rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 top signs that a girl is not into you!
top signs that a girl is not into you!
Lately, I've been reading a lot of suicidal looking posts on this forum. I'm not sure if this forum was designed for therapeutic counseling, but, Jiminy Cricket , this is getting out of hand here. Maybe some of the "vets" can provide some signs that would help the helpless avoid a disaster.

My top five:
1. You're the one making all the calls, initiating text/emails.
2. Puts you on hold for extended periods, or calls you back because another person called.
2. Never asks about your day, or shows any concern about your problems.
3. You're always apologizing.
4. She's so distant, you're always asking "what's wrong"?
5. Real short attention span when she's with you.
6. Speaks about other guys and hints at (or worse, openly exclaims) her attraction to them even when she's with you.
7. Doesn't keep dates and/or flakes without suggesting an alternate meet.
8. Regularly takes hours to respond to texts, if at all.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.
Quote: (08-22-2011 04:15 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

6. Speaks about other guys and hints at (or worse, openly exclaims) her attraction to them even when she's with you.

I don't know about #6 ...the past two girls I've hooked up both had boyfriends and kept telling me how much they loved them while they were making out with me.

One even pushed me away and said, "I feel so guilty". LOL

Team Nachos
Quote: (08-22-2011 04:19 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I don't know about #6 ...the past two girls I've hooked up both had boyfriends and kept telling me how much they loved them while they were making out with me.

When a girl is with you and endeavors to mention how "cute" or "hot" one of your peers(read: not a celebrity and also not her current BF) is, get out. That is a clear sign that you aren't exceedingly interesting to her (other men hold her attention even when you're around) or are firmly entrenched in the friend zone. If she even hints at it (verbally or non-verbally with her body language and eyes), you have a problem.

A guilty cheating girlfriend (or very recently separated girlfriend) speaking about her bf/ex while with you is another story entirely.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.
Quote: (08-22-2011 04:41 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

When a girl is with you and endeavors to mention how "cute" or "hot" one of your peers(read: not a celebrity and also not her current BF) is, get out. That is a clear sign that you aren't exceedingly interesting to her (other men hold her attention even when you're around) or are firmly entrenched in the friend zone. If she even hints at it (verbally or non-verbally with her body language and eyes), you have a problem.

A guilty cheating girlfriend (or very recently separated girlfriend) speaking about her bf/ex while with you is another story entirely.

Fuck buddies are the exception.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
Quote: (08-22-2011 04:46 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

True.

9. You haven't made out with her after the first date.
10. Unresponsive (or worse responds negatively) to touching.
11. Texts/calls other guys when you're hanging out.
12. Wants to bring a friend along (this may be different if you met her online, ask Gmac!)
13. Flirts with other guys while hanging out with you.
14. Constantly makes excuses to delay hanging out again (I guess this is close to #7).

I think a list of IOIs would also be helpful to new users. As I can think of a few that are counter-intuitive, right off the top of my head, that I didn't "get" when I was younger.
Quote: (08-22-2011 05:06 PM)CJ Wrote:  

10. Unresponsive (or worse responds negatively) to touching.
11. Texts/calls other guys when you're hanging out.
12. Wants to bring a friend along (this may be different if you met her online, ask Gmac!)
14. Constantly makes excuses to delay hanging out again (I guess this is close to #7).

I think a list of IOIs would also be helpful to new users. As I can think of a few that are counter-intuitive, right off the top of my head, that I didn't "get" when I was younger.

I don't know why guys don't take heed to these signs. This begging shit and getting all depressed is unreal.
Quote: (08-22-2011 05:26 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I don't know why guys don't take heed to these signs. This begging shit and getting all depressed is unreal.

As an 18 year old(and before), I wasn't aware of any of the signs posted up here. I couldn't have been. I was on the blue pill as most men are, and it had some particularly strong effects on me. Looking back now with the aid of hindsight(and the red pill), I can't even believe just how big of a simp/beta/asexual frustrated chump I was. The easy opportunities I passed on in high school/early college, the things I said and did...it boggles the mind and literally makes me cringe now. And at the time, I honestly couldn't have conceived just how wrong it all was. I had no earthly clue.

The ignorance was so deep that I simply could not have conceived of any of these pitfalls. When I failed with a girl(a failure almost always preceded by a handful of the major signs listed here), I either blamed myself or just remained clueless, getting really depressed and beating myself up all the time. I couldn't have taken any of these hints if you'd paid me to. Only when I started reading Roissy did I begin to wake up late my Freshman year, evolving to the more aware state I've attained now. Before that I was literally hopeless.

True "Betatude" (as I like to call it) is a disease that can only be cured by taking the red pill. That is a painful process for some that must often be forced. Without it, the individual simply cannot be reached. In my personal opinion as someone who has made this transition and matured accordingly, life before the red pill for many guys really is like living in or perceiving a different world, one where the sexual realities we see as obvious simply don't apply. It is man's real life "Matrix"-they just can't imagine life outside of it.

I've never had a fuck buddy who was interested in spending our time talking about her boyfriend or someone else she was interested in.
Quote: (08-22-2011 07:12 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

I've never had a fuck buddy who was interested in spending our time talking about her boyfriend or someone else she was interested in.

I have. And she still prefers fucking me over him. [Image: lol.gif]

Dude, what you do on a date is not a sign of whether or not a girl is into you. Even IF you went for it and she said no, that's not definite.

Here's the BEST sign for knowing whether or not a girl is into you:

You're anxious about her opinion.

At this point, you're fucked. like playing a sport using your adrenaline and excitement as opposed to your skill and wit to determine your play. It's out of your hands. If you don't give a fuck, then you just don't give a fuck what sign she's sending.

Most of the rest of the above indicates a real imbalance in any interpersonal relationship and a lack of plain manners and respect - barring important exceptions (your buddy is in Iraq blowing up shit, so he can't check his fucking mail to remind you about the shit you two did to get arrested).

A year from now you'll wish you started today
Quote: (08-22-2011 06:07 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2011 05:26 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

As an 18 year old(and before), I wasn't aware of any of the signs posted up here. I couldn't have been. I was on the blue pill as most men are, and it had some particularly strong effects on me. Looking back now with the aid of hindsight(and the red pill), I can't even believe just how big of a simp/beta/asexual frustrated chump I was. The easy opportunities I passed on in high school/early college, the things I said and did...it boggles the mind and literally makes me cringe now. And at the time, I honestly couldn't have conceived just how wrong it all was. I had no earthly clue.

The ignorance was so deep that I simply could not have conceived of any of these pitfalls. When I failed with a girl(a failure almost always preceded by a handful of the major signs listed here), I either blamed myself or just remained clueless, getting really depressed and beating myself up all the time. I couldn't have taken any of these hints if you'd paid me to. Only when I started reading Roissy did I begin to wake up late my Freshman year, evolving to the more aware state I've attained now. Before that I was literally hopeless.

True "Betatude" (as I like to call it) is a disease that can only be cured by taking the red pill. That is a painful process for some that must often be forced. Without it, the individual simply cannot be reached. In my personal opinion as someone who has made this transition and matured accordingly, life before the red pill for many guys really is like living in or perceiving a different world, one where the sexual realities we see as obvious simply don't apply. It is man's real life "Matrix"-they just can't imagine life outside of it.

What is this blue pill and red pill you speak of?
Quote: (08-22-2011 08:23 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Dude, what you do on a date is not a sign of whether or not a girl is into you.

Hmm, that's an interesting perspective, I had not considered... do you usually let girls you go out with flirt with other guys? You know, to let them get the girl all amped up, while you sit back and relax. Sure you run the risk of them sharking her from you, but fortunately if you don't give a fuck about anything, then you won't care if this happens. Also, what date do you go for the first kiss? Is date 3 too soon?
I reckon you're being sarcastic, in which case, fuck you.

Here's the drill: If you haven't made out with a girl on the first date, it doesn't fucking matter as regards date no. 2. What matters is whether you made her feel so good she can't wait to see you again. Kissing can help, but it's not necessary.

As far as you're concerned, a girl can do those things for two reasons. One is because she doesn't respect you. Respect = fuckability. She doesn't care about your opinion. Don't bother caring about hers.

The other reason is that she's fucking crazy about you, but has no clue where you stand. In which case she'll try to flirt with other guys to get you to react. Again. The best move is to feel tickled she's going to all this effort, then ignore.

I admit I contradict myself with the "anxious about her opinion" line - again, that's your domain. Really, you can do whatever the hell you want. There is no fixed formula for every situation, no perfect model that approximates every scenario, although these can be helpful to guys new in the game. You adjust, assess and empathize (in order to do the opposite) depending on what would be the right move then and there. There are times when being a "beta" can serve your interests. And times when it doesn't.

But.. your actions don't necessarily mean anything, so no need to worry about them. The rest of the stuff on that list is just plain good manners I would expect of any acquaintance.

A year from now you'll wish you started today
Quote: (08-22-2011 09:13 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Red Pill: The red pill is analogous to the discovery of game and the gaining of an understanding of female nature. Most men are ignorant of game, and many gamers are ignorant of it as well in their very early years.

When you take the red pill, you learn the hard, difficult truths of female nature that relate to game and women, some of which are outlined here by MiXX. You learn that women are flawed humans just like you, and you learn that what they want(aloofness, confidence, dominance, etc) is not necessarily what you thought they wanted or had offered them. You learn that, because of these wants, "nice guys" usually are chosen last by women. You learn that many of the girls you put on pedestals during your youth were probably far from angels(as MiXX's post shows, even god-fearing women cheat easily today with the right guy). You learn that most cute young women are actually even bigger players than guys and are quite often very big liars. You learn that women generally want to be dominated in bed, and don't like soft, submissive sex game from you. You learn that marriage is probably a pretty raw deal for you as an American guy. You come to understand most of the all-important maxims too.

Basically, you learn pretty much everything we regularly discuss here on this board and on most Game/PUA/MRA blogs, information that is largely underground and unknown to most men who are still "blue pill" takers (I'll explain those in a sec).

The pill represents the knowledge and understanding(gained from forums like these or just from experience, as in MiXX's and other natural players' cases) that slowly kills the supplicating, naive "nice guy" beta inside of most guys, and can also often slay their inner white knight too.

I call it a painful process for two reasons.

(A) For most guys, it is pretty hard to accept these truths about girls-they go against a lot of what young guys believe. (B) It also requires a complete shift in mindset and approach to women, often through trial and error (PUA's often refer to guys in this stage as "rAFC's" or "Recovering Average Frustrated Chumps"-basically recent red pill takers still digesting it and trying to up their success with women).

Bottomline: When you come to understand the realities of the sexual marketplace, you've taken the red pill.

Blue Pill: The blue pill is analogous to the standard state of most men in the western world: gameless, naive, pedestalizing, white knights, largely ignorant of female nature and actual gender dynamics. Emasculation is a common trait as well. PUAs call these "AFC's", or "Average Frustrated Chumps".

A blue pill taker is someone who either continuously deludes himself into disbeliving game/evo-psych and knowledge of female nature/actual gender dynamics, or someone who simply has not been educated on these things and remains entirely ignorant. He hasn't left the matrix yet.
Society(our parents, the church and especially the mainstream media) feeds men the blue pill.

[Image: red-pill-blue-pill2.jpg]
[Image: matrix_red_blue_pill.jpg]

Needless to say, pretty much everyone here is a red pill taker.

As far as #6 goes, some women will do this either as a "test" to see how you will react, or as a means to make you jealous. If a woman does this in a relationship, it's a very bad sign, not only is it overtly disrespectful it also shows that she's the type to try to manipulate/make you jealous.
Quote: (08-22-2011 10:08 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Red Pill: The red pill is analogous to the discovery of game and the gaining of an understanding of female nature. Most men are ignorant of game, and many gamers are ignorant of it as well in their very early years.

When you take the red pill, you learn the hard, difficult truths of female nature that relate to game and women, some of which are outlined here by MiXX. You learn that women are flawed humans just like you, and you learn that what they want(aloofness, confidence, dominance, etc) is not necessarily what you thought they wanted or had offered them. You learn that, because of these wants, "nice guys" usually are chosen last by women. You learn that many of the girls you put on pedestals during your youth were probably far from angels(as MiXX's post shows, even god-fearing women cheat easily today with the right guy). You learn that most cute young women are actually even bigger players than guys and are quite often very big liars. You learn that women generally want to be dominated in bed, and don't like soft, submissive sex game from you. You learn that marriage is probably a pretty raw deal for you as an American guy. You come to understand most of the all-important maxims too.

Basically, you learn pretty much everything we regularly discuss here on this board and on most Game/PUA/MRA blogs, information that is largely underground and unknown to most men who are still "blue pill" takers (I'll explain those in a sec).

The pill represents the knowledge and understanding(gained from forums like these or just from experience, as in MiXX's and other natural players' cases) that slowly kills the supplicating, naive "nice guy" beta inside of most guys, and can also often slay their inner white knight too.

(A) For most guys, it is pretty hard to accept these truths about girls-they go against a lot of what young guys believe. (B) It also requires a complete shift in mindset and approach to women, often through trial and error (PUA's often refer to guys in this stage as "rAFC's" or "Recovering Average Frustrated Chumps"-basically recent red pill takers still digesting it and trying to up their success with women).

Bottomline: When you come to understand the realities of the sexual marketplace, you've taken the red pill.

Blue Pill: The blue pill is analogous to the standard state of most men in the western world: gameless, naive, pedestalizing, white knights, largely ignorant of female nature and actual gender dynamics. Emasculation is a common trait as well. PUAs call these "AFC's", or "Average Frustrated Chumps".

A blue pill taker is someone who either continuously deludes himself into disbeliving game/evo-psych and knowledge of female nature/actual gender dynamics, or someone who simply has not been educated on these things and remains entirely ignorant. He hasn't left the matrix yet.
Society(our parents, the church and especially the mainstream media) feeds men the blue pill.

Jiminy cricket, Al!
This is too much information. You damn near had me calling my priest ! Have you been laid lately?

This might need to be split into a separate thread so other people can easily find it, but here's my list of IOI's, some of which are not obvious and some of which I think are impossible to miss. I've read some of these from sources I don't remember so forgive me if I don't give proper credit, but others I've just figured out on my own. Alot of them are similar but I just want to be thorough:

1. She touches or plays with her hair while talking to you.
2. She can't keep her hands still and keeps adjusting her dress or shirt.
3. She says the words "us" or "we" referring to you and her in the conversation.
4. She touches you during the conversation.

5. She asks what your plans are later
6. She asks if you have a girlfriend. if you're single
7. She asks you if she "knows you from somewhere"
8. She directly talks to you before you open her.

9. She lingers next to you for a while and keeps looking at you either blatantly or discreetly. (I remember when I was younger girls would stand next to me and make eye contact but I didn't say anything I would just keep looking around [Image: bash.gif]
10. She gives you personal answers to questions you ask or gives alot of personal information during conversation (values, treasured life experiences, etc.) when you haven't known her for that long.
11. She grins/smiles alot while you're talking to her. I'm talking flirty smile not hyperactive show-ALL-your-teeth smile, though that can mean she's either a crazy bitch or an EXTREMELY horny girl.
12. If she's with her group of friends and her back is facing you, and her friends keep looking back and forth between you and her. Sometimes girls do this where they want to know if you're checking them out but have their friends do it so they don't have to be caught checking you out.

13. She holds eye contact with you for extended periods of time.
14. She looks you up and down or looks at your lip when she's not making eye contact.
15. She laughs/giggles at even the stupidest and unfunny shit that comes out of your mouth when you know you fucked up a joke or a line.
16. She mentions at some point in the conversation some discontent about where she's staying tonight or where she's staying when you meet her

17. She says she wants to try/to see something that you mentioned you have at your crib, without explicitly saying she wants to go to your crib.
18. She gives off an interested vibe when asking you questions. She asks personal questions (what made you decide to...?) or wants to know your opinion (What do you think of the people [me] around here?) and alot of questions. Especially if she tries to probe how much action you get from other girls by asking other questions whose answers indirectly imply how much you get. (Oh do you travel alot to [country xyz with hot chicks]?)
19. She leans forward into you when you're talking to her (she might do this subconsciously but it's still an IOI)
20. Openly compliments you.
Quote: (08-22-2011 10:32 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Jiminy cricket, Al!
This is too much information. You damn near had me calling my priest ! Have you been laid lately?

I get my fair share now. A couple of years ago(before I discovered Game), this was not the case.

That is how I know all of this.

Quote: (08-22-2011 10:08 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Succintly and clearly explained. Now that we've taken the red pill for women, I wonder if there's a red pill for learning how to quickly make loads of money?

[Image: potd.gif]

Hello.
Quote: (08-22-2011 10:58 PM)blurb Wrote:  

Succintly and clearly explained. Now that we've taken the red pill for women, I wonder if there's a red pill for learning how to quickly make loads of money?

[Image: potd.gif]

Incentives drive behavior.

It isn't a comprehensive red pill, but it is a central point. At the end of the day, if you are trying to make money (either by convincing an high-paying employer to hire you and secure a spot in a lucrative industry/trade or convincing consumers to pay for your products/services en masse and turn your business into a moneymaker), all can be boiled down to the process of providing incentives.

The stronger these incentives(offering an extremely high quality/useful product or service to consumers or coming to an employer with rock-solid credentials and/or experience), the more likely it is that the money will follow and continue to flow. It is simply a matter of giving others enough of an incentive to enrich you-provide enough of it to them and they'll keep you wealthy. Give them enough incentive, and they'll do pretty much whatever you want.

That, at least in my humble opinion, is what it pretty much all boils down to. Provide enough of the incentive, and you can drive the behavior of others any way you like(particularly towards developing your own success).

Quote: (08-22-2011 10:38 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

This might need to be split into a separate thread so other people can easily find it

Ya it probably should be posted in a separate thread so more people see it, but way to take the ball and run with it on this one.
Double post, didn't realize I responded drunk last night hah.

Quote:Quote:

I reckon you're being sarcastic, in which case, fuck you.

This is not that kind of forum. 3 day ban.

Quote:Quote:

Jiminy cricket, Al!

Really? He just took the time to lay it on you in clear prose and you insult him? You've made some nice contributions here but you're attitude needs to be toned down if you want to stay. I'm getting bigbutyluvr flashbacks.