rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

A commentator by the name of David Hines recently released a tweetstorm that showed how Civil War 2 could happen, and why the right is not positioned as well as the left to win it. I highly recommend you read it:

https://storify.com/sphenoid/days-of-rag...it-portend

The thing is with people: we are all sleeping.

Those of us on the left, and on the right. We are not awake.

One thing you must know about the left is how hard done by they feel, that the whole world is against them, that they will never win this fight for freedom and progress, not now, not unless they play real dirty. This gives them carte blanche to use tactics other fair men would not consider.

And there are more of them than there are of us (the so called right).

The left have a million sleepers.

The right were pretty sneaky recently (UK) what with getting the Conservatives back in and ditto Brexit. But the left will NOT make that mistake again. They are fully roused now by the beast that is Trump. Massive protests here.

Forces are being mobilised. And they are massive forces. And what is more - they have the moral high ground. In their eyes.

Only a war can solve this now. Severe punishment to bring about why these fucktards can not go on destroying the fabric of society. They will not stop unless they are stopped.

Do not underestimate your enemy. For one thing, they may be weak, but there are many more of them. Children (all brainwashed by parents), Women, Beta men, Losers, Malcontents - all fodder for the left. Remember it is not your own failings, but those of the big bad men that keep you down.

Whether civil war may come faster in the USA than elsewhere, well, probably that is true. Even though it will be a surprise. When civil war comes in EU and UK, it will be very bloody and dirty.

I'm ready to fight, and I'm ready to go to war, if needed. Giving my own life, if that is needed, to fight for a better day. I can see now that these people are deranged, and someone is going to have to stop them.

Please someone, give these fucking idiots a 'short, sharp, shock' or else this is going to get very nasty, very quickly.

They are being fattened up for the kill.

This election was red state (GOP, Russia, FBI) vs blue state (Dems, China, CIA). If the red state lost and a real blue state insurrection happened, I think the military would ally with Russia and completely take out the rebels.

The blue state (Dems) are ultimately doomed to fail as they are not a singular ethno unit, unlike the red state (GOP) which is majority white and welcoming to people who are not racially similar.

I'll take a group of 10 well trained trained red state guys over 1,000 blue state idiots with smart phones.

There's a lot of good stuff there, and I think he's right on many counts.

Where I think he's wrong is regarding the left's tolerance for violence. I think virtually none of these morons on the left have a clue about real world violence.

There's an enormous gulf between rioting, sucker punching someone, maybe kicking a guy while he's down with ten other people... and facing competent fighters with guns who are no longer hesitant to hurt you.

These aren't hard, blooded partisans. They're snowflakes with a tiny core of professional rioters.

There won't be a civil war because the Left fights by proxy and the Right doesn't have the cohesion or the balls necessary to form any kind of ultras group capable of stopping the current levels of Left wing street violence (ISIS, BLM, Antifa). The proxy shit is working. No need to change it now.

Plus, I think the puppet masters like Soros can see that the Right is already cracking up (alt-Right/alt-Light divide) because the Right will always be subverted by celebrity wanna-bes hijacking the movement and “thought controlling” it for the sake of their businesses.

An interesting analysis. I think he overestimates the effectiveness of the militant left (antifa). Just because they are presently more organized and enjoy greater institutional support does not mean that will translate into operational effectiveness. The entire basis of guerilla warfare lies in turning those perceived advantages into liabilities. Their organizations can be infiltrated. Their members sleep in a bed somewhere at night like anyone else. The institutions that support them are staffed by people with families. A dozen undisciplined twenty-somethings throwing Molotov cocktails are dangerous sure, but they're not more dangerous than four guys who grew up together, trust each other with their lives and who have been shooting rifles since childhood. Once those guys decide the time to spill blood has arrived, they're going to bring violence to bear far that is far disproportionate to their numbers. A four-man fire team with moderate tactical training can kill dozens of people in minutes and likely disappear on motorcycles before the cops arrive. And after a few shootouts with fire teams that don't escape that wind up with dozens of cops dead, you can be sure that cops will be in no hurry to respond to such happenings in the future.

What is the left going to do if/when all of its institutions are being targeted by literal right wing death squads of this sort? Are they going to have their legions of emaciated, faggoty antifa stand outside and throw bricks at them? How will the leftist media respond when journalists start being dragged out of their beds and shot in the street? Where will the left gather when the universities have been shut down due to repeated mass shootings and assassinations of leftist professors and agitators? I think the left will lose its appetite for violence very quickly in the face of such opposition. The left is essentially a bully operation. Its success relies entirely on its targets not fighting back and being gradually cowed into submission until they accept the demands of the leftists. They are unprepared for direct confrontation. They only play at violence. They don't know what ultraviolence means. They don't know what horrors await them when they summon the ancestral bloodlust from the hearts of formerly peaceful men. They simply can't comprehend the hellstorm that will be unleashed upon them when the Saxon begins to hate.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (01-22-2017 09:14 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

An interesting analysis. I think he overestimates the effectiveness of the militant left (antifa). Just because they are presently more organized and enjoy greater institutional support does not mean that will translate into operational effectiveness. The entire basis of guerilla warfare lies in turning those perceived advantages into liabilities. Their organizations can be infiltrated. Their members sleep in a bed somewhere at night like anyone else. The institutions that support them are staffed by people with families. A dozen undisciplined twenty-somethings throwing Molotov cocktails are dangerous sure, but they're not more dangerous than four guys who grew up together, trust each other with their lives and who have been shooting rifles since childhood. Once those guys decide the time to spill blood has arrived, they're going to bring violence to bear far that is far disproportionate to their numbers. A four-man fire team with moderate tactical training can kill dozens of people in minutes and likely disappear on motorcycles before the cops arrive. And after a few shootouts with fire teams that don't escape that wind up with dozens of cops dead, you can be sure that cops will be in no hurry to respond to such happenings in the future.

What is the left going to do if/when all of its institutions are being targeted by literal right wing death squads of this sort? Are they going to have their legions of emaciated, faggoty antifa stand outside and throw bricks at them? How will the leftist media respond when journalists start being dragged out of their beds and shot in the street? Where will the left gather when the universities have been shut down due to repeated mass shootings and assassinations of leftist professors and agitators? I think the left will lose its appetite for violence very quickly in the face of such opposition. The left is essentially a bully operation. Its success relies entirely on its targets not fighting back and being gradually cowed into submission until they accept the demands of the leftists. They are unprepared for direct confrontation. They only play at violence. They don't know what ultraviolence means. They don't know what horrors await them when they summon the ancestral bloodlust from the hearts of formerly peaceful men. They simply can't comprehend the hellstorm that will be unleashed upon them when the Saxon begins to hate.

Whoa scary talk here lol cool down with the Saxon stuff I voted Trump and don't wanna get lynched [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

But seriously that's pretty real talk. I don't understand why there would be civil war though. If anything the civil war would be the upset populace rising up against the government and the people who refuse to defect. I don't get why citizens would fight each other.

Who will lead the left in this war? I see no competent, charismatic leaders among them -- not even compared to the 60s radical left SDS. We won, they are throwing a tantrum to delay the inevitable when they will begin to tear themselves apart internally.

Because right now we're basically two or more nations living in the same country.

The left is more passive aggressive ATM. When the heat is on they cower and go to a safe space. Riots? In their own neighborhoods.

The day the right treats this like a real war is when the Civil War will start. The left views this as a war of attrition.

There is an obesity epidemic and from pictures of the marches and protests I would say none of them work out and were probably winded from all the walking around DC.

If there was civil war it wouldn't last long.

Quote: (01-22-2017 09:35 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Because right now we're basically two or more nations living in the same country.

With 2 or more cultures along with it.....with no land borders.

[Image: army-of-california-ready-to-battle-for-i...225182.png]

Take care of those titties for me.

They don't know what horrors await them when they summon the ancestral bloodlust from the hearts of formerly peaceful men. They simply can't comprehend the hellstorm that will be unleashed upon them when the Saxon begins to hate.

The author of the tweetstorm alludes to your point with this tweet:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/hradzka/status/820130372855955461][/url]

Quote: (01-22-2017 09:04 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Where I think he's wrong is regarding the left's tolerance for violence. I think virtually none of these morons on the left have a clue about real world violence.

There's an enormous gulf between rioting, sucker punching someone, maybe kicking a guy while he's down with ten other people... and facing competent fighters with guns who are no longer hesitant to hurt you.

These aren't hard, blooded partisans. They're snowflakes with a tiny core of professional rioters.

Friday was Day One of the new Trumpian Epoch... so the anarchists took advantage of the remaining Obamunism endorsed lack of law and order.

The word is going out to LEOs across the land to ENFORCE LAW and ORDER plus the NRA is actively campaigning for a Nationwide Constitutional Carry law as the framers intended... one Glock 9mm and a few clips per each of the 60 Million plus Trump Patriots - well the Patriots have more bullets than the Obamunist Hitlery Loving Radical Marxist Feminist SJW Tranny LGBTQstd loving Anarchists have brains.

The Anarchist Rats and Cockroaches will scatter like in a warehouse fire when the Lord High Protector of the Faith and Constitution comes down on all the Traitors like Mighty Thor's Hammer.

I love this picture...

The left has been turning to violence because they have been getting away with it for eight years and nobody has been punching back. The left has been winning the cold cultural wars and has had full control of the government and media. Now that Trump is in the White House, the leftist (actually they are communists) institutions could be seriously disrupted. This could start sooner than you think with the 230 "protesters" who are being charged with felony rioting punishable up to 10 years. They have to go to prison. No mercy. Their lives need to be destroyed. Then we can reevaluate antifa's commitment to revolution.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/inauguration...utors-say/

Rico... Sauve....

Interesting but he doesn't quite get it. For example, he says that the left has the massive advantage of being the "mainstream". I guess he means that the NYT will support it and perhaps that Joe Sixpack from Topeka will go along with that "mainstream". But that's precisely what unraveled in 2016 and will continue to unravel. We are almost, or actually, at the point where a full 50% of the country are on each side and there is no "mainstream". The 90 IQ warehouse worker and his non-political boss both know that the media is full of bullshit.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Civil War 2 is interesting to theorize about. One thing to keep in mind is geography and demographics and how that would influence things. The problem for the left is that all of their support and institutions are based in a few big cities that are spread out from each other, separated by large swaths of land that would be controlled by the right. In an actual wartime scenario I would think that would be a fragile setup for them (the left). The right, with a bunch of armed, middle class, rural, and suburban families with big military support will know EXACTLY what areas to target in a civil war. NYC, DC, Philly, Boston, SF, Seattle, LA, Chicago, Detroit, etc. The left might be able to take over the northeast corridor and the west coast (just the parts right on the coast, not the California central valley or Eastern Oregon and Washington). Those are the only "extended geographical areas" I could see them holding at the beginning of a conflict. If you cut off food resources to those areas and focus your tactical efforts there, then what the fuck is the left going to do? Bomb Wichita, Kansas? Take over Grand Junction, Colorado? Poison the water in Mobile, Alabama? What effect is that going to have on the larger right-wing war efforts? The right is much more spread out and doesn't have a clear target to hit that would be very devastating (overall) in a war. The left has 10-20 big cities that hold all their major institutions and populous and resource-wise are very fragile.

If we had an open nationwide civil war, I think the geography and way the population is distributed in our country massively benefits the right strategically. How is the left going to invade the heartland and entire interior USA without complete 100% military support and a pool of people who generally are not armed? Meanwhile, I could see groups of a couple thousand right-wing people from rural and outlaying suburban areas taking over transportation infrastructure in cities and causing massive problems for the left. They could cut off food and energy supply and basically force the urban cores to turn on each other, make strategic blunders, or surrender. They wouldn't even need much deadly force to win. The left would have to invade the interior to win where the right would just have to hold their lands and create strategic problems for the left. If they wanted to do more than that, then it could get very ugly for the left very quickly.

The flip side is if we had a worsening of the "cold civil war" or "shadow civil war" gradually over the next 50-60 years and the left was able to increase it's institutional power to the point where it had the military, FBI, and most police forces 100% under it's control. That is the scary scenario, but I think Trump will end up repealing some of their progress in that side of things, so in the mean time that isn't a growing threat (hopefully). It WAS an increasing threat under Obama though and if there was a scenario in the future where another Obama-like leader took power for 8 years and was followed up by another statist/leftist (like what would be the case if Hillary was elected), we could be in serious trouble.

Quote: (01-22-2017 10:01 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

The left has been turning to violence because they have been getting away with it for eight years and nobody has been punching back. The left has been winning the cold cultural wars and has had full control of the government and media. Now that Trump is in the White House, the leftist (actually they are communists) institutions could be seriously disrupted. This could start sooner than you think with the 230 "protesters" who are being charged with felony rioting punishable up to 10 years. They have to go to prison. No mercy. Their lives need to be destroyed. Then we can reevaluate antifa's commitment to revolution.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/inauguration...utors-say/

Actually I think the left stopped advancing in the larger cold culture war in around summer of 2015. That is when the right started to grow some balls and push back. Since then it hasn't really gone very far in one direction or another with each side having minor victories (although the Trump win was the biggest thing to happen since then and that benefited the right).

There's one big factor that I think a lot of people are missing...and I don't blame people because unless you've mingled with what I'm about to discuss at all you don't have any idea that it exists.

It's no true that the right doesn't have the ability to organize on the same level. There is a significant faction within the right, that has already publicly thrown their weight behind Trump and displayed a willingness to present organized resistance to leftist protesters, that is much scarier than almost anything else out there. The groups I'm talking about have an organized system of governance on both state and national level that can coordinate between different sub-groups, access to large quantities of military grade weapons very quickly, membership that consists of large numbers of military trained people, significant access to above-world support like lawyers, and underworld connections that can facilitate operations. This group is also one that proven extraordinarily resistant to deep state infiltration.

The playing field can be evened very quickly.

scorpion, dont know the kind of antifa you have in the USA, but from our own history here in Argentina, the left can get really organized in no real time to do this like bombings and gunnings, even quicker if they have external support (Soros, etc). Even in modern times it is know that some left wing organizations still have some stashed equipment and train just in case they need to get back to the urban fight. Do not belive that the left will be defenless because the most comon type of antifa is the scrawny 20-something pothead.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Quote: (01-22-2017 09:04 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

It's funny you mentioned this, because the first thing I thought of was an event that happened last year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

Long story short: white nationalist/anti-immigrant "Traditionalist Workers Party" gets a permit to march in Sacramento, antifa shows up to be annoying shitheads, and a full-on fight broke out. TWP folks were outnumbered 10 to 1; yet when they fought, they still won, supposedly stabbing antifa folks with their own knives. Warmed my heart.

If you read that article while keeping in mind how fucking horribly biased Wikipedia is, you realize how shit it makes antifa look.

So I'd like to believe that Antifa has numbers and that's it, a little pushback would shatter their paradigm; and maybe something as simple as strengthening anti-mask laws, which are supposedly on the books in most states and Washington DC but didn't stop anybody? Did they evade the law because their eyes were exposed? Get the law to snag anyone who's covering any part of their face and antifa would look a lot less brazen. And if they did go out there to protest with their faces exposed, it'd provide ample opportunity for an enterprising citizen to get them on camera for later doxxing/retaliation... if there was a group that wanted to strike back in that sort of way.

I mean, check this video from their "protesting" at NPI 2016 (at least the first minute or so):

Yeah the latter half has a more mainstream protest of people with exposed faces, but what about the first half? Mouth covered, acting extremely aggressive. Is that a peaceful protest? What would've happened if they'd actually come across one of the white supreeeeeeeeeeemists attending NPI? Ban their ability to do that mouth-covering shit and would they still maintain their same level of brazenness?

Though if they wanted to be innovative, then they'd start protesting/rioting in burkas, religious-protecting face covering. That would be funny.

Two tweets that caught my eye out of all of that:

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/hradzka/status/820117338611654656]

As much shit as they did, there wasn't enough that happened on January 20 to get "righties to kick the shit out of lefties". As for the second tweet, I like the optics after Chicago and San Jose, those were the big two in the primary season and am always on board with something that red pills normies.

Now think about this: a black person is shot by a cop (I used to have to say "white cop", now it doesn't even matter). The locals protest/riot for a day or two, or three. How much did a BLM-supportive federal government - specifically a BLM-supportive president, attorney general and department of justice (civil rights division) - have in limiting the amount of "protesting" that would happen? Deray and other senior BLM leaders went to the White House to meet personally with Obama, after all.

How would the same scenario play out knowing there's a President Trump, a department of justice that doesn't micro-manage local police jurisdictions, and a government that's siding firmly on the side of law and order? This, combined with BLM's increasing belligerence and coalescing support among all these other leftist organizations, could amplify and extend the protest/rioting; a protest against police can easily get lumped into a broader protest against white supremist power structures and the Trump white house. Conversely, police departments may now be focused on actually fighting back and arresting perpetrators of illegal activity rather than keeping defensive postures/letting people riot unobstructed in what are basically designated riot zones...

It's been a while since the media's pumped up a "innocent black person dies after being shot by police" story; just waiting for the next round of that, what happens, and what the reactions of various parties are to it.

Man, 2017 is going to be interesting.

In these kinds of events we need to start acting and mobilizing, not just talking about how the other side acts and mobilizes.

That means we don't wait for a war, we prevent it by preparing for it now.

That means right now we:

1. Financially pool our resources back into friendly institutions, namely federal agencies with actual oversight by the President.

2. Organize instead of talking about organizing. PM locals on this forum and get in contact with people motivated enough to plan, meet, and execute watchdog groups. Check on local happenings on the Internet, integrate with local neighborhood watch, and keep your eyes and ears open. Anytime you hear radical leftist or otherwise revolutionary talk, report it. See something? Say something.

3. Train now in basic skills that you can use to beat back minor resistance acts near you. If you're in a major city, start an anti-riot league that will take time to assemble on a major protest spot and keep the peace. Police can only do so much. Also learn to shoot in a combat situation (don't get tactical, keep it simple and get the basics), read up on local self-defense laws, learn some basics in a full-contact fighting style and have a plan for what to do if a riot happens. Remember, they use protests to sneak in strategically-placed riots that quickly become vanilla guerrilla attacks on important infrastructural targets in America. If we let these become more common place than they are, then they will become literal killing sprees. Think machete-wielding radicals in Bangladesh.

4. Call them out. Publicly say anti-fa is a terrorist group. Start a petition asking the White House to label them as such. Stop hiding behind anonymous names when it comes to talking pro-nationalism in mainstream social media. We won. Act like it. We must assert ourselves.

5. Learn how to organize. Learn how to free up time to be a part of something. Improve your life so you can be motivated to keep up with it. And work out the logistics with others. This is something we all need to improve on.

We have to do these things now.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Historically the left is always more violent then the right.

They are just fucking insane to be honest.

Deus vult!

The left can't win without institutional backing. It needs the froath of wealth to survive.

The right not so much, it understands what goes into surviving scarcity. The 4 person fire team versus a mob of angry college kids is a perfect example of this.

These protestors would have scattered if someone shot a few rounds into them. The second it stops being safe them is the second the whole liberal left stops dead in its tracks.