rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Extremely worried about whether she’s crazy or not

I met a woman on a dating website, got her number and started texting her and eventually asked her out for coffee for next weekend. There’s some possible red flags in our conversation, and I wanted to know what you guys think. On the dating website, we were bantering and having a light-hearted conversation. Then, when we were texting, it started with light-hearted bantering but eventually she got more serious and then seemed to start getting an attitude sometimes. She seems extremely dominant and aggressive and I’ve never met a woman like this before. My only experience with women in the past was hooking up with them when I was in college; I’ve never actually dated before. I’m in my early 30s and she’s in her mid 30s.

Also, before reading the text conversation, just know that I’m aware that I said some extremely stupid shit and made myself look like a submissive pussy. I did it for damage control because I was worried that she was offended by what I said and I thought she’d see it as a deal breaker and not want to go out with me. I’m also pretty sure she was running shit-tests and I failed them miserably.

What type of a woman is she? Is she crazy or just very dominant and aggressive? Is the text conversation filled with red flags?

What are the mistakes I made? Does she now see me as weak and submissive and will she start to assert dominance over me or eventually lose interest? Do you think her behavior will eventually become abusive? Did I ruin this already?

Should I cancel the date or go out on the date at least for experience? Am I likely to fail miserably on the date?

How should I act when texting her on the days leading up to the date and during the actual date itself? What should I absolutely avoid?

Here is the text conversation:

Edit: I cut out the parts of the text conversation that were extraneous and only left the parts of the conversation that worried me. Let me know if it's still too long.

Me: I saw lala land with a friend yesterday. Im not into chick flicks or musicals but its from the director of whiplash, which is one of my favorite movies. I was skeptical but it turned out to be good. The only thing I didn’t like was that I didn’t have a pint of haagen dazs ice cream with me
Her: ooh that movie looks good. I need to go see it. (whiplash)
Her: what exactly do you define as a chick flick anyways? Romantic comedies? Why does la la land fall under chick flick territory?
Me: yeah, id say definitely romantic comedies. I actually never truly considered la la land to be a chick flick mainly bc of the director and it’s a musical. It also has lots of depth to it. Ive always associated chick flicks with being more on the entertaining rather than deep and complex spectrum. Like some romance films, I think are great- one day, let the right one in (kinda romance)
Me: I mentioned chick flicks bc some people might think of la la land as one, although I know plenty of guys who want to see it and they don’t view it as such
Her: so by your definition if it’s just entertainment value all comedies are chick flicks? To me the term chick flick is pretty sexist and stereotypes women as being less complex less intelligent. But I’m also just giving you a hard time and don’t feel that strong about it…
Me: no, I see what you mean. I think the term chick flick in a way can stereotype women in a negative fashion, depending on how you view it, although I don’t use the term in a derogatory or sexist context. I also know lots of women who use the term in a very casual way or even humorous way, so I assumed that most people don’t look at it primarily in a sexist way
Her: I was just screwing around with ya. Although I did wondering how you were going to respond to that [Image: smile.gif]

We texted back and forth and then here’s the next part that got me worried:

Her (30 minutes later): I’m free Friday night or Sunday
Me (around 6pm): are you down to have coffee Sunday afternoon? Say around 3pm?
Her (around 7:30pm): that sounds swell
Her: you have a spot you like? I like [coffee shop A]
Her: scrabble?
Me (40 minutes later): [coffee shop A] sounds good. Never been there, but I was coincidentally thinking either [coffee shop A] or [coffee shop B] (bc I always pass by it on my way to [coffee shop C])
Me: p.s. I think the word swell is swell and I love using it- I just like the way it sounds. Its pretty rare to hear people using old school slang terms so you get bonus points! Golly gosh!
Her: oh no let’s go to [coffee shop B]. That’s a spot I’ve been wanting to check out and it’s better for scrabble
Me: ok cool, [coffee shop B] it is
Me: by the way, I probably suck at scrabble and the only time I actually played it was when my parents got me the game as a kid and my friends and I just spelled out curse words because we didn’t know the rules of the game
Her: well what the fuck is wrong with you man?! [Image: wink.gif]. Have another idea? Or are you not a game type person? It’s just a good way to get to know someone.
Me: im down for scrabble, haha. And don’t worry, I wont resort to using curse words.
Her (around 11pm): yeah prime worry

TL;DR? This is way too long to go over.

Perhaps not clinically crazy, but just too masculine. The way she texts is a boner killer for me personally. Asian chicks would never talk like that, at least in Asia.

By the way, you're submitting to her. Not the other way around.

All women have crazy in them. Some more than others.

Watch this short video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

Quote: (01-16-2017 12:47 PM)h5757 Wrote:  

I’m in my early 30s and she’s in her mid 30s.

Also, before reading the text conversation, just know that I’m aware that I said some extremely stupid shit and made myself look like a submissive pussy. I did it for damage control because I was worried that she was offended by what I said and I thought she’d see it as a deal breaker and not want to go out with me.

You wreak of thirst. I get it, you don't have much experience, but brush up on some reading and work on yourself and your confidence. She's mid-30s, you're in your prime. You are the prize, not her.

You never do "damage control" with a woman. You're a man, so stand by your word. Back it up, don't back down like you did in your texts (I'll get to that soon).

Quote:Quote:

What type of a woman is she? Is she crazy or just very dominant and aggressive? Is the text conversation filled with red flags?

Given her age and the fact that she's still willing to meet you after what I read, I'd say she's looking for an easy sucker to lock down pronto.

What are the mistakes I made? Does she now see me as weak and submissive and will she start to assert dominance over me or eventually lose interest? Do you think her behavior will eventually become abusive? Did I ruin this already?

She is in control, and every time you had a chance to regain control, you fell into her frame and let her call the shots. You did not lead this conversation. She does not seem crazy to me. She just seems like a woman who's past her prime who doesn't have a ton of options.

Should I cancel the date or go out on the date at least for experience? Am I likely to fail miserably on the date?

I would say go on it for experience, but don't expect anything out of it, and please, please, please don't get serious with her if things do go well. You are too inexperienced to enter a relationship, especially with a mid-30s woman who absolutely will walk all over you. You are starting from deep underground, and you probably won't dig yourself out of this hole.

How should I act when texting her on the days leading up to the date and during the actual date itself?

Quit texting so damn much. Use texting for logistical purposes only. All those long text messages you sent? Those could have been conversations during your date. Just set up the date and time and leave it at that.

Me: hey, its [my user name on the dating website] (you probably guessed that’s my legal name, but most people just call me [my real name]). What ethnicity is the last name [part of her user name]?
Her: it’s obviously Italian come on expect more from you. Listen I’m driving back from [city] right now
Me: ok lets wait then until youre done driving. I don’t want to be the reason why you get a ticket
Her (1.5 hours later): I was just starting my drive. Longest day ever!! EVER! I went on a hike with a friend through a meetup hiking group and our small group got separated and lost in [hiking area]
Her: was quite an interesting experience. Our 7 mi hike turned in 14 miles. [Image: sad.gif]

Saturday at around 11:40am:
Me: sounds like the start of a horror movie. Like you end up having to camp out bc it gets dark and a cult comes after you. Any time ive gone hiking I go on pretty short trails that have signs everywhere bc im lame like that
Me: I saw lala land with a friend yesterday. Im not into chick flicks or musicals but its from the director of whiplash, which is one of my favorite movies. I was skeptical but it turned out to be good. The only thing I didn’t like was that I didn’t have a pint of haagen dazs ice cream with me

When she gives you her number, go for the kill. "Hey, it's [me]. You free to grab a drink Friday night?" You started all sorts of unnecessary banter that could have been part of what you talked about on the first date. If she gave you her number from a dating website, then ask her out. You've already done the back and forth on the site, so set up a date over text. Avoid all the banter.

Her: what exactly do you define as a chick flick anyways? Romantic comedies? Why does la la land fall under chick flick territory?
Me: yeah, id say definitely romantic comedies. I actually never truly considered la la land to be a chick flick mainly bc of the director and it’s a musical. It also has lots of depth to it. Ive always associated chick flicks with being more on the entertaining rather than deep and complex spectrum. Like some romance films, I think are great- one day, let the right one in (kinda romance)
Me: I mentioned chick flicks bc some people might think of la la land as one, although I know plenty of guys who want to see it and they don’t view it as such
Her: so by your definition if it’s just entertainment value all comedies are chick flicks? To me the term chick flick is pretty sexist and stereotypes women as being less complex less intelligent. But I’m also just giving you a hard time nad don’t feel that strong about it…
Me: no, I see what you mean. I think the term chick flick in a way can stereotype women in a negative fashion, depending on how you view it, although I don’t use the term in a derogatory or sexist context. I also know lots of women who use the term in a very casual way or even humorous way, so I assumed that most people don’t look at it primarily in a sexist way
Her: I was just screwing around with ya. Although I did wondering how you were going to respond to that [Image: smile.gif]

You see what so much texting did? All you did was dig a hole, and then you tried to appease her with what you thought she wanted to hear. You could have played it off and made a joke of it, still sticking by your use of the term "chick flick", but instead you went into some "I'm not a sexist, I swear" diatribe that makes you look weak. I cringed like a mother fucker reading this...

Her: although I do feel using phrases that put down any group of people is an issue that we as humans should work to end. Kaffir is a common term used to refer to a type of lime leaf used in Africa coined by whites when referring to the aromatic plant the black servants used (kaffir is a racist slur in south Africa). Just because the term doesn’t exist here in the states knowingly using the word rather than its proper name makrut lime is basically accepting the derogatory slur and in a sense owning it. It’s the same with allowing names like squaw valley which is a derogatory term for women in native American culture.
Her: what do you have planned for the rest of your weekend? Anything interesting?
Me (around 1pm): haha, im glad I didn’t offend you. Although what you just said is true, and a lot of it is basically relics from a more bigoted era in the u.s., like the Cleveland Indians mascot having a red face. Things like that would never be allowed nowadays; hip hop used to commonly use homophobic lyrics, but rappers don’t do that anymore bc weve evolved quite a bit as a society.[b] Although I think the trumpocalypse will undo all the progress weve made. [/b]And im totally not supposed to be talking politics so ive broken one of the common rules of getting to know someone. Im such a rebel!!! At least now I’m 99% sure that wed have common political beliefs in case it ever does come up and we wont be yelling back and forth in a heated debate. And honestly, it was nice to be a little more serious for a bit after all the banter.

Oh dear God...

Me: nothing interesting planned- most likely just use the rest of the weekend for some me time, probably catch up on movies or shows ive been meaning to watch. Do you have plans next weekend?
Her (around 3pm): that sounds nice I wish I had some me time! I’m about to drive to [city] for a quick overbite with a friend that just moved out there. Then tomorrow once I get back I’ll be in [different city] with a friend. Gonna be fun but a lot of going going going!
Her: you have a spot you like? I like [coffee shop A]
Me (40 minutes later): [coffee shop A] sounds good. Never been there, but I was coincidentally thinking either [coffee shop A] or [coffee shop B] (bc I always pass by it on my way to [coffee shop C])

Just pick a spot. It's not difficult. Leave that jibber-jabber in your head and leave it out of text.

Me: p.s. I think the word swell is swell and I love using it- I just like the way it sounds. Its pretty rare to hear people using old school slang terms so you get bonus points! Golly gosh!

The cringe is strong in this one.

Her: oh no let’s go to [coffee shop B]. That’s a spot I’ve been wanting to check out and it’s better for scrabble

And she's calling the shots.

Me: by the way, I probably suck at scrabble and the only time I actually played it was when my parents got me the game as a kid and my friends and I just spelled out curse words because we didn’t know the rules of the game
Her: well what the fuck is wrong with you man?! [Image: wink.gif]. Have another idea? Or are you not a game type person? It’s just a good way to get to know someone.
Me: im down for scrabble, haha. And don’t worry, I wont resort to using curse words.

You disqualify yourself. She's pretty much saying, "shut the fuck up. We're not playing to win, just to break the ice."

Look, your political views don't matter to me. But people who use the terms "trumpocalypse, homophobia, and sexism" are usually the most supplicating, weak-minded types out there. So I can see why you typed so much cringe-worthy shit to this girl, why you're chasing after a mid-30s chick like a man in the desert craves water, and why you deferred to her every single time.

She might be crazy, but that's not the problem. You have a long ways to go to improve yourself, and that starts with life experience and self-improvement.

Quote: (01-16-2017 12:47 PM)h5757 Wrote:  

Here’s the text conversation:

Friday at around 9:30pm:
Me: hey, its [my user name on the dating website] (you probably guessed that’s my legal name, but most people just call me [my real name]). What ethnicity is the last name [part of her user name]?
Her: it’s obviously Italian come on expect more from you. Listen I’m driving back from [city] right now She's busting your balls trying to be funny
Me: ok lets wait then until youre done driving. I don’t want to be the reason why you get a ticket
Her (1.5 hours later): I was just starting my drive. Longest day ever!! EVER! I went on a hike with a friend through a meetup hiking group and our small group got separated and lost in [hiking area] Probably another dude
Her: was quite an interesting experience. Our 7 mi hike turned in 14 miles. [Image: sad.gif]

Saturday at around 11:40am:
Me: sounds like the start of a horror movie. Like you end up having to camp out bc it gets dark and a cult comes after you. Any time ive gone hiking I go on pretty short trails that have signs everywhere bc im lame like that
Me: I saw lala land with a friend yesterday. Im not into chick flicks or musicals but its from the director of whiplash, which is one of my favorite movies. I was skeptical but it turned out to be good. The only thing I didn’t like was that I didn’t have a pint of haagen dazs ice cream with me You're right shit like this is lame.
Me: I mentioned chick flicks bc some people might think of la la land as one, although I know plenty of guys who want to see it and they don’t view it as such this conversation is pointless
Her: so by your definition if it’s just entertainment value all comedies are chick flicks? To me the term chick flick is pretty sexist and stereotypes women as being less complex less intelligent. But I’m also just giving you a hard time nad don’t feel that strong about it…She's using SJW terms and once again busting your balls
Her: I was just screwing around with ya. Although I did wondering how you were going to respond to that [Image: smile.gif]This entire conversation could of been avoided
Her: although I do feel using phrases that put down any group of people is an issue that we as humans should work to end. Kaffir is a common term used to refer to a type of lime leaf used in Africa coined by whites when referring to the aromatic plant the black servants used (kaffir is a racist slur in south Africa). Just because the term doesn’t exist here in the states knowingly using the word rather than its proper name makrut lime is basically accepting the derogatory slur and in a sense owning it. It’s the same with allowing names like squaw valley which is a derogatory term for women in native American culture. SJW talk once again. Fun fact: Kafir is a person who doesn't believe in Islam as well.
Her: what do you have planned for the rest of your weekend? Anything interesting?
Me (around 1pm): haha, im glad I didn’t offend you. Although what you just said is true, and a lot of it is basically relics from a more bigoted era in the u.s., like the Cleveland Indians mascot having a red face. Things like that would never be allowed nowadays; hip hop used to commonly use homophobic lyrics, but rappers don’t do that anymore bc weve evolved quite a bit as a society. Although I think the trumpocalypse will undo all the progress weve made. And im totally not supposed to be talking politics so ive broken one of the common rules of getting to know someone. Im such a rebel!!! At least now I’m 99% sure that wed have common political beliefs in case it ever does come up and we wont be yelling back and forth in a heated debate. And honestly, it was nice to be a little more serious for a bit after all the banter This was useless banter
Me: nothing interesting planned- most likely just use the rest of the weekend for some me time, probably catch up on movies or shows ive been meaning to watch. Do you have plans next weekend?
Her (around 3pm): that sounds nice I wish I had some me time! I’m about to drive to [city] for a quick overbite with a friend that just moved out there. Then tomorrow once I get back I’ll be in [different city] with a friend. Gonna be fun but a lot of going going going!
Her: you have a spot you like? I like [coffee shop A] She's setting the date, that should be your job.
Her: oh no let’s go to [coffee shop B]. That’s a spot I’ve been wanting to check out and it’s better for scrabble Once again taking the lead
Her: well what the fuck is wrong with you man?! [Image: wink.gif]. Have another idea? Or are you not a game type person? It’s just a good way to get to know someone. busting balls again

Also, before reading the text conversation, just know that I’m aware that I said some extremely stupid shit and made myself look like a submissive pussy. I did it for damage control because I was worried that she was offended by what I said and I thought she’d see it as a deal breaker and not want to go out with me. I’m also pretty sure she was running shit-tests and I failed them miserably.

Yes you said some stupid shit in this, alot of this conversation was pointless when the texting should've just been used to plan the date.

She's probably all 3, and I'll bet you anything she'll be overly sarcastic and annoying in person, always trying to one up you with the shit talking and stories.

I've seen these type of females before.

You made things too complicated with your texting, you got to "deep" with your "important" conversations about topics that I wouldn't ever talk about with a bitch.

She might see all "men" as weak, she needs to assert her "dominance" to prove she's a strong independent womyn.

How should I act when texting her on the days leading up to the date and during the actual date itself? What should I absolutely avoid?

She doesn't sound she'll be fun on that date, you guys are going for coffee of all things. That sounds honestly boring and no fun.

If you were going out for drinks and shooting pool/darts and doing something interactive I would say, fuck it, have 1 drink with her and see where it goes.[/color]

Honestly, she isn't funny, her ball busting isn't good, it's rather annoying, I probably would cancel the date.

If you DO want to get experience, sure if you want, go ahead and meet her, but don't come back disappointed.

Act Triple C's - Cool Calm Collected

Just a few follow up texts before you actually meet up, and be mellow and easy going, because I guarantee, she'll do most the talking, she seems full of herself.

Way too much texting with her, you look thirsty and following rather than leading. Not good.

And if you have even the slightest sense that she is truly crazy, immediately Next her.

Pretty sure you can find other chicks on the same site.

OP, you sound like an SJW who would excel at nodding game. Maybe Denmark would be the place for you. [Image: tard.gif]

But seriously, enough with the long and tedious texts. Your texts should be shorter, fewer, and less frequent than hers, and you should take longer to respond than her - obviously these are rules of thumb and not the 4 commandments. You come off as too thirsty, too in your head, and too feminine.

However, I see hope for you because you seem like an intelligent guy. The only thing you have to recognize is that it takes a long process for some us of to make our intelligence a strength rather than a liability in our interactions with women.

Finally, don't date women older than you at your age. I know it's a matter of personal preference, but it ain't natural and it ain't right.

Man, just writing that last part made me start salivating for a slender 18-19 y/o. [Image: tongue.gif]

h5757,

How many more threads are you going to open and not follow up?

This is your 5th new thread this month, with a 10 paragraph essay, and then you never follow up when members respond.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Quote: (01-16-2017 02:52 PM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

h5757,

How many more threads are you going to open and not follow up?

This is your 5th new thread this month, with a 10 paragraph essay, and then you never follow up when members respond.

What are you trying to accomplish?

He's been a member since 2011. I'm starting to get the [Image: troll.gif] vibe.

No, I'm not trolling. This is the first time I'm actually putting what I've been learning to practice. Before, I was making threads about trying to educate myself (since 2011). But like you guys said, reading won't get me anywhere when it comes to dating; I actually have to go out and do it, which is what I'm doing now.

Also, the reason why I usually don't follow up is because my question is answered and there's nothing else I can think of asking.

Then go back to all your other threads the past few days, comment on all the advice you got, and show that you appreciate them taking the time to try to help you.

It takes 2 seconds to reply "thanks for the advice everyone."

Your texts are way too long. This is essentially anti-game, you are actively turning her off. If she weren't so old she would have ghosted you by now.

Every time I visit NewbieTown I just think every single problem could be solved with "ZFG".

This bitch owns your balls, OP. The biggest red flag is on your head and she saw it. She'll tear you apart, so run now and start again. It's not like she's got much to offer at 35 anyway.

Adopt ZFG from the outset or you're going to be a victim of any number of these wo-men.

Feminist warning but go play scrabble and try for the bang.

She doesn't sound like the mother of your children material however....

If you are worried she is crazy...well she probably is.

If you have to ask the question...run hard and fast.

ivansirko nailed it. It you have to wonder, it is time to pull the plug.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

All of you guys gave great advice, thanks.

After reading all your responses, I feel beyond embarrassed; I totally didn’t realize how bad I was making myself look. I’m thinking at this point, there’s no point in meeting up in person because she now has a lack of respect for me and she’ll be even more ruthless in person. Also, since I lack dating experience, I won’t know how to deal with her behavior if she’s abrasive in person.

I was thinking that I might text her some more and not look so thirsty and submissive and feel her out. If she stops being so patronizing, then I’ll meet up with her. At this point, I don’t even want to go out with her anymore because it’s not even fun to talk to her and I feel like I’ll constantly have to keep my guard up. Any ideas on how to establish a more dominant frame so that she’ll actually respect me? Should she also be making efforts to text me first if she’s genuinely interested?

If she doesn’t change her behavior, what’s a good way to cancel a date through text? How do you think she’d respond? I don’t want her to go homicidal on me because I canceled. How many days should I take to see if I can salvage this before canceling?

Also, just out of curiosity, in your experience, what’s the worst that could happen during the date if I decided to actually meet up with her and her opinion of me didn’t change?

You text like you write your posts - Too long.

Be more concise, be more masculine.

BTW, coffee shop date on a Sunday afternoon? Sounds boring to me. She threw out a Friday night option to you. How about drinks and back to your place for more drinks?

If I were you I wouldn't bother, I don't think your game level is high enough to handle this chick. Not trying to be rude, just realistic. The fact you're even worried about how to blow her off tells me everything.

If you absolutely must have a resolution here, just go Hail Mary. Full on shitlord. 99% she'll just disappear, but 1% chance you'll turn it round with the element of surprise, like you've lured her in to a certain mindset, then blow it away. Like I said, almost zero chance of turning this around, but frankly you're losing nothing. 35, single and masculine is a red flag enough in itself, never mind the banter.

...I’m in my early 30s and she’s in her mid 30s...

This all I needed to read.

She may or not (though more than likely is) crazy but the bigger issue is she unmarried at mid 30's is DEFINITELY a bitter ragged out spinster with a hair trigger to full on "100% bitch-mode".

She's been fed and swallowing and believing for years that she's "getting better with age"..., "can have it all"..."doesn't need to settle"...yada yada.

Wrong

"Pussy ages like bread, not like wine"-Patrice Oneal

That applies to the physical as well as the personality

You're 30...a man's smv peak is 35-40. Don't waste your time on this moldy ass piece of sourdough.

"Younger women are nice"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Walk away.
Delete all forms of contact.
Go find a girl in her early 20's.

Quote: (01-16-2017 01:27 PM)Perfect Stranger Wrote:  

All women have crazy in them. Some more than others.

Watch this short video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

This video is classic. Very good points the guy makes.
You can tell some of what he's saying comes from experience.

Quote: (01-17-2017 03:57 AM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

If I were you I wouldn't bother, I don't think your game level is high enough to handle this chick. Not trying to be rude, just realistic. The fact you're even worried about how to blow her off tells me everything.

If you absolutely must have a resolution here, just go Hail Mary. Full on shitlord. 99% she'll just disappear, but 1% chance you'll turn it round with the element of surprise, like you've lured her in to a certain mindset, then blow it away. Like I said, almost zero chance of turning this around, but frankly you're losing nothing. 35, single and masculine is a red flag enough in itself, never mind the banter.

I've thought about this a little bit more, and I concur. At first I thought he should go on the date because, based on what I've read, he has very little experience interacting with women in such a setting, and it wouldn't hurt to gain some experience.

However, looking at these messages again, I think this bitch is thirsty and ready to jump on an eager cock, and h5757 is the perfect candidate. This can only go badly. Stay away from this one and try again with a younger girl.

Quote: (01-17-2017 05:04 PM)Serious Sam Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2017 03:57 AM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

I've thought about this a little bit more, and I concur. At first I thought he should go on the date because, based on what I've read, he has very little experience interacting with women in such a setting, and it wouldn't hurt to gain some experience.

However, looking at these messages again, I think this bitch is thirsty and ready to jump on an eager cock, and h5757 is the perfect candidate. This can only go badly. Stay away from this one and try again with a younger girl.

I’m now thinking it would be better just to go on the date as a learning experience (because I have no dating experience whatsoever), even though it’ll most likely go badly. I learned a shitload from my texts with her, and I’m guessing I’ll learn a lot more after meeting with her. I’ll probably make lots of mistakes and it’s best to make those mistakes early on and learn from them.

What do you mean by she’s thirsty and ready to jump on an eager cock? She’s looking for an easy lay and she knows that she’ll be able to have sex with me? Or she’s looking for someone to patronize and boss around but not give them sex?

Assuming I do go on the date, one of my biggest worries is that she’ll intentionally arrive unreasonably late (like 20 minutes or more) just to test me, and she might even make up a valid excuse. How likely is this to happen in my situation? If she does arrive unreasonably late, how should I respond to it? How long should I wait before leaving?

Also, since I’ve never done this before, how do I handle waiting for her (or any woman) when I arrive? Do I just park my car and text her something like “hey, I parked my car, let me know when you arrive and I’ll walk down”?