rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best form of game for you?

So during my short lived time in the game (about 10 months), I've come to realize there's about 3 main forms, in night game, day game, and online game. If you wanna be picky there's other scenarios like having a friend put you on and all that but it primarily comes down to those 3. Which do you guys get the most % of your lays from? I'd say for myself it'd be online game 70% and night game 30% and TBH I don't think that's a very good thing despite getting a good amount in the past year, but I've garnered a huge improvement since my desert dick like high school days. My day game on the other hand really fucking sucks, and I think that is just something that will come with less reliance of online (just too fucking convienent though) expierence and approaching more (something I don't do much in the day TBH). Interested to see what it's like for everyone else, day game tips are also very welcome.

About 10% day game and 90% online for me. I'm slowly weening myself off of online game because it's whack as fuck, just a crutch.

Social circle game, because I'm selecting for a LTR/wife, plus I'm an extrovert, so I have no problem making new friends. I'm chatty and warm, so I use friendly life of the party alpha male game. I work an entire room, making sure everyone feels great, even the girls I'm not interested in. It is an abundance mentality of making everyone you come in contact with feel like they met someone special because I'm warm and friendly with them, plus I'm an active listener. When this game is played well, women and men will introduce you to new women. I then filter accordingly for LTR traits.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Online for an older guy.

Better screening, more efficient.

Less wasted time approaching dumb, vacuous women on the street.

Cocky/funny persona.

Day game pickup, social circle and online game have always worked best for me.