rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gothic & Vampire girls....

I though this category of women deserved it's very own thread. For some time now, I have been dying to know how to slay a gothic chic or a vampire girl!

These girls have a rep for being EXTREMELY FREAKY and nuts, it turns me on, and I WANT ONE BADLY!!!

The huge problem id I have no clue how to game and fuck these gothic/vampire girls!

*** If you HAVE NOT fucked a gothic/vampire girl, please do not post what you think will/might work. I want PROVEN RESULTS and strategies only! I do not care about theories or myths or opinions.

What makes them tick? Where to meet? How do you drop her panties?

I need to fuck one of these girls EXTREMELY BAD!!! they turn me the fuck on, but I cannot paint my hair green and wear black lipstick to do so, do any other suggestions from guy who bang these girls with ease?

Mixx

I fucked a girl like this a few years back.

Unfortunately this one must have been a real outlier because fucking her was like fucking a cadaver. I didn't realize that trying to look dead meant that she would be dead in the sack too. I remember pounding that shit hard, finessing it, going sideways, doggy, everything. She was like a plastic doll.

That said, she--like a lot of these chicks--was produced through a combination of mutually exclusive factors. She grew up Catholic, went to Catholic school, and rebelled big-time at some point. I gamed her by being mad sarcastic and funny within her vicinity while largely ignoring her--watching her die for me to talk to her out of the corner of my eye for the entire time. Eventually, I sated her craving, directed some smooth remarks at her, and she perked right up.

The instability and weirdness wasn't worth it in my case. But it seems like these girls are, in general terms:

1. Insecure as fuck. Even though they try to project this rock-solid, bullshit confidence. If you're good at diagnosing and exploiting that shit, you're golden.

2. Love sarcasm and (clever) negativity. If you have a silver tongue, you will get it wet.

3. Prefer it if you have some unconventional good looks. If you have an odd style or manner, have ambiguous ethnicity, etc., they're all over that shit.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Tuth you lucky SON OF A BITCH!!!!! I am sooooooo jealous!

I am so crazy about fucking one of these girls I am willing to pay someone who can plug me in to the scene and coach me specifically to game and bang a gothic or vampire chic. I AM NOT KIDDING!!!

Mixx

I have only swooped one girl like this my whole life, so not sure if this will help.

The crazy thing was, it was when I had a tons of problems with the cops (I was way younger) and stopped drinking for a little bit.

I picked her up sober at a bar in LA, then swooped her the first time I hung out with her.

She was part Mexican and had blond hair. Fly. Unlike Tuth's girl, she was skilled at swooping.

She told me that she had drank blood before.

So, the only thing I can really deduce that I did differently, was I was stone cold sober when I spit Game at her.

Update:

I can't believe I forgot this other one!

Super hot, part black vampire girl.

She actually had these pointed teeth put in (I guess by a dentist).

Met her at a Gentleman's Club and was super cool to her.

Then saw her at a regular nightclub and she came up to me.

Invited her another night to a hotel bar. Dark.

One of my friends met me that night too. When he saw her fangs, he thought I was nuts.

This girl never went out during the day.

So Day Game might be out.

Quote: (08-23-2011 01:52 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Tuth you lucky SON OF A BITCH!!!!! I am sooooooo jealous!

I am so crazy about fucking one of these girls I am willing to pay someone who can plug me in to the scene and coach me specifically to game and bang a gothic or vampire chic. I AM NOT KIDDING!!!

Mixx

Honestly, man, if you just want to pound one or two out, I'd suggesting getting online. A lot of these misfits end up on the online dating scene, and you can specifically target girls with certain keywords in their profiles. I'm starting to realize that online game is perfect for niche interests. If there's a specific thing you want to add to your bitch resume, the Internet is your best friend.

Quote: (08-23-2011 01:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I though this category of women deserved it's very own thread. For some time now, I have been dying to know how to slay a gothic chic or a vampire girl!

These girls have a rep for being EXTREMELY FREAKY and nuts, it turns me on, and I WANT ONE BADLY!!!

The huge problem id I have no clue how to game and fuck these gothic/vampire girls!

*** If you HAVE NOT fucked a gothic/vampire girl, please do not post what you think will/might work. I want PROVEN RESULTS and strategies only! I do not care about theories or myths or opinions.

What makes them tick? Where to meet? How do you drop her panties?

I need to fuck one of these girls EXTREMELY BAD!!! they turn me the fuck on, but I cannot paint my hair green and wear black lipstick to do so, do any other suggestions from guy who bang these girls with ease?

Mixx

I can't decide if it's more worthless to have posted this or to have taken it seriously and responded with PROVEN RESULTS. Satirizing this would be too depressing.

Ok. Any websites that cater to this you recommend?

I only want to bang a couple of them to calm the insatiable craving I have to fuck one! It's very rare I see one of these freaks and she is not SEXY AS FUCK!

Mixx

@ugg

Who are you?

This is the way the forum works noobie. Someone asks for advice, we all chip in to get him laid based on our experience and game level. Very simple (and cool) right?

Now, when a senior member (me) asks for help, and you contribute a solid answer, you add value and get rewarded when you ask for it.

My request was specific to withold posts if you add no value, which you have not.

This is known as trollin' !

Keep this up, and I'll personally recommend you are banned.

Mixx

Quote: (08-23-2011 02:03 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Ok. Any websites that cater to this you recommend?

I only want to bang a couple of them to calm the insatiable craving I have to fuck one! It's very rare I see one of these freaks and she is not SEXY AS FUCK!

Mixx

1. Go on OKCupid.
2. Create a profile.
3. State your "preferences" in your description.
4. Follow GMac's solid online-game advice plastered all over the forum.
5. Search the terms "goth," "gothic," "punk," etc.
6. Find girls like this.
7. Hit 'em up with some smooth Mixx game.
8. Bang 'em.
9. Report back.
10. Rinse. Repeat.

I have some experience with these girls from London goth club Slimelight. One of my best wingmen and I would go there when we wanted a change of scenery from the usual party girls.

I went there suited up looking nothing like the pale goths at the club. This is a hardcore goth club: girls in PVC corsets and panties, girls wearing schoolgirl outfits and death mask makeup, girls in neon raver gear. My wingman and I were usually the only ones suited up there.

We got a few nasty looks for not being dressed up. Be prepared for girls refusing to talk to you outright because you "don't belong." They see it as a special night out surrounded by like minded people, and some of them will hold it against you that you're ruining the mood.

I was playfully teasing one little hottie with pigtails in a school girl outfit that she should stick to the kitchen and she fucking punched me! But that was a rare flash of aggression in what was otherwise a friendly vibe.

More importantly, some girls there saw it as a big DHV that we were confident enough to roll there without dressing up. If they commented on this I'd say something along the lines of "I'm evil enough as it is. I don't need to dress in PVC to tell the world." or "Just because I enjoy drinking blood doesn't mean I have to dress up in cheesy velvet gear like that dude over there."

If they're talking to you in the first place consider pushback from these girls for what it is: a standard issue shit test.

They love banter, they think of themselves as free spirits and unconventional and they want the same.

The goth dudes are mostly quite beta and geeky and they left us alone.

All in all, I got some makeouts out of the two excursions I made to Slimelight but never any bangs.

A friend of mine hits the same place many times a month and CLEANS UP. He more or less gets a lay every time. He dresses the part though: Scruffy dark hair, some eyeliner, all black, military boots and a leather armband. Nothing over the top, but he was definitely rewarded for fitting in better.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (08-23-2011 02:10 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

@ugh

Who are you?

This is the way the forum works noobie. Someone asks for advice, we all chip in to get laid. Very simple right?

Now, when a senior member asks fir specific help, and you contribute

What is up with all the player-hating lately? I smell a new troll type.

@Caligula.

Thanks, seems like dressing the part is a must. I don't want just a make-out, I need her black panties on my bedroom floor!

Can you post some examples of how your wing dresses to these events, and how he finds the clubs to visit?

Mixx

Bookstores Mixx, Bookstores!
gothgirlweek.blogspot.com/
http://www.gothicgirl.com/
http://www.gothik.ws/Gothic%20girls%202.htm

@ugg

Who are you?

This is the way the forum works noobie. Someone asks for advice, we all chip in to get him laid based on our experience and game level. Very simple (and cool) right?

Now, when a senior member (me) asks for help, and you contribute a solid answer, you add value and get rewarded when you ask for it.

My request was specific to withold posts if you add no value, which you have not.

Mixx

Haha. This is unfolding better than I could have wished. I look forward to your most personal of recommendations, senior member.

@ugg

Ask, and ye shall receive noobie.

U got it! Making one now.

Mixx

Here's a list of goth clubs around the world: http://www.vamp.org/Gothic/clublist.html

Typical outfit for him would be:

Black long leather jacket / trench coat.

Black combat boots

Tight black wifebeater or t-shirt - a black button-down shirt also works.

Black trousers tucked into boots:
[Image: usher-raymond-pg257089.jpg?w=358&h=570]

And a bit of eyeliner around the eyes:
[Image: Brand-460_782655c.jpg]

A wristband, studded, with a design or plain:
[Image: blkironcrossstudwb.jpg]

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Cool. I also found this website.

http://www.the-black-angel.com/index1.html

I can actually wear those shirts with nice blue jeans abd make them work for normal club gear. [Image: smile.gif]

I guess the mascara/eye liner is a must? [Image: sad.gif]

Mixx

You win. I fucked a girl like this off of CraigsList once. Although that doesn't amount to much of a strategy.

If anyone can find a way to gracefully phrase the idea that it's deeply effing pathetic to approach the lay in such an urgent and single-minded way--and to unreflectively carry a boutique "I HAVE to have THAT one Mommy" attitude about girls with particular looks--well, then maybe a poor ol' "noob" like me can get off the hook with this MiXX fellow. Otherwise I'm afraid I'm headed for the sin bin.

Quote: (08-23-2011 02:53 PM)Ugg Wrote:  

@ugg

Who are you?

Mixx

Haha. This is unfolding better than I could have wished. I look forward to your most personal of recommendations, senior member.

Definitely a player-hater troll.

Quote: (08-23-2011 03:06 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2011 02:53 PM)Ugg Wrote:  

@ugg

Who are you?

Mixx

Definitely a player-hater troll.

Haha. "Even though he only has a couple of dozen posts to his name [ooh, guilty]--most of them lame, noob comments and questions [nice try]--Player-Hater Troll still sees fit to zero in on the most senior, respected members of the forum [ohh, I see--this is about someone coming in and making your safe space less comfortable], and abruptly call them out on their "phoniness" or "stupidity," [not quite, I'm more subtle than that] when he himself has demonstrated zero knowledge of game, women, or even life [there mere style with which I deliver my precious gems of insight is a priceless gift in itself, to say nothing of my actual wisdom]."

I enjoyed that MiXX's comment on my negative reputation rating was, "Tuthmosis has labeled him the 'player hatin' troll!" It's a real girls club around here I take it. Anyway, you're allowing yourselves to get a little too hot and bothered over me. There's still a chance you'll come up with something sexually or sociologically revealing with regard to goth and vampire chicks.

Can't say I've slayed Gothic or Vampire girls, but I have experience regarding metalheads, which falls into a similar category and follows the same road.

Something important:

These girls are not just defined by how the dress and their freaky personality, but by the music they listen to as well, for them its not only music, but a way of living and seing the world.

So knowing this, you can tighten your game by:

- Showing her new music she hasn't heard of, but that still falls into the category of the kind of music she listens to. Leave her better than when you found her, music wise
- Pretend (at least) like you have been listening to this kind of music your whole life, be cool about it.But don't come out as a poser.
- Be cool and confident about the fact that you don't have to dress goth to feel her vibe too, ( i hope you are not thinking on dressing like that dude!). Although this might not work when people like her (specially friends) are in the scene.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote: (08-23-2011 03:29 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

So knowing this, you can tighten your game by:

- Showing her new music she hasn't heard of, but that still falls into the category of the kind of music she listens to. Leave her better than when you found her, music wise
- Pretend (at least) like you have been listening to this kind of music your whole life, be cool about it.But don't come out as a poser.
- Be cool and confident about the fact that you don't have to dress goth to feel her vibe too, ( i hope you are not thinking on dressing like that dude!). Although this might not work when people like her (specially friends) are in the scene.

Just my 2 cents.

There you go. A big +1. Because for a moment there it sounded as if the great senior member actually was contemplating the goth/vampire getup as a necessity for gaming one of these chicks. But it turns out FretDancer is right--much better to remain with your own authentic character and style while adopting a certain attitude towards hers (mildly teasing and condescending works for me!).

Banged several italian goth chicks in london. Did not do the dress up like a goth shit either. Just my regular rock look. The rock and goth scene in london hang at a lot of the same venues

My favourite one was an italian photographer chick with huge natural tits who could suck a golfball through a hosepipe. Picked her up on the street in camden

Quote: (08-23-2011 04:19 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Banged several italian goth chicks in london. Did not do the dress up like a goth shit either. Just my regular rock look. The rock and goth scene in london hang at a lot of the same venues

My favourite one was an italian photographer chick with huge natural tits who could suck a golfball through a hosepipe. Picked her up on the street in camden

C'mon man..details!!! This does not help me too much player! [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

mixx - http://www.fetlife.com

I made a thread about that site a while back but nobody replied. I suggest getting to know about a bunch of underground and "different" bands. Like everyone else said, you dont need to dress the part. Show her you're above that.