rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game check

Game check

The other night I had a game check moment and I just wanted to put it out there.

Sometimes in the name of longevity, we have to make small sacrifices in regards to lizards.

It's a little bit like those who work out. Sometimes, on the actual day of the workout and during the workout itself, the workout seems dull and meaningless but if you look at the end goal of an overall better bod, each component of the quest towards that adds up.

Now, a few nights ago, a lizard that I had opened up at a picnic and have been on one date, called me to say she was upset with me.

Now knowledgeable in the emotional baiting of lizards, I don't even entertain that foolishness and I just cut to the root of the matter.
"Moma," she said. "I'm mad at you"
"What for?" I said.
"You will find out", she said.
"You just need some TLC", I said. "Come over to my place",
"When?", she asked.
The current time was about 10:15pm.
"Now", I said.
"Okay", she said. "I'll call you before I leave. I should get there around 11",
Now for all the rookies who don't know, if a lizard comes to your place around that time, ALWAYS go for the jugular.
In fact if you don't (and I think Mixx mentioned this before), another guy will snap up your pre-seasoned meal.
So, I already know that if a lizard is planning to come over to mine at the latter hours of the evening, I better be prepared to get my shyt wet.

Fast forward to about 11:45pm.
She calls back and says that she wants to come over but that I am to help her out with the gas for her car.
Now, she doesn't live far from mine and 10 dollars or so should suffice.
However, the principles don't agree with those motions and will only simpify myself in her eyes.
Even though I wanted to dig out her belly, I used knowledge and learnings to say that I couldn't do that.
I asked her with no gas, how she expected to drive to work the next day.
She said 'someone' was supposed to be helping her out with gas.
I told her to hit me up on Friday (today).

Have any of you guys had a game check moment and did you fold or did you stay with your cards?

To the seasoned players ala Roosh, Mixx, G-manifesto and any others I didn't mention since some of you advocate buying drinks for the lizards and whatnot at the club, do you think I made the right play here or should I have just thrown down the 10 bucks for her gas and then bring her into my lair to get her guts dug out?

Thanks.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Game check

It sounds like it was a lay-up and you air balled it on purpose -- losing out on some easy pussy.

I would have probably helped her out, banged the shit out of her that night, then never called her again. $10 well spent if you ask me. Or better yet, go to her place instead to bang her, then never call her again.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Game check

American girls asking for gas money? Is the economy that bad? It's like Colombian girls and their taxi money scam.

Anyway I don't know if being eager to give up the $10 would automatically lead to sex. It was definitely a test since a 10 minute drive uses almost no gas.

Here's what I would have done:

Girl: "I need $10 for gas money to come over."
Roosh: "You'll have to work for it though."

I would judge her response. If it's a stiff response...

Girl: "What do you mean? I'm broke I just need a little bit."
Roosh: "I have a job for you ready when you come over. Bring gloves and a tool belt."

If she gives a playful response I'd hit her with a subtle sexual statement of intent...

Girl: "Hehe what kind of work? [Image: smile.gif]"
Roosh: "Dirty work. But you'll like it I'm sure."

Then she comes and run your normal game. If you are not satisfied with her performance of if she's cold, don't give her a dime. But if she gives you head or sex, give the whore her money.

Game check

@Roosh..hmm, maybe I acted drastically. I am going to hit her up now and see if she is down for tonight.
One of my wings told me I made a good play (we recently just dodged a few gold diggers) who tried to make a play on us to pay for club entry and buy them drinks..so maybe I was overly cautious.

@American girls asking for gas money?

I reside in the dot. There are no Americans here (generally speaking) and most of the women here are immigrants from other countries. However, they are often influenced by American media.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Game check

Quote: (08-19-2011 08:24 AM)Moma Wrote:  

The other night I had a game check moment and I just wanted to put it out there.

Sometimes in the name of longevity, we have to make small sacrifices in regards to lizards.

It's a little bit like those who work out. Sometimes, on the actual day of the workout and during the workout itself, the workout seems dull and meaningless but if you look at the end goal of an overall better bod, each component of the quest towards that adds up.

Now, a few nights ago, a lizard that I had opened up at a picnic and have been on one date, called me to say she was upset with me.

Now knowledgeable in the emotional baiting of lizards, I don't even entertain that foolishness and I just cut to the root of the matter.
"Moma," she said. "I'm mad at you"
"What for?" I said.
"You will find out", she said.
"You just need some TLC", I said. "Come over to my place",
"When?", she asked.
The current time was about 10:15pm.
"Now", I said.
"Okay", she said. "I'll call you before I leave. I should get there around 11",
Now for all the rookies who don't know, if a lizard comes to your place around that time, ALWAYS go for the jugular.
In fact if you don't (and I think Mixx mentioned this before), another guy will snap up your pre-seasoned meal.
So, I already know that if a lizard is planning to come over to mine at the latter hours of the evening, I better be prepared to get my shyt wet.

Fast forward to about 11:45pm.
She calls back and says that she wants to come over but that I am to help her out with the gas for her car.
Now, she doesn't live far from mine and 10 dollars or so should suffice.
However, the principles don't agree with those motions and will only simpify myself in her eyes.
Even though I wanted to dig out her belly, I used knowledge and learnings to say that I couldn't do that.
I asked her with no gas, how she expected to drive to work the next day.
She said 'someone' was supposed to be helping her out with gas.
I told her to hit me up on Friday (today).

Have any of you guys had a game check moment and did you fold or did you stay with your cards?

To the seasoned players ala Roosh, Mixx, G-manifesto and any others I didn't mention since some of you advocate buying drinks for the lizards and whatnot at the club, do you think I made the right play here or should I have just thrown down the 10 bucks for her gas and then bring her into my lair to get her guts dug out?

Thanks.

You refused to put this girls vulva in the small of her back because of 10 dollars? You're slipping,,..hahahaha. WHen you went out on the first date with her, did you pay for it? Was it more than 10 dollars?

Game check

You refused to put this girls vulva in the small of her back because of 10 dollars? You're slipping,,..hahahaha. WHen you went out on the first date with her, did you pay for it? Was it more than 10 dollars?

[/quote]

Yea, I paid for the first date but someone asking for gas money to come over is akin to someone asking for money to fcuk.

If you were a multi-billionaire and a fly lizard wanted to come over to your mansion/house/flat/hovel/etc.
She lives in another country and the ticket will cost 1 grand. Your passive investments generate 100,000 a week in interest alone.
A grand wouldn't even break a sweat for you.
Would you pay for her plane ticket?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Game check

Quote: (08-19-2011 09:09 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2011 08:57 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Yea, I paid for the first date but someone asking for gas money to come over is akin to someone asking for money to fcuk.

If you were a multi-billionaire and a fly lizard wanted to come over to your mansion/house/flat/hovel/etc.
She lives in another country and the ticket will cost 1 grand. Your passive investments generate 100,000 a week in interest alone.
A grand wouldn't even break a sweat for you.
Would you pay for her plane ticket?

[/quote]
You are wise. NO, I wouldn't pay for her to bury her own mother, However, Comrade Moma, You had already paid for something (dinner date) and so I would have doubled down, and then apply massive amounts of wood to her inners and get my moneys worth. Then , knowing you, you would've flipped the script on that bitch and have her doing all sorts of strange shit for free. What you think

Game check

The way I see it, it was $10 for sex. I've never had a girl just come over that late and not end up giving me what I want. Better than a $40 date #2.

Game check

I'm not sure if this is any good, but I'm pretty sure that exchange would have gone like this if I'd been involved:

Girl: "I need $10 for gas money."
Tuthmosis: "The best I can do is $5. And only because it is after-hours."

I'm a champion haggler, so I can't resist. I get discounts in places you wouldn't even imagine. I'da pounded it that night and probably cut it off after then. Hitting me up for straight-up cash is some tacky shit that softens my boner.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Game check

Okay duly noted. Maybe I did airball the layup after all...[Image: smile.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Game check

You already know what I would do.

I would have flipped her a $20.

Because I straight up don't give a f*ck.

Game check

So you wanted to bang this girl but saving 10 bucks was more important?!?

Congratulations on saving 10 bucks. Now you can spend that money on lunch. Or getting your car washed.

I agree with "Money over Bitches" but c'mon, 10 bucks!!!

Most guys "Cost per Notch" is way higher then that. And, you already paid for the first date. Whats another 1000 pennies.

I know, I know, its the "principal". Fuck the "principal". "Principal" cost you some p*ssy.

If she was a 19 year old Victoria's Secret model from Moscow, would you be talking about principal?

Game check

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:46 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Congratulations on saving 10 bucks. Now you can spend that money on lunch. Or getting your car washed.

Most guys "Cost per Notch" is way higher then that. And, you already paid for the first date. Whats another 1000 pennies.

I know, I know, its the "principal". Fuck the "principal". "Principal" cost you some p*ssy.

If she was a 19 year old Victoria's Secret model from Moscow, would you be talking about principal?

Damn, homie, you're sounding like this:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Game check

I like it.

"Fuck Pride"

Pride is just another emotion.

What movie is that? I want to see the rest of that scence...

Game check

My regular girl works in a low-paying gig. I regularly give her $20 for gas. I also give her Starbucks cards.

You guys and your not buying shit is just fucked.

There's a balance between being used for dinner and never, ever buying a drink.

Remember that Mystery and the others who were clubbing were all broke. (That's why they lived in closets and shit.)

So take their "never buying drinks is alpha" for what it's worth - the advice of broke mother fuckers.

Game check

Quote: (08-19-2011 02:13 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I like it.

"Fuck Pride"

Pride is just another emotion.

What movie is that? I want to see the rest of that scence...

Pulp Fiction. Great film.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Game check

Quote: (08-19-2011 02:20 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

My regular girl works in a low-paying gig. I regularly give her $20 for gas. I also give her Starbucks cards.

You guys and your not buying shit is just fucked.

There's a balance between being used for dinner and never, ever buying a drink.

Remember that Mystery and the others who were clubbing were all broke. (That's why they lived in closets and shit.)

So take their "never buying drinks is alpha" for what it's worth - the advice of broke mother fuckers.

+1, I'd have dropped the $10 and gotten every pennies worth out her.

Game check

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:46 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Principles are very important. Whether it is 1 dollar or 1000 dollars, it's not the money, it's the principal. It sounds like there is some sort of condone of any action in the name of ass. I don't care if it's Moscow's finest or Quasimodo's twin sister but principles count for everything.

I still think I made the right play.
But I should have made a Pusscrook move and lured her into my labyrinth and turned it out for business.
Oh well, we live and we learn.

Fcuk pride? Without pride/self respect, then ANYTHING goes. It's not the money, it's the principle.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Game check

What you guys are missing:

As Prophet Roosh has taught, you want to date women in feminine professions. (Remember his writings on "sex careers.") If you're dating women in feminine professions, they are going to be broke. How do you expect them to look cute for you, have their nails done, get their pussies waxed? All of that costs a lot of money, and sometimes they don't have gas in their tanks.

I'd far rather put a few gallons of gas into a girly girl's car than have a lawyer buy me dinner.

Game check

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:20 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

As Prophet Roosh has taught, you want to date women in feminine professions. (Remember his writings on "sex careers.") If you're dating women in feminine professions, they are going to be broke. How do you expect them to look cute for you, have their nails done, get their pussies waxed? All of that costs a lot of money, and sometimes they don't have gas in their tanks.

I'd far rather put a few gallons of gas into a girly girl's car than have a lawyer buy me dinner.

Why? If they are both hawt and you fcuk, then what's the harm in either saving money or getting paid in the process?

I'd rather fcuk a hawt lizard and not pay for it than pay for it to fcuk a hawt lizard.
You see?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Game check

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:26 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Why? If they are both hawt and you fcuk, then what's the harm in either saving money or getting paid in the process?

I'd rather fcuk a hawt lizard and not pay for it than pay for it to fcuk a hawt lizard.
You see?
You and this fucking lizard word... I love it !

Game check

You see?

Post flew right over your head.

The girls I like are young and girly. These chicks are not going to be working as lawyers or at Goldman Sachs. They are going to be in low-paying professions like retail, food service, and assistants.

To the girls I date, $20 for gas is actually a big deal. To me, $20 is a joke.

I shouldn't put gas in her car because of a principle? LMFAO.

Too many of you guys treat game like theology and other dogma. Game isn't written principles not to be broken.

Game is a means to an end, and the end is pussy. As a corollary, if you're not getting pussy, you are not running game.

Game check

I would have said "whatever just come over" if she made an issue out of the money as soon as she hit the door.I would tell her to get fucked.
If she was just really cool and wanted to see you but was light on cash you should give it to her.

You're a smart dude Moma, you should have let this play out with homefield advantage

Game check

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:31 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

The girls I like are young and girly. These chicks are not going to be working as lawyers or at Goldman Sachs. They are going to be in low-paying professions like retail, food service, and assistants.

Ding Ding Ding

Playing devil's advocate here... not all guys share your niche of women.

Game check

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:31 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

You see?

Post flew right over your head.

To the girls I date, $20 for gas is actually a big deal. To me, $20 is a joke.

I shouldn't put gas in her car because of a principle? LMFAO.

Too many of you guys treat game like theology and other dogma. Game isn't written principles not to be broken.

Game is a means to an end, and the end is pussy. As a corollary, if you're not getting pussy, you are not running game.

Game is getting pussy on terms one can live with. Some guys don't even game and straight cough up the loot. Do they get pussy? Yes. Does it tax their pockets? Hardly, they are flooded with cash.

However, there is something that changes in the mind and behaviour of a lizard that sees a guy as an ATM machine.

Have I paid for a lizard in some form of fashion before? Certainly. Of course but I smelt a blatant coppery aroma coming from this one and I decided to pull back on that handout.

However, it's interesting to see the viewpoints. As long as a dude is happy, he can pay for pussy until sunup.

And believe me, I am not one of those hard fast rule cats. I deal with lizards from all over the world. You CAN NOT alpha all lizards and get the same results. You modify accordingly.

So I feel you Mike, on the roissy rules or the PUA 'rules'. These are guidelines not unforgiving decrees, I agree.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards