rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(Re-Edit)4 Democrats voted YES for EVERY Trump nominee

4 Democrats voted YES for EVERY Trump nominee

Warner -VA

Manchin III -WV

King -NY

Heitcamp -ND

It seems that these politicians (i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶F̶e̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶y̶)̶ ̶ have supported Trumps pics, and MAY continue to do so in the future.

What can WE do as citizens to reward, and encourage them to continue to support trumps pics and changes in the future?(especially the new supreme court pick coming up) I know Samseau and Mike CF have some sort of reach that can get to these people (and more member of the government) Especially Mike CF: Is there anything you guys can do on our behalf, or anything we can help you with? (Congressman letter writing etc. . .)

I saw Mike on youtube mention that he has a slush fund for stuff that people have donated to, I'd be happy to donate to that, to help effect future decisions to representatives of our government.

Are there any other ideas of things many of us can do to help "Nudge" our politicians into the right direction?(Pun intended) We are a lot powerful than we may think now, I think we could pull something off (following all tenets of the law of course).

Edit: Thanks Matrix Dude for the corrections, I didn't realize that last pick, thanks for the nifty site too btw +1 for you.

Isaiah 4:1

Are you sure that's accurate?

edit: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017...votes.html

Technically it was correct BEFORE Tillerson. Now it is down to 4 Dem senators who have voted YES for every nominee thus far.

I'm surprised such a diehard statist and hardcore leftist like Feinstein would vote "yes" so often. Color me shocked.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

That won't hold up. Every Democrat will vote against Betsy DeVos. Which means Sessions won't be confirmed until she is. [Image: dodgy.gif]

HSLD

Quote: (02-03-2017 10:56 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

That won't hold up. Every Democrat will vote against Betsy DeVos. Which means Sessions won't be confirmed until she is. [Image: dodgy.gif]

This is the point though, is there any way to let our voice be heard? I know Mike CF has the capability(somewhat) to do this, and since Samseau has also been boots on the ground for a long time, maybe there is something he knows that we could do?

Isaiah 4:1

Mark Warner is a Dem, but a reasonable one. I remember him as governor of VA being able to take his lumps and regroup and make a good hand from the cards he was dealt. Best example was he wanted to raise the sales tax in northern VA and the Norfolk/Hampton areas to pay for transportation improvements. It got put on the ballot and was promptly smacked down hard. He then worked to find other ways to raise the money.

It doesn't surprise me that he'd vote to confirm every time. He's not a rabid idealogue like the majority of the Dems in congress.

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

Manchin is Trump's bitch, you can't get elected in WV if you oppose the president who rescued the coal industry.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”