for training myself to be consistent.

Quote: (03-15-2017 12:03 AM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Dude..

Yeah...

Make Romania Great Again

March 15th, 2017:

Or how to royally eject from a perfect valid interaction.

After I finished school, I took a walk to bus. Approached a girl using the famous line. At first, she had no clue, so I began rambling. She didn't give me anything to work with, but she didn't leave. After some thought, she gave me two shops, one in her direction and one in her opposite direction. Kept rambling. Seeing this is going well, I reached the you seem like an animal lover line. She replied with I am, but these are the only places I know

Old reflex kicked in. I excused and left [Image: sad.gif]

Fix: next time, go with her. I had plenty of time to game (at least fifteen minutes).

Would have stuck around for the second approach, but I was tired from spending about 7 hours at school, so I went home.

Make Romania Great Again

Great that you are keeping logs and tracking your progress, but this has to be moved the the newbie forum.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

March 16th, 2017:

Today I had to break the chain, because when I left school, it was raining. I could try to game this way, but I don't know which girl would wanna chat with me in the rain.

Tomorrow is Friday. Back to the mall. I want to do 2+ approaches.

Quote: (03-15-2017 03:46 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Great that you are keeping logs and tracking your progress, but this has to be moved the the newbie forum.

Moved.

Make Romania Great Again

March 17th, 2017:

I went to the mall. It was fuller, but, paradoxically, it has less and less approachable targets in the week-end, because most of the people are couples, families or large group of friends. I approached 2 girls (which I suspect they were mother and daughter) which were more interested in shopping and eating ice cream, because they left as soon as they finished the word "there".

I left the mall and went downtown. Very little people here. It's usual in my city, because people are either staying at home or going to the clubs. I didn't manage to do a second approach.

Let's see tomorrow.

Make Romania Great Again

March 18th, 2017:

Today was a very productive day, both quality and quantity-wise. I did three approaches about which I don't think I could've done more.

Approach nr. 1 was a group of three girls, coming from opposite direction. They gave me a place that is in their direction, so, while rambling, I turn around and start making a few steps, hoping they will follow suit. They didn't. Seeing that the interaction will soon end, I asked if there is another pet shop in MY direction. They say yes, and off I was.

Approach nr. 2 was a kinda cute gal, just exiting from a shop. She was very willing to help. However, she entered the block where she lives about 20 seconds after she got out of the shop.

Approach nr. 3 was a group of two girls. They were laughing and having fun and they didn't have a super-high energy. I open, they first tell me they don't know. Seeing that they were in a fun vibe, I teased them that they are in the same fog as I was. They both laugh. I keep rambling about the shop and reach the "buying a pet for a friend" phase. However, they both began to up their step. Sensing that they will soon leave, I make a comment about a bus they wanted to take. They shut me down and the interaction was over.

The comment was personal, but I thought that, if they are going to leave anyway, I have nothing to lose.

I regret not approaching another group of two girls. Initially I wanted to, but I pussied out when they began looking at one of the smartphones one girl had. In rest, two girls that were very much in a hurry and I don't think approaching them would have made any difference.

Tomorrow is a new day. Let's see what will wait for me.

To get a bit emotional, I had two... feelings:
  1. I began feeling that, in weekends and when I have more time, just one approach is not enough
  2. While on the bus home, I realized that, if I keep this up, I should be able to approach any girls I choose and I can have (almost) everything I want, socially. It was a soothing, comforting feeling
PS: Another article that helps me when I am going through a rough patch

Make Romania Great Again

March 19th, 2017: Cloudy and windy weather waited for me and, because it is Sunday, I didn't have much expectation girl-wise. If I found one, I'd be happy.

The wind kinda made me want to approach only to get home, so my first approach was half-assed. However, I found another target and did my second approach. She was polite, answered then left.

11 approaches racked up this week.

Make Romania Great Again

March 20th, 2017:

Today was a great weather and I decided to do my approaches not before, as I did previous Monday, but after I got out of classes.

Approach #1: nothing special. Lady in a hurry, gave me a polite answer then she fled into the sunset;

Approach #2: tall girl, listening to headphones. She stopped, a bit confused because she couldn't help me. I wanted to begin rambling, but I sensed she is in a hurry as well. I admit it was a borderline decision, but I decided to let her go.

Tomorrow is Tuesday so it's mall approaching time.

Make Romania Great Again

March 21st, 2017:

Did 3 approaches:

Approach #1: it was a girl I saw on the street, which had a dog. Looking closer, she couldn't have more that 13-14 years so I didn't pursue anything.

Approach #2: (one girl) fell into the "polite answer then leave" category, so did Approach #3. In the latter approach, the main targets were two ladies. I have doubts if I should have approached them in the first place, because they were hurrying.

Make Romania Great Again

March 22nd, 2017:

I am quite busy today so I can't give too much time to approach. This is why I did my mandatory approach (classical polite answer then eject) then went on to my stuff.

Make Romania Great Again

March 23rd, 2017:

Although I reserved a little more time for approaching (about an hour), I only found only one girl to approach, which answered politely, then increased pace and left.

Make Romania Great Again

March 24th, 2017:

I was very tired yesterday, so I stuck only of doing one approach. Barely stopped, short answer, gone into the sunset.

Make Romania Great Again

You seem to get few results for someone who did quite a few approaches.

1) Did you maximize your looks? Are you in shape, good-looking, etc.?

2) Do you prioritize girls who gave you an IOI before, or you do 100% cold approaching?

3) By the above, I think you didn't get a number, but have you tried a number-close?

I've never been to Romania but most members claim it as being an easy place.

March 25th, 2017:

I was very busy, so I couldn't approach anybody. If it doesn't rain today, I'll go on the field.

Quote: (03-25-2017 08:39 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

You seem to get few results for someone who did quite a few approaches.

1) Did you maximize your looks? Are you in shape, good-looking, etc.?

2) Do you prioritize girls who gave you an IOI before, or you do 100% cold approaching?

3) By the above, I think you didn't get a number, but have you tried a number-close?

I've never been to Romania but most members claim it as being an easy place.

1. I say I did, but it's a subjective matter.

Physically, I am 1.80 m (5 ft 11), 85 kg (187 lbs). I like sports and I do cycling every spring, summer and autumn since 2001. I am also doing calisthenics (began the Convict Conditioning program 6 months ago). I live a straight edge, I don't smoke, I drink 3-4 beers per month and it's rare the times when I lose nights. Judging by these things, I'd say that I am in shape. Fashion-wise, I shall make a mirror selfie with one of my outfits and put it here.

2. I do 100% cold approach. I am approaching on the streets and in malls and I very rarely saw girls giving IOI. Not only to me, in general.

3. No. I didn't get to that point yet.

Make Romania Great Again

March 26th, 2017:

It rained all day, it's raining now too so I'll stay inside as well. I don't think anybody wants to chat on this weather.

This week I racked up 8 approaches, with no results whatsoever.

Make Romania Great Again

March 27th 2017:

This morning I took a short trip to Bucharest and, because I had an hour to spare, I did three approaches. At each of them, I had a hard time stopping them, not to mention actually talking. The girls stopped very very hard, at a long distance from me. After the three approaches, I glanced at my watch and I thought that maybe at 10 AM people are going to work and they won't chat about pet shops for long.

Tomorrow I'll try a change of venue: bookshops and, maybe, a Starbucks.

Make Romania Great Again

March 28th, 2017:

I went to AFI, the second town mall, which is much smaller. Not to many approachable targets. The bookshop was empty and Starbucks had only 2-3 people. I didn't want to spend cash for a coffee at 6 PM, so I hit the streets once again.

I did my approach and... found a girl who was open to discuss. However, my old reflex kicked in and I ejected [Image: sad.gif]

But... I think I found a pattern. Most open girls roam around after 6:30 PM. Before this hour, they are busy with work, school and their stuff. After this hour, they aren't in a hurry to go home and/or are out for a stroll.

Must capitalize on this.

Make Romania Great Again

March 29th, 2017:

I had some stuff to do so I just did my approach to keep in shape. The girl was listening to headphones and stopped quite late. Gave me an answer (in the opposite direction of where she was going), put her headphones on and kept walking.

Today I dressed like this:

[removed]

The picture was taken inside a KFC toilet so please ignore the background [Image: blush.gif]

Make Romania Great Again