rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

women doing the sportfucking?

Girl left my place a little while ago. This is the second time I'm seeing her. First time was a one night stand. The sex was good, she's got a great body and a tight pussy. But I didn't feel 'connected' to her. Not connected in the 'love' sense, but in the sexual intimacy sense. It was like we were both having sex in mind (i.e., she's not daydreaming) and body, but the only connection between her and I was our bodies, if that makes sense.

Usually, I feel a greater sexual connection, even with one night stands. She's a little on the reserved side, so that could be it and I'm reading too much into this. Or maybe she doesn't enjoy sex with me, but that doesn't seem right given that she came over for just sex - she knows she's not getting dinner, gifts or a relationship from me.

She's about 25, so I was wondering if maybe she's out there sportfucking and the only way she can do it is by maintaining a certain emotional distance. I've never run into this with older women, and the closest other experience (though not as disconnected as this one) was with another 25 yr old chick.

Are you guys noticing this, and do you detect any age related differences?

Quote: (08-23-2011 11:05 PM)assman Wrote:  

Are you guys noticing this, and do you detect any age related differences?

Hey, Assman. This is my first post on here. I'm usually not one to jump in head first, pontificating, but you asked a great question. I just wanted to chime in with what I've found.

Your girl may be "sportfucking," but that may be an imprecise answer. I have found there are all kinds of women, and each kind can have sex like you're describing for a variety of reasons. And yes, age can be very much a factor.

I have found that women in their 20s have sex for three basic reasons, with each reason having a variety of options within it:

1. Closeness within a relationship (this one is universal, all ages)
2. Experimentation (this is predominantly for girls in their 20s, but not exclusively)
3. Boredom (lots of girls in their 20s do this, but again, not exclusively)

Since you and she don't have a traditional dating relationship, we can dispense with the relationship answer.

Now, I love girls who have sex for the sake of experimentation. Let me ask you this: are the two of you doing anything outside of the mainstream? Role playing? BDSM? Unique positions? Toys? Or is it just regular, good old fashioned sex?

If it's just regular sex, I'd have to say it's boredom. Women get horny too, and when they find a guy who appropriately scratches their itch, that's the perfect way to have some fun and alleviate some boredom.

Since you brought up the "connection," I've found it's a myth that all women need that. Some women really don't give a damn if they're horny. Especially younger women. Keep fucking her the way you're doing and she might decide the wants to develop a connection, but then again, if she's the type that is very career oriented and otherwise busy, you may just be a fantastic diversion that gives her what she needs sexually, and then she goes home and continues to live her life.

If that's the case, please believe me, you need to enjoy this for as long as you can!

I've banged a couple girls that I know were definitely doing it. The roommates, friends, living spaces they kept were dead give-a-ways.

Does she spend the night after you bang her, or does she want to just go home or wherever? That's a pretty big sign too.

Nothing wrong with using each other for another notch, just be sure to wear a rubber with this type of a chick.

Quote: (08-24-2011 12:12 AM)CraigslistConqueror Wrote:  

I have found that women in their 20s have sex for three basic reasons, with each reason having a variety of options within it:

1. Closeness within a relationship (this one is universal, all ages)
2. Experimentation (this is predominantly for girls in their 20s, but not exclusively)
3. Boredom (lots of girls in their 20s do this, but again, not exclusively)

Since you and she don't have a traditional dating relationship, we can dispense with the relationship answer.

Now, I love girls who have sex for the sake of experimentation. Let me ask you this: are the two of you doing anything outside of the mainstream? Role playing? BDSM? Unique positions? Toys? Or is it just regular, good old fashioned sex?

If it's just regular sex, I'd have to say it's boredom. Women get horny too, and when they find a guy who appropriately scratches their itch, that's the perfect way to have some fun and alleviate some boredom.

Since you brought up the "connection," I've found it's a myth that all women need that. Some women really don't give a damn if they're horny. Especially younger women. Keep fucking her the way you're doing and she might decide the wants to develop a connection, but then again, if she's the type that is very career oriented and otherwise busy, you may just be a fantastic diversion that gives her what she needs sexually, and then she goes home and continues to live her life.

If that's the case, please believe me, you need to enjoy this for as long as you can!
Interesting paradigm and if this is an accurate model, then I'd say it's probably a combination of experimentation and boredom - I like to mix it up in bed and I know she's been kinda bored as she is new to the city and doesn't know many people.

Yeah, perhaps I've bought into the 'myth' about women needing a connection. But maybe it's not a myth and what we are seeing is women, emboldened by feminist propaganda, trying to outdo men at the casual sex game, which I think will end badly for the women who try.

Quote: (08-24-2011 12:14 AM)CJ Wrote:  

I've banged a couple girls that I know were definitely doing it. The roommates, friends, living spaces they kept were dead give-a-ways.

Does she spend the night after you bang her, or does she want to just go home or wherever? That's a pretty big sign too.

Nothing wrong with using each other for another notch, just be sure to wear a rubber with this type of a chick.
I was definitely more interested in cuddling than she was. I thought she was gonna ask me to pack her a sammich for the road. I'm not sure, but it seemed like she might be going to hang out with a friend afterward and that my place was just an extended pit stop.

Yeah, I'm cool with being used for a notch, just not fully acclimatized to the role.

Where can I find these sportfucking women? I need to inform them I am a referee and coach of said sport.

Mixx

Quote: (08-24-2011 02:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Where can I find these sportfucking women? I need to inform them I am a referee and coach of said sport.

Mixx

If you find a woman in a high leadership position, you will find that they sportsfcuk quite readily.

I have been dealing with a lizard in a very prominent position and she is very direct in her demands.

She practically schedules me and lets me know when she has a slot open so I can get her slot poked in. I'm thinking of possibly hitting some of her high power female friends as decent men are scared off by their positions of power.

From the pusscrook perspective, there are huge incentives to be considered here, regarding financial and business leads.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I just had a very similar experience recently.

Really attractive, intelligent 22-yr old chick (I'm 26 btw) I pulled through a distant social circle.. just moved back to my area for her last year of university.

Set up a date for drinks and it became clear early on she was extremely horny. I ended up banging her on the first date, and she got up to leave very early.. which wasn't a huge deal to me at the time, I'm just used to girls that like to linger.

Second date we banged for hours, and I introduced some pretty rough dominance, assplay, and even she even allowed me to snap a few pics (that I immediately sent to my e-mail before deleting them from my camera in front of her of course). After the bang she promptly left at 4AM.. I was taken aback by this. When I questioned why she was leaving, it turns out she's got a dude she has a "connection" with, someone that lives a couple of hours away that she Skypes with and is visiting every couple of weeks.

She comes over, we have good banter and conversation, the only material items I provide are alcohol and on the second date a meal that I literally re-heated from several nights prior.

I'm being used for my penis, that's all there is to it. From the sounds of it, you are too. Pretty cool, huh? It could end at any moment (in fact I'm already getting less back in forth text interaction), so be sure to enjoy it while it's around, and certainly don't read too deeply into it. After all, she's allowing your rod into her hole.

would sportsfucking be the same as casual sex?

Quote: (08-24-2011 08:38 PM)endobendo Wrote:  

Well, yes. But when I think of 'traditional' casual sex, I think of a woman who knows it's casual, but still likes to linger, may even entertain the possibility of sleeping over, etc.

By sportfucking, I mean chicks who are there only to fuck and bounce immediately afterward. Very little small talk before or after, no cuddling, no lingering. Basically how most guys would want it, if left to their own devices. Ironically, now that I'm being 'sportfucked', I kinda wish the chick would be more traditionally feminine.

Quote: (08-24-2011 03:25 PM)punjistick Wrote:  

After the bang she promptly left at 4AM.. I was taken aback by this. When I questioned why she was leaving, it turns out she's got a dude she has a "connection" with, someone that lives a couple of hours away that she Skypes with and is visiting every couple of weeks.
It really doesn't pay to be a nice guy anymore. Nice guys get fucked. Or rather, their girls do. In the ass. By other dudes.

Quote: (08-24-2011 08:49 AM)assman Wrote:  

Interesting paradigm and if this is an accurate model, then I'd say it's probably a combination of experimentation and boredom - I like to mix it up in bed and I know she's been kinda bored as she is new to the city and doesn't know many people.

Yeah, perhaps I've bought into the 'myth' about women needing a connection. But maybe it's not a myth and what we are seeing is women, emboldened by feminist propaganda, trying to outdo men at the casual sex game, which I think will end badly for the women who try.

It's definitely an accurate model. The only wrinkle is that the model doesn't work with ALL women. For the sake of this conversation, I would divide the world of women into two groups. For the sake of better terms, we can call them the "sportsfuckers" and the "connectors."

The connectors are the ones we've all dated for weeks before getting any sex, and once there was sex, there was an expected level of commitment. No reason to say much about them, we all know them so well.

But the "sportsfuckers" are a FUN and different group entirely. Generally they are busy, strivers, smart and educated. This is at all ages, from early 20s to early-50s (yes, I do have some years on me, as do some of the women I've gotten to know). And this group, I can separate into several distinct groups. You will see some crossover from group to group:

The Boss: She is universally respected in her career field. She is often a single mom. Everything in her life is about responsibility. She is always in control and always knows what everyone around her should be doing. Nobody in her life has the balls to tell her to sit down and relax, taking control away from her. Any man in her social circle who she would find for traditional dating would never have the nerve to even try. After all, in our enlightened society, women are SUPPOSED to have all the control they want. She’s spent years making the most of her smarts, her education and her perseverance. But … deep down inside … she is tired of always being in control. She wants to lose control, just for a little while. She wants someone to understand her intimately enough to take her back to a space and time when it was okay for a man to be a real man, a man in complete control, and it was a positive for a woman to be treated like a real woman.

The Need Fulfiller: This is sometimes a subset of the Boss, but not always. She is in enough control of her sexuality that she is taking matters into her own hands. Often her needs are a reaction to what her current spouse isn’t giving her: not hung enough, not dominant enough, not enough stamina, not present often enough, her significant other is a woman and she needs to feel a real cock, etc.

Yes, this woman is often in a committed relationship, and her time with you will have to be a secret. But you offered her SOMETHING that was exactly the one she has been fantasizing about, and she just HAS to do it with you. She is educated, smart, accomplished and usually in her mid-to-late 30s, but can be anywhere from her late 20s well into her 50s. She will usually expect your first time to be a one-time experience, but if you’re VERY good at giving her what she wants, there may be repeat performances. In the case that this woman is in a committed relationship with a woman, there is the chance of turning a future encounter into a threesome … if you’re very, very smart in how you play it.

The Explorer: This woman has some similarities to the Need Fulfiller, with two major differences. First, she’s generally younger, in college or in her mid 20s, but she could be a late bloomer into her 30s.
Second, she doesn’t have a single need to fulfill. She wants to go to the buffet and experience as many small tastes as she can before she finds someone to settle down with someday.

All she wants to do right now is to learn and enjoy as much as she can. While she certainly has her limits, she will respond offers that sound like fun that she hasn’t encountered before.

The Neglected Woman: This is the saddest type of woman in the "sportsfuck group" but the one who feels she needs your attention the most, and the one who will be the most appreciative afterward. She is in a relationship, but her spouse has turned her into a roommate. Maybe they never have sex anymore. Maybe it’s once a month and always in the missionary position. Maybe he never considers her satisfaction. For whatever reason, she has lost her sense of sexuality and desperately wants to recapture it.

The Recently Single Woman: This is the Neglected Woman in the months after she finally decides to leave her boyfriend/spouse. Emotionally she knows she is not in any shape to have a relationship. But still she has physical needs, which she can now satisfy without feeling the guilt of cheating on her boyfriend/husband. Her needs are very much the same as the Neglected Woman, and she can be approached sexually in very much the same way. The only difference is her emotional state. Expect to be held at arm’s length emotionally.

The Bored Woman: She isn’t in need of anything. She is just bored and horny all the time. She is smart (as she will sometimes tell you) and often cynical (as you will quickly see for yourself). She’s spending time with a guy as much to get laid as much as she’s there to amuse herself.

At least, that's my experience ....

Quote: (08-24-2011 11:54 PM)assman Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2011 08:38 PM)endobendo Wrote:  

Well, yes. But when I think of 'traditional' casual sex, I think of a woman who knows it's casual, but still likes to linger, may even entertain the possibility of sleeping over, etc.

By sportfucking, I mean chicks who are there only to fuck and bounce immediately afterward. Very little small talk before or after, no cuddling, no lingering. Basically how most guys would want it, if left to their own devices. Ironically, now that I'm being 'sportfucked', I kinda wish the chick would be more traditionally feminine.

I think you nailed it. I was "played" using the same tactics I usually employ - and it makes me want the girl more.