rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’

Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’

To quote scorpion: "Mexicans (like Ramos) are much more interested in flooding the United States with people who look like him than he is in preserving and respecting its laws."

Quote:Quote:

Univision senior anchor Jorge Ramos declared on Friday that the United States belongs to Latino migrants, emphatically stating to a Spanish-speaking audience that “it is our country, not theirs.”
Ramos took an unusual tack, pivoting from talk of diversity and togetherness into boasts of conquest. Mass immigration, particularly illegal immigration, was a fait accompli. There is nothing the U.S. can do about it, and they must accept that America is “not their” country and that illegal aliens, particularly Latinos, “are not going to leave,” he said.

“I am an immigrant, just like many of you,” Ramos said in Spanish, as translated by the Media Research Center. “I am a proud Latino immigrant here in the United States. My name is Jorge Ramos, and I work at Univision and at the Fusion network.”

“And you know exactly what is going on here in the United States. There are many people who do not want us to be here, and who want to create a wall in order to separate us,” he said.

“But you know what? This is also our country. Let me repeat this: Our country, not theirs. It is our country. And we are not going to leave. We are nearly 60 million Latinos in the United States,” he continued. “And thanks to us, the United States eats, grows and, as we’ve seen today, sings and dances.”

“So when they attack us, we already know what we are going to do. We are not going to sit down. We will not shut up. And we will not leave. That is what we are going to do,” he added.

Ramos gave his speech on Friday during Premios Lo Nuestro, or “Our Awards,” on Univision.

Ramos, who immigrated to the U.S. from Mexico, frequently portrays American law as unjust and prejudiced and supports open borders.

“The taboo issue of an open border should be tackled. Not now. Politically it is impossible even to discuss that. But I don’t see why we can’t have in North America the same immigration that they have within the European Union,” Ramos said to Time magazine in 2014.

The U.S. should not enforce its immigration laws even after illegal aliens kill Americans, he said during a CNN interview in August 2015, because that would be “completely unfair” to the illegal population. In June of 2016, Ramos told a crowd of illegal aliens gathered in Houston, Texas, “I think you the DREAMers are the Rosa Parks of this time.”

And Ramos’ views are not fringe ones in Mexico: A 2013 poll found that 66 percent of Mexicans believe the U.S. government has no right to limit immigration, while 52 percent said Mexicans have a right to be in the United States. Another 88 percent said it is fine to enter the U.S. illegally if one needs money. Over half, 56 percent, said they had friends or family who tried to immigrate to the U.S. illegally.

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ium=social

Well yea, that's the endgame of pushing 'diversity' on naïve white people.

"Don't be paranoid, they're just here to work"
"Don't be racist, they're just like you"
"We're all one human race"
"There's too much hatred and bigotry"
"No human being is illegal"
"What would Jesus do? God is watching you"

Then when their numbers get large enough,

"HAHAHA WE TOOK IT FROM YOU, THIS IS OURS NOW! GAME OVER BITCH! VIVA LA RAZA! TUNE IN AT 9 FOR LATINO MUSIC AWARDS LIVE FROM VEGAS"

Jewish methods wouldn't work if people weren't so gullible.

If we have a dispute about whose country this is, let's have a war to settle it.

It won't go in the direction Jorge is hoping for.

Take care of those titties for me.

Ramos is trying to spool up a revolt. It wont happen. There is no unity among Latino groups.

In just a handful of decades, Whites will cease to be the largest population group in the USA.
It's surprising how quickly the elites' plan of demographic marginalisation of American Whites will achieve its goal. Meanwhile Black population growth rates have been deliberately dampened through abortion and mass incarceration of Black men.

Quote: (02-27-2017 01:49 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

If we have a dispute about whose country this is, let's have a war to settle it.

We should tell Jorge to home.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (02-27-2017 02:10 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

We should tell Jorge to home.

Correct, they have to go back.

[Image: you-have-to-go-back.gif]

To cross reference another thread (Why ROK Loves Russia?)
This is why.

America at it's peak was the greatest country ever and today still stands on top due to everywhere else going to shit more quickly and deeply.

However, enemies have exploited weaknesses they have found in the freedoms men died for since the beginning of this nation.

Sometimes, the best response to open sedition is for that person to vanish. Black van, zip ties, hoods. Putin doesn't give a fuck in this regard.

I've been following this story on WSJ for awhile and it is getting ridiculous:

This all started with NAFTA negotiations in the early 90's:

As a high-school student in northern Mexico in the 1970s, Ildefonso Guajardo marked the start of each new academic year with a ritual. His family would drive three hours to a J.C. Penney store in Texas, and his father would give him $300 to spend on a new wardrobe—clothing that was far cheaper and of better quality than what he could find in Mexico’s closed economy.

“Four shirts, four pants, underwear and socks for the whole school term, all in a day of shopping in Laredo,” recalls Mr. Guajardo, who is now Mexico’s economy minister.

http://archive.is/qs57z

Following NAFTA, the Mexican economy expanded and grew being built on a foundation of American business efficiency. I am almost certain that this economic growth spurred mass population growth and waves upon waves of millions of illegal immigrants over the last 20 years. These immigrants ended up sending billions in remittances back to Mexico.

Fast forward to now, we now have a president that is threatening to shut of the flow of cash into the Mexican economy. In response, Mexicans have lifted up a nationalist-leftist presidential candidate in literally campaigning among Mexicans in the United States with a nationalist anti-American stance:

Leftist presidential hopeful Andrés Manuel López Obrador is gaining momentum in the race to lead Mexico, tapping into a nationalist backlash against the U.S. as President Donald Trump upends bilateral relations.

The former Mexico City mayor, narrowly beaten in Mexico’s two previous presidential elections, is now widening his lead in opinion polls ahead of next year’s contest

http://archive.is/ApvEp#selection-4037.0-4044.0

Seeing Jorge Ramos talk about this country like it belongs to Mexico enrages me so deeply because it is proof that Mexico is not our friend. All they wanted was our efficient businesses and free shit. Now that they are no longer getting free shit, Mexicans are responding by making empty threats and openly defying the national sovereignty of the United States of America.

Trump was right from day one.

Quote: (02-27-2017 03:20 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

I've been following this story on WSJ for awhile and it is getting ridiculous:

This all started with NAFTA negotiations in the early 90's:

As a high-school student in northern Mexico in the 1970s, Ildefonso Guajardo marked the start of each new academic year with a ritual. His family would drive three hours to a J.C. Penney store in Texas, and his father would give him $300 to spend on a new wardrobe—clothing that was far cheaper and of better quality than what he could find in Mexico’s closed economy.

“Four shirts, four pants, underwear and socks for the whole school term, all in a day of shopping in Laredo,” recalls Mr. Guajardo, who is now Mexico’s economy minister.

http://archive.is/qs57z

Following NAFTA, the Mexican economy expanded and grew being built on a foundation of American business efficiency. I am almost certain that this economic growth spurred mass population growth and waves upon waves of millions of illegal immigrants over the last 20 years. These immigrants ended up sending billions in remittances back to Mexico.

Fast forward to now, we now have a president that is threatening to shut of the flow of cash into the Mexican economy. In response, Mexicans have lifted up a nationalist-leftist presidential candidate in literally campaigning among Mexicans in the United States with a nationalist anti-American stance:

Leftist presidential hopeful Andrés Manuel López Obrador is gaining momentum in the race to lead Mexico, tapping into a nationalist backlash against the U.S. as President Donald Trump upends bilateral relations.

The former Mexico City mayor, narrowly beaten in Mexico’s two previous presidential elections, is now widening his lead in opinion polls ahead of next year’s contest

http://archive.is/ApvEp#selection-4037.0-4044.0

Seeing Jorge Ramos talk about this country like it belongs to Mexico enrages me so deeply because it is proof that Mexico is not our friend. All they wanted was our efficient businesses and free shit. Now that they are no longer getting free shit, Mexicans are responding by making empty threats and openly defying the national sovereignty of the United States of America.

Trump was right from day one.

Did you really ever think they were a friend of the US?

Like most countries, they are concerned only about what's best for themselves.

Thanks to the treasonous leaders in both parties of the US, foreigners sense that we alone are not interested in what's best for the US. So, they are hoping to impose a policy that works best for themselves.

I don't blame them for taking advantage of this idiocy within our governing class.

However, now that we have a leader who actually cares about what's best for the US, it's time to smack Mexico and any other country down, as forcefully as necessary, until they understand that there's a new sheriff in town.

Once they understand that the game is over (and when a few million of Jorge's countrymen are sent back), they'll go back to being a place with nice beaches and cheap booze and not a threat to our future.

“Our country, not theirs. It is our country. And we are not going to leave. We are nearly 60 million Latinos in the United States ... We are not going to sit down. We will not shut up. And we will not leave. That is what we are going to do,” he added.

I just got this image in my head of a hooker who finally decides she needs to stop what she's doing and get her life in order ... and when she tries to walk away, her pimp slaps her down and says "you ain't goin' nowhere bitch, your ass belongs to me" ... there is a meme in there somewhere, for someone more artistic than me. Nationalists like Trump and his supporters are trying to rescue the USA that has been whored out by the globalists for decades.

People generally support behavior they economically benefit from; then if necessary find a way to rationalize things after the fact. Nothing new there.

What is astounding is Mexico's level of hypocrisy on this issue. Mexico has much stricter immigration laws then the United States does, and enforces them brutally. Often blatantly violating the human rights of south and central american migrants in the process. Despite the fact that those migrants have similar cultures, customs, languages, and religions. Unlike the Mexican migrants that illegally immigrate to the United states.

It would be an interesting experiment to ask those same questions to the Mexican citizenry, but change the wording. So that researchers ask Mexicans whether they approve of Venezuelans or Bolivians illegally immigrating to Mexico in search of economic opportunity. I'm sure the answers would be telling.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Meh. Yanks need to cut their losses and adapt a "the party's over, GTFO" attitude.

The Mexicans treat that number of immigrants and illegals as some kind of bastion of forward operators but the reality is that a lot of them are either criminals or opportunists who will vanish back south the second the risk/reward analysis tips back in the favour of repatriation.

The numbers of those coming and going over the coming years will be telling, and the elites will do everything in their power to skew the numbers in favour of a narrative that says latino demographics are still growing, but if the real numbers show that those demographics are shrinking (and for the first time in recent history) then President Trump will have started a whole new ball game.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (02-27-2017 06:54 PM)mpr Wrote:  

People generally support behavior they economically benefit from; then if necessary find a way to rationalize things after the fact. Nothing new there.

What is astounding is Mexico's level of hypocrisy on this issue. Mexico has much stricter immigration laws then the United States does, and enforces them brutally. Often blatantly violating the human rights of south and central american migrants in the process. Despite the fact that those migrants have similar cultures, customs, languages, and religions. Unlike the Mexican migrants that illegally immigrate to the United states.

It would be an interesting experiment to ask those same questions to the Mexican citizenry, but change the wording. So that researchers ask Mexicans whether they approve of Venezuelans or Bolivians illegally immigrating to Mexico in search of economic opportunity. I'm sure the answers would be telling.

When I was in Panama last year there was an economic summit going on. The minister from Panama was meeting with the minsters from Venezuela, Colombia and Nicaragua.

The message was "get a handle on immigration or our border officials will start being more heavy handed." You would never hear an American politician state things so bluntly.

Relevant

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/MarcoGutierrez/status/836271841693970432][/url]

Growth Over Everything Else.

I take it that you mean another war with Mexico? Since the last one has been almost 200 years ago, I suppose that we are due for another one, and honestly the US never really had a great relationship with Mexico ever since. From Pershing, to the Zimmerman Note, to Eisenhower deporting illegals by boat down to the equator, to what we have now. There has always been a contentious relationship. It just varied depending on who was in power and whether it was worth it to be contentious.

I have no illusion that people like Mr Ramos, would rather reconquer the whole of the Southwest(maybe more) from us gringos, and is probably one of the reasons for the popularity for the Calexit. I believe that the English translation of "La Raza" is the resistance, summoning up visions of the Resistance in Occupied France. For many people now the dream is of a unified Mexico with their Northern conquered Territories.

Half of me wants to let California be taken by Mexico, just so that we don't have to pay the bills anymore for a bunch of aging hippies who dodged the draft when their number was up by going to Mexico. I know that it is folly nonetheless, as other parts of the Southwest that don't deserve to be taken over by a significantly more corrupt Federal Government will be subject to being taken over. Thank God for the Mormons who know how to use an AR-15.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/steve_sailer/status/836420253051543552][/url]

Take care of those titties for me.

This is also our country. Let me repeat this: Our country, not theirs. It is our country. And we are not going to leave. We are nearly 60 million Latinos in the United States...”

"Our country, not theirs." ... see that? Ramos views himself first as a Latino. They are his people.

Identity politics isn't going anywhere, gentlemen! We are just getting started. If Ramos only knew what he is provoking.

How in the hell did we ever let it get this bad? I'm glad we're stopping the problem now, but this "no human being is illegal" horseshit has been screwing this country over ever since Reagan's 1986 amnesty bill. Hell, I'm sure it was well before that - what are the numbers on immigration from Ted Kennedy's 1965 abomination through 1986? (Or post-Operation Wetback - Eisenhower's mass deportations - through 1965?)

I am happy we caught it, but I'm beginning to think that there is going to be absolutely no peaceful way to solve this, and we're going to end up making Mexico and Mexicans hostile. For the record, I'm not worried about our army versus theirs - I'm worried about Mexican gangs and criminals targeting whites. I'd be getting very antsy right now if I were in the southwest.

Breitbart is hardly a reputable source of unbiased news, but it is what it is, no shit. Liberty right? Yeah right.

Dude was trying to make a point that the country is as much his as the next, but damn Breitbart takes shit out of context.

So the hell if he supports open borders? Is he in public office?? Is personal opinion now the exclusive preserve of a set of people?? How many private citizens hold moonbat opinions and no one bats an eyelid??

And yes, just in case you missed the memo, Latinos, and Mexicanos in particular, are NOT going anydamnwhere.

TLDR: Mexico de largo Vivo! Largo vida a los Trafficantes!

Quote: (02-28-2017 05:37 AM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Breitbart is hardly a reputable source of unbiased news, but it is what it is, no shit. Liberty right? Yeah right.

Dude was trying to make a point that the country is as much his as the next, but damn Breitbart takes shit out of context.

So the hell if he supports open borders? Is he in public office?? Is personal opinion now the exclusive preserve of a set of people?? How many private citizens hold moonbat opinions and no one bats an eyelid??

And yes, just in case you missed the memo, Latinos, and Mexicanos in particular, are NOT going anydamnwhere.

TLDR: Mexico de largo Vivo! Largo vida a los Trafficantes!

The problem here is that he gets a large podium to spout his bull shit from. The same podium is used to spout other degenerative ideas that we're all familiar with.

The second someone goes and says, "America First" they get denounced as a rascist. Why should I bend over backwards for ungrateful immigrants?

There isn't any "bias" here other than Jorge Ramos being an ungrateful wetback who doesn't feel the need to assimilate into American culture.

You're right too. The ones who are here legally aren't going anywhere. The illegal masses are in fact going home and their influence won't be felt for much longer.

^ Don't feed the troll.

Quote: (02-28-2017 02:27 AM)stugatz Wrote:  

I am happy we caught it, but I'm beginning to think that there is going to be absolutely no peaceful way to solve this, and we're going to end up making Mexico and Mexicans hostile. For the record, I'm not worried about our army versus theirs - I'm worried about Mexican gangs and criminals targeting whites. I'd be getting very antsy right now if I were in the southwest.

The moment latino gangs start getting froggy on politics they can be classified as terrorist organisations.

The Surenos will have a much harder time running their business from inside Gitmo.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Ramos sounds a like a bad hombre.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Is this the Mexican dude who is suppose to be running for president? If it is I am just as worried about him as I was Bernie.

Growth Over Everything Else.