rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake PUAs/ PUA scam thread

I assume that many of you search the internet for free pick up/game advice, but how many of you are actually aware of scam PUAs?

In 2015, I found a Youtube channel called Findsocialflow, where a short guy picked up many women on the street. I thought that this man would be my roll model because I myself is a short guy.

Unfortunately, however, this man might be a scammer, and here is the reason.

Let's discuss
1) Fake PUA/Dating coach you've found on the internet (or in your real life)
2) How to distinguish reliable information resources from fake ones

You know that there is a whole website dedicated to this..

Anyone dumb enough to believe everything they see and read on the internet deserves to get scammed.

So much of it is either outright lies or half-truth at best. Always exercise discretion and critical thinking.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

This isn't PUA Hate.

The thread has some merit frankly.

We are not denying Game and also we don't deny that some pro PUAs have great Game and can teach men a lot, but of course it should be possible to rate the fraudsters and incompetent fools out there.

Recently I recommended a neighbor some Game literature and courses - even a local PUA since I knew that he does not read. A day later he says to me that he looked at some sites and now he "knows everything". He even called a local PUA who said that he only needs one book (written by a scammer who writes books profesionally and has zero Game credentials) and you don't need anything else.

3 weeks later I ask him what he learned from the book and he admits that it wasn't much. The guy I recommended him was older, had a strange voice, but had certainly bedded plenty of girls despite his shortcomings. He disqualified him because he did not like his looks. Seriously - I even met a girl who was successfully approached by that pro-PUA and he managed a date with her despite not being her type and 20 years older.

Also many guys think that either all are scam-artists or that everyone can teach them the basics. Both things are false - you need some self-awareness to even recognize whether someone is potentially true or not.

The Daniel Lopez kind of frauds must be severely punished by the market place. Currently we don't have a detached informative site anywhere where the good can be seperated by the bad like some restaurant review sites.

Deepak Wayne

RSD

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

^^^^^
In one of the RSD videos the "Guru" says all you need is to hit the gym for a week once a year [Image: biggrin.gif].
Statements like these and one can be certain they are fake.

Me How.

RSD is the biggest shit ever. Especially this fat guy. Yeah sure he will get laid if he's life goal is approaching and approaching BUT have fun maintain even a short-term relationship. Do you really think a 8+ (hell even a 7) would want to go out with you in daylight with a fat guy? lol. But it's a business I get it.
Instead of approaching like shit, maybe spend some time in the GYM.

Most PUA on youtube just get numbers, not the girl.

Quote: (09-08-2017 09:09 AM)Haly08 Wrote:  

^^^^^
In one of the RSD videos the "Guru" says all you need is to hit the gym for a week once a year

Quote: (09-08-2017 09:34 AM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  

RSD is the biggest shit ever. Especially this fat guy. Yeah sure he will get laid if he's life goal is approaching and approaching BUT have fun maintain even a short-term relationship. Do you really think a 8+ (hell even a 7) would want to go out with you in daylight with a fat guy? lol. But it's a business I get it.

You mean, the PUA community is built upon lies and enticements to keep you coming back for more?

This parable has been around for decades, and still holds true to this very day.

A young Salesperson was disappointed. He had lost an important sale.
In discussing the matter with his Sales Manager, the young man shrugged “I guess” he said “it just proves you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink”.“Son” said his Sales Manager “Let me give you a piece of advice. Your job is not to make him drink. Your job is to make him thirsty.”

– Unknown Author

For you newbies reading, hoping to find your magic recipe to slay HB9's , consider this your first lesson in marketing and sales.

The video also mentions that Prank Invasion is fake.

I agree it's staged, but I don't think he pays actresses.

I think he just talks to random girls and then asks if he can shoot the video. You don't know how much work there is behind the scenes.

Maybe it's very easy to kiss girls in LA? Personally I think he looks a bit gay, but I can understand some girls fall for the type and his looks.I don't think he is paying women. What do you guys think?

If you've ever approached you can easily spot out the fake videos. I'd say 95% are fake. We all know how this works. maybe 16/65 girls you approach give you their number. 10 will reply back. 4 will agree to meet. 2 will flake and the other two you fuck. I don't understand why these videos are popular

Referencing an above comment, I also noticed that a huge amount of the pick-up YouTube channels place a titanic emphasis on getting the number, and a lot of the in-field vids are all about "number-farming", which surely, is a fine thing, and an integral part of the preliminary process, but you get to wonder if there was any follow up to all of those sets of digits. Cuz, of course, we know full well that getting a number in these times ain't worth a dead dog's asshole.

There are LOTS...

You'd have to do some digging OR find diamond in the rough locally while sifting for ones you CLICK WITH...

IMO a few EASY RED-FLAGS...
- Guy does more marketing than actual living (My internet marketer boys have mentioned guys killing it $$ wise in this niche who have wife/kids, has zero social/sexual skills BUT is a great marketer)

- Youtubers...Anyone who talks talks talks and never shows BEHIND THE SCENES simiply scale back your expectations as it's just a FACADE (This era guys are more focused on male validation)

- No Lifestyle...The guys killing it who have no lifestyle are TOO BUSY to give advice as game & work consumes them. They work to buy time to GAME MORE. Most don't associate with community and usually only met through friend of a friend. (I know 3 guys like this) However, 90% suck & have no lifestyle so it's usually easy to spot

There are select few who are atleast HONEST about their results which aren't PRETTY but they're better than flat out liars. There aren't too many guys who are AMAZING.

Also...If you look at the guys who live in 1-city...If they're NOT a plug, it's another red flag. There is no reason a so called GUY GOOD WITH WOMEN should have no insight/connects within their city.

RSD is a major red flag for that. RSD Luke was kind of used for that along with them trying to align with guys like elliot hulse or tai lopez BUT those are DUDES. Why are they not connected to GIRLS???

RSD Luke has some connections due to the other community dude he was connected with in vegas. However, promoter-angle isn't a GOOD angle but LOOKS BETTER than the average PUA type. On FB we had mutual friends with staff members of clubs. (As my connections made in NY reaches as far as LA, LV, MIA, Milan, London...Anywhere that has a high end scene)

In the early days...One community promoter friend used to get RSD bootcamps in the club. Lets just say he started calling them "gay" as they actually wouldnt do anything. An ex-instructor who was out on a slow night simply sat around bored out his mind. Which brings me to another red flag...

If a guy can't do a night of ONLY mixed groups...Then he's probably shit. He's heavily restricted and would never do well in a cliquish type environment.

In my early years I met over 100 community dudes and MOST were "meh". Even guys considered GOOD with decent sex lives in my mind are "meh".

It comes down to personal power and ability to facilitate things. If you teleported the character to a city would he be able to hit the ground running?

That is the benchmark because most guys LEARNING are essentially starting from nothing. Most will never be willing to self-discover as alot of PUA content is fear & ego based along with shitty perspectives.

I remember back in tinder days, lets just say mainstream articles of tinder texts MANY were from FB groups of guys trying to use tinder. It was as if guys were more focused on BEING TROLLS than actually having a sex life.

I condone self-discovery BUT NOT being an annoying parasite. Many guys learning & teaching need a major detox or wakeup call because they go about this the wrong way.

Very few get good from traditional PUA viewpoints and even then it's either the sacrfice of alot of time OR not that great despite 3, 5, 10+ years at this.

Sex should reach a point where it's like turning on a facuet because you've grown internally into a guy who women simply want to fuck...I've had situations where infront of my parents apr smoking 130am, chick sees me dancing to music on my headphones and asks if she can come upstairs to keep me company. (I had gf at time so just laughed BUT such situations were quite common for years now that it's no longer shocking)

Many times you're better off finding non-community dudes are simply "game" aware dudes who just does them and take aspects of wisdom or potential to self-explore for yourself.

One of my FAV youtube videos related to this realm isn't even from a PUA type, it's from a prankster. This is one of the best depiction of "my style" of bringing women into your life...

Because at end of day all a chick has to do is observe & be in my presence...If she makes the cut maybe I'll select. Most guys never would replicate the video because they're going on dates and/or "working their numbers" trying to get a date then fuck...In my mind all a waste of time and large investment for a random chick you don't even know you'd like other than "she was cute".

One of 1st thing a 50+ year old club owner once said
- "Without people like us, no one would have anywhere social to go"
- "I'm a social curator, I bring people together to socialize"

Quote:Quote:

RSD is a major red flag for that. RSD Luke was kind of used for that along with them trying to align with guys like elliot hulse or tai lopez BUT those are DUDES. Why are they not connected to GIRLS???

Asking the real questions

anyone elliot rodger is subscribed to.